You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Empty Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:53 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
The light wisps of smoke couldn't overpower the lingering scent of blood and sweat in the air. It penetrated and seeped into the stone walls, slated onto of the carnivorous moss. It was dark, and dimmed. The only sources of light were here in the office spaces where paperwork was a foolish means of escape from the horrors within the rooms. People here, they had their own groups and Jet couldn't find a place among them so she watched, observed and drifted between them time from time whenever she was bored or was working with them on a little pet project. The people, resembled academy kids closely; kids that never grew up, stuck in an adults bodies. A few here loved this department. They found pleasure in beating the weak, manipluating fragile minds, taking apart their playthings. Others here found no enjoyment in this yet they didn't hate it either. They had little to no regard for others, having been destined by their lifestyle and were loyal to the village, caring about only protecting it and those within. They tried to cover up their gruesome acts by believing it was necessary, important really, and noble even. They were among the arrogant group that typically died the most out in the field; lulled by the sweet promises of glory chanting by the government officials who shoved propaganda down their throats.

But perhaps, it were better than the fate the final group suffered. They were the ones who got shuffled into here either because they were on rotation, had to do some studies for the university, or were placed here because of some stupid shit they pulled and this was their punishment. And a punishment it was indeed. They were the more herbivorous of the cliques. Fear in their hearts, naive in faith, weak ideals, and even weaker stomachs. They were the pro-life idiots who couldn't bring themselves to hurt a fly and tried to hide away in the office doing paperwork. But they couldn't do it forever as everyone had to pull their weight and when they were assigned their 'patient' they cracked under pressure. Either revealing too much, being too kind or what happened just last month; they took the interrogation too far. Shinobi were monsters yes but even they had to draw the life when it got too far. After all, a dead shinobi won't be coughing up anything useful if you can't even sell them for even a little ryo.

And despite the hassle they all brought, Jet couldn't say she didn't enjoy working here. Especially with all the shit she got away with since she was 'technically' working within the guidelines. However it seems she had a new assignment at hand. Little karumo had finally got to shuffling the genin around and now she got stuck with one. Of course she was open to the idea but if this student proved to be incompetent as others she has seen, she only give them the bare minimum and not put real effort into them. So she decided just to give them a little taste of what she had to offer and what she specialized in, and perhaps. They would recieve a letter of their squad assigment but no name or picture of their sensei. Simpy to report to the T&1 department building A for further instruction.

The T&I departments all had a letter for them and were in numerous locations around the village, certain ones needed a specific entry levels and permission to enter, much less find them. Building A was the lowest one housing only civilian and genin level prisoners. Typically Jet handled much more discrete, higher level patients but she knew she couldn't bring a genin their without good reason. She hadn't even met him yet. And besides, from his files, it seemed he would be an interesting kid to teach. So she stood there, waiting in the lobby dressed in all black with a sleeves turtleneck crop top, tight pants, and combat boots; the skin showed off various scars from recent and old times that couldn't hinder her beauty but the glow from her blue eyes were chilling sinister. Various others were waiting in the lobby. Now let's first see who he will approach first. The front desk ladies were friends of hers and were instructed to not give him the time of day as if his little letter was an error in the system. The security guards won't let him through. And many would ignore him for their own conversations. She too will be ignoring him, messing with her vapor pen and reading from a black book whilst sitting on a couch tucked away in a corner.

800~

2Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Empty Re: Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Ekko

Ekko

D-rank
"Alright...today's the day I get my sensei! I'm too hype right now!" Ekko thought to himself excitedly as he opened his letter from the Admin building. The letter simply read "Report to T&I department building A for further instruction from your sensei.". Ekko pondered why his letter didn't provide a name or face to go along with his sensei assignment but he didn't really care too much either way. He was more of an improviser anyways so figuring it out on the fly wasn't something he was concerned about. He grabbed his shuko and strapped Batter's Choice to his back as he walked out of his front door. "Hmmmm let's make this interesting...." Ekko said as he cracked his neck and his knuckles. He began to sprint towards the adjacent rooftop heading towards the T&I department buildings. As he approached the gap between his apartment and the next building he lept from the rooftop springing forward to do a front flip over the gap. As he flew threw the air he spotted his landing spot on the building beneath him and rolled as he hit rooftop springing him back into his running stride. As he ran along the rooftops, he began to test out just how crazy he could get with his tricks between buildings. He practiced stringing together as many tricks as he could, diving over walls and swinging from poles where he found the most exciting route. He continued to sprint quickly among the roof tops of Iwa until the T&I department buildings were in sight.

As he approached the buildings, he began to see the markings of the buildings each labeled with a Letter. "Gotta find Building A, Gotta find Building A..." he thought to himself. As he ran past the buildings, he began to think of just who his sensei would be. They would probably be someone badass if they dealt with T&I or at least he hoped so. Maybe he would be paired with a dope taijutsu master or someone handy with their bukijutsu. He hoped he didn't paired with anyone who dealt with puppets, puppets were super lame but whoever he got placed with he would do the best that he could. When he finally saw the large A atop the building he figured he should head down to ground level to get into the door. He did a gainer of the adjacent roof with a bit of twist so he could land in front of the door and walk in. He landed right in front of the door, without a a sound to be heard. "Alright let's go find my sensei..." he said to himself. He walked in the door to find a darkened interior lobby infused with the scent of blood and sweat. He saw a few people in the lobby, mainly keeping to themselves above anything else. He noticed some ladies at the front desk so he figured he would ask if they had anymore information about who he was supposed to be meeting there. "Ayyye front desk lady, would you happen to know anything about who i'm supposed to meet here? I got this letter saying i'm supposed to meet my sensei here, but I got no other info on the matter. Tryin' to help me out?" he asked the one of the ladies at the front desk. "Lemme see the letter kid," she responded in a seemingly annoyed tone. He handed her the letter which she snatched from his hand. "Hmmmmm, looks like this is a mistake kid. Sucks for you. Now get out..." she said yet again in her annoyed tone. "Yooo it can't be a mistake. Everyone else got their assignments same time as me. You screwin wit me?" Ekko said to the woman, slightly concerned about his situation. "Nah kid, seems like it was a mistake. Now like i said the first time, get out of here...." she said once again.

As Ekko pondered quickly about his situation, he wondered whether this was just a test to see if he would just give up. Luckily for him, he wasn't afraid to make a fool out of himself from time to time to reach his goals. He figured someone in the room had to be his sensei so maybe he just had to figure out who it was. He scanned the room for someone who he thought might be his sensei. On his left were two older men chatting between themselves. Neither of them seemed like they would be a sensei but he wasn't sure. On his right tucked away in the corner was a woman dressed in all black with a sleeveless turtleneck crop top, tight pants, and combat boots. She was smoking a vapor pen and reading from a little black book. She was really pretty but from the skin showing, she had quite a few battle scars. "Yoooooooo what if this is my sensei? That would be dope. She's super pretty and looks like she can fight. Lemme go see if she's who i'm supposed to meet. Worst case she's not my sensei but at least I'll get to talk to her," he thought to himself with a grin on his face. He began to walk towards where she was sitting when he was stopped by a security guard, "Where you think you're going kid?," the man said in a deep voice. "Yoo I'm just trying to talk to her behind you man..." Ekko said. "Not today kid..." as he tried to grab Ekko. As the guard tried to grab Ekko, he twisted his body and slid through the guards legs and tripped him using the tip of Batter's Choice causing the guard to fall over and hit his head on floor. As the guard lay flat on his back groaning in pain, Ekko walked over to the woman in black. "You wouldn't happen to be my sensei now would ya?" he asked her with a smile on his face.

WC: 1048

Weapons: Batter's Choice and Shuko

3Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Empty Re: Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
"That has yet to be determined"Jet shut her book and let out one last puff of vapor before sticking the pen away, pulling herself off her seat and stretching as she did so. She waved to the genin to follow her as she walked past the front desk and told the gaurd to let them through. He was about to stop the genin before she let him know that he was with her. He looked a bit put off by it before chuckling saying alright, knowing Jet was not fond of children. And looking at the kid's attitude, he may or may not last long under her tutelage as she was a no nonsense type a person and did not want to tutor a fool. Once inside, they went through a simple screening and walked inside to a room full of cubicles, the office so to speak where she took him to her desk, one she rarely used and told him to sit down. Out of a door by his right she picked out a few files before ultimately finding the one she intended to find. Jet laid the fairly thick packet down in front of Ekko, whom she bent down in front of and took out a pen point it towards the packet "Alright so we are fairly tired so we're going to get to know you by giving you this 'test'. First page is basic information; name, age, clan/bloodline, likes, dislikes. Generic information. The second page is your ambitions and what you seek to gain out of this learning experience. If there are certain methods you believe will benefit your education, don't hesitate to note them down. We don't want to waste our time teaching you in a manner unfitting. The next is a small personality quiz that should only take a few minutes. Don't try to put answers down to get a 'good grade'. There is no wrong answer so answer as truthfully as possible.Once you ar-"

Before Jet could continue her breakdown of her test, a colleague came in. One of the ones she rather not speak with or have any relationship. She was here for the meantime as 'punishment' for her poor behavior. Usually she did not bother Jet, especially when she had company but it seemed urgent. The woman gave Jet the files and whispered into her ear about the situation. No let her exasperation show, Jet let the woman know that she'll come and help. Jet turned to Ekko "We'll be right back. Take your test and do not move from this spot. This shouldn't take long" Then she left with the woman down another hall and disappeared from view.

Now that Ekko was alone, he was left with only the personality tests. The first test had the following questions which Ekko was expected to bubble in whether he agreed or disagreed..  

Personality Test:

OOC: For the personality test, simple put a spoiler called answers. Put the number and either A (agree) or D (disagree). For the name, age, likes, ambitions and such, just put it into the spoiler (you can also put it into your post). We will continue this thread for another two rounds after this, then move on to another thread.

1290~

4Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Empty Re: Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:03 pm

Ekko

Ekko

D-rank
"That has yet to be determined" the woman responded to him. She shut her book and let out one last puff as she stood up from her seat and stretched. She motioned for him to follow her into the back past the front desk. As the other guard was about to try to stop him, the woman waved him off and he chuckled and agreed. Once they had gotten to the back they went through a screening and walked inside to an office where she led him to a desk, seemingly unused and told him to sit down. Ekko sat down and waited for the woman to return as she walked off to retrieve what seemed to be a thick packet of papers. "Greaaaaaaaaat.....paperwork," Ekko said under his breath. As she returned she laid down the packet of papers and began to go on a spiel about what to do with it and how he should answer. Ekko wasn't to fond of paperwork but if this was his sensei he figured he should probably take it at least somewhat serious, but he found it a bit hard to keep the look of boredom from his face. She began to explain what he needed to do as he filled out the paperwork but was interrupted by what seemed to be her colleague. The other person whispered in the woman's ear seemingly something urgent. The woman turned to him and said "We'll be right back. Take your test and do not move from this spot. This shouldn't take long". The two left the office and Ekko began to fill out his paperwork.

"I guess I'll fill this out. Ugh so boring..." Ekko though to himself. He filled out all the easy questions like his name, age, and blood lines. He wasn't actually sure of his bloodline anymore given his run in with the experiments. He only remembered a symbol from the facility, Yuurei. He wrote it down hoping the woman would know what it was; if not, o well i'm sure she'd figure something out. As he moved down to the likes and dislikes section he had to think a little bit harder as to what he liked and disliked. "I guess I like music and tinkering around with stuff. Ill put that down. Now what do I dislike? Boredom, people being late, authority, and people disrespecting him for his size." Mannnnn this is pretty lame but whatever, I'll keep going. As he flipped to the second page, he started to jot down things he wanted to learn and how he learned best. "I want to be a bukijutsu and taijutsu master one day. I'll build myself my own weapons and armor to be the best!" As he finished up the second page, he flipped over to the personality quiz. "Doesn't look too bad. Lemme finish this as quick I can. Maybe I can scope this place out before she gets back." He filled out personality quiz as quick as he could. Once he was done, he put down his thick packet of papers and began to look around in his seat. It seemed like the room was full of cubicles, nothing interesting in sight. He rocked back in his chair and swung his feet. "I hope she comes back soon. This is hella boring......"

WC: 565

Answers:

5Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Empty Re: Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Jet looked at the specimen through the two way glass who fearfully looked at the door with an unhinged glare. The lad was young, a mere genin and only thirteen years of age. He was once a happy child, fed propaganda at a young age, aspiring to be a hero for the village but now he was a shadow of his former jovial self. He screamed and demanded to be let out of here, that he just wanted to go home, he begged and begged it wasn't him. It wasn't his fault. He cried, snot dripping out of his nose. His body was broken and battered from the abuse of his interrogator who sat in a corner feeling sick and emptied the contents of their stomach into a trash bin. Their coworker asked for Jet's advice to handle the situation and she had half of mind to kill the kid and be done with it however...a small sly grin grew onto her face. Her coworkers did not like the look on her face but before they could stop her she press a button that let out a resounding click in the interrogation room.

A click that came out of the door...suddenly it had gone silent....before the 'child' growled. Eyes feral as the shred of sanity he pretended to have snapped out and suddenly his poorly tied restraints were broken by a bout of strength. Despite his grievous bloody injuries he was determined to get out of here, to leave and it seemed someone was stupid enough to leave the door unlocked. He figured that 'interrogator' must've hit the wrong button or was letting him free as if to atone for her actions against the child. Tch, easy pickings for him.

The criminal sped out of the room and it seemed Jet's coworkers were going to follow but the sound of her chilling voice held a power over them as she told them to stand down, because in her mind she knew it would be handled. She just wanted to test something first. So without further hesitation she told them she had a plan and somehow they listened. Thus Jet turned invisible as her ghost style concealed her being and stalked behind the criminal who weaved in and out, past guards and such with renewed vigor, ignoring his wounds in favor of getting out without causing alarm and so far had been sucessful however once he reached the office area, he intended to find a map for a back entrance or something so he can escape when he saw a genin with a mohawk sitting down writing. He looked weak so similar rank and was obliviously did not want to be here, but was not forced like a few who worked here. The criminal had the option to run and hide, sneak  past him but he had no supplies and a hostage was always a good idea to have. Time was of the essence but since he raised no alarms he figured this he could do.

So with a limp, almost crawling the child's eyes were crying red and wide, as if a small innocent child had been wrongly accused and beaten down. It was a sight heartbreaking to behold. He stalked towards Ekko crying "Please...please help me. *Sniff* I want my okaa-san. I want my onii-san. Please it hurts." He cried falling onto the floor. His acting to Jet looked pathetic but anyone who was not seasoned in the art and had the info could possibly believe it. Now would Ekko? If he did...well, he deserved to be stabbed in the back by such a kid.

1909~

6Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Empty Re: Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:17 pm

Ekko

Ekko

D-rank
As he sat, he heard some commotion going on coming towards him. He noticed a young boy limping towards him, his eyes red and wide full of tears. He began to quiver and speak "Please...please help me. *Sniff* I want my okaa-san. I want my onii-san. Please it hurts." The boy fell onto the floor crying pathetically. "Ey yo kid, you ok?" Ekko asked as he looked cautiously at the boy. The boy continued to cry profusely, inching closer to Ekko. He backed away from the boy, he was cautious from his life experiences. "I'm not your okaa-san or onii-san. Go out that door and get out here kid. But don't drag me into it." The boy continued to creep towards Ekko, slowly and pathetically. "Yo back up kid, I won't tell you again" Ekko said readying himself to get rowdy if he needed to. The child, noticing Ekko's reaction went silent, as if his soul had vanish from his body. His eyes turned feral, his body lifting quickly in an attempt to grab Ekko. Ready for a fight, Ekko did a backflip onto the cubicle dividing wall pulling out Batter's Choice, escaping the grasp of the child. The boy began to chase after Ekko, a savage child with a feral instinct chasing him like a predator chasing after its prey. Ekko ran among the tops of the cubicle maze, keeping aware of his pursuer, waiting to make his move. As he approached the back wall, he made his move. As the two children sprinted towards the wall, the savage boy thinking he was closing in on his prey, Ekko flipped himself midair and struck the boy square in the temple. *Thud* The boy fell to the floor lick a brick crashing to ground. "I told you to back up kid. Should have listened...."

WC: 327

7Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Empty Re: Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Jet

Jet

D-rank
Jet walked down the hallway following the escapee, ignoring her colleague as she hid in the darkness. At the entrance she leaned against a wall and watched the exchange between the lad and Ekko. It seemed she didn't need to worry as Ekko knew to be cautious enough as is even though he didn't call bullshit immediately. Once the escaped was rendered unconscious by Ekko's interesting choice of weapon Jet applauded them hollowly before pushing herself off the wall "Next time finish up quicker than that. Good thing we got plenty of time"

However the pounding of footsteps alerted them as one of Jet's colleagues caught up and was exasperated beyond belief."Jet! What on earth are you doing! Wh-" Jet glared at the man who cowered beneath her glare. Goodness did he have to make such a big deal out of it. If anything happened it would only take her a second to take care of it. Once the silent message was passed Jet then turn to Ekko and the unconscious boy. "You should be more careful than to let an escapee out like that~" Jet chimed as she stalked towards Ekko with her colleague

"It's a good thing you stopped him kid and didn't let him out or else he would've ran. This brat is charged with the death of his entire team who were wiped out during a mission gone wrong. This bugger was the only one left alive and guess what! It was all his damn fault. Traitors like him make me sick. Selling out their comrades" He picked the boy up by his foot tho not before kicking his ankles, breaking them with a resounding crack that somehow didn't wake him up. He huffed feeling the reigns of his anger let go with a sigh. Memories of his childhood haunted him but he couldn't let it cloud his mind. That and he didn't wish to be in Jet's presence any longer. However he was curious so he turned towards her "Jet, make sure your kid cleans this mess up. And don't bring children here anymore it's not a playground"

Jet shrugged waving him off and wishing him a good day. The man still not totally used to her antics but not wanting to argue simply face palmed and left down a hallway. Jet's smile fell away and her face became blank as she looked over Ekko with a empty stare before she tossed him a broom that was beside her. "You heard him, go clean up while we go look over your papers." Jet gave him a nonsense tone as she bypassed him and head back to her cubicle reading over his answers. She looked it over muttering to herself before nodding satisfied and memorized the information. Once all processed with a simple use of katon, the packet was burned to ashes and blown away. She did this since she all ready memorized it and didn't like leaving files out in the open, even for unimportant information like this. Anything can be used as a weapon. Especially knowledge.

With her attention back at Ekko who should've been cleaning up the mess. If he hadn't she would star and whack him on the head. If he did she would speak normally as she told him to put the broom down "Alright, originally we planned to give you a tour of the facility and a breakdown on the place but it seems best we leave for today. You will accompany us on a trip where we will test your skills. Follow us" With that Jet walked out of the office area, out of the building and took to the rooftops, casually running across them at a pace Ekko can follow towards their next destinations...

2553~
Trained:
Kōjō gijutsu: Perusepone no shita [1500/1500]
END B2 - B3 [900/900]
153 wc left over

[EXIT]

OCC: I'll get to work on our next thread shortly. Will be a spar situation. Will pm further details

8Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Empty Re: Show Us You're Worth It [Ekko/NK] Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:12 pm

Ekko

Ekko

D-rank
"Next time finish up quicker than that. Good thing we got plenty of time" Ekko heard the woman would say as she snuck back into the room silent as ever. Ekko heard footsteps followed by the sight of a man out of breath who quickly began to speak, albeit it winded. "Jet! What on earth are you doing! Wh-" he would say as Jet glared at him with a thousand yard stare. He quickly feel into submission with her glaring at him as if he had done something incredibly wrong. Jet turned towards Ekko and began to scold her colleague as she walked toward him, "You should be more careful than to let an escapee out like that".   The man walked into the room and began to speak to Ekko, "It's a good thing you stopped him kid and didn't let him out or else he would've ran. This brat is charged with the death of his entire team who were wiped out during a mission gone wrong. This bugger was the only one left alive and guess what! It was all his damn fault. Traitors like him make me sick. Selling out their comrades". With his scolding words, he picked up the boy by his ankles and broke them with an unsettling crack but the boy didn't wake. It appeared as though Ekko had sufficiently knocked him out cold for him not to feel that. "Jet, make sure your kid cleans this mess up. And don't bring children here anymore it's not a playground" the man said as he left the room.

"You heard him, go clean up while we go look over your papers," Jet spoke in a authoritarian tone as she picked up the papers he had just filled out. She looked over them and muttered a few words to herself here and there until she burned the papers to a crisp with Katon. As he was cleaning she spoke once more,"Alright, originally we planned to give you a tour of the facility and a breakdown on the place but it seems best we leave for today. You will accompany us on a trip where we will test your skills. Follow us"
Ekko put down his broom and began to follow her outside to where she would jump onto the roof tops and began to run to some destination. Ekko smiled and jumped up onto the roof top and began to follow her, of course showing off in the process.

[~Exit Thread~]

WC: 432
TWC:2372

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.