You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another beginning.. Empty Another beginning.. Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
Hello everyone! Intros.. Why do they have to be so hard. Anyways, I'm not so new to the concept of rp nor the naruto verse. I have role played before but I wouldn't brag about being experienced or anything either.

I prefer story oriented role play and I enjoy character development. I love adding story to my character. As for combat or battle type rp, yeah I'm not much of a fan. Not that I don't like it. I do but I don't like how it's being done these days. I'm more of a believer in the "Give & take" principle. And I just can't really stand the power playing,god modding and meta-gaming streaks people have. Trust me, I've been a victim of this stuff plenty of times. Even on forums where I was either a founder or an admin. (Yes, I've been those too but those are old tales)

A while ago I took up gfxing too. Thanks to the support and motivation of a friend, I continued and I feel pretty good about it. Again, not an expert, I just enjoy doing it.

So, I'm hoping I'd be able to enjoy some quality rp with this community. And I might be able to see some quality, competitive battle type rp too. Fingers crossed then.

http://kvergence.blogspot.com

2Another beginning.. Empty Re: Another beginning.. Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Kyohei

Kyohei

D-rank
Welcome to Naruto Saga. Feel free to reach out to anyone on staff or in the chat box if you have any questions.

3Another beginning.. Empty Re: Another beginning.. Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:10 pm

Yurei

Yurei

D-rank
welcome to the site~ if you need any help just pm me~

4Another beginning.. Empty Re: Another beginning.. Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:13 pm

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Welcome to Saga! If you have any questions or the like, please feel free to ask either here, in the chat box, or via PM's! We look forward to seeing you around, and happy roleplaying <3

5Another beginning.. Empty Re: Another beginning.. Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:28 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Hey there! Welcome to Saga~

I'm sure you'll fit in great around here and feel free to ask if you have any questions or come hang out in the cbox, see you around the site~

6Another beginning.. Empty Re: Another beginning.. Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
Welcome to Saga.

Suffice to say, I'm in the same boat as you regarding my outlook on battle/combat RP compared to character and story development.

7Another beginning.. Empty Re: Another beginning.. Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
Thank you everyone. Looking forward to rping ^_^

8Another beginning.. Empty Re: Another beginning.. Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:55 pm

Kashizudoto

Kashizudoto

S-rank
Awesome, welcome to Saga! As others have said, drop by at the c-box if you need any help.

9Another beginning.. Empty Re: Another beginning.. Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:30 am

Yanagi Yusuke

Yanagi Yusuke

D-rank
Thank you. I'll do that..

10Another beginning.. Empty Re: Another beginning.. Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:22 pm

Lin

Lin

D-rank
Welcome to the horde! Come hang out in the Chatbox, there are more than enough people to slake your RP thirst!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.