You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Empty For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Mission name: For My Beloved
Mission rank: B
Objective: Take a bouquet of Kumogakure mountain lilies and make a place the flowers of a grave in Kirigakure
Location: Kumogakure(Durian Tree) ->Kirigakure(Blood Cemetery)
Reward: 500 Ryo
Mission description: A woman from Kumo is depressed because her beloved was killed in Kirigakure during the burning. The man was a kiri ninja and had promised to retire from his shinobi career so he can move to Kiri and live with her. Now that he is dead, she wishes that someone go to Kirigakure and make a grave for her loved one and lay a bouquet of her favorite flowers on the grave you have made.
Mission details: You will travel to the Durian Tree of Knowledge and pick a bouquet of mountain lilies that grow around the Durian Tree. Once you have picked a bouquet of flowers that is of moderate size, you will travel to Kiri to create a grave for the fallen shinobi in the Blood Cemetry. As you make the grave, you notice a grave robber in the cemetry. The noise you've made while creating the grave has alerted the grave robber of your presence and will attack you. The grave robber is a nuke shinobi and was chuunin level who fights with a scythe. The ninja uses his scythe to slash viciously at you but will never defend himself. Take him out and finish the creating the grave

NPCS

Name: Mai
General Appearance: Long black hair with pale skin
Personality: Sad, lonely, and depressed. She is always deep in thought thinking about her beloved.
Motivations: To try and be happy and put the past in the past
Fears: The nightmares she has received about her dead loved one
Other: Here's a picture of her
For My Beloved[Kumo-B] 5688-210

Name: Reo
General Appearance: Long green shaggy hair, has on a black hoodie that he wears like he is the Grim Reaper.
Personality: Wicked, furious, merciless, and he is criminally insane. He loves blood and will drink the blood of his enemies
Motivations: To go through graves and wants to steal rich valuables from ninja
Fears: Hao
Other: Here's a picture of him
For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Envy10

2For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Empty Re: For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:32 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
I'd like this mission

3For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Empty Re: For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Go ahead.

4For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Empty Re: For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Misison completed
Traveling to Kiri-601/1500 words
The Fight-1601/1500 words

5For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Empty Re: For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:39 pm

1. You posted your travel topic in the wrong place. You must post it in the Kaminari no Kuni border, via the new Travel Rules.

2. Traveling to Kiri doesn't count towards your mission word requirement. Add more words to the mission itself.

6For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Empty Re: For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:35 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Edited
Word count: Apprx 1900

7For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Empty Re: For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Approved. Get back to Kumo, you have no business in Kiri anymore.

8For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Empty Re: For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
I would like this mission

9For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Empty Re: For My Beloved[Kumo-B] Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:55 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Lin Permission Granted

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.