You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin arrived in the rice paddies of Kumogakure, taking off the hood that she wore because of the rain and letting some of the drops hit her face as she continued to walk down the mud-covered street. The outfit that she wore was all black, a black rain jacket finishing the ensemble. It was almost always raining in the rice paddies, and she had dressed appropriately. Looking around she wondered why the forerunner of Medical Ninjutsu that Gin had sent her out to look for would be here.

Her boots squelching in the mud with the suction from walking on what used to be a road and was now more a muddy mess than anything, she walked into an encampment trying to find the sign of the master on it. It should have a staff with twin snakes twined around it. She walked past, and saw that there were refugees everywhere trying to escape the coming storm in Kumogakure. It didn't make much sense that there were this many already, but then again, she hadn't gotten involved in the main fight yet.

She hopped up onto the grass, trying to wipe off the mud that was on her boots in vain for a couple of seconds before giving up and moving on through the tents. There was about two or three hundred of them, and people milling about, even though it was raining. The hood just restricted her vision, but already her hair clung to her head. What a day to go practice medical ninjutsu.

She almost walked past the tent without seeing it, and once she found it, she face palmed, of course it would be a bigger tent than the rest of them. Pulling up the tent flap, she narrowly avoided a medical ninja rushing out with bloody supplies, perhaps going to sanitize them. Walking in, she found that the worst of the injuries were only lacerations that required very few stitches. It seemed that none of these people had seen real battle either.

There stood the man that she was looking for, apparently talking with another Medical Ninja. She cleared her throat and in a shaky voice asked, "Tsuyo-dono?" He was dressed in a suit that matched his black hair perfectly, and seemed to be in control of the entire situation. His eyes betrayed his Hyuuga heritage and he seemed to be confident in his abilities. She hardly seemed worthy to hold a candle up to this individual.

WC: 418

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo had established a base of operations and made it a neutral ground for those looking for help from the battlegrounds. (because screw timelines) It was within the wilderness the injured were directed and he worked with anyone willing to help. If they didn't know medical they were making food and providing clean water. If they knew medical then they were on shifts in the main medical tent. Tsuyo was overseeing all of it because he doubted that no party was interested in taking advantage of a scenario. A rogue shinobi from Kiri looking for vengeance perhaps. Or a Kumo nin looking to take him out. Or perhaps even a third party interested in profiting off of increasing the tension within the country. An attack on the innocent victims of all of this would certainly cover any of that but at that moment it would gather his attention. He doubted there was anyone looking to infuriate him. These people were under his care and protection regardless of nationality. He would break anyone that threatened them. However for the time being he had changed into a darker suit than normal. Clad in black dress shoes with black slacks folded perfectly over them. A crease down the center of the leg. He wasn't armed or armored but his coat and knives were on a coat rack nearby. Easily within five meters of him. His black button up shirt was tucked in with a black tie buttoned into it. A dark midnight blue vest over it. His sleeves rolled up but even that looked fine pressed. His silver gaze shifted to someone talking from the medical list he was reading. "If Kiri wasn't attacking these people wouldn't be hurt....Why injure civilians?" Tsuyo would clear his throat before speaking in return before their conversational partner could reply.

"Before you create assumptions. Observe the wounds. These aren't made by blades. They are crude and jagged. Many of these people are simply bruised and a little beat up. Based on this the likelihood of the source of these injuries were created by the mass of crowd fleeing the area's under attack. We haven't seen any wounds made by a weapon yet."

The individual grunted and turned. Embarrassed at being corrected about their opinion. They turned away and went back to providing water to those in need. Not a medical ninja but still, he would sigh as he supposed they could be forgiven. He would shift his gaze back to the chart though. His companies supplies of medical goods had been directed around both blockades as he had known they would be needed but this was a little ridiculous. Many injuries were minimal but there was just so many people panicked. A young man went moving out of the tent with bandages being changed out for some of the deeper cuts on a couple of patients. It was then that his eyes caught sight of a new figure he hadn't seen before. His eyes narrowed a moment as his true name was stated in a shaky voice. His hand moving to set down the clip board just in case this was about to turn into an attack on his person. That name was not one many people said nicely. If they intended to openly attack him within the medical tent he would put them down fast in order to prevent any collateral damage. However his aura did not jump in power or seem to be threatening at all. Instead his aura simply faded entirely. He was still standing there but it would feel like he wasn't a living being. As if he had suppressed his chakra levels entirely. Still he spoke and the voice came from him.

"Very few people know to match me to that name at this point in time. Be a dear and tell me how you happen to know of it?"

Lin

Lin

D-rank
"I-I um." her hand darted inside of her coat trying to find the missive that Gin had written her, it said where to find the person that she was looking for, along with a short introduction. To anyone who was not used to her movements, it might be misconstrued as an attack, however. She didn't mean to make this sort of mistake. She should have drawn out the paper before she approached Tsuyo, and if he didn't take this well, it would probably not end well. If she was allowed to take out the paper, she would hold it up for him to take, "this is from Gin!" She would squeak! The letter was sealed, and hadn't been touched by lin besides being pressed against her body.

The letter read:

"Tsuyo,

It's been a while since I saw you last and I thought that you were dead for a good while. I got wind of a ninja that was treating the refugees form the war going on, and I sent my disciple to train with whomever reads this. I hope that she found the right person and she's not giving this to someone that she doesn't know is Tsuyo. If she does, disregard this message and shoo her away from the tent. if it does find Tsuyo, I hope that you will consider it a favor to me to train this girl in the ways of medical ninjutsu. She is quite wet behind the ears and wants to know more, but I know shit when it comes to medical Ninjutsu. Don't go easy on her, gods' know that I don't but I would appreciate it if when you're done you send her back to me in one piece. Attached there should be some ryo for your time. I hope that this covers the expenses of teaching my student, Lin here, who probably is shaking in her boots if I remember you correctly.

Well, you two have fun,

Gin."

The letter would abruptly end there and Lin would indeed be shaking in her boots that she wore to see Tsuyo. She would await his response, good or bad, if he got the letter that is. If he didn't, she probably was as good as dead.

WC: 809

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would watch the young girl stumble over her words. Standing in the tent with him was an obvious feeling. Looking into the eyes of a man that feared no one in the country. The eyes of a man who could stand on top of the world and yet here he was. In a tent in the muddy bits of Kumo helping the injured. His silver eyes looked over the girl as if reserving every detail for memory. Looking into her soul and through it for every truth one might try and conceal. He couldn't see any intent in her eyes. Turmoil was there but that was perhaps because of how anxious she was. He looked deep within her and sought out a single hint of hostility towards him. One split second of killing intent was all he would need to react. If anyone dared to lash out at him and ignore the innocent people within the tent, to harm them to get to him. Well, Tsuyo was prepare to show them just how he became king of a mountain. To show them how he had evaded Konoha and ruled Iwa. To show them who he truly was and what power meant. The moment she flashed her hand into her coat he was suddenly across the space between them. One moment a couple meters away and the next standing in front of her and his hand reaching out faster than she would be able to perceive to clutch her wrist. His eyes staring into hers as she would realize he was every bit Gin's equal. Still his other hand would lift her coat assuming she didn't find away out of all this. Seeing a piece of paper there he would release her wrist. His grip had been firm like a vice but not tight enough to bruise. Instead he would allow her to collect the paper and offer it to him. Listening that it was from Gin with a sigh. Oh how she stressed him. Still he would open it and begin reading.

"Tsuyo,

It's been a while since I saw you last and I thought that you were dead for a good while. I got wind of a ninja that was treating the refugees form the war going on, and I sent my disciple to train with whomever reads this. I hope that she found the right person and she's not giving this to someone that she doesn't know is Tsuyo. If she does, disregard this message and shoo her away from the tent. if it does find Tsuyo, I hope that you will consider it a favor to me to train this girl in the ways of medical ninjutsu. She is quite wet behind the ears and wants to know more, but I know shit when it comes to medical Ninjutsu. Don't go easy on her, gods' know that I don't but I would appreciate it if when you're done you send her back to me in one piece. Attached there should be some ryo for your time. I hope that this covers the expenses of teaching my student, Lin here, who probably is shaking in her boots if I remember you correctly.

Well, you two have fun,

Gin."

Tsuyo would read over the letter twice before letting out a breath and glancing passed it to the shaking girl. Hard to believe this kind of person had managed to survive Gins training. He would move the paper over a candle nearby and let it burn before setting it in the base of the candle to burn away safely. No need for too many people to know of Gin being associated with him. Still his glance moved to the other medical professionals and patients. None of them seemed to have taken much notice of the interaction at least. His silver gaze would return to the girl as he shifted his head for her to follow him. Quietly he would move to the back of the tent through yet another flap into what appeared to be an office. Only once they were inside would he move to a pitcher of ice water with lemons in it and pour two drinks. Once done he would bring them to her and attempt to hand her one while speaking.

"My apologies if my reaction startled you. Everyone has their enemies. Some more than others. My own have made me quiet edgy. Please pardon me for saying but you really must work on your approach. Lin was it? As you have surmised my name is Tsuyo. Tell me, what is your strongest medical jutsu? Just how much are you currently capable of?"

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin, having been offered a drink took a sip from it without a second thought. It wasn't every day that she was sent to train with one of Gin's friends, and she might as well be sociable. It could have contained poison for all she knew and she drank it happily, noticing the hint of lemon in the water. It wasn't much, but it was enough to keep her from being parched from the walk over. Despite the rain spitting from the sky, it was a long walk and she was a bit thirsty, only reminded when she was handed a drink.

"I have several, probably the healing pulse that I have developed is the most potent, but the healing bolts are plentiful and hovering hands technique are the most sustained of all of them. Um... and I can do the cloning technique." She blushed and rubbed the heel of her boot in the dirt. It was almost like she was bragging, but since becoming a Genin she had learned all that she could about healing techniques and wanted to know more about them. She was greedy for Medical ninjutsu, but didn't want to come off as that, so she let herself be coy and a bit shy. It was what she usually was when meeting a new person. This Tsuyo was a man that was feared by the other villages, or so Gin had said, and his prowess that he showed when she reached into her jacket was more than enough to convince her.

Not only this, but he was in charge of a medical ninjutsu tent that she hoped to emulate some day when the need arose. Perhaps in the near future, because of the war that was breaking out, and perhaps she could stay here for a couple of days and glean more out of this shinobi than she could from any other higher ranked one for medical ninjutsu. After all, she aspired to become the greatest Medical konoichi than ever lived, and Tsuyo was there to teach her. It was a good thing to ask him what he could teach her in exchange for her help, probably, within the tent.

"if you want, none of these wounds seem particularly life-threatening, I can try to heal some of these people and you can watch and learn from me what I can do, and then I can learn from you what to do for some of the other procedures?" She said tentatively. Her training had been much harder than this, and she still wasn't on the full defensive. What reason did she have to be, she had to make sure that she was maintaining a sense of dignity, but she wasn't on a battlefield. There was no danger around her, so better to be shy than to be intimidating, especially with a ninja like Tsuyo in front of her.

She sipped on her drink to break the tension and cleared her throat, hoping to break some of the tension in the air. The tent was quiet for a medical tent, probably a testament to how great tsuyo's skill was with a scalpel and with his medical ninjutsu. She hoped to make a difference like him someday. It was all that she dreamed about. Well, that and being Raikage.

WC: 1373

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would watch as she drank her water happily. His reaction to her reaching into her coat hadn't left a reaction to him being near her so that was good. He couldn't do much medically with anyone who twitched every time he moved. Often the medical nin were required to work in harsh situations where they were targeted to prevent them from keeping their team mobile and healthy. After all the medical arts within an opposing force was always a disadvantage in his experience. Still he would drink the majority of his own water in a quick head movement with his head tilted back before setting the nearly empty glass down. As if taking a shot of vodka. He had been busy and re-hydrating was a blessing but a short one. Still he would listen as she spoke up. seeming more confident in her abilities. "I have several, probably the healing pulse that I have developed is the most potent, but the healing bolts are plentiful and hovering hands technique are the most sustained of all of them. Um... and I can do the cloning technique." Most of which he wasn't familiar with. Healing bolts and a healing pulse were new for her level. He had a healing pulse of his own but he doubted she was at that level just yet. Hovering hands though he knew. Still he would listen as she continued. "if you want, none of these wounds seem particularly life-threatening, I can try to heal some of these people and you can watch and learn from me what I can do, and then I can learn from you what to do for some of the other procedures?"

Tsuyo would reach up and stroke his forked beard as his silver eyes took in the young lady. There wasn't anything life threatening here but he did have an idea on how to instruct her. Not to mention observing her medical level could only increase his ability to teach her. Knowing the level of knowledge a student had was more important than their limitations. After all limitations were meant to be surpassed and overcome. He would smile a little and watch as she drank more and cleared her throat. Honestly he could simply clear the tent with a clap of his hands but people deserved a little more attention. A little more effort. That aside, a large surge of chakra like that was sure to draw attention. Keeping it C rank and under meant he was less likely to be interrupted from the service he was providing. Still he would walk up to her and rest a hand on her shoulder. Taking the glass gently from her and setting it on a stand as he guided her into the next room while he spoke. His eyes looking for the perfect subject.

"Very well then young lady. We shall start with this young man here. During the confusion he suffered a small cut on his upper forearm. As you can see it was not cleaned properly at the time and thus a surface infection set in. What I would like you to do is numb the area before utilizing the scalpel followed by the needle and thread at the table to the side of his bed. If you know it, Start with Chakura Masui (Chakra anesthetic) and then slice out the small infected area. Utilize Ketatamashii no Jutsu to cover the needle and thread in chakra. As you stitch him up it should stop any bleeding. Finish with utilizing the medical jutsu of your choice to close up the majority of the wound and prevent further infection." With that he would release her and cross his arms. Waiting to see if she would do as instructed.

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin looked at the victim and nodded as she was told "Very well then young lady. We shall start with this young man here. During the confusion he suffered a small cut on his upper forearm. As you can see it was not cleaned properly at the time and thus a surface infection set in. What I would like you to do is numb the area before utilizing the scalpel followed by the needle and thread at the table to the side of his bed. If you know it, Start with Chakura Masui (Chakra anesthetic) and then slice out the small infected area. Utilize Ketatamashii no Jutsu to cover the needle and thread in chakra. As you stitch him up it should stop any bleeding. Finish with utilizing the medical jutsu of your choice to close up the majority of the wound and prevent further infection." She nodded once more as he finished.

"I do not have the jutsu to numb this, so I am going to need to use a surface numbing agent." She told the patient, "Then I am going to administer a dose of this." She held up a syringe with a needle attached to it. It was full of some viscous fluid and had not a bubble on it, "It will prick when it goes in and then you should feel a warm sensation throughout the area, followed by the numbing." She turned to Tsuyo and then nodded, "I also do not know Ketatamashii no jutsu, so I will try my best to do it if you show me how to first." If he would show her, she would copy his hand-signs and watch as her chakra spread over the thread. It was a good thing that she was a fast learner. She then took the topical anesthetic and spread it over the wound, the patient flinched a bit and nodded to her once it had spread over the wound sufficiently. Then Lin took up the syringe, tapping it four times to make sure there weren't any bubbles, she knew the feeling of hitting a vein or an artery, but she didn't want to take any chances of killing him by blood clot to the heart.

Finding a bubble, she squeezed it out of the syringe and then looked to the patient, he gave her a nod and she inserted the needle, once it was in, she moved her hand to the needle and string while pressing the syringe with her other hand. The numbing solution took two and a half minutes to be completely effective, placing the needle on the table next to her, she opened the wound and scooped out the pus with a clean instrument before inspecting it for any decay or for signs of a staph infection. Finding none, she took the thread and sealed it with chakra if Tsuyo showed her, if not she did her best to do it without his guidance. The sutures were the easiest part so far, and Lin had plenty of practice when she had been sewing up Dameon. The wound wasn't particularly nasty in that it only took seven stitches. She looked it up and down before pressing her hands to the wound and performing a Healing Pulse Jutsu. The greenish light shooting out of her hand and covering the entire area. The sutures were there mainly for show after that, her jutsu all but healing the shallow cut.

Finishing up, she smiled to her patient as she tossed the gloves that she had on into a waste bin, "Those sutures should come out on their own in about 3-4 weeks. Don't scratch at them no matter how much they itch or you'll reopen the wound. I should have healed much of it with my jutsu, but it might have some residual tissue damage. If you can, use your other arm for lifting, strenuous activity of any kind, or for bracing yourself. You can use it for fine tasks such as writing, but I wouldn't push it too much with that either. If you can, use your other hand as much as possible for those 3-4 weeks. If the stitches don't come out after four weeks, go to see your general practitioner to have them removed. They are small enough that you won't be left with a scar." The man smiled and thanked Lin for her work. She looked to Tsuyo after her bed-side manner, to see if she had made the cut or not.

WC: 2153

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would watch a moment as the girl turned to tend to her patient. He wasn't sure why Gin was sending kumo genin his way to learn anything but he was positive that she had her reasons. Be it a soft spot for children or that she just wanted to see this one grow he wasn't sure. The women perplexed him. She stood when she should run and ran when she should fight. She moved freely and her loyalties seemed all over the place. Even her loyalty to him didn't feel too solid yet. He had given her home and purpose for a time but she seemed to have found that in many people. If anything he felt she merely stuck within the Aoi Bara in order to someday challenge him. She wanted a fight and likely to die in battle. An old fashioned warrior in a way. He doubted she was bound by honor as much as pride though. Not that either could survive without the other. Still his silver gaze would take in the young Lin before him. She had a moderate bedside manner which was good to see in a doctor. Too many combat medics simply came in and did their thing in silence before moving to the next patient. Taking ones time was important every once in a while to be careful. Safety was slower than a reckless approach but many survived longer taking the time to observe.

Still he would pick up a needle and hold it up for her to see when she was ready. Unlike with normal individuals though she would see a faint golden chakra like a tiny stream shifting down his right arm and to his hand into the suture material. The needle itself turning a darker color as the chakra seemed to burn it before he would set it down. His own unique disability was that his chakra, when used, took on a visual state of being. Still he led people to believe it was intentional often enough and many just thought that was how powerful he was. However he would observe her mimicking his actions with her own suture materials before stitching the young man up. Tsuyo would watch as his skin bubbled a little around the needle and the wound would burn away a little. If any infection had been missed by her little surgery the burning material would snuff it out. Still he would see her finish up the stitches and then heal the wound before she appeared to be done. The man would thank her but he could see he was sweating. He would step passed Lin as he patted her on the shoulder and stepped up to the man. Resting his hand on the patients forehead. His hand would slowly have a bubble of golden chakra surge around it lightly. Like a breeze blowing across the mans forehead before the mans eyes fluttered closed and the patient slept. With that done Tsuyo would move to the office again. Waving Lin to follow him.

Once within he would move over to a wash basin and cleanse his hand so he would be ready for the next task. His own silver gaze sliding to Lin as she entered and he finished drying his hands. He would smile before moving to his desk and taking a seat in his chair. Somehow his part of the tent had managed to get a desk within and a luxurious chair. Across from him was two rather normal looking chairs but comfortable all the same. He would wait to see if Lin would take one. His left hand resting on the desk and his right, his right elbow would settle on the arm of the chair and his right hand would rest lazily under his chin as he watched her. Finally speaking with a warm tone. His smile meeting those all seeing eyes.

"You did well. However I wish to cover a couple of things that you may yet not know about medical ninjutsu. You see, while some jutsu are exempt from this, most aren't. Once an individual is healed it takes a toll on their body. We are essentially spending chakra to force the body to heal itself at a rapid pace. It exhausts the human condition. It's important you know this for such a time as you finding yourself in a situation where you have to decide whom you can save. As for the stitches, most would consider it unnecessary given our abilities. However, that in there is a patient with no rules keeping him from leaving. Should he stress the wound normally it would grow agitated and have a high chance of opening up. With the stitches and the healing that is highly unlikely until its fully healed on its own. Any of that difficult to follow?"

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin walked through the tent with something on her mind. She needed to get stronger, but she didn't know the necessary techniques. She sighed and looked back at Tsuyo. He was strong and confident, all that a shinobi was supposed to be and she... well... she was scrawny, and a bit underconfident in her abilities. She hoped that it hadn't shown throughout the procedure, but she could feel it creeping back into her heart as she moved towards his private room.

He washed his hands and sat down, and Lin washed hers hastily but thoroughly and sat down in front of him, making sure that not a hair was out of place while he spoke, "You did well. However I wish to cover a couple of things that you may yet not know about medical ninjutsu. You see, while some jutsu are exempt from this, most aren't... Any of that difficult to follow?"

It sure wasn't difficult to follow, and it agreed with what she felt every time that she used it on herself. She just thought that there was more of a toll on the person that used it if they used it on themselves, rather than someone else. She smiled sheepishly and nodded, "It's not difficult to follow, no, but there is a technique that I saw that I was wondering about if I might be able to ask you. It is one that surrounds the user in the healing chakra and then they touch someone else and it extends to them. That one doesn't seem to take a toll on someone if they use it, is that true or is it something that is just another tall tale that is spread throughout the medical community. I believe it is called the Healing Aura: Longevity Jutsu if I am correct. I have only seen one person do it in my entire life, and it was from quite a ways away. I don't know what it does exactly but I was told that it can actually prolong life if you do it right. I don't know how to do it and I was wondering if you could show me it... if it wouldn't be too much of a burden?"

Lin knew that she was stepping outside of the normal parameters of courtesy, but she had come to learn from a master, and she wanted to see the technique at least once. It wasn't like there was anyone else that she knew that would be able to teach her the technique, nor anyone else that would listen to her if she asked if there was someone that knew the technique. It was considered one of the most powerful of the medical jutsus, and she was determined to make it her own.

WC: 2630

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would settle behind his desk and watch as she entered and began to clean her own hands thoroughly as well. She would settle across from him as he spoke and he would watch her with silver eyes. Eyes that screamed of Byakugan but still he didn't seem to bother hiding it anymore. He would shift in his chair as he watched her and spoke. Moving so he was leaned back with one ankle crossed over his other legs knee. His arms still remained as they were, one on the arm of the chair and one supporting his chin. Soon enough she would reply to him in a small speech. Conveying interest in something interesting. "It's not difficult to follow, no, but there is a technique that I saw that I was wondering about if I might be able to ask you. It is one that surrounds the user in the healing chakra and then they touch someone else and it extends to them. That one doesn't seem to take a toll on someone if they use it, is that true or is it something that is just another tall tale that is spread throughout the medical community. I believe it is called the Healing Aura: Longevity Jutsu if I am correct. I have only seen one person do it in my entire life, and it was from quite a ways away. I don't know what it does exactly but I was told that it can actually prolong life if you do it right. I don't know how to do it and I was wondering if you could show me it... if it wouldn't be too much of a burden?"

Tsuyo would raise an eyebrow as she noted a fairly intermediate level healing technique. One a med nin should be capable of finding via normal channels but at the same time he supposed Kumo wasn't known for its medical prowess. Perhaps unlike the other nations he had spent time within Kumo didn't have the basic channels needed to learn medical ninjutsu. Then again, she had demonstrated the common genin level of capabilities with her current medical knowledge. A beginner still in most rights. While her bed side manner was near perfect and she had knowledge of basic medical procedure she was far from what he would consider intermediate. Still his hand on the arm of the chair would tap on it as he thought a moment before he would lean forward. Speaking now as he opened a drawer in his desk.

"Tell me Lin, what rank are you? If I had to take a gander I would put money on genin."

As he finished speaking he would pull out a small bottle of Chivas Regal 25 Year Old Scotch. It was a three-hundred ryo bottle but it was worth it. The cap was already removed once so the seal was broken but he would pull out two glasses anyway. No real concern for offering the youth alcohol. Quietly he would open the cap to the golden liquid and his nose would run over the opening as he inhaled. Enticing fruity aromas of sweet orange and peach are followed by notes of marzipan and nuts filled his nose. With a satisfied sigh he would pour into both cups and slide one to her. Two shots into each cup as he capped the bottle again. The patients in the tent could be attended to without him for the time being so he would enjoy himself. He would lift the cup to his lips. Tasting a Hint of rich milk chocolate orange, and a fondant creaminess before swallowing and letting it settle with a Smooth, rounded and luxuriously long finish. Speaking again with drink in hand.

"Hmm the Healing Aura: Longevity Jutsu eh? Perhaps in time I could teach it to you. However practicing medical arts without the proper training is dangerous. Especially one that covers the users whole body first. You could easily incur injury on yourself if something goes wrong."

OOC note you were genin at the start of this thread. You can not learn B rank jutsu as a genin.

Lin

Lin

D-rank
"I am a genin, but I was thinking that you could at least show it to me. I have heard of other Genin seeing the jutsus and being able to copy them later on. No one knows the technique in my village, and I want to see the most medical jutsu that I can before trying it out myself." She smiled, it was an ambitious smile, one that seemed to transform her from a timid little genin into an accomplished shinobi. "I want to be the best medical ninja in the ninja world, and if I don't take risks, I won't get there any time soon." The determination, unlike the smirk, didn't fade from her features. She was going to learn the technique sometime, but she would have an easier time of doing it if she knew how to.

"I won't attempt it now, but I would like to see how it is done for future use. Perhaps if you could show me, I could take down notes on a scroll for later use?" She seemed desperate for knowledge. Gin couldn't teach her, Sanosuke couldn't, Dameon couldn't. It seemed like the ninja world was full of offensive-jutsu users but no one that wanted to help out the people that needed it. The medical ninjas were second-class to the other ninjas. They couldn't stand the heat of battle, or that was the stigma, and Lin wanted to squash that stigma. She wanted to grind it into the dirt and leave it behind her as she climbed the steps to becoming the most accomplished Medical ninja.

"I could also show you some techniques that I have been working on, such as the healing bolts. It's useful for in-combat use because of the range that you can fire them at and I am sure that you can improve it given your expertise. I also could show you some of the techniques with senbon that I am trying to develop but haven't had the chance to yet. There's the adrenaline senbon, the regenerative senbon, and the Raiton shielding senbon!" She considered the last one, it wasn't medical ninjutsu but it was something that would make the jutsu unnecessary if it did its job. She fidgeted and readjusted her clothes in the chair, finding a comfy spot and waiting for him to respond.

WC: 3045

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
"I am a genin, but I was thinking that you could at least show it to me. I have heard of other Genin seeing the jutsus and being able to copy them later on. No one knows the technique in my village, and I want to see the most medical jutsu that I can before trying it out myself." He would listen and sip from his cup as she ignored the drink poured for her. Likely someone with a strong feeling against alcohol. So long as she didn't give some fool bound lecture to him about how unhealthy it was for his body he wouldn't pay it much mind. After all what good was so much medical prowess with out having the comfort of being able to damage ones self a little only to heal it later. His liver, as well as his other organs couldn't fail unless they were entirely destroyed. He could be stabbed, slammed and burned and still walk away barely scratched. So with all that in mind he didn't mind the drink. Still she wasn't wrong. He was yet to see any real medical nin within Kumogakure. Learning from an outside source might be the only real starting point for her. Still he would pause and swallow the sweet liquid as she continued.

"I want to be the best medical ninja in the ninja world, and if I don't take risks, I won't get there any time soon. I won't attempt it now, but I would like to see how it is done for future use. Perhaps if you could show me, I could take down notes on a scroll for later use?" He would sigh then and set his own glass down. Half empty now from where he had filled it to before his silver eyes looked her over. He was wondering just what he gained from helping out a Kumo shinobi. A genin wasn't much of a threat but she wouldn't stay that way if Kumo saw the potential of having their own medical ninja with prowess. She was smiling but her words seemed almost desperate to achieve her goals. Still he would reply in a slow but calm voice. Warm and soft like silk on the ears. Yet the words were filled with warning. "Be careful young one, While your goal is a grand one with a great deal of honor, Medical ninja see more than the average individual of the terrors of this world. The more prominent a med nin you are the more havoc and destruction you will witness. As perhaps one of the only hopes for turning the tides of battle you will see your friends and allies with their skin burned and their insides torn to their outsides. You won't be able to save them all but I am sure you will try. That said that scenario only happens if you survive long enough. You will always be the primary target in a fight. Take downs are pointless if the enemy can just be healed."

"I could also show you some techniques that I have been working on, such as the healing bolts. It's useful for in-combat use because of the range that you can fire them at and I am sure that you can improve it given your expertise. I also could show you some of the techniques with senbon that I am trying to develop but haven't had the chance to yet. There's the adrenaline senbon, the regenerative senbon, and the Raiton shielding senbon!" She would continue as he would settle back in his hair. His hand picking the bottle back up as he seemed to read it before glancing at the tent flap. This was certainly a sensitive thing she was suggesting and there were other med nin out there from the village. Volunteers as they may be he had no doubt at least one of them was watching him. He however didn't hear any heartbeats outside the flap for some distance so he would sit forward and set the bottle down. Looking Lin in the eye before he spoke. His silver eyes searching her soul for her thoughts.

"I would be careful with that, While I am open to sharing techniques to grow my own abilities, I could be considered an enemy of your nation. Easily a foreign combatant. You should consider this in great detail before you decide if we should share trade secrets or not. I answer to no man so I can teach you anything I like but you, Your loyalties are to a village I helped invade. Can you proceed to your own prowess even knowing that?"

Lin

Lin

D-rank
"Be careful young one, While your goal is a grand one with a great deal of honor, Medical ninja see more than the average individual of the terrors of this world. The more prominent a med nin you are the more havoc and destruction you will witness. As perhaps one of the only hopes for turning the tides of battle you will see your friends and allies with their skin burned and their insides torn to their outsides. You won't be able to save them all but I am sure you will try. That said that scenario only happens if you survive long enough. You will always be the primary target in a fight. Take downs are pointless if the enemy can just be healed."
Tsuyo warned as he settled back. He seemed to look past her and Lin looked over her shoulder, she shrugged and continued to listen to Tsuyo's eventual question, "I would be careful with that, While I am open to sharing techniques to grow my own abilities, I could be considered an enemy of your nation. Easily a foreign combatant. You should consider this in great detail before you decide if we should share trade secrets or not. I answer to no man so I can teach you anything I like but you, Your loyalties are to a village I helped invade. Can you proceed to your own prowess even knowing that?"

She bit her bottom lip and thought about it for a while. He was right that she would indeed see horrors that were reserved for only Medical Ninja's eyes and those people who were sadistic enough to torture people or leave them wounded. She knew that she would be the primary target, as she had been in the past fights with Toshi and her as a team. She knew that she would be and it still didn't stop her determination for wanting to be a medical ninja. She wanted to be strong, and also help people, and this was the only way to do it.

As for his question, she considered it. He could be considered an enemy of her nation. She could probably lose her status as a ninja of Kumogakure, heck, she could even be named a missing ninja. But she wanted to learn something to help her village. If that wasn't noble, she didn't know what was. Looking him over, she didn't think he was too assuming, but then again, he was on her in a flash when she tried to get the scroll out from her jacket. She yearned to learn, but would she take the leap off of the cliff to do it?

"Well," She started slowly, unsure of herself, "I only see you helping the refugees of Kumogakure right now, I don't see any reason to call you an enemy of the country. Gin sent me here to learn. I am not qualified to learn some of the techniques at the moment, or try them out, that is, but I am willing to write them down for later use. As for trading my jutsu for your secrets, it is not like I am giving you a great technique to kill people, they are purely medical in nature. They, as far as I know, cannot be used to harm anyone, and if you find a way to use them to harm people, then that is on you. I am trying to trade techniques to help people out in the world, as I assume you are. I may be unassuming, I may be a genin, but I want to learn all that I can to help my friends, therefore sharing my techniques with you and learning some from you can only help more people. Perhaps you'll help someone with a technique that I teach you, or I will with a technique that you teach me, but we will ultimately help the world. I don't know a lot about you, but you seem to want to help people. Medical Ninjutsu is meant for that. I am not asking you for any techniques that harm people, and I am not offering any. These can only help people, and I believe that Medical Ninjutsu, and medicine transcend boundaries, borders, nationalities, and ties to countries. If I found a Kirigakure ninja lying in a pool of their own blood I would help them. I expect any good Medical ninja to do the same. That is what I am offering you, not a way to kill people, but to help them." She tried to make it sound like she felt. Sadly, words didn't quite cut it, but she was a compassionate individual, and would carry on until she died, or was turned into a more jaded woman.

WC: 3860

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
"Well," She seemed to start slowly. For the moment at least it began that way. Cautious, unsure of herself, "I only see you helping the refugees of Kumogakure right now, I don't see any reason to call you an enemy of the country. Gin sent me here to learn. I am not qualified to learn some of the techniques at the moment, or try them out, that is, but I am willing to write them down for later use. As for trading my jutsu for your secrets, it is not like I am giving you a great technique to kill people, they are purely medical in nature. They, as far as I know, cannot be used to harm anyone, and if you find a way to use them to harm people, then that is on you. I am trying to trade techniques to help people out in the world, as I assume you are. I may be unassuming, I may be a genin, but I want to learn all that I can to help my friends, therefore sharing my techniques with you and learning some from you can only help more people. Perhaps you'll help someone with a technique that I teach you, or I will with a technique that you teach me, but we will ultimately help the world. I don't know a lot about you, but you seem to want to help people. Medical Ninjutsu is meant for that. I am not asking you for any techniques that harm people, and I am not offering any. These can only help people, and I believe that Medical Ninjutsu, and medicine transcend boundaries, borders, nationalities, and ties to countries. If I found a Kirigakure ninja lying in a pool of their own blood I would help them. I expect any good Medical ninja to do the same. That is what I am offering you, not a way to kill people, but to help them."

Tsuyo would let out a short snort before finishing his own glass and collecting hers. His own set down on his desk with barely a drop of moisture within it. His silver eyes watched her for a moment before he would sigh. With a single shot back he would throw his head back with the previous drink she had ignored and enjoyed its precious flavor. He would rise up as he let the glass settle next to the other empty one and the bottle. He obviously had a bit of a fondness for the sauce but still he would stand and turn to look at the shelf behind him. Scanning over it as he spoke to her behind him. His words were cold but he spoke from a point of experience. "That sounds honorable but its filled with naivety. Child, I have seen a great deal of horror and sorrow. I gained more might than I ever thought possible to fight back and even now I can't truly let go of the concept that his world, its broken. Medical ninjutsu isn't simply a beautiful thing that saves all around you. If anything it simply prolongs the inevitable. People are savage, cruel animals and they will always seek to destroy themselves. Med nin like us are simply a cog in that machine. That said I won't steal from you the opportunity to learn that in your own time. If your loyalty is to your ambition I of all people have no room to persuade you against it. My own ambition landing me where I am now. Ah here we are." With that said he pulled out a scroll with a pen stuck to it and moved back over to the seat he had risen from before he spoke. Passing the scroll to her as he smiled and continued. A simple toss without much ceremony. "You show me one of your healing jutsu and I shall instruct you on the technique you are seeking."

Lin

Lin

D-rank
"That sounds honorable but its filled with naivety. Child, I have seen a great deal of horror and sorrow. I gained more might than I ever thought possible to fight back and even now I can't truly let go of the concept that his world, its broken. Medical ninjutsu isn't simply a beautiful thing that saves all around you. If anything it simply prolongs the inevitable. People are savage, cruel animals and they will always seek to destroy themselves. Med nin like us are simply a cog in that machine. That said I won't steal from you the opportunity to learn that in your own time. If your loyalty is to your ambition I of all people have no room to persuade you against it. My own ambition landing me where I am now. Ah here we are." She grumbled a bit as he said that she was naive. She then listened to his piece. She had a different opinion of it, seeing what it could do in the village. It could help the children that hurt themselves grow up to be productive citizens. It could help the elderly with passing into the next life without pain. It had many other practical and non-combative applications, but she kept her mouth shut. She didn't want to interrupt him. "You show me one of your healing jutsu and I shall instruct you on the technique you are seeking." She was loyal to her ambition, and caught the scroll when it was tossed at her. Tucking it away in her coat, she held up her thumb and smiled, "Right, I think you'll enjoy this one the best." She nodded, it was the one that she enjoyed the most as well, and she wanted to show off a bit.

She held up her hands, making the Tiger, then the dragon sign and focused the Teal chakra into her hands. She placed her hands together and the chakra focused even more into her pointer finger, making it shine brightly in the dimly lit tent. She took out a senbon and struck her own leg three times rapidly and smiled at Tsuyo. "This is called "Healing Bolts". I came up with it after seeing that medical ninjas were having a hard time healing people on the go and in the field. I can shoot these bolts from my fingers that travel about... 10 meters? before they dissipate. They're useful for closing small wounds from a far distance. I haven't encountered much beyond that yet, so it doesn't do me any good to use more chakra than I have to to seal those wounds." She pointed her pointer finger at her leg and shot out a bolt, it healed the senbon-hole completely, and then shot herself twice more. The teal chakra disappearing when she shot the last bolt. "Three is my limit so far, and it heals first degree burns and anything under 1 inch in the way of punctures and slashes. It can be held until you need to use it, which is great because you can use it before you need it and when it is needed you can just send them towards who you need them to heal."

She beamed at him and looked expectantly. She hoped that it was a technique that was fit for her to show him. It didn't have any other application than healing people, and she still clung to the ideal that medical ninjutsu was there to help others.

Jutsu Used: Chakra: 90/120:

WC: 4466

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Tsuyo would tilt his head as she let out a rather exasperated breath. Almost a grumble if he didn't know any better. He was a worldly and traveled doctor. But again he didn't see the point in discouraging her beyond a simple warning of what was coming. He didn't mind too much if she didn't care to believe it. After all who willingly pulled back the blinds when the world was on fire outside? Aside from those who want the world to burn anyway. Still she caught the scroll and pen when he tossed it to her and...pocketed it? He wasn't sure where she thought this was going. She would be needing that scroll soon and the desk was a significant writing surface. Hell if he had a copy of a villages medical arts on him he would have given her that. However that was just a blank sheet of paper. Designed for her to take notes upon it. Still he would cross his arms as he raised an eyebrow. Her voice breaking the silence between them as she agreed to his deal. "Right, I think you'll enjoy this one the best." Really now? Confidence was certainly a good attribute in teaching.

Still he would remain quiet and respect as She held up her hands, making the Tiger, then the dragon sign and focused a visible teal aura around her fingers. He wasn't associated with many medical practices that utilized hand signs to create the foundation of the jutsu which made this one a particularly interesting case to study. Still he would stiffen slightly as she would pull a senbon out of somewhere and viciously jab it into her own leg without hesitation or flinching as if it was just a common practice. Even as her index finger would shine bright enough to lighten up his tent a little she would jam it into her leg two more times. Good lord these Kumo shinobi were something else. Maiming themselves just to show off a jutsu was interesting. He could of gotten the point of it from a hamster with a cut on it. Still he would listen as she spoke up. Blood starting to seep into her clothes. The tip of the senbon stained red.  "This is called "Healing Bolts". I came up with it after seeing that medical ninjas were having a hard time healing people on the go and in the field. I can shoot these bolts from my fingers that travel about... 10 meters? before they dissipate. They're useful for closing small wounds from a far distance. I haven't encountered much beyond that yet, so it doesn't do me any good to use more chakra than I have to to seal those wounds."

He would let both his eyes widen a little in surprise as he watched her aim the chakra at her own wounds and fire off three shots before the light faded. The wounds in her leg seemed to fade without a mark as he glanced at them before looking back to her. His silver eyes watching her as even the blood in her clothes faded before the chakra fading away. Certainly a useful ability to have. Giving her time to continue to explain. "Three is my limit so far, and it heals first degree burns and anything under 1 inch in the way of punctures and slashes. It can be held until you need to use it, which is great because you can use it before you need it and when it is needed you can just send them towards who you need them to heal." Still he would watch as her face lit up and quietly move around the desk to place his hand over her own that held the senbon as he spoke calmly. His voice like silk as he smiled and made eye contact with her. His palm warm over her hand.

"That, in itself is a brilliant jutsu. Not many med nin can heal beyond requiring someone at an arms length. Especially at your level. I can assure you that I will utilize that technique as you intended if the need arises. With that said there is no need to be masochistic. Please, refrain from purposefully harming yourself within this tent. There are other ways to teach and medical ninjutsu doesn't always need an open wound to experience its work. Can you do that for me?"

Lin

Lin

D-rank
"That, in itself is a brilliant jutsu. Not many med nin can heal beyond requiring someone at an arms length. Especially at your level. I can assure you that I will utilize that technique as you intended if the need arises. With that said there is no need to be masochistic. Please, refrain from purposefully harming yourself within this tent. There are other ways to teach and medical ninjutsu doesn't always need an open wound to experience its work. Can you do that for me?"

She beamed with his praise. She had thought of it because it was hard to keep up with people that were faster than her, and it also kept her out of harms way if Toshi were fighting someone. It made it so that she didn't have to touch him to heal him, and it made it easier to deal with his wounds before setting up for another attack. She nodded at the 'no need to be masochistic' and remembered when Gin had stuck herself with a kunai, embedding it in her own leg, hitting the bone and then wrenching it out. Lin had looked completely taken aback at that time, but she thought that it was necessary, until he said, "there are other ways" and told her the rest.

"Alright, I'll refrain from it from now on." She nodded and put her senbon away after cleaning it thoroughly. Sitting down and taking out the scroll and pen, she opened the scroll and looked expectantly up at Tsuyo, "About that technique..." She grinned, hoping that he would get the reference to her wanting that technique that she had asked about a couple minutes ago. Her leg didn't hurt anymore, and she had proven that she was capable enough to handle herself. She was also smart enough to know when the technique would need to wait to be used. She just wasn't ready to use it at this time. Still, passions are passions...

WC: 4803

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
"Alright, I'll refrain from it from now on." He would nod in satisfaction for her response before sitting back against the desk and relaxing. He would watch as she would take the Senbon and clean it for the time being before storing it. It made sense though. She was one of Gin's students. She was always harsh with whoever she dealt with and used violence and power to make an impression. Always out for a fight. He recalled when he first met her she had ripped his front gate off its hinges and was dealing some suitable damage to some of his pawns. She was an aggressive and violent woman with a thirst for battle matched only by her lust and alcohol abuse. Still she had her redeeming qualities too. She was easily loyal and hard to sway away from her ideals. She refused to stand in the ranks and not question anything and she was always honest. He wondered how many of these qualities Lin would pick up training under Gin or how many he might place upon her himself. He hoped she would only receive his best qualities instead of him at his worst. His mercy over his wrath and so on.

Still she took out the scroll and pen and he smiled as she spoke up again. "About that technique..." was enough to remind him a deal had been struck. She knew little of the doorway she had opened for him in return for a common technique. Oh to deal with the devil was to always pay a higher price. Still he would do even as the devil did and hold his end of the bargain true. He would take a breath as he spoke then. Focusing his energy as he did so. "This jutsu is a simple one yet fairly advanced. The reason it shouldn't be practiced until Jounin is simply because it focuses a layer of your chakra over your entire person. Should any part of that layer slip from being medical chakra, should you say, be in combat and accidentally mix it with a hostile jutsu you are preparing, it could potentially do a great deal of harm to you. Theoretically it could rip off all your skin. Now in order to use this technique you focus your medical chakra across your entire body and form a half tiger hand seal like so."

With that said he would form the hand seal and for what seemed like child's play to him he would activate the jutsu. Around his entire person a thin green aura would form that lit the room a little more. Wisps of gold flowing along the green like faint flickers of something more biding its time and feeding the jutsu. He would take in a deep breath and roll his shoulders as his back would pop and his body would feel like it was undergoing a massage in all the right places. All the stress and damage to his body from the work of the day fading away. "Now with this jutsu you can pass it to another via touch and they can feed it as well though the moment they stop feeding it chakra it fades. Feel how it coats your body...feel how it pulls at your chakra core and how much it can do for you even without a wound. Your muscles in knots and bones feeling sore, all of it will fade." With that he would smile and reach out. His finger gently touching the center of her forehead at a specific chakra point he knew would be there from experience. Allowing the jutsu to flow into her and should she will it feed on her chakra. A euphoric feeling of physical ease should quickly take over her. That much he was sure of.

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin's one superhuman skill was making sure that she got the details right. She had some sort of ability that made her able to absorb what was going on around her at a level that others didn't have. Her father had called it an "ace eye" and he said that she was only second to an Uchiha, whatever that meant. Apparently the Uchiha could look at a technique once and learn it, they could see through techniques and pull them apart. It was scary what they could do. Lin had to be taught slowly, but she still didn't miss a detail. It was like surgery, if you missed one detail the person could die. The person this time, was her.

She could sense, more than see him gather his energy as he spoke, "This jutsu is a simple one yet fairly advanced. The reason it shouldn't be practiced until Jounin is simply because it focuses a layer of your chakra over your entire person. Should any part of that layer slip from being medical chakra, should you say, be in combat and accidentally mix it with a hostile jutsu you are preparing, it could potentially do a great deal of harm to you. Theoretically it could rip off all your skin. Now in order to use this technique you focus your medical chakra across your entire body and form a half tiger hand seal like so." She wrote down the essentials, everything that she was missing in the writing she would write down after the fact. It was incredible, the technique, and even more so up close. The room glowed in a teal chakra glow. It was amazing. Something that was weird though, was the wisps, she wasn't sure that those were a part of the jutsu but she recorded them for later.

He then walked up and touched her forehead, "Now with this jutsu you can pass it to another via touch and they can feed it as well though the moment they stop feeding it chakra it fades. Feel how it coats your body...feel how it pulls at your chakra core and how much it can do for you even without a wound. Your muscles in knots and bones feeling sore, all of it will fade." She felt her body relax, well, not relax, but she knew that it was doing something. It felt like she was taking a hot bath and getting a massage all over her body. the sense of euphoria shot through her body and almost made her lose her pen. She had tried her medical jutsu on herself before but this. this went into every orifice, around every surface, it felt amazing and addictive. When it faded she seemed to pout. "THat is quite unique." It was the understatement of the year, but she didn't want to make Tsuyo worry for her.

"I, I have to write this down before I lose the sense of the feeling." She smiled and laughed as she wrote down the sensations, ""Just for that, I feel like I owe you another jutsu of mine or something. Something like that. I don't know, it was amazing. It felt incredible and it is hard to resist the urge to try it now, even though I know that it could do me terrible harm."

WC: 5376

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
He watched as the green aura spread across her in almost an instant. How terrible a thing it would be for such a technique to backfire. For one to experience every inch of themselves being torn apart entirely as they suffered faster than they could scream. In the moment it enveloped her he saw he body seem to loosen and her grip on the pen almost fail. He wondered if he had done a terrible thing. If he had encouraged this girl to go beyond her means with that technique? Had he addicted her to something? A thing that could rend her a vegetable in a hospital bed? He worried for a moment as she almost went limp with what he knew was happening to her. He worried that she may push herself too far just to feel it again or to give hope to healing another. She was intelligent and strong for her rank. He hoped deeply that she wouldn't stretch herself to far this time. He did not want the weight of her future ending on his shoulders. She was a bright child and he wanted to see her prosper. That and Gin would never forgive him. Still a simple phrase almost brought a sigh of relaxation from him as the technique faded right away. As she allowed it to fade right away.

"That is quite unique."

"I, I have to write this down before I lose the sense of the feeling."
She would smile and laugh as she wrote down the sensations on her scroll, "Just for that, I feel like I owe you another jutsu of mine or something. Something like that. I don't know, it was amazing. It felt incredible and it is hard to resist the urge to try it now, even though I know that it could do me terrible harm."

His silver eyes would look her over before he would nod slowly. His own arms crossing for a moment as he looked her over. He knew she was aware of the risks. She had acknowledged it. Yet temptation was a terrible thing. He would smile though and decide to put faith in her. For the moment he would lift one hand and make a tiger and dragon sign before pointing one finger at the wall. A teal aura would move down his arm and mix with golden wisps before focusing on the end of his finger into a glowing aura. He had decided to try it after all. Still he fired off the three shots into his opposing palm and turned his palm to examine it. No burn marks or cuts, not even a feeling of impact which almost felt odd. He had expected more than just a warm healing sensation. Like getting hit by a pillow perhaps. To feel no impact was remarkable in its self. Still he would speak with a smile before his silver eyes would look back to her.

"If it's as unique as the last one. I would gladly like to hear it."

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin watched as Tsuyo shot the jutsu at his hand, and was astonished that he had grasped it so easily. It was astonishing, and she couldn't really say much before he spoke to her, asking her for another unique technique. Unfortunately for her, the only other one that had to do with medical ninjutsu she had showed him already.

"It may not be unique, but it helps a bit with the medic on the go, seeing as usually you have to hover your hands over a wound, or have the wound close slowly. I believe that I have shown you it before, on that man's wound, but you might not have been paying attention. It's called the 'Healing pulse technique.'" Lin shrugged, and rolled up her sleeves, "Rather than closing the wounds gradually, like the technique that I just showed you, the wounds grow together so rapidly that it is almost hard for the human eye to capture how fast they grow together. Of course, this can be helped by suturing the wound together, but I have had to use it in a battle once, and it got rid of major first degree burns and a cut that was 1 inch deep."

Lin knew that she was inexperienced, and beamed at Tsuyo. She hoped that he would at least appreciate it as much as she did. It was a technique for fast healing of wounds that could be life-threatening in the right places, and she was sure that he could improve on the technique since he was a very experienced man. She just hoped that her inexperience and naivety wouldn't deter him from trying to learn this particular technique as well. Lin placed her hands together and performed the hand seals for hovering hands jutsu, but added a dragon at the end of it. It was her specialty for close-quarters healing and she was proud of it. It paled in comparison to the one that Tsuyo had shown her but she saw the teal pool into her palms, and envelop both hands. She concentrated and it focused into a bright ball of teal energy. She walked over to Tsuyo, and if he would allow, she would place the ball inside of his shoulder. The power of the C ranked jutsu would be on par to hovering hands, but would be condensed and would radiate from where she placed the ball, the size of her palm.

WC: 5793

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
"It may not be unique, but it helps a bit with the medic on the go, seeing as usually you have to hover your hands over a wound, or have the wound close slowly. I believe that I have shown you it before, on that man's wound, but you might not have been paying attention. It's called the 'Healing pulse technique.'" She would claim while rolling up her sleeves. She was kind of cute the way she prepared herself for small techniques. Had he been sure she was of age he probably would of attempted to bed her as he had done on occasion wherever he traveled. Women, alcohol, tobacco products and pride were his vices. Still he would sit back and listen as she continued. "Rather than closing the wounds gradually, like the technique that I just showed you, the wounds grow together so rapidly that it is almost hard for the human eye to capture how fast they grow together. Of course, this can be helped by suturing the wound together, but I have had to use it in a battle once, and it got rid of major first degree burns and a cut that was 1 inch deep."

He would sit comfortably and watch her with that smile of hers and he would smile in return. It was always good to see a medic with such impressive growth. He wondered how much she had studied to reach this point. Even as she would place her hand on his shoulder he would feel the rapid pulse of medical energy shoot through his nerves and muscles. Easing the tension in the arm that had once been cut off. He was usually a little sore in that particular arm but having a intermediate medical jutsu shot directly into the joint was comforting. He would sit back in his office chair and feel his shoulder. Placing his hand on it and rotating it without any popping sounds. His shoulder was so healed up at this point he couldn't even pop it from being sore from the day. He would lift his hand and play with the signs but he wouldn't utilize any chakra for the moment. Instead he would mumble out "Raitoninguhīrā" in thought as he would sit back in his chair and look to her. The word meant lightning healer. Suited for her since not only was this the land of lightning but she was very fast with closing wounds. He had no doubt she would grow even faster.

"Lin, You have a special talent with medical jutsu. You have risen beyond the basic means taught to med nin and created for yourself what we refer to as rapid healing. A difficult thing to master since the faster you are at healing the more possible it is to miss something like a piece of metal still in the wound. Unpleasant for the victim trust me. Basically digs itself back out. However if you continue on this path, If you master rapid healing you might just make a famous name for yourself within Kumo."

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Lin smiled as she saw him roll his shoulder. She didn't quite make out what he had mumbled, as she wasn't much paying attention to him until after the fact that he had mumbled it. It wasn't like she wasn't paying attention to his body, nor the fact that he seemed to be impressed by the strength of a C ranked technique, but she as surprised that he was so impressed. Then he spoke, "Lin, You have a special talent with medical jutsu. You have risen beyond the basic means taught to med nin and created for yourself what we refer to as rapid healing. A difficult thing to master since the faster you are at healing the more possible it is to miss something like a piece of metal still in the wound. Unpleasant for the victim trust me. Basically digs itself back out. However if you continue on this path, If you master rapid healing you might just make a famous name for yourself within Kumo."

Lin blushed at his flattery, for that is how she took it. She was learning from someone who could heal wounds that she had never even seen, much less attempted to heal. Though, she did make a mental note of something that she would need to look for in the future, a foreign body before healing the wound. Usually it was something like a kunai or a senbon, but she had not thought of shrapnel. "Tsuyo senpai." She addressed him in his honorific, since she was studying under him, but didn't want to name him sensei. Gin was her sensei, even though she had not been around but had been sending her to other ninja lately, "You honor me with your words. I do have a question, however. What woudl you do if, say, something exploded near a victim and there was shrapnel too little or too multitudinous to pick out and the victim were bleeding to death." She wanted to know, mostly, because if she were to be able to rapidly heal them like she had with the healing pulse, only over a greater area, there would be a huge amount of pain in the beginning, but for great payoff. Perhaps she could develop a type of numbing... jutsu... Something that would numb the body all over, prepping them for a jutsu of such magnitude. It would be risky, and would probably require a vast amount of chakra, more than she was willing to spend now, but if she were able to do it, she could potentially save someone's life.

"There are miners that work with explosions, see, and they get bits of rock stuck inside of them, some too small for the human eye to recognize. The doctors in Kumogakure pull out what they can see and sew up the wounds, which usually fester. We have had 4 deaths in the last year from staph infections because of it. I... I would like to know if I persue this jutsu further if I could perhaps help them?" It could also possibly be used in combat, but she was thinking of more mundane things. People lost limbs from everyday uses as much as they did from going on dangerous missions, she might as well not rule anything out. She was trying to think of all the possibilities before losing Tsuyo to the winds. Gin said that he was hard to track down, pinpoint, and keep in one place for long. It was fortunate for her that she had done so for so long.

WC: 6403

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
He would smile and stifle a yawn as he felt it coming on. He had been running a medical tent for the last forty three hours. Gathering med nin volunteers and more patients pouring in. Afraid to enter the village just yet but in need of care. He was tired even with the medical energy coursing through and healing his stress knots. If anything it had prepared him for sleep even more. He couldn't sleep in the open camp of course which meant he would need a hiding place. Still his thought process was broken by a simple "Tsuyo senpai." addressing him. His head would turn to look her in the eye as she spoke again."You honor me with your words. I do have a question, however. What would you do if, say, something exploded near a victim and there was shrapnel too little or too multitudinous to pick out and the victim were bleeding to death." An interesting concept. Normally the wounds he dealt with were simple cuts or massive burns. Broken bones and the like. However the concept of someone with wounds full of shrapnel in the midst of battle didn't exactly provide a good place for shrapnel. Still she continued.

"There are miners that work with explosions, see, and they get bits of rock stuck inside of them, some too small for the human eye to recognize. The doctors in Kumogakure pull out what they can see and sew up the wounds, which usually fester. We have had 4 deaths in the last year from staph infections because of it. I... I would like to know if I pursue this jutsu further if I could perhaps help them?"

He smiled at the concept of something being able to escape his eyes. He was confident enough in his abilities that nothing big enough to harm the human body could escape his eyes. Still others like her who were just beginning would need something to assist them. He would rise from his chair and shift passed her to search his book shelf before grabbing a book. A simple medical ninjutsu book. One commonly used in a class teaching medical arts. Still it was common in Iwa because they had the Diamond heights. They also were very pronounced med nin and taijutsu specialists. Knowing how chakra effects the physical body was a basic need for them. Still he would hand the book to her and lean against the shelf crossing his arms.

"Take that book and study it. It may help you better understand your abilities. For now I have grown tired and must rest soon. However as for your particular issue. One of my Students Named Kazako Harichimo within Iwa is a promising med nin. He has a medical jutsu which scans the patient and relays everything about the body back into your mind. Even if you can't see the shrapnel you can know its there. I suppose along the same lines one could create an extraction jutsu. The body can push out foreign bodies on its own unless it gets caught in the blood stream. Perhaps you could create a Medical jutsu to force the body to push out what isn't meant to be there?"

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Tsuyo moved over to the shelf after yawning, it seemed as though he was tired, and her jutsu had helped him get to that state. Taking a book from the shelf he handed it to her. It was heavier than it looked and when she opened it the font was tiny. It seemed to hold all of the instructions for a lot of the jutsu that she had heard about but had not yet learned.
"Take that book and study it. It may help you better understand your abilities. For now I have grown tired and must rest soon. However as for your particular issue. One of my Students Named Kazako Harichimo within Iwa is a promising med nin. He has a medical jutsu which scans the patient and relays everything about the body back into your mind. Even if you can't see the shrapnel you can know its there. I suppose along the same lines one could create an extraction jutsu. The body can push out foreign bodies on its own unless it gets caught in the blood stream. Perhaps you could create a Medical jutsu to force the body to push out what isn't meant to be there?"

Lin nodded at his suggestion, "Kazako Harichimo." She committed the name to memory and nodded, "Thank you Tsuyo-Senpai. I'll take this and study it. Perhaps when I am able to see you again I will have perfected the technique that pushes foreign bodies outside of the human anatomy. We'll see if I can master it to a teachable state by the time that you return to Kumo, or perhaps when I see you again in the other countries. There is a wild world to explore out there, and I have been in Kumo for 19 years now." She chuckled a bit at that and snapped the book shut.

She bowed from her waist for a couple of seconds to give respect to the man that allowed her to see the technique that she had come here to learn and giving her the book. Unbending she made her way to the flap of the tent and opened it. Stopping there for a second she turned back around and said, "Come and visit any time that you would like and we will trade techniques."

With that and a flick of her wrist she disappeared into the tent, wove her way past the healing and sleeping patients, and out into the storm awaiting her outside. It was a calm rain, a soothing rain, and she didn't put her hood up for the walk home. Home, where she was determined to become the most famous medical ninja in her village. Lin skipped... home.

|Exit Thread|

WC: 6870

Training: Medical Ninjutsu SS (6870/9000)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.