You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 2 of 2]

Trilby rolled onto his back, wiping the blood from his mouth. Everything hurt. His eyes were bloody, his arms were covered in burns and blisters, and he had a sharp pain in his stomach. Looking down, blood was leaking through his flakjacket. struggling to unzip it, he saw a burst point on his abdomen, roughly where his appendix was. The current that tore up his body had to exit somewhere he supposed. This would explain why he was coughing up blood too, he figured, there must be some degree of internal bleeding. "Uh, shib, I think I need a hand here." He struggled to get the words out, the pain was immense and he was light headed. He needed medical attention badly.

Shibirin hadn't imagined of damadging his mate this badly. He owed the guy some help, so he got up from where he was sitting and went over towards him. When he got there, he saw that he was bleeding, alot and he could barely even move. Shibirin picked the guy up by his arm-pits, and lifted him up, before taking one hand away and placing it under is knees and picking him up completely off the ground.

He turned around an saw his swords, sitting there on the ground all scattered around. He decided to ignore them, his friend mattered more. He now slowly made his way towards the Sunagakure hospital. "Sorry about that, guess i don't know my own strength," he said to him. He felt so bad after this fight, he hadn't expected the guy to go as far as this.

"The good news is, there will be no lasting damage. The bad news it, it will leave a scar. You'll have to avoid heavy-duty action for a week or so. That means no missions or sparring, got it, mr... Trilby, was it?" "Yes, I understand." he replied, frustrated. His arms were covered in bandages, as was his abdomen. IV fluids were feeding into his arm, and the ring of medical devices around him was maddening. It was clear from how cleanly the wound had been managed that his condition was noteworthy enough to draw the attention of the medical ninjas, though he figured that was a blessing.

His room was private, a bed, an empty chair and a decent view of sunagakure. It could be worse, though the entire place smelled of hand sanitiser. He hated himself for failing, for ending up here in the first place. It was only a bit of lightning, it shouldn't have damaged him so badly.

Shibirin sat there, next to his mate. He saw doctors coming in and nurses coming out. The guy looked pretty injured: he needed lots of difficult cords jammed in his skin. When you see that you have liquids going into your body, your know you're pretty damn hurt. There wasn't a thign Shibirin could say to express how he was feeling at the moment. He had hurt his one and only true best friend. Ryu, was his best friend also, but he and Trilby truly had more of a connection.

Shibirin had very few times shed a tear in sorrow, in his entire life. He had been the kind of person that didn't enjoy expressing his feelings, to anyone. The only one time he cried in sorrow, was when his father died. Until now, he had felt no true sadness, as he had always ignored those sad feelings as if they were nothing, but now, Shibirin was sitting there by Trilby's side, crying. It started with one tear drop, then another, before a river of tears started flowing down Shibirin's face. He didn't make any crying noises, in fact, if one didn't look at him, they wouldn't even notice he was sad. His head was lowered, so not much of his face was seen.

"I... i never meant to hurt you. Please, forgive me," he muttered in his normal tone. It was as if his voice was ok, but his face was dripping with tears. He then looked out to the window, it was sunny outside as usual. He saw a small park, with children palying on it. One fell down and started crying, becuase the other one had pushed him off the swing. Shibirin continued starring outside, "I'll make up for it, don't worry," he said, as he wiped away his tears and stared at him with a wide grin on his face. "That's a promise" he finished off saying.

------[Exit Thread]------

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.