You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Broken Doll (Onigan training D-C)  Empty A Broken Doll (Onigan training D-C) Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Magetsu Fukitsuna

Magetsu Fukitsuna

D-rank
Magetsu yawned. He was quite exhausted, even if he didn't show it. It was his first move in his ambition. He was to seek out Ningyo Ai, a powerful Mercenary and Master Thief. She was one of the greatest Puppeteer Suna had. She later became a missing non, saying that she was “bored” with the missions. She left the village, and later came back. She was pardoned from being a missing nin, though no one could find out why. Some say she used her “Seductive” abilities. Though, most of it sounds like speculation. Magetsu was persistent in finding information from former squad members, associates, and so forth. Though he couldn't find her. He was able to get a lot of information of her life. Her father was a successful businessman who made dolls. It was a sole proprietorship, so when he died of an illness, his company died to. Ningyo was sad, but able to find her own dream in becoming a Ninja. After getting bored she left the village and became a Mercenary, and a thief. After she was pardoned, she became a cat burglar. A very successful one. She uses her puppets from a very long distance committing the acts for her, and leaving with any trace of who it was. After something had happened, she stopped completely.

He was able to find out where her favorite club was, the Neon. He walked in the club. The place was so energetic and fast paced. It made him slightly uncomfortable, but he was trained for such situations. “Adapt to your environment.” His uncles and aunts would always tell him that. He watched everyone carefully. They were smiling a lot. They were moving quickly. He smiled with them. He moved to everyone's paste, as he made his way to the very large dance floor. He pretended to bump anyone. “Oh, sorry. Hay, do you know anyone by the name of, Dolly.”The young man scratched his thin goatee. “Yeah she's over there.” He pointed to the bar. There were a few guys surrounding a lady, who smiled at them. It was forced. She was clearly suffering. She didn't show it. But Magetsu was trained to use empathy, without becoming empathetic. His expression grew hard.

He walked over to her. She was distracted with a guy, who had bought her a drink. When he came up from behind her, he leaned in her ear. “Ms. Ai?” She turned her head. Her face was surprised. “Do I know you?” She's feisty. I hate feisty. “I would like a word with you. Magetsu looked at all the the other males. “Alone.” She waved them away, and Magetsu plopped himself on the chair. “So, you a fan of some sort?” He cocked his head. “Your work is admirable, but I am indeed not a fan. I am a. I have a business proposition for you. One that you can't pass up.” She took a sip of her free drink. “And what would that be?”
“I need your help in creating a gang. Specifically specializing in the Red Light business, hoping you and I are on the same page.” She shifted in her seat. “Look, kid…”
“We are only two years apart.”
“Right, whatever. I know how nowadays people are going around, starting a gang, but what you are looking for isn't easy. I know you have your dreams and all…”
“Do not underestimate me, or my knowledge on how the criminal underworld works. When things happen I make them happen.” She raised an eyebrow, leaning back in her stool, smiling as if impressed. “By the looks of it you’d do better than most. Okay. So if I say yes, What's in it for me?”
“Seventy percent of all profit that comes from the business.” She raised both brows now. “Wow. That seems like a big plus for me. But why are you doing this? What will you gain from it?” Magetsu smiled. “I can't reveal to you all of the details but I will tell you in time.” She looked skeptical. “Well…I don't know if I could do this. Morale has been down for me.”
“Would that have to do with the reason of your inactivity in your thievery? She smiled at him “You talk so sophisticated, it's adorable. Okay.” She sighed and her expression grew somber. “During my time as a thief, I was stealing from a gang at one of their meetings. I used the stealthiest puppet I had. It was on top of a building, and pulling the Chakra strings from there. Little did I know, someone else was planning it. She was a literal cat burglar. Dressed like one. Her eyes and ears were really cat like. She was from the Nekomata clan. I spotted her and she spotted me. We started quietly arguing, until we were both caught. She was outnumbered, so I helped her out. We took them all out and split the money. Then we…started having casual things. One thing led to another, we became partners, and lovers. After an argument we had, she stole all our money, and went back to Konoha. Since then work kind of reminded me of her. So I stopped.” She shrugged and returned to her drink. “Look. We go to Konoha, and find Naomi Nekomata. Then, I will help you with your gang. Deal?”
“Deal.” Magetsu reached out and shook her hand. “Your preferred time of leaving?”
“First thing tomorrow morning. Come to my hotel and help me pack.” Magetsu’s eye twitched. Ningyo laughed. “I am only kidding. Just go home and sleep. You look tired.” She slapped a card on the counter. “This is my room key. My spare. As soon as you wake up, come to my hotel and I'll be ready to go.”
“Alright. I look forward to working with you in the future.” He quickly took the card and darted away, before she can make an innuendo. He thought about what she told him. Are they going to kill Naomi? Reconcile their relationship? Magetsu learned to expect anything when working with criminals.
[Exit]
WC: 1017

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.