You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Updated On Our Beloved Lin Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
Hiya everyone, Ashes here. Unfortunately as some of you may notice Lin has not been on Saga lately and has been quiet in general online. She has not been able to because she has been very sick with a stomach bug that is only getting worse and she can hardly moved. As of today she is being moved to the hospital for treatment. She wishes to tell everyone that she will reply when she gets back from the hospital. She does miss being here with everyone and I personally cannot wait to have our cute snow white back on.

2Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:20 pm

I never roleplayed with her but she seemed really nice when we talked on the chatbox, Hope she has a swift recovery and I am sure we all miss her too.

3Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:06 pm

Midorii

Midorii

D-rank
Oh no! I'm so so so sorry that happened and I hope it's nothing too serious! When you next hear from her, please give her all my love and best wishes! I really do give her my best of luck, and look forward to seeing her when she's back. Over all, get well soon Lin! And I hope she stays safe. I look forward to seeing her back.

4Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:40 pm

Satoshi Kazuhiko

Satoshi Kazuhiko

D-rank
Get better fast! Fight that stomach bug with your best hero pose!

5Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:58 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Rip the dream. Sending nothing but wishes for her :)

6Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Ano

Ano

D-rank
Our wishes go with her.

7Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Ginza

Ginza

D-rank
Give Lin our best wishes. <3

8Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:29 pm

Gin

Gin

Retired
Lin!!! <333 I miss you and I really hope that you feel better. Take your time recovering, though!

9Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:50 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Be back soon Lin.. Love you

10Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:32 am

Ayakashi

Ayakashi

S-rank
Get Well soon!

Kick that bugs' ass!

11Updated On Our Beloved Lin Empty Re: Updated On Our Beloved Lin Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:45 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
I'm back from the hospital... apparently I had a very bad bug. It was a stomach infection, and now I am on anti-biotics. I had 4 liters of IV fluids put into me, and I was so bad off that I had to go to the ER. . . Yay for ambulance rides that I can't afford. Anyhow, long story short, I am back and feeling really tired. They kept me up through the night to monitor whether or not I was going to die of dehydration, but I didn't!

Hope you all are well, and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Lin.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.