You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kinda gone, Kinda not?  Empty Kinda gone, Kinda not? Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:37 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
I know I've been a little MIA the past few days, but I'm probably gonna be... scarce for another few days? If I owe you posts, hang with me on them? Feel free to yell at me about it, but no promises I'll respond right away xD

Anyways, if you need me, you can find me on skype and all~

2Kinda gone, Kinda not?  Empty Re: Kinda gone, Kinda not? Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:08 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
No rush, Chris, take your time. I'm sure you're busy.

3Kinda gone, Kinda not?  Empty Re: Kinda gone, Kinda not? Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:03 am

Elin

Elin

D-rank
hi again Maigo, wow you are Jounin now and here I am still a chuunin after winning the exams sigh... anyways come back soon and trust me take your time, I am semi-active so I also take time to get to posts that and splitting attention between my main and my other main its more like two mains then having an alt or more like an alt main

Good luck with whatever is keeping you busy and come back when you can

4Kinda gone, Kinda not?  Empty Re: Kinda gone, Kinda not? Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:04 am

Sutaka

Sutaka

D-rank
hey what's up guys it's scarce here

see you when you get back

5Kinda gone, Kinda not?  Empty Re: Kinda gone, Kinda not? Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:36 am

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
See you when you get back Chris, and don't force yourself~ Take care, and I'll keep in touch via Skype~

6Kinda gone, Kinda not?  Empty Re: Kinda gone, Kinda not? Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:13 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
I don't have your skype, but you'll be missed! Hope you keep well and will be back soon! If you ever find yourself within earshot of Lin, please PM me and we can go on a post-binge!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.