You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:58 am

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang woke up...late as usual he got dresses same clothes he wore every day black and red coat black tie up pants. He walked down stairs and looked in the cabinets "Nothing" he said but then a thought went through his head and he said "No food means ichiraku " he grabbed some money and ran out of the house. When he finally arrived he sat down and said "One bowl of pork ramen please". Fang yawned as he waited for the food to be cooked he wondered who else was out today.

2The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty Re: The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
Raiden had been staying at the hotel, located in the middle of Konohagakure where most of the villages had been staying for the chuunin exams which had more or less finished up by now and the villages were due to leave. Oh good, more time and less noise for Raiden to take in. He'd been wandering around for ages when hunger started to kick in and hearing the local word; Ichiraku Ramen is said to be the best out there...time for Raiden to put this to the test.

Coming up to the side of the small stand where Ichiraku was, Rai stopped for a moment and began to count his pennies. He'd spent most his money whilst he was there so he needed to watch what he was doing. Maybe the Hokage would allow him to take on a mission since his village was burnt to a crisp...or maybe he'd have his father send money to him...shouldn't be to hard mind you but Rai just needed to watch what he was doing for now.

Entering the stall, Rai pushed the linen banner to the side as he examined the surroundings. Only one person was in here...this was supposed to be renowned? Rai scoffed and sat on the chair, furthest away from the other person in with him.
"Chef's Special please." He said, raising his hand and papping 250 on the table for the bowl. The man smiled and began to work, after handing the other his bowl of ramen.

3The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty Re: The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang had just gotten his ramen when a new person came in and sat down. He ordered his ramen fang started to eat and said "You new around here i have never seen you before". Fang took another bite and waited on the response.

4The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty Re: The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
Hearing the random speak up without introducing himself made a small puff of steam emit from his nose, his purple eyes slowly sliding to the left as his head followed until he was staring over at the person.
"Excuse me but if you are going to talk, please state your name, which family you hail from and note if you are from nobility. Other than that I bid you good day." He said as he returned his gaze to the man cooking his meal. The smell of the pork, chicken and vegetables made Rai's mouth water slightly before he discreetly wiped his mouth...

A small sweat drop clung from his head as he yawned. He wasn't sure how to take this at all...this place was strange...how could anywhere survive without water to swim in? It'd been awhile since Rai had took a dip in the big ocean...the very thought sent a rush of pins and needles through his body for a brief moment.

5The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty Re: The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang was slightly surprised at the comment but gathered himself and said "I apologize i meant to disrespect i am Fang Uzumaki I am from the Uzumaki Clan and as far as i know i am not of nobility". Fang took another bite while waiting for a response.

6The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty Re: The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
The Uzumaki clan? How impressive indeed. Said to be renowned for their chakra pool and Fuuinjutsu skills but just because he hailed from the same clan as the famous Naruto, does not mean that Rai had to give him any special treatment. Rai shook his head, face still blank of emotion.
"Your apology is accepted." He said to Fang while turning his gaze to him. "My name is Raiden Kisame, I hail from one of the very few noble head families." He explained to him, making sure to add in the fact that he is a noble.

The man handed him his ramen along with a pair of...sticks? Looking at them with sheer confusions, he picked them up and started waving them about...He'd never used chopsticks before...only forks and knifes and spoons...He was near enough helpless!

7The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty Re: The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:49 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Fang said "It's an honor to meet you". And when the chef handed him his ramen and he started waving his chop sticks around Fang said "I'm going out on a limb here and saying you have never used chop sticks before. It takes some practice but it's easy once you get the hang of it". Fang demonstrated how to hold them with his own chop sticks "See just takes practice". Fang then returned to eating his food.

8The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty Re: The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
He watched as Fang took the chopsticks, snapped them apart and began to demonstrate on how to use them...what sorcery is this!? Rai watched in amazement. How could something so simple be so hard to grasp...it just...didn't make any sense. Rai slapped his hands hard on the table, both bowls of ramen flying into the air slightly before coming back down, the bowls still intact and the food still in it.

"How the hell!? Why do you not use forks!? The're so much more simple and elegant to use!? You barbarians!" He said, his face drooping down before he sighed and tried to use the chopsticks...the ramen and juices flying about as the chopsticks splashed into the juice of the ramen...

9The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty Re: The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:12 pm

Fang Uzumaki

Fang Uzumaki

Dead
Razor kept eating his ramen then looked up and said "It just takes practice you will get it eventually". Then Fang turned back to his bowl and started eating again.

10The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Empty Re: The Uzumaki Weakness [open/no kill] Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Raiden

Raiden

D-rank
Raiden listened to the boys words, his face riddled with both frustration and confusion, ah what a mix!
Rai continued to examine the chopsticks before once again attempting to use them once more which he obviously failed at. His face started to turn red but now wasn't the tie to blow over...he had to do it, hell it couldn't be that hard could it now? So he tried once more, picking them up and slowly picking up a clump of ramen with them. He concentrated as much as he could before the sticks went flying into the air. That was it. That's all he needed to push him overboard.

Steam emitted from his ears and nose as flames spewed from his eyes, oh the rage was unthinkable, so unthinkable that I shant describe it. (mainly cause I can't be bothered to) He continued to flail on his chair, his arms flapping in the air as he kicked the table.
"Why must you torment me so!?"" He screamed as a gust of air shot from his head while he slumped down on the table and dropping to the floor, turning into a ball of quivering nerves.
"Why must I be defeated by such a simple contraption?" He winced, sobbing into the ground as it soaked up his waterfall like tears.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.