You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
A storm was brewing. Or perhaps it’s more accurate to say that it was building, rain battering the cobbles of the bustling streets of Kirigakure. Tourists rushed for cover, unused to the downpour. Even shopkeepers rushed indoors, taking their outside stalls in to protect their goods from the unrelenting weather. Cry of the wind growing increasingly loud, it appeared that the storm was going to be if nothing else a big one. Perhaps not a damaging one, but one enough that to most, it would be uncomfortable to be out and about in. To most, but not all. Despite the harsh rainfall in the streets, people still went about their business. This was Kirigakure after all, the village hidden in the mist. Storms weren’t rare. Rain without a doubt wasn’t rare. Only shop keeps and tourists were unhappy with such conditions, but given the fact that it was a time of war, and given the location, this was a large amount of people.

Yet among this otherwise seemingly dismal location, dancing in the streets, a lone girl enjoyed the emptiness surrounding her. Her attire was rather odd, without a doubt not designed for this sort of weather. Her top, a rather intricate shirt of assorted blues and purples, was completely sleeveless, and its colours tied in with a skirt of the same pattern and colours. Beneath said skirt were a pair of rather bland grey shorts, and her feet were seemingly ‘protected’ by a pair of sandals, although surprisingly dry. Her right arm was covered by a long sleeve that seemed detached from the rest of the top, although how it could possibly have been connected was obscured, hidden underneath her forehead protector of Kirigakure. Her black hair was long, reaching to her back, with assorted highlights spread throughout. Her fringe in particular had to blocks of colour in it; blue and purple. Her pale face was home to a pair of deep amber eyes that seemed to scan the area as she danced. But perhaps what was most queer was what lie atop her head. Nestled among her hair, yet quite visible to any who looked, a pair of nubby little horns could be found, dark compared to her skin and proven quite real by the fine little ridges that scattered it in detail. This strange woman was, without a doubt, Alwen Sangotatsu. And she was enjoying the quiet streets.

So the little sea witch danced among the rain, most oddly about her being the lack of water hitting her feet. Every other part of her was getting wet from the downpour, but not her feet. Specifically, not the shoes. It would be an odd sight to any watching. A girl with horns, dancing, dry feet in the rain. Yet here she was, doing exactly this. Perhaps it was a lack of people that brought out her confidence, her want to do something this… Daft. But whatever the reason, she was there, dancing in the rain. What a beautiful day.

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
Another fairly active day in Kirigakure. As the weather proved to be tumultuous, as usual, tourists and passerby started shuffling into the nearest location, away from the awful weather that was erupting around them. However, there were many who did not care about the rain. The true citizens of Kirigakure knew this weather. They relished in it, creating the odd looks from tourists. They were the ones who continued working regardless of the weather, trying to keep the regularity and normality regardless of the chaotic weather.

And of course, besides the normies, there were a few who had to be outside at all times. The shinobi, those who protected the village, lie in the drips, waiting patiently for anything. Watching, and silently protecting. As there job entails, it was a fruitful one, one impacted with many types of dangers present. However, tonight, or rather, today, the only danger was the weather. As citizens of Kirigakure as well, the shinobi knew what to do during these times, and how to keep their vision up even in the low-sight area that is created by the rain.

And of course, there was Kairyu. Having just come from training, he sat there in his chair, sipping a tea from a local shop. His katana rested next to him, the sheath soaking some of the water particles from the air. He was wearing his normal cloathing, consisting of a long, black overcoat seamed with black hemlines, over a blue long sleeved shirt, with tied ribbons in a cross cross pattern on his forearms. He was wearing regular black shinobi pants as well, with black open-toed boots. On the back of the overcoat is the Natake Clan Symbol. The symbol of Kirigakure was tied to his arm, the forehead piece there, the symbol of a shinobi.

"Aw, damn. The tea is watery now.", Kairyu said as he put the tea down. As he already paid for the meal, he got up, and threw his trash away. He picked up his weapon and slung it on his back. It was time to go train again. He rested enough, anyway. He wanted to be the best.

Kairyu started walking out the city, when he caught a glimpse of something odd. It wasn't the girl dancing in the rain (believe me, as a shinobi, Kairyu has seen a ton of crazy things). It was whats on her head. A pair of horns. Or, not horns? Kairyu was very confused, and his curiosity piqued. Instead of training, which left his mind, he walked to the girl. She was dressed in an odd fashion as well. Kairyu had no idea what to do, but since he had to fulfill his curiosity, he just went up to her, bravado and all.

"Hey there... why do you have horns?" Kairyu asked the dancing girl, hoping she could hear him through the downpour. He tried to approach her calmly, as he knew his height could intimidate some. He put a smile on his face, hoping she could see that he meant no harm as well, but was just curious, like a young child was curious about something.

WC: 530

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Her rather rhythm lacking dance ceased the moment the siren realised that she had an audience. It was something she honestly should have expected, but that didn’t stop her from being embarrassed nonetheless. With a spin on her heels, she spun to look away from the person who was rather blatantly looking in her direction. Surely if she ignored him, he’d just go away? However, life wasn’t like the imagination of a child, and she found this out the moment the stranger spoke. “Hey there… Why do you have horns?” Oh. Right. Her expression grew grim for a moment, as if an unpleasant realisation dawned on the odd person at that moment. With a sigh, she span back around, looking at, and then up at, the person who had posed such a question.

She scanned him, attempting to appraise the man who had posed such an inconsiderate question, so as to best retort or answer. The first thing that stood out to her was his size. He wasn’t the tallest man she’d seen, but being tall was still something to note. Next, he seemed rather… Ordinary. How boring. At least the last tall guy seemed to have some form of social insecurity, something she could relate to. With a hum, Alwen made a mental note of the last thing she saw. The symbol of Kirigakure. So, this guy was a ninja like her? Satisfied with her rather blatant investigating of the man, the sea witch spoke up, adding a teasing tone to her voice. “Would you believe me if I told you I have horns because I am a demon, here to cause havoc~?” this of course, was a blatant lie. She would have been tempted to ask a question such as why he had a nose, but considering how normal he looked, the sea loving shinobi saw an opportunity to have a good bit of practical fun. After all, if he was going to be so blatant about his confusion at the horns, the least he could do is pretend to be polite about it.

Of course, she wouldn’t actually wait for a response. Not at least without giving a little tease, a little… Prank. What better way to emphasise her claim of being a demon than to do something that someone completely average would but uncomfortable with. She held a hand up to her side, moving her fingers as if they were working the strings of a puppet. As she does so, the water of the rain seemed to stop in a ring around the two, a circle of dry protecting them. If the stranger were to take notice, he would see the reason for the rain no longer hitting him. A thin dome began to form, before it fully surrounded both him and the sea witch. The colour of said dome was like a red, shimmering water, while as soon as the dome was fully formed, the unnecessary ninja lowered her hand, keeping the dome surrounding the two. She grinned at the stranger, eyes closed. This was such a stupid idea. But so fun.

517 + 501 = 1018

Chakra left: 135/150 (-10 for Hydrokinesis, -5 for Ruby Suiton)

Technique used:

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
Kairyu all of a sudden felt he insulted the girl. He actually really did not mean too- it was a slight curiosity that got the better of his manners. She looked at him with no curiosity, on the other hand. Just another person a man to be seen. Someone who pissed her off. Kairyu really did not mean for that to occur. He was not one to make many friends because of his bluntness. Living in a family of farmers, sometimes words aren't skewed to hide for feelings. Everything is said out loud, regardless if someone got their feelings hurt. Kairyu grew up in this environment, and even through the academy had troubles with kids because of his actions and words. She responded back, asking him if he believed she was a demon that would wreck havoc.

"Not for a second. A demon as pretty as you? I'd gladly welcome it", Kairyu said to the girl, as a flirtatious jab at her. He had a joking tone, hoping to crack a smile out of the woman. Of course, that was before she started her hand movements. It took him a second, but he recognized that the hand movements were not just for show- the water around him stopped. It was quote curious, of course. Phenomenon like this could only be attributed to shinobi. And thats when he saw her headband. She was a shinobi as well.

Interesting jutsu... being able to use water without handseals" Kairyu thought to himself. This was probably some sort of Kekkai Genkai, much like his. He could only speculate as to what it was, but he had no idea. For sure, he knew that she could control water without handseals. All of a sudden though, the water turned a really odd red color. Something he had absolutely never seen before. Now this was curious. He had to know what was going on.

But of course, as Kairyu is, he couldn't help but to join in a bit. Might as well play along, even if it meant getting soaking wet for no reason. He played dumbfounded, but he didn't care. He actually was really interested in getting to know this girl. He had never seen jutsu like these. Kairyu knew there was so much out there that he hasn't seen or known about yet. It's why he left the farm- he wanted to see the world around him, and eventually become the best shinobi.

"My name is Natake Kairyu. What is yours, Miss Demon?" Kairyu asked the woman, his tone still as friendly as possible. At this point, he wanted to understand what was going on. She was a different kind of shinobi. One that Kairyu would be willing to get more wet for.

WC: 470 + 530 = 1000

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Alwen would be lying if she said she wasn’t surprised by how fast the stranger responded. Only seconds seemed to pass before he retorted about her demon comment, a retort that honestly caused her to go into what is known as, a giggling fit. Her, pretty? That was a first. Although she found it further amusing that he said that to try denounce her demon claim. Clearly someone hadn’t heard of sirens. But she decided it was best to not comment on it and let him enjoy his retort. It seemed to her that her manipulation of the water got his attention, albeit not aiding her claim as she wished. Still, it seemed to her that he had taken notice of the technique, at the very least the change in colour.

Alwen laughed as he spoke his next question, one she was more willing to answer than his previous. Her name. And not just her name, but referring to her as a demon? She liked this guy already. He may have been blunt, but at least someone in Kirigakure had a sense of humour. Giving a rather blatant shrug, still giggling, the water returned to its usual colour, before splashing onto the ground around the two unceremoniously, the downpour resuming its barrage on the cobbles. Content that the point was across of how she was with water, the sea witch spoke up, responding to the question. “Sangotatsu Alwen, local siren, sea witch, and the most fabulous genin in the village of mist!” she exclaimed, striking a rather elaborate pose. Her mind thought for a moment for what to say next, before coming to the conclusion that perhaps it would be a good idea to answer his previous question, in her own way.

I have horns because I was born with them! So! Why do you have blue eyes, Natake?” she posed the rhetoric of a question, hoping that asking something so absurd would work in this particular context, at least for getting her point across. It’s not that she was sensitive about having horns. She just didn’t particularly like feeling like an outcast, although her… Odd, personality, could just as easily be the cause for that. Still, who needed logic when you could dance in the rain? The string of thoughts about dancing in the rain caused her to spontaneously giggle once more, as she looked up and down at Kairyu once more, as if comparing his height to something. What that something was, nobody knew. Probably not even herself.

420 + 1018 = 1438

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
The odd persona, the display would put some off. It was indeed something that only odd people would enjoy. However, as people who put their lives on the line, shinobi knew odd people existed. But oddness does not forgive strength. And, Kairyu had some truly odd ones in his family as well. Being a farmer, working throughout the day, sometimes with no sleep can cause interesting quirks to emerge. As such, Kairyu was completely used to stuff like this.

"Quite an introduction, Alwen-san.", Kairyu said, chuckling even more. However, the curiosity did seem to strike a nerve with her. He didn't mean for it to occur like that, but he knew that he had to make up for it somehow.

"I have blue eyes, because like you, I was born with them. Also like your horns, they make me look good.", Kairyu said, a sly smile on his face. The compliment was just flung out there. It didn't matter if the girl needed it or not, Kairyu was always someone who tried to put a smile on everyone's face, regardless of how awkward the phrasing was.

"Listen, I know you are having fun, but you truly interest me. Care to get some food? I'll buy. I haven't really made any friends here yet, and I also just graduated as a genin.", Kairyu asked. He wanted to learn more, and he was getting really wet. He also had to finish his food early. He really wanted to get some food as well.

WC:263 + 1000 = 1263
[Sorry for the short post :P]

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
The horned ninja took a bow at the comment about her introduction, almost as if she were over exaggerating how much of a performance it was. Not only that, but this guy was using honorifics. Aside from being someone he just met, Alwen was mostly surprised by that because nobody ever seemed to do that tradition. Alwen included. His next line though, perhaps surprised her more. He flat out complimented her horns. With a sudden blush, Alwen couldn’t help but burst into giggling, not really used to attention like that.

Shaking her head, she listened to what he had to say next. Huh, she interested him, which was one way of wording it- wait, wait, wait, did he mention food? Oh my goodness yes. She didn’t even wait for him to finish what he was saying, jumping up and down on the spot ecstatically nodding enthusiastically and, while he was speaking, declared out loud. “Deal!”, then listening to the rest of his sentence. Grabbing him by the arm, Alwen proceeded to take off down the road running, dragging him along rather impatiently. While running, with a look over her shoulder, the silly person called back. “Glad to meet another Genin! Just follow me, I know this perfect ramen shop, trust me!

Of course, she wouldn’t give him a choice in the matter. He was foolish enough to say that he’d buy food. So, dragging him along the street, feet clattering against the rain sodden cobbles, she excitedly hurried. Glancing behind her to look at him shortly after she began her sprint, she grinned, announcing. “Tell you what mister blue eyes! You buy my food, I’ll buy yours! Deal?” she wasn’t exactly about to just completely take free food without paying something back after all. She was silly, not a thief. So, giving a thumbs up to the poor sod that she was dragging behind her, Alwen made haste to the nearby ramen shop, food on her mind.

327 + 1438 = 1765

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
Friendship. It's something every person craves, whether it be towards the love part of friendship, or towards being platonic. Regardless, contact (physical and emotional) with another human being is something everyone craves. As Kairyu went through the academy years, he was never able to fully create friendships. He would go to the academy, and come back home every single day to help with the farm. It was a constant barrage of time-consuming tasks, all with the culmination of him graduating. Now that he was a genin, he did not really have anything to start with. He had no friends, nor did he have anyone his age to talk with. As such, he was constantly alone. Not because he chose too, or because there was a weird rumor about him, but because he never had time to make those connections.

Now, he finally might find someone he could make a connection with. For now, it was a bit of an awkward introduction, but he was able to make some conversation occur out of it. Of course, with food. Food is the product to which Kairyu lives by- he eats, buys, sells, and creates food. His farm creates a lot of products that it sells to the city, including food. As such, he is surrounded by it, and lives by it. He was hoping Alwen would say yes to his deal. He truly wanted some sort of connection to start, even if it started with the most random of relationships- a demon, and a thunder god. She did not know anything about him, but he instantly could tell that she was a Suiton user, aided by the fact that she easily controlled the rain around them.

"Absolutely! Go wherever you want. I'd love some good ramen", Kairyu said he was getting dragged along. Even with the analytical thoughts that ran through his head, he still cannot wait for food.

However, even with the thought, he didn't expect the reaction to be so vulgar. Instantly, he was dragged along with the woman. He did not care, as instead he started running with the girl. He was elated- his heart was definitely lifted. He finally could meet someone who could be his friend. Perhaps over this meal, there would be some more of a connection. It was something he truly wanted- he only had a familial one. For now, he wanted more of a platonic friendship. And today, it should start.

"Sounds good to me! I'll take that deal up any day!", Kairyu said. As he was speaking, his stomach started growling loudly. He was constantly hungry, and this meal would definitely satisfy him. He absolutely could not wait to eat. He would follow Alwen wherever she went, and if possible, would sit down with her at the same table.

WC: 1263 + 475 = 1738

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Alwen laughed, dragging along the person that she’d literally just met rather ungracefully. It wasn’t a long run of course, although the constant pattering of the rain pouring unrelenting against the ground would say otherwise. She was quite pleased that he’d agreed to her deal. Now she wouldn’t feel bad about making him broke from how much she tended to eat. So, with a brief run through the storm, they arrived to what appeared to be quite the run down building. The walls were almost like patchwork, the effects of the weather having taken its toll on the lifetime of the paintwork of the exterior walls. The door was wooden, a dark and clearly aged willow that looked like any moment it could have simply fallen off its rather rusted hinges and to the wet cobbled floor. There were no windows, and above the door was a long piece of torn cloth, with a single written word, the kanji for Ramen, symbolled in a bright red.

Without a moment of hesitation, Alwen pushed the door open, walking in rather abashedly. Letting go of Kairyu, she proceeded inside, walking down some stone steps, steps that seemed dusty, aged poorly by the passage of time. The interior was rather like the exterior of the building. The walls were made of bungaroosh, the flint of the rocks covered by a thin layer of dust sporadically. There were a few tables here and there, each not dirty, but neither could they be considered top quality. The chairs were more akin to stools, lacking a back yet still having arm rests, the design surprisingly simple for something so weird. At the far right, was a section that looked more like it belonged to a stall on the outside, wooden table separating a kitchen area from the rest of the room. In said kitchen area was an older looking couple of women, who appeared to be keeping the kitchen much more prepared than the rest of the room. Smiling, Alwen called out to them, waving. “Hey Kura and Mitsu! It’s good to see you!” at this, the closest woman, whose hair was short and kept well, turned around, returning the friendly gesture. “Ah, Alwen, good to see you dear! Don’t mind Mitsu, her hearing’s been going. You know how it is.” The old women says, gesturing to the other lady, whose long, grey hair was kept back in a ponytail, and the ponytail in its own hair net.

With a grin, Alwen stepped inside, feet clacking against the stone flooring, as she stood up to the counter of the kitchen. The tidier of the women, the one evidently known as Kura, stood on the other side, smile continuing as she spoke. “So, what can I get for you?” she asked, seemingly taking no notice of the man at the door. Not wanting to keep the old lady waiting, Alwen quite quickly responded with a wink, the old lady sighing and nodding her head. It would likely appear Alwen was a regular at this place, which in reality, she was their main customer. Turning her head back to Kairyu, Alwen asked quite chipperly. “So, welcome to Kuramitsu Ramen! What do you want then?

536 + 1765 = 2301

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
The place is desolate, to say the least. The way it looked was very odd, almost as if it didn't want people to come inside. Or rather, it didn't want anyone who truly did not love food to come inside. Kairyu, however, was already starving. His first meal was almost cut short, due to his own accord. But, this place did not leave much to the imagination. It may be because the owner did not care about the look of this place, or that they only wanted people who truly enjoyed food to come in. Kairyu could not make heads or tails of this thought, because all he did was follow Alwen down the stairs. The inside was just as bleak as the outside, with walls that seemed to never be cleaned by anyone.

But, food was the main purpose for their visit. And he absolutely hoped this food would be a hit, because as everyone knows, the places that are the most desolate have the most surprising food, whether it be good or bad. What was more curious was to see the places Alwen-san liked to go too. Did she feel more welcomed in places that were desolate because there were not as many crowds? Or were there other reasons for her coming to this out-of-the-way place? Regardless, as soon as they saw people in this restaurant, Alwen frantically said hello to them. They were two old ladies, named Kura and Mitsu as it seemed, who worked the place. Perhaps this place would fancy Kairyu's taste? And with it being so far out of the way and as desolate as it is, it would be nice to have quiet meals. Kairyu was hoping this place would fancy his tongue.

As Alwen ordered her food (through a wink no less, suggesting she was a regular), Kairyu wondered if they had a menu. If not, he figured he would order something he craved- a stacked ramen protein dish. As a tall man, as well as a shinobi, he was constantly hungry. And since he didn't really eat too much breakfast, he was even more so now.

"I'd like a stacked meat ramen dish", Kairyu said. He didn't know if the old ladies would understand what that mean, but he would gladly explain more if they had a question. He was imagining a ramen dish with lots of different proteins in it, stacked to the brim, almost overflowing with meat.

Kairyu was still really curious about Alwen, and hoped that through this meal he could find out more about her. He didn't really have too much interaction with other people besides his family, so he hoped that he would be able to keep a conversation without making it awkward. He wasn't socially off, but rather, he just hasn't experienced too much since he headed home from the academy everyday. And this one was starting to look promising- especially since they both seemed to love the eating aspect of life.

Kairyu looked for a chair to sit down, and took off his weapons and sat them gently next to him. His sword was a family heirloom, and he didn't want it getting too dirty. It was his first weapon, and he took meticulous care of it, even if it was not the most high quality sword. When he sat down he took a big sigh- he was soaked. Hopefully, this area would warm him up so he could warm up a bit.

"So, Alwen-san, it seems that Suiton is your specialty, and you said you are a demon. I am interested to hear more about this stuff.", Kairyu said, inviting Alwen into a conversation about herself. Rule number 1 in any conversation: Never make it about yourself. Only pipe in about yourself if they seem interested in talking to you about you. Keeping the conversation about someone else will make them happy and comfortable with you. And Kairyu hoped he would be able to do that today.

WC: 683 + 1738: 2421

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
As Kairyu placed his order, the old lady that was listening seemed to pause for a moment, trying to figure out what he meant. It took a slight bit of deliberation before she figured it out, turning to the other woman and whispering in her ear. With a nod, the woman who was hard of hearing, Mitsu, bent down, swinging open a trap door on the floor, before climbing down, revealing that perhaps there was a storage of some kind beneath the floor. Meanwhile, Kura, the one who had done the talking, began getting out several bits of cooking utensils. Taking a jug from a nearby wooden shelf, she poured what looked like water into a basic pot, then lifted the pot up onto a rack that hung openly against the wall. Forming hand seals that seemed un-natural for a woman of her age, Kura proceeded to shoot fire out of her mouth towards the bottom of the pot, heating up the water. The lady that went down the trap door meanwhile began tossing various ingredients up to Kura, who took a knife and proceeded to begin preparing various ingredients, including a few meats and vegetables.

While this was going on, Alwen focused her attention to Kairyu, listening to what he said as he seemed to try direct the conversation topic towards her. The first thing she picked up on was him finding it interesting her use of Suiton. She couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow at that. She’d say a bit about that topic of course, but she wasn’t exactly going to give out the secrets of her clan now, was she? The next part of his sentence, or attempt at starting conversation, was about her previous joke about being a demon. She had to admit, it was quite funny that he brought it up again. Was it going to be a recurring joke? Probably. With a sigh, Alwen gathered her thoughts on how best to start the conversation. Perhaps by giving a general idea on the Suiton bit would work.

Well, I suppose the best place to start, is by letting you know that my Suiton skills and my horns are not separate topics~” she said, allowing her words to hang in the air for a moment, hoping for Kairyu to figure it out on his own before continuing, playfulness in her voice. “The Sangotatsu are the true masters of the sea, and of the Suiton element. We were born from it, and so, we use it. I won’t exactly tell you the extent of our mastery… But I think I will let your imagination run wild on it.” Humming for a moment, she perked up again, Kura placing a bowl in front of Kairyu, then one in front of Alwen. The bowl was rather large, and in Kairyu’s was a decent sized portion of ramen, various styles of pork, beef, chicken and egg scattered above and mixed in to the food, several sauces and spices tinging the colour of the food to an almost cartoonish colour. Meanwhile in Alwen’s bowl was an equally large portion of ramen, although while there was a bit of pork here and there, a large amount of it was green, seaweed and assorted herbs mixed together, all topped with a lemon slice. With a grin, Alwen nodded to the ladies, giving a thumbs up before saying “Thank you for the food!” As she said this, she delved her hand into her weapon satchel, taking out a handful of ryo and passing it to Kura. The payment done, she turned to Kairyu again, deciding to further the conversation a bit. “So. I told you where my speciality lies. What about you? Hm?

619 + 2301 = 2920

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
It's not everyday you see someone use ninjutsu to cook. Many cooks in the city refuse to use chakra in their meals, claiming it would contaminate the techniques cultivated through years of the cooking culture. But, even if it seemed taboo in the city, Kairyu welcomed something new. He has never tasted food created with chakra, even from his own family. As farmers, not everyone was blessed with the ability to mold chakra, and even if they were, they weren't able to utilize it well due to how small the amount of chakra they could utilize was. Most of the time, the people with low amounts of chakra would just be some of the better farm hands. They were always slightly stronger and faster then other farmhands.

In this case, it was ladies who used their chakra to go about cooking. As Kairyu stared at the ladies a little too long, in wonder of their chakra molding skills to meticulously cook his food, he finally got the meal. Inside a massive bowl was exactly what he ordered. A great portion of protein, filled to the brim with soup and ramen. He didn't even care what Alwen got for food- he was staring in wonder at this majestic ramen bowl. He could sense the small bits of chakra within the bowl. His mouth started watering. Chakra meat? A new taste for him, and his stomach.

"Thanks for the food!", Kairyu said to the old ladies, smiling happily. He was so ready to eat this delicious bowl.

As soon as he was lifting up his chopsticks to start devouring the meal before him, Alwen started talking about herself. Kairyu put down the chopsticks to intently listen to this woman. He was quite curious as to what she had to say- he hasn't seen too much of the world around him, but this would be a good start. She described herself as being born from the sea, whatever that means. However, she did mention that her clan allows her to manipulate water to its full extent, which was quite interesting. She then asked Kairyu a question. Of course, he kept talking about her the entire time- there was absolutely nothing she knew about him.

"Me? I'm part of a clan known as Natake. Apparently, way back when, people from my clan had great mastery of Raiton, perhaps the same mastery as you have over water. I'm from the clan that controls Raiton. I don't really have too much of a mastery over the element yet. I rely more on my swordsmanship and kenjutsu as of now- it comes more naturally to me.", Kairyu said, pointing to the familial katana he placed next to him on the table. He practices everyday with it, perhaps more so then with ninjutsu. He wasn't that great at ninjutsu yet, but he hoped one day he will become great with both niinjutsu and kenjutsu. He wanted to be the greatest swordsman to have graced both the clan and Kirigakure. Strength was his answer to everything, and it was something he wanted to attain.

WC: 2421 + 523 = 2944

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Alwen watched as he replied to her question, in a bit more detail than she expected, but perhaps that was just due to her not expecting people to talk much about themselves. After all, it was a world of ninja’s and assassins. Information was as much a weapon as a sword. Many would take it as a precaution to not be too friendly with someone. Especially in the land that once was the bloody mist, this mind-set was running deep, at least in Alwen’s mind anyways. Although, regardless of this, she still listened. Not with intent to use the information, but just from curiosity. The first thing she found more interesting than amusing was his clan. The Natake. From what she understood, it would appear that this clan focused on the Raiton element. Interesting, to see another clan focus on a primary element. To what extent his mastery, or his clan’s mastery was, she did not know. But it’d be a lie to pretend she wasn’t interested, intrigued. After all, just the idea of another clan with extensive knowledge and skill of Raiton made her smile. It’d be interesting to one day find out whose elemental mastery was stronger? Although, considering her clan literally came from the sea, Alwen had a pretty good idea that the Sangotatsu would prove superior to the Natake. Not that she’d flat out declare that however. That’d be a dick move.

Next, he spoke of Bukijutsu. Weapon specialist, eh? Specifically swords it would seem. Not a bad thing to be good at, at least in Alwen’s mind. After all, she was hoping to learn it as well, although her knowledge was about as basic as hack swing slash. With a nod, she let him finish his explanation, smiling. With a sigh, she exhaled, giving him a thumbs up as he was done. “A Raiton based clan? Well, that sounds super interesting! You’ll have to show me some of your fancy Raiton or swordplay stuff at some point… Not now though, I’ll let you get on with eating now aha!” she declared, giggling slightly, twirling her chopsticks in her hand for a moment before striking them at her ramen as if she were spearing for a fish, very ungracefully. With a grin, she decided not to waste any time before tucking in, enjoying her, rather healthy, ninja made ramen quite happily. Whenever Kairyu decided to begin eating, he would find the chakra within the ramen rather… Strange in flavour. A flavour nearly impossible to describe, that was almost like a spice. A spice that wasn’t spicy. What did this mean? I don’t know, I’m not making up canon about what chakra tastes like, that’d be dumb. However, ignoring that fourth wall break, it could be imagined that the flavour was strange.

465 + 2920 = 3385

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
Kairyu chuckled heartily at the thumbs up after his little tirade. He picked up the chopsticks, his stomach eagerly awaiting the food before him. He was so curious for this meal. Like before, Kairyu made the observation that it was created with chakra. As he was eating, the taste of... what could only be described as chakra came to mind. It was certainly not one of the seven tastes he has ever tasted before, but it certainly brought a certain power to this dish. Every bite of the meal brought out certain power within him. He wouldn't necessarily classify this dish as something "restaurant quality". But it was definitely something directly for shinobi. It benefited his strengths so well, as the chakra-infused food resonated through his body, his soul.

As he was eating, the dish brought vidi memories into his recollection, starting from when he first was able to mold chakra together, to now, being able to use his weapon in a sophisticated manner to cut, curve, and draw beautiful artistry in the bodies of his enemies. The impact from this meal really sunk deep inside of him. Even though it wasn't the best tasting food, it still resonated. The simplicity in using ninjutsu to cook was something that not many people have thought of before. But, it made the food for shinobi feel so different. Kairyu was feeling fantastic.

Of course, the meal itself was great. The proteins were cooked exactly to perfection- the chicken with a great glossy finish, the seafood cooked to the point that it burst with flavor and color. All in all, Kairyu felt very privileged to eat such a delicious meal. Every bite was eaten with care, almost too slowly. In seconds though, Kairyu started devouring, and before he knew it, he couldn't see anything else but the soup. And of course, with tradition, comes the final, best part of the meal: washing it all down with the delicious broth. It slid down his throat smoothly, complimenting the entire meal he just had. He smiled, lay back a bit, and rubbed his stomach.

"Man, was I surprised. At first looks, this place tickled none of my fancy. Now, I am begging to eat another one.", Kairyu said while rubbing his stomach. He was constantly smiling. This was such a nice, hidden place. And here he was, alone with Alwen. He really wanted to learn more about his new friend, especially one with as big of a stomach as he had.

"What do you want to do with being a shinobi?", Kairyu asked. It was the first meaningful question of the evening, but it portrayed something Kairyu wanted to know- he wanted to see the mindsets of other genin. He knew what he wanted, but as a member of this village and of the shinobi, he was constantly curious about everyone around him.

WC: 482 + 2944 = 3426

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Alwen couldn’t help but giggle at his response to the food. It was a lot sillier than she expected. Why she expected anything that didn’t look goofy was beyond her. Perhaps her stupidity had caused her to forget, this was a man who pretty much went along with her weirdness no questions asked. Like, you’d have to be pretty goofy to do that, right? Still, as he gave what Alwen assumed was a satisfied tap of his belly, she smiled as he talked about his apparent new addiction to the food. She had been coming here ever since she was a smaller child, so, perhaps it was that she was taking it for granted. She’d stopped coming for a few years, for reasons that are less pleasant to know, but regardless she came back to visiting, making it a monthly routine to treat herself to some nice, probably not healthy, ramen.

It was Kairyu’s next question that made her think for a moment. Why did she want to be a shinobi? What was she hoping to do as one? She knew the answer of course. But that wasn’t what thoughts the question invoked in her mind. Her mind journeyed through her memories, some more recent than others. Her eyes screwed shut as she remembered his face. She couldn’t determine when the first time she saw his face was, but it was a face she’d never forget. Just like she’d never forget the last time she saw his face, vivid imagery planting itself within the shinobi girl’s mind. Her eyes squinted as if in pain, Alwen moving a hand to her head instinctively. She paused for a moment, before speaking up and answering, the serious expression on her face fading back to her previous, happy, smile. “This village is my home. It is what is most important to me. So, what do I want to do? I wish to be either the best weapon, or the best shield, for my village, and defend it with my life, so somebody else doesn’t have to…” she paused for a moment, letting the serious tone of her words hang for a moment before speaking up again. “Although that being said, I would also be a fan of getting to make a new type of technique using the teachings of my clan!

With a grin, Alwen turned to face Kairyu once more, speaking up to the Natake in an incredibly chipper tone. “So. I’m going to be uncreative here… And ask you the same question!” she laughed slightly, getting over her previous, rather sudden, glumness. Meanwhile behind the counter the two old ladies went back to packing away and cleaning.

445 + 3385 = 3830

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
Kairyu was actually enjoying this little date. It wasn't technically a date, as it was just friendship blossoming, but the fact that they were there alone definitely made this feel a bit more intimate. But, Kairyu was able to separate the difference between romance and friendship. And he only cared about the friendship part. It was hard to develop a good friendship, let alone a good relationship. That is why Kairyu jut wanted a friendship first. Even though he has sisters who told him he needs to find a wife as soon as possible, he wasn't quite ready for that. He liked the thought of friendship way more then any other commitment. Besides, his one true commitment now was to get a friendship. Having any sort of friendship with only his family members has truly let Kairyu realize that he needs new perspectives on this life of his. He was too used to hearing everything his family told him. Besides, being called a genius every day is truly tiring for Kairyu. This woman, Alwen, was able to bring something new to his life- a perspective of someone who grew up differently. And, at this point, Kairyu did feel weaker then her. He felt that she could probably throw him under the table with shinobi skills. Perhaps, however, he was better then her with his sword.

Kairyu was expecting the question to be asked. What did he want? Kairyu practiced every single day, and every single day he had the same thought: to become the strongest, the best, the greatest shinobi to ever live. Even with the tag of "genius" from his family members, he truly never felt like a genius. Everything was hard work, something he does practically everyday for hours. Every now and then he does go on mission, but most of the time it was training to prepare for those missions. He wanted to become great. And he knew what his own answer to the question was.

"I want to be the strongest. I want to be the best swordsmen, the best shinobi, the best Raiton user... I want to be the best.", Kairyu said, a sparkle in his eye. It was a generic answer, something that everyone said, but Kairyu truly wanted it. It was his main motivation for training so much. Of course, becoming a weapon and shield for Kirigakure was also there as well, but he truly wanted to shine. His legacy, his family was something that was hidden from the main citizens of Kirigakure. They were just in the background, people who put the food into the kitchens to be cooked. However, Kairyu wanted to be different. He wanted to stand out from his otherwise mundane lifestyle back at home. He wanted to become something that will have his name be generational, being passed down as a hero within his family.

"It seems... a bit mundane. But, as a son of farmers, I constantly am overshadowed because my family is used to being in the background. I want to have my name out there- I want to become strong. I was lucky to be able to be one of the few in my family that can control the chakra within me- now i want to be able to utilize that chakra and train to become the best.", kairyu said, further elaborating on his thoughts and his answers. His ambition was high, and the bar was raised even higher. He set this for himself. And he completely intended to meet it.

WC: 588 + 3426 = 4014

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Nodding, Alwen listened as he gave his rather brief answer. They were very simple goals. It seemed the two were similar in what they were going towards. To be the best they could possibly reach. However their reasons, their motivations, were in an entirely different league. After all, she wanted to be the best for the village, to live on a specific persons dream. He meanwhile wanted to be the best just for the sake of being the best. She can’t say she understood the goal, but with a shrug, she listened as he continued on, amber eyes watching for any slight hand gestures and other speaking quirks he might have.

So, he was a farmer’s child? Not to mention, now Alwen knew his motivation, or at least thinks she does. He was scared of being outclassed? Living in a shadow? She wasn’t going to judge his reasons, after all, she couldn’t empathise with them, but she could sympathise. Or was it the other way around? Still, she couldn’t help but be further intrigued as he mentioned he was the only one in his family that could utilise chakra. Having grown up in a ninja family, once again, she could not relate. Still, she grinned at him. It’d be rude not to, correct?

With a sigh, Alwen proceeded to think. She wasn’t exactly sure on where to next take the conversation. After all, she wasn’t used to having conversations last this long. With a hum, her eyes darted to look directly up and to her left, as if searching for something. Thinking of a thought. Yet doing so came to nearly no avail. With a shrug, the sea witch finally decided, perhaps to just take a risk. Why not offer Kairyu a form of competition? They both strived to be their best. A common goal. If there’s one thing Alwen discovered from reading comics about upcoming ninja, it’s that two people with a common goal often become rivals. Or something like that. Besides, a little competition could be healthy and fun. She certainly had no intentions on taking anything too far, and from what she understood about him so far, neither did he. With a resolute nod to herself, Alwen spoke up once more. “Well, Kairyu-san. We both have goals we’re working towards. And as it happens, they are quite similar. What do you say to a little… Long term competition? Your Raiton against my Suiton.” Wow, she actually used honorifics. Honestly, that was likely the only time she’d ever use one. She just felt like it. Why? Because she had to, well, do something to keep her personality from getting stale. Mix it up and all of that jazz. After all, this was Alwen Sangotatsu! And her very pride itself was her strangeness.

464 + 3830 = 4294

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
Rivalry. Humanity is spurred on to succeed with the thoughts of rivalry. From discovering chakra, to creating jutsu, people constantly try to outdo other nations or even their friends so that they can achieve power. And rivalry is at the center for all of it. It spurs strength within people. Humans are creatures who strive to be powerful. Being the Apex predator, the top of the chain, creates something that humans want. The power. The strength. Humans with that feel like they can do anything. And it all comes out of one thing- to become the best, at the top of the food chain. And that is the prime motivator for anything in the life of a human. However, rivalry can be both good and evil. As it is a motivator for progression in the history of shinobi, it is also the main cause for death. Rivalry brings upon revenge, vengeance, and jealousy. It brings about the worst in someone who cannot strive to the top like others can, and would rather get to the top through more devious means.

But, as a budding shinobi in Kirigakure, Kairyu knew that this rivalry would spur something else into him- it would spur strength. He was already training and trying to become stronger, but perhaps this rivalry would put him into that extra gear. This was perhaps what would allow Kairyu to become the great shinobi he always envisioned himself to be. He wwanted to get there, and he wanted to be there already. But he knew that he would need to step it up. Even if he was training everyday, he knew to be the best, he would have to work twice as hard.

"A rivalry? Absolutely. I will murk you.", Kairyu said, smiling. He has been smiling the entire day, especially with this new friend. He knew that she would push him, and he would push her. It was the birth of a great friendship. One that would benefit the both of them soon in the world.

Kairyu looked down at his plate of food. He wasn't contemplating anything, but he wondered what he could probably do with training now. He looked around the place, and saw how there were no customers, but he didn't really care. He was happy here, being alone with Alwen. It was definitely a good day.

"First to Kage wins?", Kairyu joked, smiling as he spoke. It was a joke deal, but even joke deals could be taken with some seriousness. This would allow both of them something to strive towards, that being kage.

WC: 431 + 4014 = 4445

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Smirking, Alwen found herself stifling a giggle at Kairyu’s almost brash statement. He’d murk her? She’d like to see him try. Still, Alwen decided to not waste any time. After he said his piece there, her eyes went from him, to what remained of her food, picking up her eating utensils once again and tucking in to finish what little bits there were left, before giving a rather satisfied belly pat, pushing the bowl away from her with the chopsticks inside. She loved to eat. Then again, who didn’t? Aside from people that didn’t, but to each their own.

It seemed that, after she’d finished completely, Kairyu had finished contemplating whatever it is he was contemplating. The result of his contemplation? A challenge. A challenge that Alwen couldn’t help but grin at, the concept of it being so silly, so amusing that it wasn’t realistic at all. Like a good, harmless joke. Kairyu suggested, of all things, to race to Kage. A challenge that, realistically, Alwen couldn’t see happening. The Kage was the pinnacle of being a ninja. They are the strongest of the strong, the ones whose entirely lives become devoted to the protection and good of the village they lead. As someone who had decided to dedicate her entire life towards the village of Kirigakure, someone who lived and breathed the airs of the mist village as if it were the only air she could live on, the goal of Kage was both admirable and scary. Realistically, she didn’t have faith that she could be Kage. After all, the current Mizukage is Solstice Ayakashi Aisu, a shinobi of such intense strength that the title of Kage was given an almost new meaning. The mere concept that anyone, let alone a couple of genin, could reach such a goal. She couldn’t help but giggle at the thought. It seemed so unrealistic. So impossible. But a goal that was just so fitting for the dreams of that person.

With a sigh and a nod, Alwen paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts together. Of course, in usual Alwen fashion, this didn’t last long, and suddenly, with re-energised vigour, Alwen leapt out of her seat, pointing a finger at Kairyu rather… Dramatically. Invigorated by such a goal, Alwen laughed rather cheerily, declaring “Challenge… Accepted! But try not to get too upset when you lose this race!” she liked competition. It was like a game. But with more opportunities to brag.

409 + 4294 = 4703

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
Kairyu smiled. He's been doing that a lot recently, but he certainly has had a lot to smile about. With his generous meeting of this other shinobi, a female like him who desires strength, Kairyu felt that he could finally achieve all that there is to achieve. He once wished to have friends, to have power and strength. And now, every day since he graduated from the academy, he was one step closer to achieving that goal. He had no idea what lay for him on the end of this path, but Kairyu would just take every day one day at a time, becoming stronger in the present, so that if conflict lay in wait for him in the future he would be prepared for it. Kairyu knew that he would be prepared for everything and anything. And every step is valuable to him, from meeting new friends and hearing new opinions, to training every single day to truly get a mastery over things.

Kairyu laughed at Alwen's banter. He truly found someone who was fun to be around. Throughout this entire day, he was able to see what kind of a person she was. And he was truly happy to know who she was. Especially with this new rivalry in stow, everything about the unfolding platonic relationship was going to benefit both parties. They will both become strong, and with the advent of everything that is right about a friendship, perhaps maybe one day one of them will become kage. But for now, they were just lwoly genin enjoying each other's company at a ramen place. An interesting shinobi ramen, created by shinobi. Everything about this scene just felt right to Kairyu. As if the first bite was a start on a journey he will have no regrets on, and one that he will never look back on either.

"Well, whoever wins, I'll know that that person will be the strongest.", Kairyu said to Alwen, smiling. Of course, the compliment was playful banter, but Kairyu knew that the two sitting here in the restaurant were going to become amazing shinobi, and make their mark on the world someday. Perhaps, even the name of them would cause fear in their enemies.

"And one day, when our names become known throughout the world, we'll both know where our strength started. Here, in this little food place.", Kairyu said, chuckling to himself. He was ready to leave, as he was starting to get a bit antsy. Having good food finally reinvigorated and re-energized him. He was ready to start moving, to start training. But perhaps, maybe Alwen would want to come as well? He shook the thought of, because she was now his rival. His training will be secret to her, so that one day, when they both become strong, they will have achieved it with their own regimens.

"I can't wait to start training already. I'm fired up!", Kairyu said, standing up suddenly. He was all of a sudden ready to go, ready to start training. But first, he knew he needed to pay. He was dreading this part, but he didn't really care. Today was a good day, and it allowed him to see first hand how someone could interact with another. He finally felt that he was ready to start making more friends, and start making an impression on Kirigakure. He took out his wallet, and waited for the paycheck. He was ready to pay and head out. But, he wanted to see what Alwen would say first. He didn't want to just randomly leave, it was completely rude. Perhaps she wanted to hang out a bit more? Kairyu wouldn't mind it, but his mind was focused on the training he was going to be doing today. He was starting to become a bit distracted.

WC: 647 +4445 = 5092

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Alwen watched as Kairyu rose to his feet, clearly invigorated. She couldn’t blame him. He’d just been talking about how exciting it was going to be, how strong the duo would be. He’d stated before that his goals in life were to be as strong as possible. Of course the premise of growing would appeal to someone like that. Not to mention, the idea of their names becoming known nationwide was just as absurd as the idea that either could become Kage. Another light giggle from the already giggly sea girl. So, as Kairyu declared his want to start training and stood up in a hurry, Alwen also stood up, albeit a lot slower and more carefully. As he fumbled for his money, Alwen just walked over to the kitchen area, gesturing to get Kura’s attention. The old lady walked forwards, Alwen leaning in and whispering in her ear. With a grin and a nod, Kura stepped back, going back to her kitchen organising, Alwen stepping back, quite pleased with herself. “You don’t have to worry about paying this time. But next time, you’re paying for mine as well.” She declared, a wicked grin across her face. It was probably cruel of her to say so, but oh well, food and money was exactly that; food and money.

Then with a sigh, the siren girl took a step away from Kairyu, quickly forming hand seals. A figure of water built next to her, taking form, figure and appearance of Alwen. A water clone. She turned and gave herself a high five, the newly summoned clone announcing to Kairyu. “I’ll let you get on with your training. I’m going to clean up this place a bit, since those two could use the help.” She said, gesturing towards Kura and Mitsu. “Besides, it’s kind of like training to me, with the whole Suiton use.” Having just said its piece, the water clone dissipated, dropping into a puddle of water on the floor. Or, it would have, had Alwen not already begun to find a use for the water before it hit the ground, utilising her control of water by manipulating the recently created liquid, doing a bit of dancing as she sent the water around the various walls at a mediocre speed, clearly having way too much fun with the task.

“So, I’ll see you around lightning guy” she announced, continuing to move around and wash the walls, humming a rather happy tune. Today was a productive day for the sea dragon child, having had a nice meal, and made a new friend. That’s like. Two positives. A day as pleasant as today, as productive, was certainly good to Alwen. Oh, the potential it all brought.

454 + 4703 = 5157

Chakra: 110/150 (-15 for C rank jutsu, -15 to water clone, +15 upon water clone dissipating of its own will, -10 for D rank jutsu)

Jutsu used:

Kairyu

Kairyu

D-rank
Kairyu smiled. This woman was truly a good friend. After recently coming out of the academy, watching someone with the mastery over clones already mystified him. he wanted to get good at using ninjutsu one day - he already felt extremely proficient with his swordsplay, it was just his ninjutsu that he was pretty weak on. After recognizing the skill Alwen has with ninjutsu, Kairyu looked around once more. He was truly appreciative of actually coming to this place. It was definitely a hidden gem in the hidden village, and Kairyu knew that he would come back here for sure. Especially after training. This was the type of meal that would help strengthen a person, something Kairyu sorely needed. Eating after working out is essential- it was something that everyone was trying to search for. Everyone had their own thoughts on what to do after working out, and everybody had their own opinion on the food one should eat. All Kairyu knew at this moment was that he finally found something to eat every time after working out, and training.  This chakra-enabled cooked food was something he had a lot of appreciation for.

Kairyu stared for just another moment at the water clone before he smiled once again. The food was free? Oh what a wonderful day it was! Next time, he would definitely pay for everything. It was in his nature to be honourable like that, anyway. Not paying for the food next time would make him a bad friend. And Kairyu did not want that. This was his first relationship outside of his family- someone who isn't related to him by blood. Or even his classmates, but he wasn't very friendly with them since he was older. But here, she seemed to be around the same age, and she was really nice. This was the best type of person to become friends with in Kairyu's opinion. It also helped that she had a nose for interesting things, such as this amazing restaurant she took him too.

"Of course I'll buy it next time! You're on!", Kairyu spoke, chuckling. He was elated. He thanked the old women once again before packing his things up and heading out. He was ready and able to start training. It was something that has been in the back of his mind when he made the bet with the woman. He wanted a jump start on the training ahead. He felt that Alwen was stronger then him now, but he wanted to become stronger then her as soon as possible. The lingering feeling of being weak lingered when he was around the woman- he wanted the feeling of strength. The feeling of having people look up to him figuratively in terms of strength- being tall had its advantages, but the fact that he was not the strongest made his own height seem awkward.

When Kairyu went outside, he took a nice, deep breathe. Being inside the dingyness of the restaurant was somewhat constricting for a tall man like Kairyu. However, even the dingyness had somewhat of a reinvigorating effect on him. He felt so much better now then he did walking in. He was ready to go. Kairyu looked up at the sky, and felt a great feeling settling in. It was the feeling of belonging, and Kairyu finally felt he was becoming a legitimate shinobi of the clan, and this person, Alwen, accelerated that feeling by becoming his friend.

As he walked on into the night, Kairyu smiled. It was time to train, and it was time to start the bet off right- to become the Kage of Mist. Something that he has wanted since he became a shinobi, and something that would bring pride to his farmer family. This was the thing he will be training to do - to be able to defend and protect the village from outsiders at all times. This was what he has wanted to do, and it will be the thing he will be doing until he dies. To become one who is strong, whose name is known throughout the lands, to be feared as a shinobi. All things that he wanted to excel in, and the goals of his life. The ambition he wanted, and the thing he strived to do. To be the best there ever was.

As he walked down the street to the training grounds, he started flexing individual muscles. Each one felt as if it was new, as if he had just slept for a long time after training. This was the feeling he yearned for, and he knew that it was thanks to the food he got. He was going to use everything he received and start training right away.

[TOPIC EXITED]

WC: 5092 + 794 = 5886
WC USED: 5875

Strength D-0 -> D-3 = 5886 - 1175 = 4711

Speed D-0 -> D-3 = 4711 - 1175 = 3536

Perception D-0-> D-3 = 3536 - 1175 = 2361

Endurance D-0 -> D-3 = 2361 - 1175 = 1186

Reaction Time D-0 -> D-3 = 1186 - 1175 = 11

11 WC thrown away

-750 ryo for stats

Last edited by Kairyu on Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Alwen Sangotatsu

Alwen Sangotatsu

D-rank
Alwen returned Kairyu’s smile one more time as he announced his agreement to her offer, although perhaps a cheekier smile than those prior. Oh if only Kairyu knew how much Alwen could eat. What he’d signed himself up for was a little bit more than a lot to pay for. But of course, that was in the future. So, as Kairyu said his thanks to Kura and Mitsu, Alwen waved, watching her new rival gather up his equipment and leave. “I’ll see you around!” she calls, rather happy with herself.

Today was a good day. And the goal the duo set for themselves. While Alwen liked the challenge, she knew it would likely never happen for either of the two. The Mizukage at the moment was called the tailless tailed beast for a moment, her strength rivalling that of the great demons of history past. It was rumoured among her class at the academy that she was so powerful, that she could kill without having any intent on doing so. Meanwhile, the two genin, who’d set their goals so high? One had the ability to swirl water a bit, while the other could swing a sword. Compared to the woman who was said to be able to freeze people to death while just in their presence, the duo were nothing. So, of course, what better way to grow strong, to become a perfect weapon for the village, than to aim so high. Aim for a goal out of reach. Reach for the stars, but be happy with just reaching the sky.

But for now, Alwen didn’t have any way to get there. She had yet to begin that task. That trial. She had to get stronger, but not yet. Right now, she had to clean the restaurant, via the power of hydrokinesis. So she cleaned. And danced. And had a really, really, really good time. Today was a good day.

320 + 5157 = 5477

[EXIT]

Training:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.