You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Park Beautification [Private, Mission] Empty Park Beautification [Private, Mission] Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:21 am

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
mission:

*Yawn*
It's so... early. Why did I even get up? I feel like sleeping. Yeah, sleep. I want to sleep. Arashi was, with half closed eyes, walking through the streets of Iwa, towards the first park he has to "fix" for his mission. He seemed like a zombie. I... Just want to go home. I really should finish this mission, though. Yes! I'll go to sleep after finishing the mission. Or I could go to sleep now... Even if Arashi was arguing with himself, he reached the first park. Screw it. I'll finish the mission and then go home. To sleep. But first, I need to read the scroll again. I don't quite remember what it said when I read it at the secretary earlier. Arashi opened the scroll he was carrying in his pocket, and started reading it out loud.
"Mission name: Park Beautification. This is another good name. Mission rank: D. I'd really like taking some C missions by now...These are a bit boring already. Objective: Beutify the parks in Iwagakure. Got that. Location: Iwagakure. Duh. Reward: 60 Ryo. Solid. Mission description: The parks haven't been repaired in a long time. Broken benches, stomped flowers, old rotten trees. As Iwagakure is slowly awakening from it's kage-less sleep, it would be a good idea to awaken the village itself. Your mission is to beautify the parks, by any ways at your disposal. This includes fixing, or building benches, planting tree saplings, planting flowers, cleaning trash, etc. Mmk. This should be easy."

Arashi walked to the middle of the first park. It wasn't anything special, really. [i]I don't seem to see much wrong here... I need to uproot that rotten tree. I should plant some grass and flowers there. A few saplings, clean the benches. This seems easy.
Arashi headed for the tree. It was still young, and only two meters tall but it was dead and stinky. May as well... Use a jutsu! A small grin appeared on Arashi's face. He stretched his arms next to himself, and in a burst of chakra blue claws appeared on his fists. Another burst of now, flaming, chakra and the claws got larger, longer, hotter, sharper, and a lot other -ers. They were better. Arashi jumped towards the tree, actually just a few feet next to it. He was still in the air when he cut the tree with his claws. That was... Really easy. I didn't expect it to be this easy. But I'm not going to complain, better easy than hard. He dispelled the claws, and got back to work. I guess I should dispose of this tree now... I'll just dump it at the junkyard. Arashi hauled the tree around Iwa for about ten minutes, and then he threw it at the junkyard. He got back to the park, and back to work. He continued fixing stuff in the park; benches, uprooting the root of that tree, planted a few saplings and some flowers and grass. Pretty basic stuff, really. He did the same with another three parks, after which he decided that should be enough. He got back to the Tsuchikage's Complex, with a smile on his face. Easy. Now I just want to; sleep.

--- Arashi Left The Thread ---

Wordcount: 603/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.