You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsugumichi

Tsugumichi

D-rank
Trails of vapor slowly became visible as the sun neared its daily descent, tagging in a crescent moon that simultaneously ascended with a glow that only served for it's own self luminosity, leaving the world below on it's own against the night. The translucent streaks of mist added to the eeiry vibe that was already present within the cemetery, making it hard to tell the atmosphere and supernatural apart, should of course one believe in such forces. Although the cemetery was a place he had often passed by, this was the first time he had ever visited. To most such a lacking would seem strange, but as it stood, everyone the young Soseji had ever personally known had yet to perish. It was too soon to tell if such a rare circumstance was a blessing or a curse, but ignorance would continue to be blissful to the adolescent.

His back lied pressed against the cold stone of a crypt as the ritual construct proved to be adorned with the most paper lanterns, providing as well lit of an area that could be found within the given surroundings. It was a quarter till nine and his prospective requirements for the mission were already a half-hour late. Considering the circumstances however, the young genin had expected as much. He had been tasked with leading a student ninja team as they underwent the infamous Survival Test. His mind proceeded to rummage through the memories of his time as an academy student, recalling his own survival test being a lot less rigorous and involved as what he had been called to assist with this evening. Perhaps the curriculum these days had more interest in trimming the fat much more thoroughly in the early goings rather than sliding through Genin with higher chancing of failing the Chuunin exams later down the line.

WC: 307

Tsugumichi

Tsugumichi

D-rank
Enter Team 0.5: YuYoYoshi!
C-Rank Mission: Academy Student Survival Test Dggcyf

The patter of semi-cohesive feet sharply grabbed the deep blue-eyed ninja's attention amidst the literally dead silence that permeated the surrounding area. Before long two children, a boy and a girl, appear before him panting on their hands and knees as they struggle to catch their breath from an apparent all out sprint. Before too long the pair gather themselves and promptly give their introductions.

“I apologize for being late sir, ol cotton mouth here had to double back after dropping his water container in the dead of night. Took us forever to find it! Never the less my name is Yokkako, Dewa reporting in for the survival test.” The girl explained as she bowed gracefully. The would-be kunoichi proved to be incredibly small and petite, maybe four and a half feet tall on a good day with long shoulder length brown hair and a red and white polkadot bow that sat on top.

“That's not fair Dewa! I only dropped it because you bumped into me, screaming because you thought you saw a ghost. Don't listen to her sir, she never tells the whole truth. My name is Yukio Shime, honest and forthright I am!.” The boy rebutted as he bowed in suit. The apparently energetic student proved to be a couple inches taller than his female counterpart, albeit a little less refined. His bowl cut, rosy red cheeks, and buck teeth would leave a whole lot of work ahead for his adolescence to finish.

“Oh my gosh Shime, there you go being overdramatic again. Besides, it was your responsibility to keep up with Oka. You'd better hope he isn't far behind. Dewa added in response as she quickly spun around and cupped her hands around her mouth. Shime squinted his eyes as he gave a sharp glare of annoyance while shaking his head at a loss for words.

“C'mon Oka were waiting!”

“I'm here Dewa relax, you know I like to take my time.” A delicate voiced replied from the darkness as a round heavy set figure slowly became visible as it approached from the darkness. A hefty chubby faced kid with a curly blonde frow of hair emerged, clearly the largest of the three by both height and weight. He seemed the least bit frantic and concerned as well, probably the calm and patient anchor that made it possible for this team to exist.

“As you've heard my name is Oka sir, Yoshimi Oka to be exact. Separately we are all vastly different but together we are Team 0.5: YuYoYoshi.” Oka added as he addressed the young genin with as much of a bow as his belly could muster before straightening back up and falling inline with the rest of his squad.

WC: 456
Total WC: 763

Last edited by Tsugumichi on Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tsugumichi

Tsugumichi

D-rank
“Looks like i've got myself quite the bunch here! I'm glad you guy's are already comfortable with one another, I suppose that will make this go a lot smoother. For the record the names Soseji, Tsugumichi, call me anything but sir, it makes a teenager feel old haha!”

He stated, addressing the band of students before him with his corny charm as he received a consistency of forced smiles as pitty to his lousy brand of comedy.

“Anyway I suppose I will get straight to the point since we are already a little bit behind schedule. Long story short, the goal for you guys is to survive the night here in the cemetery. A little creepy, but thats the good news. The bad news is this cemetery is scheduled to be invaded tonight by exhumers and grave defilers looking to steal treasures that were buried with the deceased. The village knows this thanks to shinobi intel regarding these type of crimes gathered over the last few months. Other academy teams are here as well with their interim genin squad leaders set to protect various areas of interest. Tonight your only objective is to protect this very crypt from invasion, I will interfere if necessary, but if you can keep yourselves alive without me that would be ideal. Any questions?'

WC: 219
Total WC: 982

Tsugumichi

Tsugumichi

D-rank
Enter The Defiler

C-Rank Mission: Academy Student Survival Test 2wf7bc5

“Just one. How will a group of kids manage to stop me?” A masked voice of foreign identity inquired from above. Amidst the early night sky perched upon the dying branches of an adjacent tree, a cloaked figure appeared with a menacing aura replete with glowing orange/red eyes.

“You must be a defiler! Quick team, delta formation, we can let him pass!” Dewa exclaimed with a brash determination as Shime and Oka fell in line, flanking her a half -step back at either side.

“He looks strong Dewa, let us all keep our wits about us.” Shime added with a nervous yet calculative tone, his fighting stance reminiscent to that of the iron fist style.

“Maybe we should see what Tsugumichi-sensei thinks first before we-...”

“Don't even say it Oka we've got this! Besides, we have to prove we can survive on our own. We're going with YuYoYoshi combo #5!”

Dewa exclaimed as she waived off Oka's plea for guidance from their interim squad leader. With a row of handseals the hazel haired kunoich filled her lungs with katon nature chakra and spit forth a barrage of small beaded embers towards the unnamed assailant, causing him to flee to the air for evasion.

“My turn now, you ready Oka!?” Shime added as he signaled his big boned companion.

“Hai! Rubber Stomach no jutsu!” Oka exclaimed as he swiftly rolled to the ground before flattening out abruptly on his back. With mildly impressive speed, Shime followed up from behind with a complimentary strafe before jumping atop Oka's belly like a trampoline and launching himself into the air.

“Rising Vulture!” Shime shouted as he neared the airborne assailant with his ascent, preparing a chakra enhanced fist that stylistically foreshadowed a straight right uppercut. Where impact should have ensued, the buck toothed students fist sailed right through the assailants jaw as if he were a ghost. Rising up from the shadows on the ground below the assailant appeared behind Oka and Dewa, effectively knocking each of them out with hard and swift chops to the sides of their neck.

“No! Oka! Dewa!” Shime cried out after reaching his apex and falling back down towards the ground in a rather frantic fashion. It was evident that his descent, much like his ascent, was to start and end from Oka's peculiar belly technique. Judging from the height, coupled with his current level of ability, it was clear Shime would be unable to manage the fall on his own. Like a compact dart in the night the young genin had managed to catch Shime moments before impact after swiftly leading off from his prior position to save the boy from a potentially fatal fall.

WC:448
Total WC: 1,430

Tsugumichi

Tsugumichi

D-rank
“I'm sorry Tsugumichi sensei, I thought I had him! I don't know what happened...” Shime cried out as the young genin set him down, propping him back up on his feet.

“It's ok, you did pretty good, you guys were rather creative as well I must say.” He replied with a  reassuring grin as he wiped the dust out of Shime's hair with a vigorous right hand.

“I was about to answer Oka, but Dewa seems to be quite bossy. At any rate, while you were organizing amongst yourselves you all missed the partially discrete hand seals that he performed before your attack. Considering the results i'm pretty sure it was some type of genjutsu, but as you guys grow and gain more experience you'll start to catch stuff like that.” He added as he casually turned around, to face and direct his attention at the assailant.

“Very astute, I see your a cut above these other brats. I have to say though I'm a little insulted the village thought a group of academy students would be enough to stop the likes of me-... [cough] Ugh..!” The assailants words were cut off by a swift hit to the solar plexus by way of the handle end of a kunai. The resulting pressure causing the defiler to drop to his knees from a loss of wind to his lungs.

“Geez, you talk way too much. You made the same mistake the students just made by lowering your guard and not paying attention.” He said as he shook his head in disappointment with a hard overbearing face palm.

“Shime would you like to do the honors? I have a soft spot for taijutsu, so I'd be remissed if I didn't let you close things out with another cool attack. You in?” He inquired with a gleeful grin as if the boy had already obliged.

“Of course Tsugumichi sensei, I must avenge my comrades! Diving Vulture! Shime exclaimed after nodding to the adolescent Soseji before running full speed towards the ailing assailant and knocking his lights out with a hard dropping leg kick.

A few hours time had passed by before Oka and Dew awoke from their forceful slumber to find their enemy tied up and incapacitated before the feet of Shime and their genin leader.

“What happened? How did we win?”
“Yeah, what Dewa said.”

“Tsugumichi sensei saved us, thats what happened!” Shime responded as he gave a big smile, showcasing his jagged bucked teeth all while pointing gleefully at their interim genin sensei.

“You guys performed well, just a minor mis-step on your part. As I told Shime, you guys missed the hand-seals that were performed while you were organizing amongst yourselves. But don't worry, I'll be sure to let your teacher know you all showed great courage and displayed excellent teamwork. As far as I'm concerned you probably would have knocked this guy out on your own otherwise.”

“ So what now Tsugumichi sensei?”

“You all are free to head back to the academy, I'll clean up the rest of things here. Oh and quit calling me sensei, I'm just a genin ya know.”

[Topic Finished/Exited]

WC: 524
Total WC: 1,954

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.