You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1More of an update, really... Empty More of an update, really... Sun May 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
So, in recent news, I've managed to brick my computer. So that's a thing. I'm still around, just more on Skype/Discord than anywhere else. If you need me, send me a PM here, or poke me there, and I'll respond when I'm not at work.

Doubly so for Hokage stuff. PM me when you post your request, and I'll be able to approve/clear/whatever faster.

I can use Naota's desktop most of the time if I really need to, but that's not going to be a 100% of the time thing. I'll have a new laptop in a couple of weeks (woooo fiscal responsibility), so I'll be back to 100% then.

2More of an update, really... Empty Re: More of an update, really... Sun May 28, 2017 4:51 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
I'll miss you Kenta!

3More of an update, really... Empty Re: More of an update, really... Sun May 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Glad I messaged you when I did haha! Looking forward to having you back around :)

4More of an update, really... Empty Re: More of an update, really... Sun May 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Well come back to us soon, Kentakage! We miss ya and bricking your computer sucks! I've done it before, and jesus christ it's annoying

5More of an update, really... Empty Re: More of an update, really... Mon May 29, 2017 4:46 am

Noel

Noel

D-rank
good luck with your computer, may it come back like you even stronger and better then ever... see you around Hokage-sama Kenta-san

6More of an update, really... Empty Re: More of an update, really... Mon May 29, 2017 7:00 am

Ryuketsu

Ryuketsu

D-rank
Oh look, a chance for free Ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.