You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pumped up cat[Invite] Empty Pumped up cat[Invite] Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:04 am

Takashi Nekomata

Takashi Nekomata

D-rank
During his time in Iwagakure Takashi had met smart, strong-willed and overall great genins. Inspiring. Yet, he hasn't tested his strength against anyone. Not that he wanted to, for he disliked actual combat since some will bully him for his inability to see. And others will feel pity and not put up a real fight. Takashi was most interested in seeing Oki Kuma in action for this particual man resembled Takashi of himself. A guy with unusual habits who always had his best friend by his side. Well Takashi didn't always have Nyanko, whereas Oki did have Debu by his side since birth. But it didn't mean Nyanko was something weak. Nyanko was a representative of the might Ninneko clan.

Actually, Nyanko wasn't a good representative. This morning Nyanko snuck in Takashi's robe and tasted some of the catnip Takashi was saving for a special occasion. Well, the catnip was quite old and it had only negative effects on the cat. Completely opposite of what catnip is used for. Nyanko was the one who convinced Takashi that they had to go and get some practice. Nyanko did have a point, but it's rare for a Nekomata and Ninneko to agree on training. Usually none of them wanted to train. But this catnip only made Nyanko more and more active.
What a drag.

Wearing the usual - robe (clean this time) and just sandals, Takashi was standing near the entrace to battle arena and hoping that nothing bad were to happen. Meanwhile Nyanko was snooping around and searching for someone to challenge. After a few unsuccesful tries he returned to the boy and asked:"Where's that bear you told me about? I want to show it who's the boss. Sounded like someone who just so wants to get beaten!" Nyanko even attempted to convince Takashi to help out finding a duel partner:"Don't be such a wuss, we need to practice!!" Takashi could only shrug his shoulders and look guilty whenever he heard someone pass staring at the cat. Phrases, regarding the cat, could be heard:"Oh, I heard it's a ninneko. They are spies or something,"; "Is that some kind of genjutsu?" or a more common sentence:"What the fuck," It was rare enough to see clan animals all alone. It was even rarer to see one talking in human tongue. And Nyanko didn't even try to hide this fact.

"I bet I could scratch your eyes out!"; "You wanna have a go?"; "You will eat dirt like you all do here in Iwa!" were some of the offensive phrases Nyanko was throwing at passerbys. "Just how bad was that catnip?" Takashi could only mumble to himself and hope that the cat never succeeded in picking fight with someone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.