You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am sorry. I need time. Empty I am sorry. I need time. Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Crimson

Crimson

D-rank
Hello everyone. How are you all today? Hope you're having a good day. Earlier today about exactly 10 hours ago. My friend in real life passed away. He and I were close, and I might not be available these days, but I will try my best to fulfil what I promised.

Sincerely Tsuneo, Crimson

2I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Mifune

Mifune

D-rank
I'm sorry for your loss and what you're going through. Get a good rest and mourn all you need <3

3I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:06 pm

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Damn, I'm sorry for your loss dude. Take as much time as you need and make sure to just do things for you for a while. I imagine things are gonna be rough so no rush in getting back, just take time. Sorry again man. Good luck

4I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Sorry for your loss, make sure to take it easy for a while. I hope things get better for you.

5I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:39 pm

Maigo

Maigo

D-rank
Hey, take it easy for a while for sure! We'll all be here for you if you need it but take all the time you need to mourn~

6I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:39 pm

Burittsu

Burittsu

D-rank
Sorry for loss try to keep your head up and remember he will always be watching you. Stay Blessed and safe man.

7I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Chinatsu

Chinatsu

D-rank
I'm so sorry for your loss Crimson. I hope you'll be able to keep your spirits high. Times like these are real painful, but I know you'll be able to pull through. Stay safe and don't forget that your friend is still with you.

8I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Losing someone you care about is always difficult. Take your time and heal up. The site will be here when you get back man.

9I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:01 pm

Shinako

Shinako

D-rank
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss. Devoting time to your friend's memory is important in times like these, and it was very considerate of you to even think of us in such a time. As always, we hope you make it back to us. Be sure to practice good self-care techniques.

In Sorrow,

Mdm

10I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Thank you for being there everyone. You're all so lovely, truly what would I do without you guys. You guys are forever my one and only family. I love you all and I wish you all nothing but the best. I hope I can always be there for you all as you guys were with me. I know you may think that some pretty words won't help. However, trust me. You guys.... Without your words, god knows what I would've done. Your words all mean the world to me. Love you all and stay safe and happy guys<3

11I am sorry. I need time. Empty Re: I am sorry. I need time. Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:00 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Take care of yourself first, we can wait!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.