You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Empty Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
Toushi had been wandering around for awhile now...him and Ara were to find this rampaging boar that was attacking the villagers and destroying crops? Hmm...seemed rather strange...maybe someone agitated it or the thing had rabies...it did seem a little excessive for having to kill the poor creature...then again if the thing did have rabies then the only thing to do was to kill the poor creature. Oh well, a mission is a mission and what happens after a mission is completed? Money goes straight into your pocket, oh yes sir!

Toushi came to a halt of a scene that seem disrupted. Some crops nearby were completely decimated and people were running into their own homes, shutting their doors and locking it behind them...Toushi knew that the boar was close by due to the obvious evidence and the tracks it left behind but he wanted to play about for awhile.
"Hey Ara! The villagers can smell you from here! Mind toning it down a bit?" He joked, shouting over to the approaching genin. Not sure of how Ara was going to take this, Toushi pulled out a fan from seemingly nowhere and began to waft it about, mocking Ara in saying that he truly did stink...he didn't...as long as his shoes stayed on his feet ind you.

Word Count: 227/1000

Last edited by Toushi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:18 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
I hope this mission turns out alright. It payes like three times as much as the other missions I did in the past few days, and doesn't seem to be hard or anything. Find a boar. Kill the boar. Well, you don't really have to kill it, but it definitely is the easiest way. Arashi usually doesn't like killing; especially wild animals, from which he actually came from. But heck, if it's hurting villagers, it just has to be done. This will be his first C Ranked mission, and Arashi will try his best not to fail.

Arashi was wandering around, thinking about sleeping, while in search for the wild boar, when all of a sudden people started screaming, and running around in their houses, closing the doors shut. Arashi took a better look around, and noticed two things. The crops around him were actually, more or less; stomped to death. And the second thing, he saw his to-be team-mate for this mission, Tushy.
"Hey Ara! The villagers can smell you from here! Mind toning it down a bit?"
What??? ...I... Stink? I don't stink. I think... No! I'm Sure! I took a shower yesterday, and my clothes aren't dirty. Why am I over-thinking this? I'm such a dumbass, Tushy's just playing with me. This irritated Arashi, by a lot. He didn't show it on his face, though, but he was pretty... Pissed. When Tushy finished what he was saying, he took out a fan and started waving it in front of his face. This made Arashi even angrier, but he just smiled and waved to Tushy, as Ara walked towards him. Smile and wave, that's what my mom always thought me. As he walked up to Tushy, he opened his mouth.
"Drop the moron act, if you will. This is a serious matter, peole 'round here are scared shitless. We better catch that boar, and finish this as soon as we can. I'm sleepy."
Arashi's tone of voice was generally... Unfriendly, at least. He truly, was just sleepy.

Wordcount 362/1000

OOC: Sry for nearly twice as post length, got carried away...

3Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
Toushi couldn't help but snicker as Arashi walker closer and closer to him. Although Ara was hiding it very well, Toushi could just tell that deep inside him, he was starting to piss him off already...Oh goody! The thing that Toushi was going for in the first place.
Ara waved and as he did whilst getting closer, Toushi pulled out a Bio-hazard sign while slipping into a Hazmat suit just as Ara got close to him, his voice unfriendly as he spoke to Toushi. It did nothing but bring a smile onto his face as his breath emitted loudly through the suits mask.
"I am doing no such thing, dearest Arashi! I am merely asking for you to tone down the smell. If you don't the boar might end up dead from the smell...then again that would make our job a lot more easier." He spoke, his voice trailing off at the end as he thought about it...it was actually an effective way to end something.

Toushi waddled away from Ara, certain that if he said another word, the boar wont be the only one found dead. The suit began itch so naturally Toushi stripped down to his underwear and looked around for a moment before looking down to himself...His face grew red as he covered himself up, placing his hands at his doo-dahs and covering his chest with his arm.
"Oh my."He said gleefully before throwing on a purple and blue trimmed Kimono, slapping on a pair of sandals he laughed at himself.
"Hey Ara, look! Think I look better than you?" He joked.
"Wait, of course I do. Anything does when compared to your face." He joked once more before jumping about on the spot...for some odd reason, his energy was now in hyperactive mode.

Word Count: 315/1000
Total: 542/1000

4Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:27 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
As Arashi got closer to Tushy, Tushy brought out a Biohazard sign and well; slipped in a Hazmat suit. Arashi was, shocked at least. But like before, he didn't show it at all. A smile appeared on Tushy's face, and he started talking again.
"I am doing no such thing, dearest Arashi! I am merely asking for you to tone down the smell. If you don't the boar might end up dead from the smell...then again that would make our job a lot more easier."
What? This entire way of talking left Arashi... dazzled. Yeah, let's call it dazzled. But Tushy kept talking, as he took of the suit and put on a kimono.
"Hey Ara, look! Think I look better than you? Wait, of course I do. Anything does when compared to your face."
Oh, do I have a itch to enter in another fight with this idiot... I just want to cause him pain. I'm going to stuff my fist so far in his face that he's going to feel it in his butt! No, I'm going to immobilize him, and torture him slowly with a burning kunai... Arashi was still thinking of what he could do to Tushy, but he didn't say a word. Just stared at Tushy, straight in his eyes. Like dogs stand completly still and look in eachother's eyes before going in an all out rage mode. It looked like somethign twitched inside Arashi, and he quickly drew a kunai from his pouch, and deploying it. He crouched a little bit as he did this, with his appearance being like he's ready to fight. The kunai was aimed just slightly left of Tushy's head, but not to scare Tushy, but to hit something behind him. Something moved in the grass around ten meters behind the idiot, a boars head was clearly showing out of the grass, and that's where the kunai was heading for. But, to Toushy, it would look like the kunai was aimed for his face, probably scaring him shitless as Arashi threw it at top speed, definitely not giving Tushy any time to react as they were so close to each other. Arashi charged at the boar the moment he threw the kunai, to Tushy it would appear like Arashi was charging at him. It was not a charge, more like Arashi just pushed himself with his right leg, it looked like he was flying towards Tushy. While he was actually heading for the boar. Arashi had a dead-serious look in his eyes, not displaying any emotions at all. Why does this idiot make this so hard??? I could be home sleeping...

Wordcount: 826/1000

5Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
Toushi continued to laugh at Ara's blank and emotionless face, mocking him more and more but in a playful manner. Toushi just wanted Ara to lighten up about most things so why not agitate the boy? Toushi snicker when all of a sudden he noticed Ara draw out his kunai and throw it at top speed, just flying straight by his face and missing his skin by centimeters! Holy hell! Did Toushi really annoy him that much.

He took a step back as Ara charged at him with a look in his eyes that just screamed seriousness as Ara charged by Toushi, his body slamming into him and sending Toushi into the ground. The hell!? Toushi got up and charged his chakra, going to use a jutsu onto Ara to send him flying before he noticed Ara's true intentions for this. The boar was only about ten feet away from where they were, hiding in the bushes and about to charge at the looks of things. Ara was already head on target and charging at the beast while the beast snorted and began to charge at Ara. Perfect timing to try out his clan jutsu. He was going to help Ara whether he liked it or not...or maybe race to see who can get the kill...This idea amused Toushi to end as he rose to his feet and smiled, a plan now in play through Toushi's mind.

Toushi closed his eyes as his chakra began to shroud around him, the light based chakra began to manifest it'self into the shape of one wing, slowly but surely taking form as the other wings began to form at the same time, Toushi's white eyes now pulsing brightly as the four wings took shape and began to flap gently, raising him into the air at about five meters before Toushi began to charge towards the boar and Ara, no intentions to disrupt Ara in the slightest however. Toushi was now overhead of Ara before speaking, his voice slightly different than usual.
"Hey there, I like your hair. Who does your hair? I wanna go there. Sha!" He joked before flying over him and the boar.

As Toushi passed the confused boar, Toushi charge his hand with a bright and fierce light, Toushi forced his wings to take one giant swing before dismissing them; Toushi now charging at the ground at a great speed before thrusting his hand into the ground, breaking as his fist seemed to fly through it seamlessly. The ground flashed before pillars of light began to shoot out towards the boar at a quick speed.
"May the best man win!" He shouted to Ara, the pillars now making way to the boar.

Word Count: 460/1000
Total: 1002/1000

55/80:

6Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:39 pm

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Arashi charged at Toushi, and knocked him down. Toushi seemed confused, but Arashi didn't care one bit. He made a quick front handspring, rising from Tushy, and continued charging towards the boar. The kunai from before, it actually scratched the boar, right on it's leg. That agitated the boar, and it started rushing towards Arashi as well. Arashi didn't look behind him, but it seems that Tushy... Overhead Arashi, even if only by half a meter. He had some sort of wings, pulsing white. That's the same white chakra from our last battle. Arashi remembered when Toushi concentrated it to his feet. Tushy opened his mouth.
"Hey there, I like your hair. Who does your hair? I wanna go there. Sha!"
Arashi completely ignored what Toushi was saying, didn't even look at him. Tushy took one big swing, flying high in the air, before charging down. Arashi looked behind himself, as he was still running, and saw that Tushy launched some sort of jutsu... There were tall pillars of light coming directly at the boar.
"May the best man win!"
What? May the best man win? Oh, I'll show him who's the best man! Arashi was just about a meter from the boar as four chakra claws appeared on each of his fists, but in less than a second they caught fire and increased in length and size dangerously, up to fifteen centimeters in length. Arashi gave it his all, a last push with all his strength put in one push with his leg, launching him towards the boar. Stupid boar! He launched a punch/swipe right in the boar's open mouth, and started cutting it open, and burning the flesh while doing so. When his claws reached half of the boar's body, Arashi took out his hand, now covered in blood. A loud squeal was heard, before the light pillars hit the boar, and launched it several meters in the air. Arashi was already a meter from the dead boar by then. He stood up from his crouching position, and turned to Tushy. The claws on his hands dispersed, and he talked to Tushy.
"I'm going home."
Arashi turned to the direction straight towards the Tsuchikage Complex, and started running at his top speed, even if he was pretty tired. He did not wait, or even think about Tushy. He just wanted to get some sleep. I'm surprised how easy that was... I thought killing a boar would be a lot harder. I mean, getting myself to do it. But I just; did it. And it felt... Good...

--- Arashi Left The Thread ---

Wordcount: 1275/1000

55/80:

7Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Empty Re: Kill the Boar Mission! [CLOSED] Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Toushi

Toushi

D-rank
Toushi watched as Ara punched the boar in gaping mouth before lighting his hand on fire, not noticing the claws, and launched it towards the pillars, smacking it straight into the air it did before the limp and lifeless body hit the ground hard...Toushi watched as the boar bounced off the ground and hit it again...Toushi did feel slightly bad for having killing an animal, hell it even brought a small tear to his eye...he never thought he'd have to kill an animal...and in doing so he hated himself for it. Toushi quickly turned away from Ara, ignoring his words he left the scene as he carried his worthless body home...wanting nothing but his bed to comfort his shattered soul...

Player one has left the game

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.