You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 3]

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro walks with Tenshi around Konoha, exploring the town a bit. While walking, they notice a small forest and they decide to take a look around. Their adventurous spirits guiding them deeper into the forest. They soon realize they have gotten lost and stop moving. Shuiro looks up through the trees and realize its a beautiful site. She sits down and takes in the scenery around her. She looks at Tenshi and exclaimes, "This is nothing like our home, is it?"

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Walking to a small pond in the forest she looked around seeing mostly dry trees and plants. "Nope nothing like permanently raining Kiri." she took in a deep breath before continuing her statement "Though since we are somewhere so different from our home we can't simply fall behind we have to get stronger to defend ourselves." She said seriously staring down into the water before lifting her head up and turning towards Shuiro.

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karo had been trying to get away from the Kazekage. She'd been ever so annoying lately...Karo wanted to train indeed but she didn't want to be stuck looking after children, healing her when she had colds or dealing with her withdrawal symptoms. The whole thing about her recovering from drinking was amazing yes but karo didn't want to be having to dodge her swords being thrown at her by the Kazekage...some peace and quiet was what she was needing indeed.
Strolling through the forest, swishing her sword from left to right, Karo stumbled upon two genin in the forest...at least they looked genin like... They didn't seem strong nor did they seem weak in the slightest. Two girls, one with white hair and the other with red hair. They didn't look like they were from Konohagakure either.

She approached the two girls, sheathing her tanto back into it's rightful place, she stopped about 10 meters away from them as he crossed her arms over her slightly larger than normal breasts, her orange eyes examining them both.
"Are you two lost by any chance?" She shouted to them, her body on the defensive stance while her heart int he compassion mode. They didn't seem threatening in the slightest but nor did they look...inviting.

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Staring with Tenshi into the pond, Shuiro hears a voice coming from some woman. She looks up to see this woman, fair skinned with light hair. She looked like a compassionate person, motherly in a way. Shuiro brought herself off the ground to respond to the woman. "We lost our way a bit back there. Are you from the local village?" Shuiro was hopeful that this woman could help them. Maybe she would be their first friend in this new, strange land. Shuiro held this hope close to her heart, not wanting to make a bad first impression on the people from her new home.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Whirling around as fast as she could, while muttering a curse for being taken off guard she stepped in front of Shuiro and instinctively reached back for the sword that was no longer there and glared upon realizing her mistake. "Who are you?" She called to the other female taking in her appearance and smirking a bit coming to the conclusion that this new member was nothing to worry about she stepped closer to the water hoping that Shuiro would take the hint.

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
She watched as the red headed girl brought herself to the ground, watching Karo at all times before asking if she was from the village. Karo shook her head and smiled at the two of them.
"No, I'm actually from Kumogakure. I was only here to cheer m friend on in the exams and now I'm soon to go to Sunagakure to learn Kenjutsu with the Kazekage and act as her personal medic." She smiled as she took a step forward before stopping in her tracks... As she finished her statement, she was halted by the other girl who seemed somewhat protective of the other...Karo meant no harm and she did nothing to deserve the reply from the white haired girl. What was her problem?

"My name is Karoshi Zetsumei of the Kumogakure Village." She said, brushing her hair back and tieing it into a ponytail, small strands of hair falling down the sides. "And who are you two?" She asked politely, a smile crawling along her face as she placed one of her hands on her hips while the other was slowly placed on her sword, strapped to the back of her waist. The girl looked like she could do some damage so it was probably best to stay on the safe side.

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro sighed a bit at the rudeness from Tenshi. Did she want to get them into a fight? She kept a keen eye on the woman named Karoshi and watched as her hand moved to her sword. She knew the situation was only about to get worse. Knowing this, she took a few steps closer to the water.

"We are Shuiro Suiren and Tenshi Aisu of Kirigakure. The entire city has been burned and we are here looking for a new home. We don't mean for any trouble." Shuiro said this as sweetly as she could, hoping it would relieve a bit of tension in the air.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Staring silently at the girl she decided to be nice and nodded slowly. "I'm sorry for my behavior, but you can never be to on guard especially with what we've come from. Our home is destroyed and burned to the ground." She said bluntly watching the girl for her reaction and stepping a little away from the pond she smiled softly looking at Shuiro for a second before giving the new girl...Karo was her name her attention again.

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karo continued to watch as they both slowly made their way to the pond; so she was dealing with Suiton users. Great, it'd been awhile since Karo had ever used her Suiton element, though, that's not to say she really needs it since her specs don't really require her to have any use for them. Oh well.
She sat down on a nearby tree stump, now a bit closer to the two, she rubbed her forehead and sighed. She knew what had happened and felt rather sympathetic for them both.
"I know. I was told about it. Sorry for your loss." She said to them both, her eyes filled with sorrow and a hint of compassion. She didn't know how to console those that hailed from Kiri and felt rather helpless when it came to the subject.

"So, you two need help with anything or do you prefer that I leave? You both seem on edge so maybe it's best I give you some time alone..." She said, pushing herself from the stump and slowly walking away from the two girls named Shuiro and Tenshi.

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
"Wait!" Shuiro called after the girl as she began to walk away. "We were actually wondering if you could tell us a bit about this place. Also, Kumogakure is quite a bit away, I doubt we'd ever have the chance in the near future to learn about anything from there." Shuiro said this a bit too excitedly and hoped she didn't startle the woman. "I mean, I'm sure there are some techniques from Kumogakure that we would never find here, and to be honest, I am quite curious about them." She looked to Tenshi with a smile. She knew that Tenshi would be happy to test her skills with someone from yet another foreign village.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
She looked at the girl in front of them studying her, a sword was strapped on her back she saw so she must be a kenjustu wielder, and what was it she said about her traveling with the Kazekage again...that's right she intends to be Lady Gin's personal Medic. As much as she would like to fight a nin from a new village she could not pass up the chance for Shuiro to learn, she thought. "Shuiro is right, you must be a amazing medic if you're are going to serve as Lady Gin's personal medic, I remember her vaguely from when she visited Lord Jurou, and their two girls. She has a penchant for drunkness and radiates strength of a level I only hope to achieve. With those things she must fight a lot, so to take on someone who seems no more then a genin as a personal medic must mean your one of the best...Will you help train Shuiro. She finished her monologue with a bow hoping that she would over look her previous rudeness to help Shuiro.

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karo stopped in her tracks as both the girls spoke, a small smile growing on her face as a sinister aura surrounded her. I thought that approach would work! Mwahahahah! She thought to herself before coughing and shaking her head, her attention and gaze now back at the two girls. She started to make her way back to the two, waving her hand from side to side as Shuiro mentioned something about learning Kumo techniques? Granted Karo did know some but she wasn't going to hand some of them to these girls. For all she knows, they could be missing ninja of the Kirigakure village. All in due time.

She hugged the both of them, her breasts practically embedded into their abdomens as she wiggled them about.
"See? I thought you two were nice inside!" She giggled as she let go and wandered around them for a bit. Seeing as though she was going to be helping Shuiro with her Medical ninjutsu, what about the other? Would she like help whilst she's at it? She walked over to Tenshi and gave her a quizzical look.
"What about you? Surely you'd like some training? I sense you have Kenjutsu...so why not spar and Shuiro here can tend to your wounds." She chirruped happily, untying her sword and placing it into a stone not to far from here and picking up two rather heavy sticks. They seemed to to do the job, like a poorly graded bokken. Handing one to Tenshi, Karo placed the sword under her left arm while she thought of what to say to Shuiro.

"Alright then. Seeing as though you're going to be taught some Medical ninjutsu, the first thing you need to do is get comfortable, inner peace with yourself seems to do the trick for those that are learning it. So, place your hands together and form a ball of green chakra. I want you to hold that for as long as I tell you to stop, kay?" She said to Shuiro before walking away and stopping about 5 meters away from the two. Pulling the stick out from her arms, she taunted Tenshi.
"Shall we begin?"

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
All Shuiro could focus on while Kuro was hugging them was how this young woman nice breasts. As she left the embrace Shuiro stepped back a little bit, unsure of what just happened. It was the first time that someone had made her feel comfortable enough for her to let them get close to her, let alone touch her. Maybe it was the woman’s small frame and beautiful features that made her seem friendly, or was it something else?

Snapping out of this thought she saw as the woman was now handing Tenshi a stick, challenging her to a sparring match. Amusing, Shuiro thought, Tenshi had not been challenged in years and the last time she had been challenged, she left the person in severe condition. How would this younger girl fare? Shuiro had confidence that Tenshi would be fine, but she secretly worried about this new person. She began to walk back towards the water, to clear space, when she looked at Tenshi. “Good luck Tenshi, I know you’ll be great,” Shuiro said this with a smile and continued walking. She took the girls instruction and sat by the pond.

As she sat by the pond she sighed to herself. She had learned plenty about the medical arts, and now she was going back to the basics. It was actually sort of funny to her. However, if this is what it took to learn new medical studies from another village, then so be it. She relaxed her body and put her hands close together, one above the other. With a deep exhaustion of breath, she cleared her mind and thought back to the time she met Tenshi, the first time she felt peace. She focused on her hands and formed the ball of green chakra. She held this with her eyes closed, waiting to see what the outcome of this sparring match would be.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Standing stiffly while this new comer embraced them, she tried not to shove the girl back. Grinning rather viciously as soon as the word spar came out of the girls mouth she took the stick from her weighing it in her hands and doing a few test swings with it finding it a adequate weapon for short term use.

Walking just a bit back and closer to Shuiro she looked at the girl across from her and grinned again. Sliding her feet back she held the "sword" loosely in her right hand and watched her opponent with a analytical mind taking over all the while listening to the whispering in the back of her mind. This girl is a enemy, opponent, if you do not end this fight victorious she will not waste a second to kill you both a darker side of her whispered though she shoved it down allowing herself to only keep the idea of protecting Shuiro from someone she had already started to trust to much and the idea that she would soon cause someone that interesting amount of pain that only a weapon could bring them.

"I'm ready when you are."

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
OOC: I think I'll get Karo's Kenjutsu to B while I'm here. All words and the posts that I make will now be written down...I need B-rank! Come on Sexy sword skills... Think i'll post 500 words or so even post to keep an even track.

Karo smirked as she heard the Tenshi state that she was ready...good. Without further hesitation, Karo launched several strikes to the girls abdomen and legs which could easily be deflected since they were intentional. Karo wanted to test this girls mettle and what better way to do it than to check out her reflexes?

The girl did however have a slightly disturbing aura around her...was she planning something? Was she a missing ninja? Oh dear god...Karo's face went from happy to shocked, frightened and determined. If they were missing ninja's then she just got herself into some shit...but then again the other girl with the medical ninjutsu asked them for her help...not something that Nukenin seem to have a habit of doing...

Looking back over to the Medical girl named Shuiro for a brief moment, Karo had noticed that she just asked her to do something basic that all medic ninja do in their academic years...How could she make it harder...bring an animal back to life? Nah...that's Edo Tensei, a forbidden jutsu and long since lost of it's scriptures which was a shame because Karo set out to learn every medical ninjutsu as she could and seeing as though she couldn't fulfill that, she felt slightly defeated but oh well, she had to concentrate on the situation at hand. Having launched several, easily dodge-able or deflectable strikes, she blurted out a certain number of words to Shuiro:
"Try concentrating the strength of that single ball from both your hands to only one." She shouted, a small smirk growing on her face as she launched her foot to Tenshi's face.

Granted it was going to be slightly difficult since Karo wanted the girl to concentrate the same strength of the bigger ball into a smaller size but into one hand alone. Not many genin manage to do it without breaking a sweat, hell; even Karo did when it came to her learning up all her Medical ninjutsu but the girl wanted trained so she couldn't exactly complain there now could she?

Word Count: 351/2000

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
As she was holding the chakra in her hands, Shuiro was growing just a bit bored. She had done this for a good while while she was in the academy. She watched as Karo and Tenshi fought back and forth in front of her. Something was odd about everything the young woman was doing though. She didn't seem to be putting any effort at all into her swings. Shuiro hoped she was holding back and that there was more to it, or Tenshi was going to mop the floor with her. However, if she was just toying with Tenshi, she obviously doesn't know who she's fighting. Shuiro giggled at that last thought. This was going to be fun to watch.

She heard the girls instructions to move her chakra to one hand. Who did this girl think she was? As she recalled, Shuiro was the top of her class when it came to the medical arts. She rolled the chakra into her left hand and watched as it faltered a bit. Surprised, Shuiro went back to focusing more on her chakra and less on their fight. Maybe Shuiro wasn't as good at this as she thought she was. She giggled at her arrogance and focused more on her chakra, making it as defined as possible in the palm of her hand.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
**OOC the blue was killing my eyes**

Using her "sword" she knocked back the other girls advances and tried not to growl in annoyance hoping to kami that this girl was just toying with her not actually this bad. She watched the girls stance and smirked when Karoashi turned to talk to Shuiro. She took this as her chance swinging the "sword" at the girls stomach but leaving room for her to move she tried not to laugh at the on coming kick to her face. "Nice opening." was all she said as she launched a kick for the girls leg she swung back with her "sword" again she aimed to hit her she sincerely tried to keep the darker side of her that came out in a fight quiet but did not quite succeed.

128/2000

Last edited by Tenshi on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Karo watched as Tenshi deflected her attacks as predicted. Easy peasy. Watching as the girl growled at Karo, she couldn't help but let out a small giggle as she watched Tenshi dodge her kick to the face. Shame, Karo did want it to land mind you. For some unknown reason though, Karo was in a fighting mood...despite being more of a lover than a fighter...she didn't like confrontation but today she was just out of it! Like she was possessed or something. Karoshi eye's widened with excitement as she quickly distorted her arm, flipping the stick into the ground and pushing herself from the ground, Tenshi's stick hitting hard against hers as she went to aim for her stomach. Having now flipped herself backwards, still holding onto the stick, she bent backwards and landed on the ground; pulling the stick out of the ground and now returning it to her side...

she raised the stick to her chest, concentrating chakra to her feet for a quick dash; helping to improve her speed before looking on back to Shuiro who was clearly having a difficult time with the chakra concentration. Obviously having underestimating Karo's previous words which she had stated before. Hmpf. Karo wondered if there really was anything else she could have Shuiro to do...Karo never really had to focus much on her medical ninjutsu due to the fact that she seamlessly soared through it and now being an S-Rank medic. Not that it could help her in her battles until she could learn Chakra scalpel.

Focusing back on the situation at hand, Karo studied the girl Tenshi...she was clearly of the same Kenjutsu level. She could tell from the power of her attack before hand and how she responded. Thing is that with kenjutsu, one must be completely concentrated on nothing but Kenjutsu...if not then slip ups will happen. She giggled, sticking her tongue out at Tenshi before dashing off to her, Karo's chakra sending her flying to Tenshi before sending off a flurry of attacks to Tenshi's abdomen and head area, hoping, just hoping, that maybe one or two of her strikes actually hit her and send her off balance...tenshi should be so lucky due to the fact that Karo was fighting the urge to use her Kekkei Genkai for the upper hand...Karo did not like to lose in the slightest. Not one bit.

Word Count: 402/2000
Total: 753/2000

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro was getting frustrated at the fluctuating chakra in her hand, so she decided that tuning out everything else going on around her would be a probable solution. She closed her eyes and tried to even block out the sound from the sticks slamming together. Soon she felt as if she was in a small, dark room, with only the presence of her chakra moving through her body was noticeable. She focused as much on her hand as she could and tried keeping it in a nice, tight ball. She could feel the chakra mold in her hand as she worked more with her focus. She wished she could watch Tenshi, but she knew she would be fine. They were just sticks after all. What's the worst that could happen?

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Grinning at the girl’s ability to dodge her oncoming attacks she couldn’t help but see the same spirit that drove her in this girl with the way she struck out and hit. Realizing that this would not be as easy as she had originally thought she could not help but grin even more. Using her “sword” she attempted to block the oncoming attacks the girl had launched, surprised when she couldn’t block them all she growled in annoyance and tried to not to show the pain that was now blooming across her abdomen where she had taken the three out of she wasn’t sure how many hits the girl had launched off.
Studying Karoshi’s form in front of her she grinned realizing that while the girl may be faster than her there was a chance she wasn’t stronger then her. Moving as fast as she could she got behind the girl whirling the “sword” in her hands at the girl she started hitting at her as soon as she turned to face to her attempting to knocking her back. She wondered in some part of her head if it wasn’t wrong to be thinking of using her kekkie against the girl before realizing it was in fact wrong to use something like that against her, while that darker part whispered in her head “There are no rules…just win, she is the enemy not a friend.” Shaking her head furiously she hit again, hitting harder against the girl trying to force her backwards towards the pond. Looking up at the girl excitedly realizing that she hadn’t had this much of a challenge in Kiri ever she gave the girl a genuine smile without any sign of the craze that came over her in a fight shining through. “You are genuinely the best fighter I’ve ever encountered.” She said happily.

308/2000
Total: 436/2000

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Three strikes! Yes! I'm getting there! Was all that Karo could think about, all happy and warm inside that she had in fact been able to land a hit, no wait, three hits in succession before having her others blocked...God damn it. Having watched the girl stagger back for a moment, Karo stopped to catch her breath as she watched her run behind her; with her her strength from the looks of things, before launching several attacks. Naturally, Karo responded and the first thing she did as bring the stick back round to guard her back which worked for two hits before she had decided to turn, taking one hit to the side and the other to the face, sending her to the floor, her mouth slightly bloodied.

She hit the deck with a thud and rolled for a bit before stopping in herself from moving further...the world around her seemed to go...dark. The two girls that were once there were now gone and she was no longer in a forest. She was in an abyss of darkness...her hands shaking and her body quaking as she stayed on the spot, her knees embedded into the grass and her fingers digging into the dirt as she gripped the earth...the sudden sight of blood made her...somewhat...lose it.

The world shot back around, slowly fading in before she wiped the blood from her face and got up. Her legs inverted, body slouched and her arms dangling there in the wind as her head hung down; slowly bending down to pick the stick up, limply. Something her snapped just then as her eyes began to shoot red veins to the center of her eyes, swinging her back up to look at the both, the craze in her eyes. Both their bodies and insides could be seen by her, the flowing blood and the pumping of the flesh. Karo had never used this jutsu before until now...she had seen no need to but the sight of her blood and the pain that was shooting through her body triggered an emotion which lead to her using her Kekkei Genkai.

The once limp held stick was now tightly in her grasp as she darted off in a zig-zag motion to the girl, raising her arm; Karo took one giant swift swing at the girl's wrist, in hope to knock out the stick from her grasp before twirling and launching her foot to her chest which was followed by her bringing the stick down in a slicing motion.,

70/80:

Word Count: 428/2000
Total: 1181/2000

Chie

Chie

D-rank
Chie yawned. What to do... What to do... The young girl had finally managed to stray away from her mother and her father, not to mention the body guards that each one kept around her. Talk about annoying! They all thought Chie needed help doing absolutely everything. They treated her like a useless child. Well, she was three years old, but in her mind, that was old enough. She could walk, talk, she was potty trained and she could spray corrosive mist out of her mouth. In her mind, that was enough. And as always, with her permanent scowl on her face, Chie made her way down the streets of Konoha, not quite sure where she was going. She didn't know how to navigate the village yet, obviously, but she was too stubborn to ask for directions. She could handle herself and she would prove that to her father and her mother that she could handle herself! Particularly to her father. They would be impressed with what she could do! Lost in her own thoughts, Chie Osada headed past the streets of Konoha... waaay past them. So much so that she was now surrounded by trees in place of buildings. Oooh! Pretty! She clutched her teddy bear - a gift from her uncle Sero, who had stuffed the thing with kunai - between her skinny arms and kept on walking on her own. She heard noises. It sounded like people fighting. Oooh! Fun!

Chie broke into a run and headed towards the source of the noice. She found a small clearing in the middle of the forest. She saw three girls standing in the middle, each were in a stance. A sparring match? Goodie! She clapped her hands together. She was still scowling, though. Were two of those... Kiri nin? She recognized them, so they had to be. Chie shook her head now. Was the girl with silver hair stupid? Couldn't she dodge anything? Ugh, she brought shame on the name of Kirigakure. The other was apparently just standing in the sidelines. How shameful of her to refuse to fight! "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She screamed in her high pitched and slurred voice. She was only three years old, after all. She couldn't help but intervene. And the language? Well... let's just say she had heard mommy and daddy argue at each other way too many times.

Shuiro

Shuiro

D-rank
Shuiro completely lost her focus as she heard the little girl scream. The chakra in her hand fluctuated and soon vanished completely. Such a shame, she had kept that going for quite a long time. She looked to the little girl, a slight frown on her face. The little girl was absolutely adorable! However, the words from her mouth and the tone that she swore with were rather ugly. She didn't exactly want to go and see the little girl, due to her not knowing who she was. Plus, she actually didn't like small children. Usually much too bratty for their own good. This little girl looked the same, but in a way, more elegant than other children she had seen around Konoha. That was no excuse for her swearing and what was worse, is that it appeared that she was swearing at Shuiro!

She couldn't yell at a kid though so she just kind of shrugged it off and ignored the little girls taunts. She let out a heavy sigh and tried to focus back to her chakra ball. She closed her eyes and moved the chakra back to her hands. Hopefully the little girl wouldn't swear at her agian. She didn't know if she could continue her focus if she did so.

Tenshi

Tenshi

D-rank
Seeing a change in the girl's eyes she felt enraged, how dare she change this from a simple spar to a killing mission. Her eyes hardening she watched the girl zag towards her. Tightening her grip on the "sword", she was able to keep it in her hands and bring it up to protect herself from the girl's advancements with a growl she launched back swinging her "sword" at the girls head full force. Inside her mind she raged "How dare this insolent, pathetic CHILD attack us for the kill! Does she want to die?!" Her mind raged as she sent a kick for the girls abdomen, for that...she wanted to see this girl bleed and beg for mercy. Allowing these thoughts to fill her she smirked at the girl evilly. Faltering slightly at the voice behind her screaming she turns her head slightly to the child screaming at her. “What do you want?” She growled out stopping herself from attacking the child only because she recognized her, she was the Osada twin, a child of the Kazekage and Mizukage, how…interesting to see her out here without any body guards or either parent. Thinking quickly her mind whispered that this girl could be a welcome distraction for Karoshi. Wasn’t she the Kazekage’s medic, couldn’t she by that holding not hurt the child, a sick cruel smile found its way to ghost her pale, blue tinged lips before she realized she could not use the child either the Mizukage would have her head. Even her nearly nonexistant moral compass could not allow her harm a child besides that.

Word Count: 267/2000
Total Word Count: 703/2000

Karōshi

Karōshi

D-rank
Every. Fucking. Move. BLOCKED! Karo's eye's widened as she screamed as the girl launched her stick to her foot. Time to play the bitch card it is then! Karo raised her free hand up to the side of her head, catching the stick just in timeas it embedded itself into her hand; gripping it as soon as it made contact. This bitch had two choices: Let go or endure the kick that Karo had already launched to the girls face. Either way, she was gonna endure a beating be it from Karo or her eyes.

Karo didn't even notice the little girl enter the field nor could she care, all she knew that this little girl had given her the advantage here with bonus of having distracted Tenshi. This should be simple enough seeing as though this woman is careless enough to let her guard down but being distracted by the simplest of things.

Karo couldn't help but pause life for a moment as she thoroughly analyzed her situation. She was fighting one woman who had been distracted and her mood suddenly changing so she went from enraged to distracted...very unusual combination. She had a little girl join the field with an ugly mouth on her so she was going to be a bother and a medic who more than likely had no offensive jutsu but her other spec...unsure of what that was. Fair enough then...time to bring in the big guns.

Word Count: 245/2000
Total: 1426/2000

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.