You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A market in the bar(P/Mitsuo/NK) Empty A market in the bar(P/Mitsuo/NK) Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:26 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
...His steps became faster as he suddenly planted his left foot downwards about two metres away from Syn as he balanced himself on it. Springing off of the same foot, he launched himself about one meter into the air while lifting his right knee up above his hip, swinging it back and bringing himself down hard into a 360 degree turn. As his right leg came around Syn's front intending to land a hit on his chest, Syn joined both of his hands together and raised them to his chest as he tried to defend it but the force of the kick was so strong that it pushed him few metres back with him almost on the floor. Without wasting much time, Syn got up and started towards the man as he saw him land on the ground.. Within one metre range of the man, he made a 360 degree turn with both his right and left leg but using the left leg as his pivot he used his right leg to swing the sand, dirt and broken substances on the floor right at the swordman's face aiming to disrupt his one eyed sight...

The sound of glass shattering caught Syn's attention as he snapped out of his memory zone. People often got drunk at the bar but that gave them no right to disturb other people's peace. He looked away from the incident while focusing his eyes on the liquid in his cup. Memories of his genin life still hazy in his head. Who was the man again? Genko Binsu? he tried to remember. Yea, that was him. He had fought the man twice and the fight was a remarkable one as he had forced the man to fight almost at his best regardless of the fact that Syn was only a genin back then and in the end the man agreed to be his sensei before the unexpectable turn of events and his life as a ninja of the leaf village went down the drain.

He was putting on a brown kimono and he appeared not to be armed though he was, with several kunais up his sleeves. He wore no headband because he saw no reason to bring it to a bar and he blended well with the environment. Teal green hair and no sun glasses this time. He was sitting at the extreme of the bar where he could take everything and everyone into view incase anyone odd came in, he would be at alert. He had come here to meet with someone he hadn't seen before. His contacts had let him know that someone was willing to sell a rare item. No much information was given on the person or item except that the seller was elderly and the meeting point was at the bar so sooner or later, this person would come in and the transaction would be quick. Leaning back and taking another sip slowly, he waited patiently.
WC:500

2A market in the bar(P/Mitsuo/NK) Empty Re: A market in the bar(P/Mitsuo/NK) Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Taishi

Taishi

D-rank
(Im Mitsuo, just going to do this so it gets done)

The young monk made his way through the town on the back of his tiger companion. He had been approached by a man who seemed to be extremely powerful by the way thst he felt about his delivery service. He had asked Taishi how good his discretionary policy was, making sure that Taishi wouldnt look in the small box. The man introduced himseof with a smile as Mitsuo Sarutobi and said that he had a package for an old acquaintance who went by the name Syn. He told Taishi to make sure that he told Syn whom it was from and to make sure he didnt look inside the box, for the item was light sensitive and had to be opened in a specific lighting. Unknown to Taishi, of course, was the fact that in the small box was a jar filled with medical jelly and suspended within the jelly was an eye. This wasnt just any eye, however; it was the Sharingan of Syekren Uchiha, which Mitsuo had taken from the body of Ukiyo Senju.

Taishi gladly accepted and rode on Amurr's back on his way towards the sky bar, a smile plastered on his face as he went. The best part about this job was the fact that he always got paid twice; once by the sender and a tip from the receiver. He and his companion had a lovely chat about the beautiful views in Kumogakure, and he gladly made his way through the streets. As he got to the Sky Bar he told Amurr that he should wait outside, as a fully grown bengal tiger might make some people a little bit nervous. Taishi knew there was no reason to fear him, as the tiger had been raised as a monk, but he also understood how people thought.

Taishi entered the bar and spotted the man sitting right where Mitsuo told him he should be. He walked up to him and spoke in his fairly soft voice, "Pardon me sir. I work for Bengal Delivery Service...well actually I own it...and am the only worker...besides my tiger Amurr! But that's not what I was meaning to say...what was...OH YES! I have a package for you from a Mitsuo Sarutobi. He told me you might not know him necessarily, but that you had purchased sensative items from him and that he trusted me," he puffed out his chest in pride at these words, "to deliver your goods to you." He smiled and handed the package with his right hand, waiting for Syn to take the box and replace it with some Ryo in his hand. He really did love his job...

3A market in the bar(P/Mitsuo/NK) Empty Re: A market in the bar(P/Mitsuo/NK) Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:53 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
Syn was waiting patiently in his corner, looking at the wall on the clock ever constantly. His face was then directed at the dance floor as he saw a couple of people draw themselves to the dance floor and began shaking in various rythms. He was not one who loved to dance much but then he loved music especially slow and inspirational ones. He was not bothered by traditional songs or not, be it foreign or local any soul lifting song was loved by him.

As if the disc jockey in the bar could hear his every thought, the music was switched to his favorite genre. A slow moving song that was soul lifting too and it didnt require rigorous body movements instead it requires the male and female counterparts to hold each other tightly and stare into each other's eyes while connecting their souls together. The song and the actions displayed by the dancers on the dance floor was enough to pass the time for Syn but he soon became cautious of himself and felt it that the time was moving faster and this person was late. Perhaps, he did not want to sell again, who knew.

A young boy soon found his way into the sky bar and came directly to where Syn had been seated as if he had been sent here with a purpose. "Pardon me sir. I work for Bengal Delivery Service...well actually I own it...and am the only worker...besides my tiger Amurr! But that's not what I was meaning to say...what was...OH YES! I have a package for you from a Mitsuo Sarutobi. He told me you might not know him necessarily, but that you had purchased sensitive items from him and that he trusted me to deliver your goods to you." the boy said looking proud.

Syn took the box from the boy and dropped a wad of cash on his palm intentionally giving the boy a reason to go mad with joy due to the huge amount that he had been given. Syn opened the box and in it was a glass jar containing sterile liquid and what happened to be a sharingan. His eyes widened at the sight of the item as he mused to himself. A rare item indeed, little wonder the buyer refused to show himself in person. So Mitsuo Sarutobi eh.. The last name rang a bell and Syn remembered it to be the name of one of the clans in konoha, his former village. He need not know the story behind the obtainment of this item and he did not care. What mattered was that he had it and the deal was sealed.

Syn closed the box and finished up his drink. Holding the box carefully though not drawing any suspicion to himself, he would pay off the bar tender and make his way out of the sky bar. Taking the lift, he would find himself at the ground floor and start heading home with more than a thousand thoughts spinning round and round in his head. His life was getting interesting and the power to rule it was coming.
WC:533
TWC: 1030
Training spd A-A1
1000/1030

Exit

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.