You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Update on slowdown of being around~ Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:36 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Whats up people,

My internet has been cut off (not getting any money for 2 months apparently is bad) so I'm not really around here, besides on my phone. My posts will be a bit slow, but I'm trying to keep on top of a few threads. I can tether to my phone in order to post (like I am now) but until I get this sorted out I won't be around quite as much as I have been. Gonna try to do jutsu and training modding as much as I can as well but again, I can't tether that often or my phone will be gone soon too @-@.

See you all around!
Mitsuo/Shigeki/Ryuto

2Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
No rush from me on getting posts done. Hope you get your internet back soon, and that things look up, and see you around~

3Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
See you more often soon daddy <3

4Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:01 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
i thought you called zaiaku daddy otter :0

5Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

D-rank
Jet wrote:i thought you called zaiaku daddy otter :0

Only in the bed ; )

6Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:52 pm

Ano

Ano

D-rank
We are patient folk, Calvin.

All seven of me.

7Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:13 pm

Arthir

Arthir

D-rank
Swipes 20 ryo. "Mate~..."

Dunno if it's obvious, but what Ano said, yeah.
No hurry. So don't stress, 'kay?

8Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:33 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
We'll be here when you get your internet sorted out.

In the meantime, Didn't see that you were a missing nin now (lol) and hope that you are well. I should be able to post more on the weekends I hope.

9Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 am

Raishi Kanetsu

Raishi Kanetsu

A-rank
No problem, take your time! Hope you get things sorted out (:

10Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:42 am

Rena

Rena

D-rank
Hope it works out!

11Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:27 pm

Shigeki

Shigeki

Dead
Didn't take long to get my internet back. I wasn't sure how it would go, but I'm back anyway~

12Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Welcome back, and glad it didn't take a while!

13Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
You don't know that?

14Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:50 pm

Arthir

Arthir

D-rank
Swipes 20 more ryo. "Mate~..."

Welcome back and stuff, even though I knew you would.

...I'm a psychic as my night job.

Sue me.

15Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:20 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Glad to see you're back and able to post again! Just because we haven't done threads together, doesn't mean I don't follow along too! Looking forward to seeing you around.

16Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:56 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Shigeki wrote:Didn't take long to get my internet back. I wasn't sure how it would go, but I'm back anyway~

Just saw this: Lin Approves!

17Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:59 am

Jet

Jet

D-rank
o .o internet is good

18Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:00 am

Hitoshi Yasuko

Hitoshi Yasuko

D-rank
Welcome back Senpai~

19Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
Welcome back, and thank you for this opportunity to 'earn' money.

20Update on slowdown of being around~ Empty Re: Update on slowdown of being around~ Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Nakajima Naho

Nakajima Naho

D-rank
Welcome back, Mitsuo!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.