You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missing Libraries Empty Missing Libraries Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:53 pm

Shippo

Shippo

D-rank
Hi! I'm Shippo, and I'm still relatively new to this site so please forgive me if I am ignorant of anything.

Mostly I am just curious why there aren't libraries for Taijutsu, Genjutsu, or Fuinjutsu.

I understand that Taijutsu can be slightly complex at times, but I just thought that for Canon Taijutsu techniques we could have them listed. Hanbei was already kind enough to offer up a start to such a list.

http://www.narutosaga.com/t19905-taijutsu-techniques-for-saga?highlight=Taijutsu

So I was just curious if we could add a Taijutsu library to those of us who know Taijutsu.

The same could be said of the others as well. There are plenty of Canon Genjutsu that could be listed in a library for those who took Genjutsu as a speclilization to pick from as part of their free jutsu, or just jutsu to learn and train.

Fuinjutsu is much the same E.G. Reaper death seal, or the six gates seal that Orichimaru used. There are lots of seals that are unique.

Of course, I am still fairly new to this site so this point might've been raised before, and if it has I'm sorry, but I am just curious and want to try and help everyone.

2Missing Libraries Empty Re: Missing Libraries Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:55 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Perfectly valid Shippo, whilst i dont like to mention projects staff is working on something tho when itll be released/finished is unknown since its not a priority atm, there is an unoffical genjutsu library as well

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.