You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kokai Tsumi

Kokai Tsumi

D-rank
Kokai sat on a building under construction looking over the market. A simple storage warehouse was being remodeled into an optimal market space for covered markets come winter. In truth it was just a shell and empty within. One big metal building stretching about a block with the market bustling all around it. Its large double doors chained closed for the moment and it standing two stories tall. Only the people directly in front of the building below where he sat caught a feel of his aura and so there wasn't a stand directly under him. The metal was cold to the touch but he didn't care much about it. Even if the air around him was always freezing he had learned to blot out the sensation. It was still almost noon and the market had picked up in business on a hot summer day. At least it looked hot to him. The sun was beating down and felt warm to his back but the air was so cold it chilled his cheeks. Still he stared at the shadow of the building and imagined his own there below him. A passing fancy as he sneered. God today was just another boring shit stain on his life.

Kokai himself was sitting in his usual cargo pants (Dark grey in color) with his kunai tucked into his belt like a sheathed knife. His boots had the pants tucked into them and the shoe strings tied around the heels to keep the pants in and hold them more securely. His top was a black tank top with a hoody over it and the zipper open for once. Three senbon strapped under each forearm for easy access and hidden beneath the golden hoodies sleeves. His neck had an Iwa headband over it like a choker and that was his outfit. He stared at each individual with disdain below him with his blood red eyes like pits of evil waiting to be let out. The breeze shifting his dark hair a little as his eyes looked for anything interesting. He had left his ipod at home and couldn't bare sitting in his room anymore waiting for work. He could always go to the office and pick up a mission but he didn't like interacting with the public more than he had to. Instead he sat there. The guardian no one asked for and didn't really need.

Truth be told Kokai was looking for a good brawl. Anyone to start something and end up getting punched. He missed the constant sparring from the facility and feared his skills dulling as he sat around waiting for something to happen. He was a fighter and that was all there was to it. Even if he was limited by his fear of chakra he was still capable. He clicked his teeth at the thought of that. Being scared of his chakra...what kind of horseshit was it that a single touch could rot away a friend? Who wanted to be born that way? No shadow, no sound when he moved, and things decayed at his touch...one wondered if they were even a human being at that point. Not having a shadow and no sound of movement even in gravel defied science but the ice cold aura, the rotting black flames...ninja magic arts and bullshit like that. Truth was he was simply aggrivated and looking to take it out on someone.

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
An incredibly large, hairy individual walks through Iwa, happily singing an incredibly stupid song about ice lollies. Nearby workers looked at him with annoyance, however none said a word, either due to the sheer bulk of the stranger, or perhaps because of the brown bear plodding along next to him. In the mouth of the bear was a basic bag, with a few floral patterns. Sticking out from said bag, a few ice lollies boxes were quite noticeable. That would likely be why the man was singing. Still, it was a rather odd thing to be singing about. Not that Oki, the man in question, cared.

He leant down next to the bear next to him, stopping and rubbing it on the head. “When we get back, I’m going to make sure you get a nice, fresh batch of mushrooms and plants buddy!” he exclaimed, louder than needed. He walked over to a building that was not fully constructed, sitting against an incomplete wall, Debu the bear sitting with him. With a massive grin on his face, he took the bag from the bear, putting it down in front of him. Hastily, he ripped open a box, taking out a half melted ice lolly and unwrapping it. Being the completely reasonable and normal person he is, rather than lick the icy treat, he takes a bite out of it, then holding it out for Debu, who proceeds to take a lick from it, then lay down, clearly not interested.

Oki lets out a hearty laugh, finishing the lolly in a second bite, before rubbing Debu on the head, particularly behind the ear. “You know Debu! This is the life! And one day, you and me, we’re going to be stronger than a mountain my friend!” he declares uproariously, giving the bear a thumbs up once more. The bear simply looks up at him for a moment, before laying back down. Perhaps making a fat bear walk too far is not the best idea if you want enthusiasm from them.

With a yawn, he looked around, bored by the ongoing situation of construction. The workers were going now anyways, so that just made it more boring. It’s also the reason he came at this time, since that way he could eat ice lollies in peace without having to share with other Kuma clan members. He scratched his head slightly, taking out and eating another of his melting treats. This didn’t last long though, and very quickly Oki decided he’d had enough melting food for now. He hopped up to his feet with an audible stomp, only to lean against the wall. With a bellowing laugh, he turns to the lazy bear “Well Debu! Do you think perhaps I should grace the silence with my magnificent singing once more?!” The bear simply puts its paws to its ears, preparing for the inevitable loudness. It was clear, painstakingly, that the loud man believed he was alone. The lack of shadows from the nearby guy would probably assist in this. After all, if you’re going somewhere to eat icy sweets, it’s not usual to look up at the top of buildings.

Kokai Tsumi

Kokai Tsumi

D-rank
Of course it was just like Kokai to be looking for trouble. What good was being strong if you didn't beat somebodies face in every once in a while? His life had been training and combat for so long he didn't know how to entertain himself. He wasn't a great reader so books didn't interest him and he could not for the life of him keep his mouth shut at the cinema. It seemed yelling 'kick his ass!' in the middle of the theater and then kicking the attendant that tries to drag you out in the shin was not acceptable behavior. Still he had gotten out of that with just a year long ban from that theater. He wasn't at a level yet to box professionally and his clan needed him to make an impression anyway as a shinobi. Damned if he wasn't eager to actually go beat down some baddies though. Likely there would be missions opening up from his clans knowledge of the other criminal clans and their associates but perhaps he and the clan were not trusted to handle those yet. Of course he wasn't kept in the loop though. He was just a genin and a black sheep that had harmed another member of the clan. Accident or not he wasn't even a part of the clan compound anymore.

Still his ears twitched at the sound in the distance of some dying animal groaning out like it was....no those were words? Oh my good gods....that was a man...trying to sing and it was atrocious. Kokai could actually feel his eye twitching at the noise as he tried to keep calm for the moment. He was about to lose it when suddenly it stopped and he noted the location of the individual that probably should have his vocals checked by a medical professional. His crimson gaze fell across a man and a bear...oddly enough shopping by the look of it. Both were big individually but together they were impressive. Still there was no reason to pick a fight with someone who had finished singing. Even if they did sit directly under him and eat some yummy looking ice pops. Perhaps Kokai would cheat a little and grab a milkshake on the way home. Still he sighed and was going back to looking around all bored like when it appeared the man had quickly finished his treats. He could hear the man exclaim loudly “Well Debu! Do you think perhaps I should grace the silence with my magnificent singing once more?!” When Kokai felt his eye twitching again. Was he going to pick up where he left off right under him? No....he couldn't be so cursed with bad luck. He was here first after all and he was not about to move for someone else screaming like a panicked circus announcer. If he had his ipod it wouldn't of been an issue but he didn't so to hell with that. Kokai would lean forward and open his mouth before yelling loudly in a highly aggrivated voice.

"Oy! You want to scream out so short bus sounding shit you can take your ugly mug away from my spot first! Who the shit do you think you are disturbing the peace round here bub?"

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
"Oy! You want to scream out so short bus sounding shit you can take your ugly mug away from my spot first! Who the shit do you think you are disturbing the peace round here bub?" Huh? A sudden voice, and it sounds unhappy! Surprised by the voice in the sky, Oki steps away from the wall, Debu following. He looks up to the location the voice came from, squinting slightly due to the light difference. With the grin on his face gone, he cracks his knuckles, brow furrowed deeply. His short sleeved, black jacket did little to hide the tension building in his arms as he clenches his fists, the chain he wears across his neck jiggling slightly as he tenses up. Clearly excited, he crouches down, hairy legs in full view thanks to his shorts. This torrent of hair, the length of which is enough to move slightly in the wind, is cut short before the feet though, as basic shinobi boots cover his feet, thankfully. He points a meaty thumb to his neck, where his forehead protector resides, seeming to carry himself with a bit of pride as he does so. With his other hand, and respectively his other arm, he points at the guy on top of the roof. “You! Coward! You dare to shout down to me, while hiding up on top of a roof?

Debu, being the brains of the two, guesses what’s about to happen and simply shakes its head, plodding off to go sit in the shade and watch the inevitable. It lays itself down comfortably, lazing about. Contrary to this, Oki seems more energetic and raring to go, shifting his posture so that his legs almost formed an L shape, left foot the foremost. “You dare to tell me I’m disturbing the peace? Look at yourself before you preach your petty bullshit. After all, you’re the creepy bastard looking down on the poor workers from the roof!” he huffed after his shouting, eyes solely focused on the guy above him. Oki hadn’t gotten in a fight in at least a few months. It should be good to teach this disrespectful cretin to respect the Kuma clan.

With his prior grin returning, he kicks the ground at his feet, dust flying off from the impact. There wasn’t really a reason for doing this, but perhaps it’d be intimidating, or set the mood. A good ass kicking is exactly what the smug bastard above deserved. Or, at least, what he deserved according to Oki logic that is. He let out a low growl, scratching his claws against each other in an attempt to be slightly intimidating. They weren’t very sharp. Or long. But they were claws! Or, paws, I guess. Meaty fist paws clenched once more, Oki, the oh so subtle ninja he is, shouts up once again. “The name’s Kuma! Oki Kuma! Remember the name, or I’ll make you!” His deep voice continued to bellow throughout this. For a ninja, silence was not something he understood. At all. But that wasn’t something he cared about, nor was it going to be relevant. This was going to be fun. From his attitude, Oki could at least guess that this stranger wouldn’t back down. It’ll be so much fun.

545 + 527 = 1062

Kokai Tsumi

Kokai Tsumi

D-rank
Kokai would watch as the man seemed to be surprised at being called out to. It made sense since Kokai was so high up his aura wasn't noticable. Still he would watch with red eyes as the man and his bear shifted to move so they could see up to where he was. He watched impatiently for them to leave maybe only to note that he wasn't exactly equipped with anything big enough to take down a bear...short of beating it up. The man on the other had was one wrong word from being a ball of hurt. A giant fuzzball of pain. However he let his eyes go wide as he felt anger boiling up within him as the man called out to him while pointing at his own head band and Kokai at the same time. “You! Coward! You dare to shout down to me, while hiding up on top of a roof?” Oh mother of god...someone was itchin for a beating. Horse shit if Kokai was hiding from anything. Kokai would shift slowly with a violent smile spreading from his lips as his eyes seemed to shadow a little from the rage. He didn't care if it was another shinobi. He was gonna teach people he wasn't a coward with some really large cans of whoop ass. Costco sized.

Kokai watched the bear slump away from the man as if tired or something and not wanting to get involved. His eyes only following after it for a second to decide if it was going to get involved or not. Satisfied that wasn't the case he glanced back at the big man below him. The market was kind of staring at the two now and the smart ones were trying to pack up shop but it was too late. Oki spoke up once again to just add fuel to the fire. “You dare to tell me I’m disturbing the peace? Look at yourself before you preach your petty bullshit. After all, you’re the creepy bastard looking down on the poor workers from the roof!” Kokai could only frown before spitting off to the side. He was here first and he was not disturbing anyone up there doing his duty. He held out his hand before walking off the edge of the roof. Using his hand as an anchor to drag along the side and slow his fall. Slamming to the ground even as the man kicked up dust and clicked his claws before making fists. This was going to be a fight for sure he thought as he straightened up and grinned back. “The name’s Kuma! Oki Kuma! Remember the name, or I’ll make you!” was shouted across at him as Kokai now stood only about three meters away. His ice cold aura making the air chilled as crimson eyes stared into the Kuma's. He moved his hands to his side and let his hands flex so his knuckles popped audibly.

"You are going to make me? Kokai Tsumi is the name and I was here first. You want to talk shit back it up. Make me remember more than that face."

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Oki stares up at the ninja on the roof, the smile on his face dropping to a grimace. His posture drops entirely, shoulders slumping in the sort of way a grizzly bear on its rear legs would stand. Entire body facing the stranger, he recalls the words literally just said, thinking on them as if they were a distant memory. "You are going to make me? Kokai Tsumi is the name and I was here first. You want to talk shit back it up. Make me remember more than that face." His face screwed up in anger at the disrespect, eyes focused with violent intent on the ninja above. However, behind those eyes, an Oki was very happy. Thrilled even. He truly hoped this ninja would not disappoint his hunger for battle.

Incredibly blatantly, Oki held up a hand in a rather obscene gesture to the man on the roof. “You better not disappoint me, tiny man!” he bellowed, voice booming with anger and excitement. He stretched his back out, arms flung to the side, all posture that was previously there completely out the window. Were someone to look from a distance, he would look exactly like a bear, pose and hair, all included. A bear in clothes. That had anger issues with someone on a roof. Which reminds him… He went to shout out to the man, but before a word could leave him, Kokai had begun his descent from the roof. He had to admit, his way of descent was if nothing else, impressive. And while from this distance he wasn’t sure about this Koko-whatsisface, perception not being a bears strong suit, he figured they’d have to at least have some muscle to dare challenge the soon to be great bear!

He begins heaving his shoulders up and down, clearly breathing heavily before the fight had even begun. His mouth twitches ever so slightly, however gradually more likely. If this individual was to dare challenge the bear, he would see to it he regrets his decision, for the pride of himself and his clan! Meanwhile, in the comfort of the shade, Debu was just like some of the shopkeepers and other various citizens nearby: Curious of how it’s going to go. However, unlike them, Debu does not care that much, instead going to the bag that’s now on the floor. While Oki was giving his speech on cowardice, Debu decided to help himself to now lick up the melted remains of the frozen treats that helped start this quarrel, in some stupid, stupid way. Truly it was crazy how foolish the fights reason is. Only Oki could start a fight over singing about ice lollies. Like, seriously, who else would do something so stupid as that?

455 + 1062 = 1517

Kokai Tsumi

Kokai Tsumi

D-rank
“You better not disappoint me, tiny man!”

Tiny? Kokai could only smirk at the concept. He was a teenager and still growing and he was already a head above most of those adults around him. The others his age didn't even compare. Short little kids that never stood a chance. This fellow though was on a whole nother level. He could see his massive size as he thrust his arms out to his sides and let out the exclamation. He appeared to be open for an attack but Kokai merely clicked his tongue and clenched one fist while his other hand rose up to cover a yawn. The mans stature and mass were not something to make him run and anyone who thought it would be didn't know anything about Kokai. However the man wasn't even a little unnerved by Kokai's aura either. Behind his hand Kokai would smile a little as he was satisfied that he would finally get a fight since his time away from the facility. His muscles yearned to be used and his knuckles to feel the crunch against someones face. This poor sod would be perfect to let out some frustration.

Still his crimson eyes shifted to the bear in concern for keeping track of all his opponents...only to see the damn bear didn't give a flying shit about this. His eye twitched again as he felt he was being underestimated even though he had hoped he wouldn't have to fight a bear. A conflicting set of feelings to be sure but his pride was winning out over caution. His teeth grit as he decided he was gonna kick that bears ass for ignoring him after he took down its companion. Still the vulgar gesture made towards him had not gone unnoticed. That finger was going to get broken. For now though he cracked his neck and shifted his hand back in front of him with an open palm. His right hand held in front with open palm turned sideways and fingers slightly bent. His left hand was held at his side in a tight fist with it upturned as if ready for an uppercut. He was done posturing. It was time to go on the offensive. Quickly Kokai bent his legs to gain a spread footing for a burst of speed before rushing forward. The man was large so that open armed stance and those claws likely suggested he might try and grab a hold of him. Attacking straight on was a fools errand. Instead he would approach quickly and feint just within range of the mans grasp before suddenly stepping back out and to the left before stepping back in and going with his right foot planted down and his left sliding full power at the side of the mans knee. He would attack the legs until the man dropped was his plan. See if he could make comments about height when he was kneeling down in defeat! For now he just needed to avoid being grabbed.

Exit thread
Reaction time D-1 to D-3 850/850
Endurance D to D-3 1175
161 remaining

Last edited by Kokai Tsumi on Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Oki Kuma

Oki Kuma

D-rank
Oki stares intensely as the man rushes towards him, Debu meanwhile just finishing off the frozen treats, the bag now empty, and box in ruins. Oki didn’t care about this at all, grinning wildly as the stranger ran at him. What started as just a peaceful day of eating icy treats and singing became what will be a glorious battle! He could hardly contain his excitement as he barrelled forwards, more haphazardly than fast. In fact, not fast at all. Even to the few locals who were brave or foolish enough to stick around and watch, it was clear this man makes up for his strength by having absolutely terrible speed. To compensate for his speed, however, he instantly dropped to all fours, rushing forward like a bear, seemingly more intent with collision than actual combat techniques. The man before him was almost half a foot shorter than Oki, so if it came down to sheer mass, this fight would be his.

Behind him, the ground had a clear imprint. In some cases, it was his shoeprint, which in and of itself was unreasonably large. However, alongside and next to, from the point he started on all fours, his hand prints were left, seeming almost a hybrid of bear and man. He was a Kuma clan member after all, and even for a Kuma, he was big. You don’t exactly stay small in the Kuma clan, if you’re born endomorphic. On the off chance you aren’t born big, you’re raised big; eat well, sleep well, train well. A lifestyle Oki lived by, and was extremely looking forward to showing this fresh meat to bash the brains of. It was clear he wasn’t going to turn tail now. You don’t turn tail by running towards the enemy. Which is exactly why Oki loved to run forwards; towards whatever obstacle lies ahead. All of Oki’s momentum was heading forward, and he jumped as soon as the ninja drew close when suddenly- He was gone! An impact to the back of his leg signified to Oki where this guy was, while also redirecting his charge, causing him to lose momentum and skid to a halt. He looked behind him with a growl, expecting to see a cocky grin on his foes face.

However, despite his expectations, he did not focus on the face, instead weighing up his options as fast as he could. From the speed of his feint, it would be unlikely that the bear man could get a simple grapple on him… Unless… With a grin of determination, he stood up once more, taking off his shoes to reveal his feet to be just as hairy and bear like as his hands. Tossing them aside, he smiled, resuming his previous posture in the L position. This greatly exposed his back, but that was okay. If the ninja attacks from the back, he had a plan, and if he decides to risk the front, he would be able to land at least a glancing blow, if nothing else scratching the other guy with his claws. He crouches low, left hand outstretched, right held close to his face. Oh how he could not wait to see how this fight progresses. Let the battle commence!

Debu, meanwhile, did not give a single care in the world about Oki’s brash decision, getting up rather sloppily with a yawn. It plodded over to a random person, who immediately ran away like any normal individual would. Not that Debu cared, it was just heading in that general direction regardless. Oki hadn’t explicitly demanded Debu assist this fight, and honestly, Debu didn’t want to; it’s smart enough to know that Oki isn’t smart, and this brawl is a stupid idea. So, rather than laze about and get moaned at upon Oki’s inevitable stupidity, Debu decided to just head home. It wasn’t going to waste its time getting involved in the brashness that Oki partook in. Perhaps it could go beg to Oki’s father, get a couple of fish. Or perhaps bath in the clan pond. Something pleasant to make up for having a stupid partner. Literally anything would do, just something as a treat. Plus, to a bear, ice lollies are not that tasty. It just helped to cool off, since Oki was not smart enough to carry water around with him. There were so many things Debu could rant about. Except he couldn’t. Because he is a bear.

741 + 1517 = 2258

[EXIT THREAD]

750/ 750 Strength – E-0 to D-0
750/750 Endurance – E-0 to D-0
750/ 750 Reaction Time – E-0 to D-0
Words spare: 8

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.