You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1the flames of truth (closed) Empty the flames of truth (closed) Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
As Kami came running to the dock. He looked around and ran toward the center of a dock. "Everyone seems to be blinded by lies." "I am the only one who was taught the truth and it has served me well." His arms crossed as he watched the fishermen set off to acquire fish for the families. "Their miserable lives could end by the unpredictability of the ocean." As he ran picked up some small rocks. He then ran back to the center of the dock. "Time for some target practice." He then began throwing the rocks as quickly as he could at the ocean unknowing if he is killing anything. After all the rocks were gone from his hands and in the ocean he watched the ocean to see if anything floated up dead. "Damn looks like I missed." "Never mind I spoke to early." Fish began floating up as they died around the dock. As he notices that he has dried out from the storm. He then crosses his arms. "No one had better upset me."

Last edited by Kami on Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total

2the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight strode through the village with panache, enjoying himself in a new land. While it was different than the norm he was used to, that being the winding slopes and hills of his mountain village, it wasn't necessarily a bad thing. He had left his sack of fruits in the nearest inn he found and bought a room at, not wanting to try all of them today. Since it was the first day that he had arrived in the village he decided to just roam the village for a time. Everywhere he went people would look at him, not only an aberration to the regular people of the village, but a village leader of another. Needless to say he ignored them, he was only interested in truly unique individuals at the moment.

Throughout the day Midnight wandered the streets, beginning to feel a bit bored of just seeing people stare at him as he passed through. He didn't think he was that strange looking, wearing snowy white clothing that showed quite a bit of skin, as well as a black sheath holding his katana, which he wore on his left waist. Surely there were more interesting people in this place than he. He had already found some interesting places like the Ichiraku Ramen, the Pub, and the Hotsprings.

Eventually he found the docks, where suddenly fish had turned up dead. What an odd sight. he thought to himself, as he made his way towards the sole person responsible. "Hey, what'd you do that for?" he asked the boy, smiling at the interesting sight.

3the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"I killed them because I was bored." "My nature is to fight and kill." As he did not even bother to turn around. "These leaf villagers only care about peace." "I for one can not stand the sight of it." "You see those fishermen out there." "When they come back I will kill them." He then ran his hands through his long black hair. "This will show them how useless peace is." He then watches the waves of the ocean. "Things look rough out there.""Maybe I will not kill them if the ocean does."

4the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:03 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight considered the idea of killing people himself. He was in no way opposed to killing people, as he actually liked doing such a thing. However, there was something bothering him when he pondered it over what the boy said. Though the boy seemed only a few years younger than him, Midnight didn't think he should have been having such thoughts at his age. Sure he was a ninja, but random killing was a bit different. A person who has killed, despite being young, would still be thrown out of the village, after all.

Midnight continued to stand behind the boy, never taking his eyes off of him. He wished he could see the boy's body better, y'know, just to see what he looked like and stuff. "While I like the idea in itself, I'm afraid I won't let you kill them," Midnight pointed out, though he knew it probably wasn't is place to stop him from doing such a thing. Midnight knew he could easily stop the boy if he tried anything, leading him to other ideas since this boy was pretty interesting.

Midnight felt ambivalent at the moment. On the brighter side of things, he was no longer bored and had found someone of interest. However, intervening with village matters of a foreign country was not something he particularly wanted to do. Hopefully the boy would reconsider, or at least think of something else to do instead of killing the fishermen.

5the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami turned around swiftly. His eyes were colder the subzero temperature. "You know now that I think of another village was responsible for killing my parent." "Before I got my graduation gift of killing them or receiving Itachi's necklace from the past." "Then again it could be a rouge ninja from a village that I believe was the Mist or the Rock village." As he removed his shirt and moved his hair to show all of his scars. "These scars are my prize of intense training." "I went on my parents missions with them." "I killed their targets for them as ordered by them." "I nearly died a lot of the time." "Either from my parents or the enemy shinobi."

He then put his shirt in his pants pocket. "I wish those damn fishermen would hurry and get back here so I can kill them if I want." "I hear the ocean is going to since I do not hear their screaming." As turned around to see their boar had already tipped over to what he assumed was the fault of a drunken idiot. "Well I guess they are food now for the ocean." "Completely ironic since they are fishermen." He then looked back at the man. "They might be dead now so now I am slightly furious."

6the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight wasn't exactly sure what the kid was talking about, but it seemed pretty serious, so he listened intently. When the boy removed his shirt, it was plain to see that he was quite good looking despite his age, though Midnight would never say as much. Though the scars made it that much harder to do. It seemed this boy was quite the man. Midnight's mind drifted down the gutter, but when the boy mentioned being slightly furious, he knew that he had to do something other than stare at the boy listening.

"Wow...I can't believe your parents would do that, that's kind of a harsh thing to force on you," he paused for a moment, knowing he couldn't help but say something about the boy's body. "Though the results don't seem all that bad," he finished, looking at the scars on the boy's body.

He wondered what the boy would do now since he couldn't kill the fishermen, though Midnight would have stopped him even if he tried to begin with. Midnight decided that he would go with the provocative approach to make things more interesting. "So... what will you do now? You're agitated that you didn't get to kill them, though I would've stopped you if you tried, and fish definitely aren't going to come around since you killed a few of them by here already. Seems to me I'm all that's left alive around here." Midnight hoped he'd done well to elicit a good response from the boy, all this effort would have been for naught otherwise.

7the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami put on his shirt again. As he put his hands through his long black hair again. He crossed his arms in hate. "So you another Kage wants to pick on a genin." As he looked away in frustration. "If we fight you will kill me and cause a war." As he spotted a small animal he ran over to it kicking it around until it died. "That was worth the amount of blood that is everywhere." As he looked back at the stranger and runs back to him. "You will need me later on."

8the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight was surprised by the boy's response. It seemed that he had taken it the wrong way, or maybe he was just stupid. In either case Midnight didn't like what had happened. "I'm not picking on you; the opposite, really. I never said that I would fight you, well, unless you were going to kill people for a bad reason. That's just no fun."

Midnight didn't particularly care for the death of the small animal. He had no strong attachments to most of nature. He thought it odd that the boy was just so eager to kill everything in sight, but said nothing about it. The more curious part of all was the last thing that the boy had said. "What do you mean I will need you later on? I don't need anyone, but if I did, it would certainly not be a boy like yourself that goes around killing without reason," Midnight explained.

Midnight had been alone all of his life, save his father who was a drunken fool at any rate. He had trained himself to be independent, and then later proved how strong he was alone by becoming the Raikage. Clearly this boy didn't even know what he was talking about. Midnight hoped for his sake that he would gain some sense before someone with a smaller tolerance than Midnight came along and killed him.

9the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami looked up and down at the stranger. "I was taught the different Kage uniforms by my mother." "What number Raikage are you exactly?" He then looked back at the ocean as he thought that he had heard screams and splashing around out there. "Shut up and drown already!" he then looked back at the stranger. As he watched bottle be sent toward his direction from the ocean. "Looks like they have some last words." He walked over and picked it up when it was close to land. He then tossed it back to them hoping to hit one of them on the head and shut them up. He then ran toward the stranger stopping directly in front of them. "I am going to be the Demon of the leaf village."

10the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight laughed a bit, he'd only just recently become Raikage, and he definitely didn't have to wear a specific uniform for being a Kage. He again ignored the malicious conduct that the boy had towards the sailors, they weren't his problem for the moment. While the boy was 'returning' the bottle to the sailors Midnight answered the boy's question.

"I am the sixth Raikage," he explained, watching as the boy came back from throwing the bottle at the drowning sailors. 'I am going to be the Demon of the leaf village,' he said directly in front of Midnight. What a laugh.

"A demon you say?" He asked with a wide grin. "You know nothing of the subject, boy." Midnight knew quite well of this subject, but he had no fruit with him to give to the boy, so the only thing left was his kekkei genkai. That is, if the boy would dare challenge what he had said about the boy.

11the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
His eyes shifted around the sixth Raikage. "Your just like the others in the leaf mocking me." "I know enough of the demon subject from father's scrolls." "He research was intended to make me the demon of the leaf or he wanted himself to be the demon of the leaf." "I spent weeks studying his research." "Until it hit me that he was intending or bringing forth a destructive new evil on this world." He take a look at it. He tossed a scroll of the research at the sixth Raikage. "This one could be a fake." "I studied my mother's research on her possible plans to make me a weapon for this village." "It is quite clear they wanted power in this village or to be feared."

12the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:12 am

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight rolled his eyes as the kid related him to the other people in the boy's village. It seemed that his point flew right over the kid's head. There was nothing he could do about it, however, as he was soon listening to a spiel about the boy's parents' mission for his life. The topic in itself was an interesting one, one that he personally knew quite well, but it seemed that what the boy was talking about was different than what Midnight knew.

Midnight was then thrown a scroll that held the information that would help clarify what exactly the boy was going on about, at least he hoped so. He began reading it, unsure if it would have anything to do with real demons, his area of expertise. He was still listening to the boy as well, wondering what the heck was wrong with his parents.

13the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 am

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"As you see from the scroll the plans its quite dangerous." "I want to know where they got this I think it was stolen as loot from a mission before I was born." "Either way if my parents had their way I would have been on the path of genocide by the time I turned Chunin." "Yet I am nearly there all that is needed a curse mark and the sharingan eyes." "You see I noticed during a mission they both had curse marks." "They some how transformed into something." "I unlike most of Uchiha was born into the hate and the darkness." "Others fell into it later in their lives." "There lessons on curse marks and their origins helped me in my path." "I was made to fight them in their transformed states several weeks before they died." "I did as told and did not fear the sight of them." "I lasted as long as I could before I would nearly die from the double team of fire and lightning jutsus." "When I would awaken they had gone off little did I know that it would be their untimely end." As he lifted up his pants legs showing the permanent burns he had received from it. "This body has been through hell." "Yet I still exist on this earth for their intentions for me."

"They had left a note for me on a table stating that I am to receive a curse mark when I am older." "I have no clue who would give me it." "I will find out and do their evil intentions for me." He looked at his bloody hands and back at the Raikage. "This body has become immune to feeling pain now because of them." "As I have tried to inflict massive pain to my arms and legs after I graduated." "I grew frustrated and yet accepted the fact I do not feel pain." "This annoyance of a village needs my blood lust or else it will fall to other villages if they get attacked."

14the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:26 am

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight was really beginning to wonder if this kid was making all of this up. It was quite hard to believe that all of the things he said had actually happened to him. Poor parenting was an understatement. However, the boy didn't seem particularly distraught by what had happened to him. Actually it seemed more like he was embracing the idea of becoming a 'Demon' of the leaf village.

Midnight was quite interested, still. He had finished reading the scroll, wondering what to do with this new found information, when the boy showed Midnight his burns. It was all just so unnecessary for a child like the one before him to have to fight a fully grown and trained ninja such as his parents.

"You can still feel pain, I bet," Midnight mumbled under his breath so that the boy would not hear him as he said so. "I don't know, I don't think the leaf would be attacked for whatever reason, and let alone there be a need for that blood lust of yours" Midnight handed him back the scroll that was given to him. He was quite curious as to what would happen now, though he hoped that he would get to do something exciting. .

15the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami took the scroll back. He then put it back in his pocket. "This village is weak and unguarded." He then looked disgusted. "I hate sunny days." "I would prefer it to be storming." His face then goes very cold. "I graduated top of my class, I am a borderline genius." "Hell I even nearly beat the academy Sense twice in one week." "So I think that I am the perfect choice to be a demon of this village." He then looked back toward the entrance of the village. "Yet you came in without consent from the Hokage." "Which proves we could easily be attacked."

16the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:17 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight had never known the exact status of the leaf's security, but to him it seemed just fine. He knew for a fact that he passed through multiple barriers and walked past guards that were on duty. There was no reason to think that the Hokage did not know of his arrival. Beyond the fact that they knew someone was coming, once they saw who it was, it would have been no problem for him to be in the village, as he was a fellow village leader that wasn't hostile to the nation. This kid must be really stupid, Midnight thought to himself.

Midnight closed his left eye and rose his left hand to it. He put his index finger on the eye and spoke. "What do you think you know of demons, boy?" He asked coolly. Since the boy seemed quite ignorant to his own village, he would hardly have a chance being a demon of any kind. As for even using the term demon without knowing what it meant to be a real demon... this annoyed Midnight. He was beginning to enjoy the company of this boy, but the idiocy was a bit much to handle.

17the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"I do not care I like I said I studied my father's research." "I know demons are bloodthirsty monstrous creatures that live for chaos and killing." "Kind of ironic though they named their son Kami which I believe from my mother's lessons means God." "Yet father wanted me or him to become a demon." As he looked his scars on his inner arm area and how long they were. "I believe they were taking blood samples and testing my DNA for their own malicious research." He grabbed his own left arm squeezing on it trying to silence his own rage. "I will be the legend that all shall fear in the future." He let go of his arm quickly. "Soon I will be the one who will be the shinobi to be called on to commit genocide upon my foes."

18the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
"Bloodthirsty monsters, you say?" Midnight was a demon. Not only was he a demon, but a demon slayer. He could not and would not let someone try to become what he was. He felt that it was disgusting what the boy's parents did to the boy, but he knew he wouldn't feel that way if he himself was doing it, which was no far stretch. For what purpose could the boy have for becoming a demon?

"You'll never become what I am." With this statement he moved his left hand back to his side, and opened his left eye, revealing a seal. "This is a contract that I have with a demon. It empowers me to a state that surpasses regular humans such as yourself. Give up, boy." Midnight had never explained what the seal was to anyone else before, and one measly Genin from the Leaf would be of no consequence.

Midnight rested his left hand on the hilt of his demonic blade. If the boy had further questions about being a demon, then he could easily show him just what it meant to be a demon. Only a demon could even touch the blade that Midnight carried. The research that the boy's parents did was curious, as he had never been the subject of research. However, Midnight would not be surprised if his village was going under investigation over the Durian Tree of Demonic Knowledge. It seemed that he had learned some interesting things already from being in the Leaf.

Spoiler:

19the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami seemed more intrigued at the sight of the Raikage now. " I am surprised you have not been curious enough to ask where my parents acquired the items for their research." As he removed his shirt again and turned around showing the markings of his mother's research. "Such a tragic feeling it is to know you were used in malicious experiments." He removed the bandages under his shirt when he turned around. "These markings are the research of mother's." These circular scars are her way of removing some skin and some blood in order to experiment on making the human skin harder. "She tested it out constantly while I was conscious. " "She would stab where those circular scars are and make sure the skin did not break as easily as it would have." "Most of the vital spots have these scars on them." "The groin area is the only one that was not experimented on." "The funny thing is I wanted those scars." "They were my birthday present when I was nine." "The secret that no one is supposed to know is I actually died but I was fixed from my wounds they caused and brought back." "I was probably a few short minuets from being legally dead." "My brother used her medical ninjutsu to bring me back." "He died from it so I do not know what exactly he used for a jutsu."

20the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight was not amused by the boy's explanation of his parents' work. He blinked again and the seal was gone. He had no other use for it than to show the boy the contract. It seemed that the leaf village harbored psychos. "You're more confused than I thought. You are not a demon, and your parents cannot create a demon. What they did was plain and simple human experimentation. I seem to recall a history book saying a ninja by the name of Orochimaru had done the same in the Leaf Village's past."

Midnight didn't care for the boy's bodily markings anymore. He was but a test subject, it seemed. "So your parents really didn't care about you and yo u were just a guinea pig for their experiments. I guess that about sums it up. How sad to know that the Hokage has done nothing about it." While Midnight couldn't say for sure that the Hokage did nothing about the experimentation, it certainly seemed that way.

All this talk of experimenting on humans was beginning to make Midnight feel blood thirsty... and it seemed that there were no empty mountains that he could go to to express his pent up emotions, which is what he normally did. If this boy didn't want to be the object that Midnight used to release his emotions, then Midnight would need to leave to find someone else. It wouldn't be good if the Raikage was found to be a child murderer.

240/250

21the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami suddenly changed the look on his face to hate. "So I was an experiment did someone do this in the past." "Do you think they may have been trying to copy his or her work." "That explains why when I recovered my brother's eyes were ripped out from his skull." He then wraps up his body again. The puts his shirt back on as he quickly turns back around. He looked at his hands. "They were trying to create the perfect killing machine." This created a look of shock and disappointment. "I can not believe this." "Well I don't give a damn I will continue with the plan I thought they wanted."

22the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight didn't understand the boy, nor did he particularly want to. However, while he was here he had to make something of it. "You're actually going to do what they wanted after they used you like how a farmer uses a cow for meat? You'll readily just become a tool, an object used for one's means to an end?" Midnight didn't understand his way of thinking in the least.

While Midnight's past made him change, to him it was for a far better purpose. With his mother's death he was seen to be a useless murderer by his father. His father wanted nothing more than for him to just go an die. Using the boy's logic that would mean that Midnight should kill himself, exactly what his father wanted. This talk was quite interesting indeed.

23the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
Kami hatred appeared to leave soon after he stopped speaking. "I have not agreed to it." "These idiotic villagers agreed to be weak in the mind." He clenched his fist tightly. "Some of these villagers I want to fight but they out rank me so they are stronger." "If I only I had more power I would be able to beat their asses." His eyes then showed intense hate at the thought of them. "I really want them to suffer." He could see in his head him killing them all or beating them to near death. He fist gets tighter at the raging thought of being weaker then them.

24the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:29 am

Midnight

Midnight

D-rank
Midnight was glad that this boy wasn't part of his village...but then again maybe he could've been interesting. In one way he would be a terrible person for wanting to hurt other villagers, but at the same time Midnight would have been able to punish him himself. Ah well, he thought. There wasn't much more he could do about the strange boy before him.

"What makes these villagers, 'weak in the mind' as you say?" He asked curiously. Though Midnight hadn't been in the village long, he didn't necessarily think that the leaf villagers were stupid...except maybe this kid. Power...suffering... he certainly had the ideas of a demon. Of course, humans wanted power and caused more suffering than any sole demon ever did. That was just human nature.

Midnight continued to think about the way humans were in the world, causing pain and suffering all by themselves without the help of a demon. Demons were known to kill off many people in a killing spree until they were downed by some mighty person or group of people, but humans were different. Instead of doing a simple thing like killing, humans decided that their own opinions of everything should be pushed onto other people and if they disagree, then clearly they were in the wrong and should be punished, starting wars between nations. Wars between peoples were not incited by demonic influences, but of ignorant masses trying to become dominant. The only domination Midnight particularly knew of was in bed...

25the flames of truth (closed) Empty Re: the flames of truth (closed) Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 pm

Kami

Kami

D-rank
"You ask me such a question." "This village is a joke their so called will of fire is gone." "So many powerful shinobi of the past would hang their heads down in shame." "Finding intelligent villager even powerful ones are very difficult." Kami shows in his eyes, extreme amounts of hate and anger. "So much shinobi are so hell bent for creating peace." "Yet when confronted they seem to change their minds frequently." "Which means they do not know what they want." As he looks away fighting his really dark emotions toward the village.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.