You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The beginning of revelations Empty The beginning of revelations Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero stood at the mouth of this once maintained resource of a select few alone. His grey eyes going over the growth around it. Unkept and more hidden then ever the cave entrance could barely be seen. He had once considered training her but often he found tight spaces empowered his abilities to a frightening height. He was just as likely to collapse the entrance if not the entire cave. Still he reaches out and pulls some ivy to the side. The dark cave was quiet. Within was resources enough to pay for the reconstruction in full. It might be required to open a mining operation.

He himself would not have known about it if not for the Osada records. The wealth of the family came from here originally. Still he had little interest in restoring his families wealth beyond where it currently was. He steps just into the entrance and reaches to his right. The oil naturally running down the cave wall had been designed to slowly drip along a path. It felt moist. With a flick of his fingers he creates a small flicker of flame and flames come to life. Dancing down the wall in a line lighting the cave and casting reflections of the rare minerals embedded into the walls.

2The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:35 am

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei stood near the entrance of the cave, simply staring at the light, boucing off of the precious gems on the walls and lighting the room up in several different colors. For a moment, the young girl was mesmerized by the display. She remained in silence for a moment before stepping into the cave. By this point, she knew that Sero had likely noticed that she was there. He was a Sannin now, after all. In a short amount of time, he had managed to go from being a mere genin to being one of the most powerful shinobi in Kirigakure, second only to the Mizukage himself. And though she would never really say it out loud, Kei was proud of him. Her footsteps echoed inside the cave as she made her way towards Sero. She wrapped her arms around his torso and breathed in his scent. As usual, he was warm. "Hey," She greeted him, leaning her head against his shoulder. She kissed the crook of his neck. "I spent about an hour looking for you, it took me a while to guess that you were here," She said, still keeping her arms around him. She kept pressing her lips to his neck softly.

3The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:57 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero paused in his contemplation of which jewels to collect as he sensed someone approaching. His body turning just enough so he could look over his shoulder at the entrance of the cave. Had he been followed? The breeze blew in Kei's scent and he finishes turning as she stands in the entrance. They had returned but he had requested she remain at his residence. Her own village while unaffected by the flames had been a scene of tragedy for her.

He remains standing still as she moves over to him. The flickering lights and colors playing on her attractive features. The colors seemed to dance as the flames flickered across the room and both of them. Standing there Sero seemed harmless. Even with that being far from the truth with kei he was for the most part. If ever there was a way to break through his guard she was it. His greatest strength and his greatest weakness. Though heaven help the soul who tried to harm her. For nothing on earth could stop his wrath at that point. The corners of his lips tighten thinking on it.

He feels her mold into him as she holds him close. the kisses on his neck where an odd sensation as his long arms easily wrap around her. He holds her for a moment as she speaks before smiling and letting go of the hug to return to studying a specific section of jewels as he speaks.

"Surprised you found it really. Here lies the remainder of kiri's wealth. Hidden well enough not to have been looted in my absence. I shall use this to restore kiri to its former power....maybe even its ancient purpose.. The next breed of Hunter Nin."

4The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:21 am

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei smiled into Sero's embrace. He usually never showed her any form of affection. Kei didn't quite mind, though. She knew that such things were unlike him. But that just made the few moments when he did show affection even more valuable. She let go of him as he did the same, stepping back so that she could get a clearer view of the cave itself. She enjoyed looking at the colors bouncing off the walls. She found beauty in simplicity. She was sure that her other half would agree, should she be present. But this side of her wouldn't allow an exchange. She was a little too selfish for that. She walked towards Sero's side and looked at the precious gems embedded in the walls. She was no expert, but she could easily tell that they could gain a fortune from mining and selling them. It was a fortunate turn of events that they would have such a source of wealth during these times when it was so necessary.

Yet still, Kei hardly cared for Kirigakure's reconstruction. Truth be told, the only reason why she came back was because of Sero. She listened to him speak and nodded. "I just happened to find it," She shrugged, giving the small coincidence little importance. "Hunting nin?" Kei repeated, intrigued by the idea. "That's ambitious, really. You'll have to start a whole new school to train them, not to mention build the organization itself. You should worry about that after we finish rebuilding the village and getting everyone back to their jobs. As soon as people start going on missions again, we won't have to sell these gems to get the money we need. The Hunting nin can come later," She suggested. Rebuilding the village would take a while, after all. With the Mizukage gone to Suna for who knows what reason, Sero would have to be in charge of the whole reconstruction. She just hoped he wouldn't somehow end up melting whatever they rebuilt.

5The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:42 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero nodded and moved away from the wall as if in thought. His mind always calculating something or another as he folds his arms his finger tapping his chin. His grey eyes gave nothing away about his mood. Instead he nods yet again and turns pacing. He did that recently. Pacing the halls of theyre home and even pacing when he was supposed to be sleeping. It had gotten to the point that His staff had to remind him to eat and go home. With so much work to do he was losing his health slowly.

Still he takes a breath and lets his sore muscles relax for a bit as the words she spoke filtered through his thoughts. Before he smiles a little and turns those grey eye's focusing on her. He looked tired but he showed no real signs of it other then appearance.

"I disagree my love. This is the perfect time. We control the reconstruction of a nation. the rebuilding of a culture. With two things at the same time I can bring back our nations power. With Jurou handing out the swords I have to take some measures. I doubt he will bring home more then one of the 7 swords of our ancestors."

6The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:02 am

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei sighed. She knew that she couldn't argue with Sero. She was only able to give him advice. Pressing the issue would be useless, knowing how stubborn he was. Kei smiled. His stubbornness was one of the traits she liked best about him. She blushed slightly when he called her by a pet name. She turned to the side to hide it, though she knew that Sero likely didn't even know what blushing meant. "Well, as long as you don't drive us all to bankruptcy, you're free to do as you see fit," She said, keeping her gaze fixed on him now that her blush was gone. She frowned as she did. She had noticed how tired and underfed he seemed ever since they came back from Konoha. It was only natural. She was living with him until she could find a place of her own. To be honest, it worried her.

As he paced around the cave, she could tell that he was under a great deal of stress, even though he proably didn't even recognize that he was. That was what worried her the most. If he kept this up, he would likely end up going through a nervous breakdown. "You should calm down and take your mid off of things for a bit, Sero," She said, walking up to him and grabbing his hand so that she could stop him from pacing. "Kirigakure's reconstruction depends on you keeping your health and sanity. Without you, we're pretty much doomed to hell," She chuckled, trying to sound lighthearted despite the fact that she knew that she was being accurate. Everyone in the village pretty much relied on him now. "I'll help you unwind," She said, winking at him before remembering that he didn't really understand any type of innuendos. His innocent in that aspect made him rather adorable.

7The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero blinked as suddenly he was no longer pacing. Had he blanked out for a moment? It was rather hard to tell but now Kei was holding his hand. He looks down at her hand on his. So small and it felt cold in comparison to his own flesh...then again everyone felt cold in comparison to him. he smiles in what can almost be described as softly. before tilting his head at the wink. He had no idea what it meant.

Instead he pulls her closer and seems to examine her eye without touching it a moment Before making a thinking noise and rubbing his chin. His medical knowledge was limited but it didn't appear to be happening again. Instead he speaks in return to her.

"Regretfully I don't think meditation is going to do me much good. I was simply checking to see what we where working with. For now the rebuild of the Hospital will soon need my attention. We can ask them about your one eye twitching more then the other there. If you wish of course."

8The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 am

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Of course Kei hadn't expected Sero to get what winking meant, but surely he knew what winking was. Apparently, she was wrong in that regard. He thought that her eye was twitching? Kei pursed her lips in slight frustration. "Sero, darling, sit down for a moment, this might take a while," She said as she sat down on the ground in front of him. She sounded as frustrated as she looked, though she was trying to make herself sound genlte and kind. Albeit, she was mostly failing. This was going to be like teaching a small child. She had to have patience if she wanted to succeed. Once he would sit down in front of her, Kei would begin her explanations. "It's not an eye twitch, Sero. Just in case you didn't know, some people can close one eye at a time. It's called winking and it's part of this thing called non-verbal communication," She began, closing one eye at a time to illustrate. "What this means is that people can communicate with their bodies. It's kind of like sign language, but not really. Before you ask, the purpose of this is to emphasize what you're saying. By looking at someone, you can tell if they're nervous or tired, or just about anything if you look close enough," She stopped talking for a moment so that she could take a deep breath. This was likely going to take a while. "This particular motion called winking has a... sexual.... connotation to it," She said, sort of struggling to get that one word out. "Any questions?" She asked him, hoping that the answer would be a no. She knew that it was too much to hope for, though.

9The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero would indeed sit down and listen closely and even watch as she demonstrated. His grey eye's seemed almost as if they where noting every detail and muscle movement. he wondered quietly to himself what type of person was capable of it. Did there need to be something done to predetermine the ability to do this? It was a fascinating study.

Still the term sexual brought up a list of things in his head. Sex and sexual activities where commonly found in mammals. It was used widely to reproduce and sometimes it was also a way to infiltrate into the enemy base. Some even used it to turn a profit. Should he begin winking at people or was it inappropriate... well he might as well begin with the first.

"Strange. Would it not be better just to be blunt about such things? where you implying you where seeking a mate? Other creatures some times preform physical actions such as this to attract a mate. Other Mammals especially.. are we the only Mammal that can wink?"

10The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:54 am

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Ok, so this would require much more patience than Kei had at the moment. For a few minutes, she considered shifting over to her other personality so that she could take care of this instead. But then she pictured herself running away like the little girl that she was at the mere mention of what Sero was saying. No, this was a job that she would have to do herself. She might as well get this over with. After Sero spoke, Kei felt like slamming her head against the wall. However, she held herself back knowing that such actions would only raise even more questions. She sighed in frustration instead. Ok, now how to answer this... "The human mating process is different from that of any other animal," She began, trying to speak with words that Sero might understand. "Which is why being so direct and blunt doesn't work. Being subtle is best in these cases, which is why people resort to body language. Men and women sometimes use other sorts of tactics to do this," She couldn't believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. "Kissing, for isntance, is not only a way to tell people that you like them, but it is also a prelude to sex," She explained, once again blushing. "And animals can be trained to wink, but the don't realize what it means," She added after she finished speaking. "Kind of like you righ now," She mumbled loud enough so that only she could hear.

11The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:02 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero nods and actually reaches into his vest and pulls out a notepad and paper. jotting down notes after she finished speaking and reviewing them. His note taking started with proper labels and bullet points with the key words in alphabetical order. Truly his mind must be a frustrating place to be. For now he finishes his notes and holds back his words as an uncountable amount of questions come to mind. Instead he refers back to past ones.

He looks down into her eyes as if searching for something the flames reflecting off his pupils as if the flames of hell where inside him. Usually he did not try to be but Sero was naturally intimidating. Still when he rests a hand on hers its hot to the touch. A small comfort in a way.

"We have kissed on multiple occasions and you have winked at me. Does this not mean it is time to preform the act of sexing? How much time and energy does the act itself take?"

12The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:17 pm

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei's eye twitched - for real this time. Her fist clenched and trembled slightly. Must... not... punch... the Sannin.... She tried telling herself. Knowing him, he would likely think that she was in the mood for training or something. By this point, Kei was blushing madly. "You... GAH!" She let out in frustration. This was clearly not working. "See, any other woman would have slapped you for that. I, on the other hand, have decided to have mercy one you because I understand that you're the definition of socially awkward, no offense," She said, trying to calm herself down. It was time to rephrase her explanation. Let's see... How could she put this in terms that he would understand. "I bet if I asked you how people had sex you wouldn't be able to answer me. As for your other question, it can as long as you want it to and consumes about 400 calories an hour," She explained. Now on to answer the big question. "As for the question of whether or not I'll have sex with you, the answer is... maybe, when you actually understand what it means and have some remote idea about how it's done. Most people don't just go around having sex with anyone they see. There has to be some sort of physical and/or emotional attraction between the two. It depends a lot on the person," She was silent for a moment and took a deep breath. "In my case, I won't actually do it unless I'm in love with someone and I'm sure that that person loves me as well," She managed to let out, albeit, her words were a little above a whisper.

13The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero blinks at her reaction and tilts his head confused. Did they not care for each other? Did the one person he gave a damn about somehow doubt his affections? People where complicated. Sadness slowly fills him as he remembers how people just plain tend to avoid him. He wasn't normal enough for them. Just a freak who did not know what it meant to live. He looks away from her and his grey eyes seem to dull as he looks down at his own hands folding now in his lap. Before nodding slowly.

He then rises and moves to the wall to begin plucking minerals with ease from the rock with his bare hands. Placing them in separated piles based on the value of the minerals from least to most per pound. He speaks as he works his tired body aching as he once more intends to work through the night. He was failing at this and her tone only proved it.

"I apologize for the misunderstanding. I shall attempt to correct my speech patterns in the future to better suit your comfort level."

14The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kie was both surprised and taken aback by Sero's reactions. She had expected him to keep probing her for information on how relationships worked. But instead, he looked rather miserable. Had she said something wrong? Kei went over her last few comments in her head. Maybe she had just been a little too harsh. She frowned, noticing how dull Sero's expression became. She watched him stand up and sighed. Shaking her head, she stood to follow him. "You... don't need to change anything," Kei said, standing a few feet behind him. She hated seeing him like this - so tired and almost miserable. Kei paused for a moment, diverting her gaze from Sero to the ground below her feet. She didn't know why her heart was racing, really, it just was. She didn't close the distance between them, she simply stood where she was. "I... love you the way you are," She said and intantly felt as if a heavy burden had lifted itself from her chest. She supposed the was scared and uncertain of what he would say in response, but at least she had managed to speak with honesty. But still her heart kept beating frantically. She lifted her gaze to look at Sero, who's back was still facing her. A dozen thoughts ran through her head simultaneously. Had she said it too soon? How was he going to react? Why was she so worried? It was anough to give her a slight headache.

15The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:44 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero paused his movements his hand holding in place mid air. She had spoken behind him and so quietly that if he hadn't been listening to her the sound wouldn't have been heard over the breaking of rock. Still he hesitates and finally turns to face her.

His grey eyes take her in and he tilts his head. For the personality that speaks of the two he hardly expected her to say anything of the sort. Yet alone a declaration of love. He wondered to himself if both personalities truly loved him equally and how he could expresses that he loved them both. Well there was only the idea of using what he had learned.

So he steps forward and with his clean fingers brushes hair out of her face so he could see her better. His eyes looking down into hers as they stand alone in the shimmering cave hidden in the Mist. He then speaks as softly as he can manage.

"And I love you and you. Two halves of my heart that could not survive without the other."

And then he makes this awkward attempt at a wink. He didnt know if the timing was right but it seemed the point of it... right?

16The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei kept her eyes fixed on Sero, waiting for some sort of answer from him. Her heartbeat was still frantic, though she tried to make herself seem as calm as possible. The short period of silence was almost excruciating. Kei bit her lower lip as Sero turned around to look at her. As he ran his hands across her hair and softly removed her stray lock from her face, Kei half expected some sort of apology, some sort of explanation as to why he didn't feel the same way for the young girl. She tried telling herself that she would be fine, that she didn't care as loong as she could remain by his side. For her, that was enough, though she would likely never say so out loud. However, Sero's words took her by surprise.

It took a moment for his declaration to sink in. As it did, a wide smile sread across Kei's features. He loved her. He felt the same way as she did for him. Kei was elated. Her heart still beat erratically, though for another reason now. That could have possibly been the happiest moment in her entire life. She threw her arms around Sero, hugging him closely to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her head against his chest. At his failed attempt at winking, Kei laughed and briefly placed her lips to his. "I'm not quite sure how to interpret that," She chuckled, leaning her head against his chest once again.

17The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero holds her for a time his feverish lips touching her in the embrace of a kiss she offers. The soft feel of her body melding into his firm stature was also a bit of a pleasure. Like wrapping a pillow to ones self. The idea of a pillow made his body suddenly feel weaker then usual and his shoulders slump. God he was tired. Just standing up was a bit of a chore at this point.

Still her words bring him back from the realm of his thoughts as his grey eyes seem to focus back into perspective. She wasn't sure how to interpret that? Had he done it wrong? He had found a technique that apparently he had failed to learn. It was alarmingly strange because he was usually good with picking up languages. Especially sign language. How had he failed it?

Idly he begins to practice winking while he holds her close. How was it done? did different facial expressions change its meaning? What did he intend to have it mean? The thoughts just kept racing through his head and already his head ache was starting.

18The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei had never quite understood why people feared Sero so much. Sure, his facial expression was often menacing and he couldn't exactly be described as friendly to the general public, but he was kind, determined and always meant well. At least that was the way that Kei saw him. She trusted him completely and would give her life for him without a second of hesitation. She nuzzled her head against his chest and sighed happily. She felt Sero's posture change, showing exaclty how tired he was. "You need rest, Sero," She said, though she knew that he was well aware of this. "Everything else can wait for a few hours while you relax," She siggested, beginning to rub circles on his back. Her hands slowly trailed up and down his back, trying to get him to relax, if only a little. She didn't notice that he was still trying to wink until a few seconds later. The sight of him like that made her laugh.

Kei pressed her lips to his for a brief moment before she began to speak again. "Let's see, how can I clarify this..." She wondered out loud. "The meaning behind winking changes dependign on the context, but it's usually something lighthearted, not a direct way of asking for... um ... sex," She stated. The subject made her uneasy, though only slightly. It was only natural, Kei was but 14 years old. She kept her arms wrapped around Sero, trying to help him at least be able to stand up. She kept on doing what she had started before, massaging his back with her figertips, trying to get him to rest.

19The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero nodded slowly and finnaly found a spot to sit down. It was on a hard slab of rock and a little uneven but at this point, It was wonderful. He smiles as she kisses him and in a way pets him until he opens his mouth with a long yawn. He was truly any thing but terrifying at this point. People where used to this person blowing people up and ripping out spleens. Torture and information gathering fell into his lap for now because he was the only one trained to keep them alive long enough. His very touch was rumored to burn the flesh. Some called him a demon or a phantom. In the end he was just a man.

Slowly he lays down on his back and half closed eye's stare at the ceiling. When had he last slept? It had been in Konoha...before they left. How long ago had that been. He hears Kei speak of sex again and nods as if understanding.

"I fear for now such activities might have to wait. My vision has blurred and according to the medical books I have been reading I shall either begin to hallucinate or pass out."

20The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei smiled at Sero as he sat down. She couldn't help but be worried about him. It was obvious that he hadn's slept in quite a long time. Kei frowned for a brief moment. This shouldn't be Sero's job. The Mizukage was the one that was supposed to take care of these things, not him. Sure, it was his duty to help, as was hers and that of any other villager of Kirigakure. Nevertheless, such a burden shouldn't fall on his shoulders alone. Kei held him closely, still trying to coax him into sleeping. "Come on, this isn't the place to get a good night's worth of sleep. I'll help you walk home," She said, standing up and letting go of the embrace so that she could help him get up from the floor. "I'll watch over you while you sleep, I'll go over your paperwork and I'll take care of anything else that's on your mind, alright?" She said. She was being uncharacteristically kind and gentle. This was a side of her that she rarely showed anyone. It made her feel vulnerable. But this was Sero. Everything was different when it came to him. It was easy to let herself be happy when she was by his side. Everything came out naturally. She extended a hand towards him and smiled. "Let's go home," She said.

21The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:30 pm

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero would take a moment to himself and seem to just let his tense muscles relax. It felt good to just lay down. Granted he should have been sleeping in the temporary housing set aside for everyone by now he was very content to just take a moment and rest right there. It wasn't till Kei spoke that he was roused from his rest and he rises slowly to his full height. Putting an arm around her he scoops up the jewels and pockets them before kissing the top of her fore head and walking out with her. Speaking quietly.

"No need for that. Sleep next to me and I shall rest soundly."

22The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 am

Kei

Kei

D-rank
Kei let Sero place an arm over her shoulder, letting most of his weight rest on her. She led him out of the cavern, holding him tightly to herself. Kei sighed, though it wasn't frustrated or sad. It was a silent way of saying that she wouldn't argue with him. "I'll sleep next to you as long as you let me help you when we wake up," She said. It was a fair bargain in her point of view. She wanted to help him as uch as she could. She couldn't let herself become a burden to Sero. She would get stronger and eventually become his equal in regards to strength. That was her new goal. It was funny how in such a short time, he had basically become her reason for living. She was happy with this fact, there was no dennying it. She held him over her shoulder. She half expected that she would have to drag him towards where they were staying while the Osada compound was being rebuilt. She didn't mind. Despite her frail looks, Kei was rather strong for a girl her age. Once they got to their temporaty home, Kei would help Sero get to his room and lie down on his bed.

23The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:04 am

Mure

Mure

D-rank
Sero was simply happy to be near Kei for the time being. Alone for the walk through the mist. Usually it gave him a feeling of a solitary sense. But with her there the mist seemed just a curtain to protect them from the world. as was its original intent.

He would smile at her request and nod slowly as they got near home. before he found his bed and collapsed slipping out of the conscious realm into the world of nightmares that was his happy place. His slumped form spread out on the crude bed asleep as fast as could be.

[exit thread]

24The beginning of revelations Empty Re: The beginning of revelations Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Kei

Kei

D-rank
The Administration building was close by. Kei could see it from where they were as she carried Sero. He was so much taller and stronger than she was, yet in this state, she couldn't help but see him not as a shinobi but as a young boy. It was difficult to explain how she saw Sero. Her view of him often conflicted with that of the rest of the world, who saw him as cruel and merciless. But she proved that assumption entirely wrong. She was living proof of Sero's humanity, of his kindness and of his gentle nature. She smiled, at him as she saw him from the corner of her eye. But she doubted that he would notice. He was much too tired, much too distracted. But that hardly mattered. Once they were in their temporary home, Kei would lead him over to the bed. She would lay him down before lying next to him heself. She buried her head in his chest and listened to his heartbeat as it slowly lulled her to sleep. As always he was warm and comforting. In less than a minute, he was already asleep. Kei smiled at him once more. He looked peaceful as he rested. She pressed her lips to his for a brief moment and whispered in his ear. "I love you," She said before lying on his chest once again and falling asleep.

[Exit Thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.