You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unexpected Hardships Empty Unexpected Hardships Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 am

Zinan

Zinan

D-rank
Hello all! I know that a week ago, I said I was back, but I didn't really come back. For this I apologize. I got really sick this week to the point that I was taken to the hospital. Turns out, sinus infections can spread into your blood stream if you don't take care of them. I'm back now and I will catch back up on all my posts as soon as possible.

2Unexpected Hardships Empty Re: Unexpected Hardships Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:26 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Welcome back. Glad you're alright.

3Unexpected Hardships Empty Re: Unexpected Hardships Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:20 am

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Infections are no joke! Take a couple of days to rest! We'll all understand. I was out with an infection a couple of weeks ago, if you remember, and couldn't fully get caught up until yesterday.

Your health is more important than the RP here!

Get well and we'll look forward to seeing you back when you get better!

4Unexpected Hardships Empty Re: Unexpected Hardships Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:07 pm

Elin

Elin

D-rank
I have chronic sinus and I required an operation to fix mine, they removed a lot of sinus and also discovered a deformity inside my nose that had cartalidge and bone that grew in a way that made my one side have a slit instead of a hole for air to pass through which created a major blockage. Either way sinus itself is not dangerous, the problem is if you get the cold, the flu or bronchitis or any disease then the sinus makes whatever you get worse by adding onto it...

the curse of sinus rests deep within most people but only a few have it chronic or on life threatening levels so I understand the dangers and anyways look after yourself and you may want to get some cortizon spray, and too lazy to look up correct spelling on google right now oh and if sinus is getting in your blood stream that is rather serious to some degree so get it sorted out and take it easy for a while

No one is going to get mad at you if you take a week or two to ensure full recovery, though please pop in to say hi every now and then when you can and feel up to it

5Unexpected Hardships Empty Re: Unexpected Hardships Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:24 pm

Zinan

Zinan

D-rank
Alright, so... that whole blood infection thing... yeah, it caused a whole crap ton of other issues with my health. Hence my unexpected absence once again. I'm sorta back, I'll be taking it slow. Hopefully some of my peeps are still about (Kyohei, I'm looking for you lol)

6Unexpected Hardships Empty Re: Unexpected Hardships Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:28 pm

Oberon

Oberon

D-rank
Glad your ok and welcome back

7Unexpected Hardships Empty Re: Unexpected Hardships Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Nayoko

Nayoko

D-rank
Hey man, do what you gotta do to get better. Real life is always more important than RP

8Unexpected Hardships Empty Re: Unexpected Hardships Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:46 am

Orochi Risu

Orochi Risu

S-rank
life and it's issues always outweigh rpg's, first make sure you feel fine again

9Unexpected Hardships Empty Re: Unexpected Hardships Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:15 am

Kuni

Kuni

D-rank
Welcome back!

10Unexpected Hardships Empty Re: Unexpected Hardships Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Glad you are back.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.