You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sasijimi

Sasijimi

D-rank
It had been a while since he'd been shopping for weapons, looking for an edge in the exams and had met someone who said they'd be watching for his growth. It was at that moment Sasijimi had realized he'd wanted to become strong enough to take over as Kazekage or even just to be as strong as the Kage. He had personal issues that called him away from the exams as well as training, missions, etc. So he hadn't been seen or heard from in a few months. So much had happened while he was away and he was simply unsure as to what he'd missed. He knew the exams were over, but who had won? Which nation had the honor of hosting the exams champion? Furthermore, where were all of the people he'd met and made friends with or acquainted himself with? He had been searching for answers since he'd returned, hoping to eventually stumble onto something. Which he had, in this case. Seiryu was a shinobi he'd met before making his journey to the hidden cloud village in the hope of becoming a chuunin. With that dream now dashed for the moment he had to consolidate his losses and hopefully reunite with Seiryu to attempt training once more to rank up the old fashioned way. The problem was finding the man. He was awfully elusive for having been in the same village as Sasijimi and being just about every place the young genin had been, just apparently never at the same time. It wasn't until he had exhausted all options that he'd decided to wait at the administration building, having gotten a tip that Seiryu frequented this place as of late.

Sasijimi yawned a bit and sat down, his black shinobi tights getting a bit of dirt on the buttocks portion as he had sat down in the sand right next to the large double doors of the building. He straightened his netted black shinobi shirt, and sighed. Truthfully, he had no idea how long he'd be waiting for Seiryu as no one knew exactly when he'd be around, he seemed to be quite busy. But Sasijimi was intent on waiting on him to try getting the other man to be his training partner so that maybe they could grow stronger together. He had no idea exactly how strong his acquaintance had gotten since they last met but he didn't think that he was too far behind himself. At least he hoped not. With another sigh, he closed his eyes and laid his head against the building, pushing his normal ponytail against his head, awaiting when he'd hear someone coming.

WC: 456

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
The past month and a half had been far busier than Seiryū would have ever expected for himself. The occasional mission here and there while rotating in to patrol of the village had been what Seiryū expected to happen over the past few weeks, but alas things didn’t seem to go the way he had thought. Instead Seiryū was constantly in and out of the administration building; for ever since he joined the ANBU corps he had been tasked with numerous missions upon missions. Between completing mission and filling out the necessary paperwork associated with them, he had little to know time to spend for himself, whether it be training, socializing, or simply relaxing. Seiryū never bothered to decline a mission and instead performed the assignments set before him to a tee. The belief that he could decline, never resonated with him, for if administration was asking him specifically for a mission, he believed they saw fit he was the best suited for the mission ahead. With the utmost efficiency he completed each of the missions he had been given – all of them had been solo missions. Whether it was due to a lack of other ANBU members being available or the missions designed for Seiryū alone, he never bothered to question it and set out of the village immediately to accomplish the task. With a span of six weeks spent mostly out of his house, Seiryū had been given notice that his next few weeks would be far more lax. No longer having to fret over his next mission and the one he completed now behind him, Seiryū began to make his way out of the room he had been occupying for the past thirty minutes.

Clad in clothing that could pass for simply just being on patrol; a dark purple leather jerkin, white pants, and simple combat boots, Seiryū stepped past the few people milling about in the general lobby of the administration building. The faces were more familiar to him now from his past few weeks spent in the building, but the names attached to each still remained foreign for he only ever needed to deal with the receptionist and the mission handler. Regardless of the faces becoming more familiar to his eyes, Seiryū was no longer required to remain in the administration building, thus his goal at the moment was to simply leave and appease his growing hunger. With the Crota Blades resting side by side along his right waist in their respective seathes, his bow and quiver strapped to his back, Seiryū wished to immediately remove the added weight, perhaps shower and then head out to grab some food. Whether or not those plans would come to fruition remained to be seen, Seiryū’s current goal was to reach his apartment before he figured anything out. With a single rotation of his right shoulder, Seiryū’s purple orbs lazily glanced around the lobby once more before pushing open the main door to the building. Having no other reason to really stick around the building, Seiryū easily stepped beyond the building’s threshold, and began making his trek forward and on the way home.

529|529 Total

Sasijimi

Sasijimi

D-rank
Sasijimi heard the main doors of the administration building open up and let his eyes come open as well to glance over to the man that had just exited the building. White hair, dark purple jerkin, blades and bow and arrow. The white hair was what stood out to the young shinobi more than anything. He sighed and stood up, brushing himself clear of any dirt or sand upon his buttocks and back before moving his arms up over his head, stretching them a bit. His right hand came back to the back of his neck and rubbed it softly, tilting his head to the right as he did so, quietly watching the sauntering male for a moment. He then quietly sighed and let out a low whistle that turned quickly to a high pitched sound to grab the other male's attention while he pushed his hands to the pockets of his tights, moving forward at a slight jog to catch up to the other man. Once he had gotten a bit closer, he could tell it was him: Seiryu Imada.  He sighed a bit to himself before he let his left hand come out and raise up to wave to the other man. "Been a while, yea?"

The man yawned a bit, letting his hand go back to his pocket before he caught up to the other and stood beside him. The other seemed quite intent on going somewhere other than the administration building. He looked tired and in need of a rest if Sasijimi was any judge of character. To be fair he wasn't, and didn't know much, but with how quickly the male was making his way away from the administration building, it was a good guess he wanted to go sleep or something. His mind wandered for a bit but he eventually came back, his gold flecked green hues staring towards the other man.

WC: 456 + 321 = 777

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
The sound of footsteps surrounded him, whether it came from the various passerbys or his own two feet padding softly along the hardened sandstone pavement that led away from the Administration Building. This was a route the he had become eerily familiar with, one he could easily travel along with his eyes closed, though there was no point in taking that unnecessary action. Seiryū simply kept moving forward with his eyes briefly taking glances around him to scan the horde of faces that always occupied the route ahead. Keen to return home as soon as possible, his steps told the opposite by their relatively unhurried pace, though it was likely evident on his features that he could use a decent rest for a couple of hours, though it wasn’t an exact priority for Seiryū to address at this moment in time.

A whistling tune seemed to resound from one of the individual he had walked by, his eyes slowly gazing over to the direction the sound came from to identify the individual; for the sake of curiosity rather than an eagerness to know who it was. The individual seemed to have long black hair, a face that seemed familiar enough, but not so much to draw out a reaction from Seiryū. He had met numerous people in the past, so many lost names in an ocean of people he had come across in his lifetime. The man who was making a beeline towards him, the one who whistled, sped up. Seiryū only slowed down slightly, though his pace was leisure enough that there was no need on his end to adjust his own pace. “Been a while, yea?” Okay, so he did know this person… however a name didn’t exactly pop in to mind regarding who it was. It was likely due to the lack of sleep and energy that had Seiryū grasping at straws to remember the person, but he’d be able to figure it out should the person actually seek out a decent amount of his time. For why the male was looking him, Seiryū was still entirely unsure. In reply to the wave that had been sent his way, Seiryū’s response was a simple, brief nod and stopping for however long this would require.

Seiryū knew that the extent of his experience with the other male was limited to a couple encounters at most. He may have had a better recognition of the other male should this had been a few months ago, but Seiryū’s new set of responsibilities put remembering meaningless encounters behind him. There was no point in recalling memories that were unlikely to affect him and time certainly clouded up those memories even more, thus he could only recall bits and pieces of encounters from the past – specifically those he only met a couple of times. None of this showed in his eyes, not a glimmer of recognition or a reaction to the other man’s presence. Instead, Seiryū simply glanced in the man’s direction once more before speaking up.

“I suppose it has been.” He spoke up, deciding it was best to play along with the conversation as he knew the person to a certain degree. It was easy enough fooling people, as it was something he recalled perfecting over the past few months; both from ANBU training and recalling his own bloodline. “What have you been up to?” He asked, as a way to get this conversation to the point it needed to be at for Seiryū to continue with his day.

596|1125 Total

Sasijimi

Sasijimi

D-rank
"Well let's see after I failed to make an appearance at the exams, I had to travel back to the sand to try and train a bit more to rank up the other way. And well, had some personal problems came up once I got back so I went on a bit of a hiatus and only recently returned. I'm sorry to say I never exactly got the chance to show you how good I was with the Gunbai. It isn't with me now, as I didn't foresee a use for my weapons in the middle of the day, in the middle of our village, ya?" The shinobi had caught up to the other man, and sighed a bit, rubbing the back of his head. He was noticeably let down if only for a moment. He didn't let any more of it show afterwards. True, he'd lost his chance to become a chuunin or even win the title and hold on to it for his village. After a second the man perked up again and looked to the other he was sauntering lazily beside. The man had definitely been through some things. But what, Sasijimi could not tell. He was always a bit of an enigma and Sasijimi was never very good at reading people, nor did he think he ever would.

His thoughts went to his own failures and his want to be stronger, he began thinking a bit harder on what exactly he could do to make himself a better shinobi. He wanted to become the strongest ninja no matter what that meant.  He would make his dream a reality no matter who or what could possibly be in his way. Sasijimi began to plot on how exactly he could make this dream possible. He could possibly rank up quickly, train hard and do it the honest way. Or he could take out others in a conquest of power, ranking up and rising to the heights above every one else. And for that second option, he might need allies such as this Seiryu man. True, they had only met one or two other times but if this man were strong enough, Sasijimi could use him quite well. But he was getting ahead of himself, and as such was 'counting chickens before they hatched.' So to speak. When he came back to reality, he yawned, keeping himself from showing any sort of plotting or thinking of any sort to the best of his abilities. He masked this with simply looking around at the faces of everyone they passed, sizing them up.

"I wish more of the Mitarashi clan were around. I tell you, it gets lonely being the only one of your kind so to say." The man chuckled a bit, nonchalantly, before he made his gaze fall from a building he was looking at, down to the man he was walking beside. In reality, not much had actually changed on the man physically, but there was something unmistakably different in his compatriot. Sasijimi just couldn't place what. He let his gaze go to the sky, his hands to his pockets as they walked, thinking if he himself had changed at all during his hiatus or if he appeared the same to anyone who'd known him a few months ago. If it were the latter, he'd have to work much harder to become stronger and a better ninja. He wanted visible improvement. But was that simply a pipe dream?

OOC: Let's try to make this at least 2k for social threads please lol.

WC: 777 + 589 =1,366

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
A reply had certainly been expected for the most logical reasoning, this person had sought him out and Seiryū had asked a simple question that should not take more than a couple of seconds. What Seiryū hadn’t been expecting was the length of the reply the man had provided him with; his expectations were nothing more than a simple ‘I’m fine’ or something similar along those particular lines. The reply he had received answered his query, but had certainly supplied far more information than he had anticipated. As such, Seiryū listened intently, taking in the male’s words while still trying to figure out who the opposing male individual was. For one the man was talking about the exams, it took a quick second for the silver-haired shinobi to reach the conclusion which exam the man was talking about. The only one that was truly significant that would be in a public space – much less beyond the walls of Sunagakure no Sato – had to be the Chuunin Exams, especially considering the male stating he would require another way to rank up. Those exams had seemed like ages ago, for far more had occurred ever since Seiryū had returned to Suna near the climax of the exams.

Months had passed since then, nearing almost a year, thus it made sense to him why he didn’t exactly recognize the other individual off the bat. When the mention of the Gunbai came up, a brief visual image came up just prior to Seiryū’s leave to Kumogakure no Sato. He believed it was from the one weapon’s shop he frequented in the Grand Bazaar; The Wicked Quest. Seiryū didn’t know the specifics of the memory, nor did a name jump out right away, but the undertones surrounding their encounter certainly brought themselves forward to the limelight, though none of that mattered to Seiryū anymore, nor did he care what they were. Whatever it was that happened was behind him, his priorities right now did not allow for petty arguments to take the forefront of things, not when he had other issues to worry about in his personal and professional life. So, while Seiryū could recall that memory vaguely, a name hadn’t popped out to him right away, but at least he had a general grasp on the memory from long ago.

All this, while helpful, certainly didn’t help provide Seiryū with an answer to why this individual had sought him out – it was deliberate, that much he could easily tell. There had to be a reason why this man wanted his attention the moment he left the administration building, because this certainly wasn’t for a friendly greeting. There was a reason for this encounter and Seiryū decided they may as well need to get to the heart of the situation. The last comment the man released about being part of the Mitarashi clan only lingered on Seiryū’s mind for half a second, for he didn’t wish to comment on an unnecessary aspect of his own life – being an eternal outcast.

“Hmm… I guess you could say that.” He muttered in regards to the last thing the male said, though discarding that pattern of thought to get to the next objective; the actual reason the man was talking to him. “I’m just going to go out on a limb and assume you didn’t seek me out to say hello. So, as much as I would like to exchange pleasantries,” It wasn’t a complete lie, but it wasn’t the entire truth either, “I’d rather just you tell me why you sought me out specifically.” The majority of his reasoning for getting this discussion moving forward was due to his current state, where some rest was getting greatly needed as time passed by. The past minute hadn’t done much, but he knew eventually things would come to the point where he needed to retire for the day.

668|1793 Total

Sasijimi

Sasijimi

D-rank
“I’m just going to go out on a limb and assume you didn’t seek me out to say hello. So, as much as I would like to exchange pleasantries, I’d rather just you tell me why you sought me out specifically.”

Sasijimi was expecting this and so he smiled a bit, before he answered the other man. "Well, in all truth, I'd like to ask your help in training. I have a lot of goals to reach and I'm afraid I may not be able to reach them on my own. As such, I would require a partner to help me soar to new heights, you were the only person I could think of that I'd met here in the sand. Our fighting styles are so completely different, they can either work incredibly well together or even teach us both something new about fighting someone like us. Whichever you'd prefer to take this as. It's as much a boon for you, as it is for me, I'd say. As learning about different fighting styles is sure to be a tactical advantage." The male yawned, moving around a couple that was in their path. He was probably giving more information than actually needed but he wasn't exactly worried about it with the other man. He had more ideas in his head than he could count so giving away useless information wasn't the worst thing in the world.

Sasijimi quietly contemplated on the male walking next to him. In truth all he vaguely remembered about this male was something on the weapon shop walls. Something he'd stared at: from what he remembered it was either bows or daggers. In any case learning more about his fighting style,  or really anyone's, could prove to be quite the tactical boon for him. In case the worst were to happen or he made an enemy of someone like Seiryu with the same fighting styles. All this information going through his head was almost over-whelming to the young shinobi. He quietly continued to contemplate exactly how he could go about reaching his goals and excelling as a ninja no matter who or what stood in his way.

WC: 1,366 + 375 = 1,741

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
Purple orbs roved past the man’s shoulder to take a glance at the various people that occupied the streets much like the both of them. He still wasn’t entirely sure of a name, but he felt he could easily procure it before the end of the day. Memories of that day remained vague, maybe Seiryū hadn’t even received a name that particular afternoon, but he doubted that would indeed be the case – for the other individual happened to know Seiryū’s own name. Trailing his eyes back to the man standing before him, standing at almost equal heights, Seiryū waited for him to finish with the discussion he was playing at. Taking in the details the man mentioned and then condensing his speech down to a select few facts, Seiryū only took note of these key details he found in the man’s words. The other male wished for his help in training, something that he could help with, though the degree to which Seiryū could help out someone was vastly limited, not when he was constantly in and out of the village – though for the next week or so he’d be remaining within the walls of the village. The only issue Seiryū found was that he wouldn’t exactly benefit from this, at least not initially. Perhaps an ally, but they were of the same village, thus likely on the same side as well – unless the man standing opposite of him was planning something horrific against the village.

The man… Sas-something… had certainly been a potential participant in the last Chuunin Exams, but he hadn’t shown up for the exams. The gap between them likely had grown from whenever they had first met and it was likely around the time before he departed for Kumogakure no Sato. That time period would indicate that Seiryū was a genin or chuunin at the time, likely a chuunin if it was towards the days before he departed the village – since then Seiryū had grown significantly. Thus, it left Seiryū wandering if the man actually was capable of being worth training. Seiryū was going to help out regardless of what he thought, but it certainly didn’t hurt for him to analyze the situation he was going to place himself in. If the man was a genin and his capabilities weren’t far too beyond a chuunin – that was what Seiryū assumed the male’s current prowess would dictate – then there wasn’t too much he could learn aside from the style. Learning to fight against it would only help in a limited capacity, but it would help in the future regardless.

With a blank gaze, Seiryū took a moment before speaking up to address the topic at hand. In the end, it was likely the man asking for help would benefit greatly and Seiryū could easily live with that, the fact remained the man hadn’t shown much of anything to indicate he was... worthy… of receiving his help. “I’ll help you with your training, on one condition.” He waited a moment to see if the man would react, verbally or physically, before continuing with his pattern of thought. “Consider it a test of sorts, but not one with a clear objective. Show me a reason as to why I should help you out within the next three days, so I can see if you are actually committed to this. I think it’s fairly reasonable and simple enough to achieve.”

586|2379 Total

Sasijimi

Sasijimi

D-rank
OOC: I'll be posting late tonight or early tomorrow I'm sorry, getting evicted.

Sasijimi

Sasijimi

D-rank
Sasijimi thought for a moment, contemplating his options on the male's words. Show that he deserved it? Or how exactly he was worthy of it? With a quiet 'hmm' he rubbed his chin quietly, looking from the man he was walking with to the people walking past them along the road. "Well I suppose that's only fair. I'm not exactly sure for now how I'm going to convince you I'm worthy of being trained or trained with but I'm sure I can figure something out. " The man quietly moved towards a side road, nodding towards the direction he was facing. With a smile he turned his eyes to the man he was taking the time to converse with. "Well my place is just down the road here if you want to grant me the time to go and come back with my weapons I can give you a bit of a bout to show you I'm powerful enough to work with you. Unless you don't exactly mean worthiness in a bout of my strength?"

WIP DISREGARD PLS. Pressed for time ily

Seiryū

Seiryū

D-rank
- Exit Thread -

2379 Total Words

Training Senjutsu (+10% Word Count - Kōga Clan Drawback):
A-Rank -> S-Rank: 2379/9900 Words

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.