You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
"So this is called the meeting cactus. Stupid name if you ask me." He gasped to himself, realizing how ugly cactus's really are before noticing a beautiful purple flower blooming on top of it...Kuja couldn't help but notice how alluring it really was, he he stretched up and stroked one of the petals finding it difficult to balance before he fell face first into the body of the cactus...INSTA-PAIN! Nothing but pain soared through his face as he howled in pain and began lashing at his face, the prickly stings flying from his face.

"Oh jesus...why did that have to happen to me? Are the gods jealous of my divine beauty" He sighed as he slumped to the floor, hitting the soft sand with a muffled thud. He sat there and let out a long sigh...Kuja hadn't been feeling like himself lately...the feeling of constriction was beginning to numb his body.

He looked around making sure that no one was around to see him remove the cloth that was concealing his tail... ripping the strap away, the cloth around his back fell to the floor before being snatched up by Kuja; making sure that it didn't blow away in the wind. His tail was shown as his slowly swished around him, running up the side of his face as he sighed with relief. He was sat in between to large rocks so the only way for someone to see him, was from the front, very little chance of seeing the tail since he could easily coil it back up...

2Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Yuki slowly made her way around the desert where she had come to get away from the unforgiving eyes in the village, curiosity taking control and leading her feet to the meeting cactus as people called it she slowly walked to it just to see a man who appeared to be crumpled on the desert floor. "Excuse me sir are you alright?" she called out to him stopping a little ways away just in case he were to attack.

3Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja heard the voice of a random girl. Seriously!? There is someone out here? Since when did anyone come all the way out here? He panicked and began scuffling around, burying his tail into the sand below him.

"Who goes there?!" He shouted out, hiding his tail and trying to look as innocent as possible.

He picked up a rock and began scribbling pictures on the sides of one of the rocks, trying to not look too conspicuous.

4Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:29 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Yuki listened for his response and on hearing it decided that stopping and waiting was definitely the intelligent idea. She slowly approached so that she would not have to speak as loudly. Tilting her head slowly watching his almost erratic drawings on the rock. She decided that she approached enough that she would not need to shout and stopped again.

"My Name is Namizake Yuki, I apologize if I surprised or scared you. Do you care if I come closer?" She responded cautiously watching him for any signs of hostility.

5Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
He fretted in pain and disgust as he felt something writhe and wriggle underneath the sand and around his tail. Oh dear god. It's a snake. It's a scorpion...IT'S A CRAB!!
His face was becoming white with fear...this is it! This is where he dies! Of course he was being over dramatic because it was actually the sand shifting as he swished his tail.

" I do not care whether you come closer, leave or fall in a ditch. There is no reason for me to care." He said as he turned his head and waved his hand from side to side. That was until he noticed how radiant she looked...She was a humming bird!

"Please excuse how rude and crass I was just a moment ago! I didn't realize how...alluring you actually were! I humbly request forgiveness!" He said as he stared at her. He was still slightly arrogant but nicer.

6Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Yuki watched him wriggle and turn ashen curiously upon hearing his response she slowly approached confused by his apparent enchantment with her appearance, though the closer she got the more she took in his appearance noting lightly that he was rather attractive, once realizing what exactly he was wearing she blushed brightly.

"Do you need anything healed?" She asked once she was in front of him looking at his ashen face worriedly. "I could possibly help depending on what you need."

7Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
He noticed her face turn red...the hell? He got up, his tail sliding up his back and becoming hidden out of sight underneath his velvety garments, he stood there as the sand slid off and out of his metal greeves.

No I do no and you should try concealing you your specs. You don't know who I am and what I could do." He smiled at the girl.

His robes were flying in the wind as his slightly revealing clothing provided him with ZERO warmth but his clans traits were kicking in...his body was kept warm but a hair or two began to grow on the back of his neck...as if he wasn't even more discomforted!

"I'm fine regardless my dearest humming bird, however it raises the question as to why you are out here...alone."

8Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:30 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Narrowing her eyes slightly at the possible threat in his words she held her head up higher trying to appear unaffected by his words. "I am here because the village was to crowded. Your right I do not know who you are, so what is your name?" she asked with suspicion lacing her words.

9Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja laughed and shrugged his shoulders. Again like Rikuto, he saw no threat in telling her his name, after all they were in a squad together.

"I'm Kuja. I'm one of your squad members within squad 7." He smiled as he brought his left foot behind his right and 90 degree turn from his right; his eyes examining her body language. She was on guard. That's smart. She should be. Who knows, he could easily turn round and plant his foot in her face and step down, crushing her instantly but Kuja wasn't about to raise suspicion within the village. For his plan to work, he'll have to be at least chuunin.

He bowed to her and smiled as his sky blue hair waved in the wind and his crystal blue eyes pierced hers, an alluring aura began to shroud around him.

10Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
She watched his change in stance, thinking over what he had said before deciding it was the truth.

"Well the nice to meet you Kuja, I'm sure it will be a pleasure to work with you." Smiling brightly she held out a hand and dropped her guard a small amount.

She studied him curiously wondering how she could have mistaken him for a civilian. Slowly looking back up into his eyes, hmmm he doesn't seem like such a bad person to be teamed with looks like he's strong enough to be able to fight with two Namizake's no matter their animal forms.

11Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja examined the girls body language...she was on edge. Hmm, so she isn't one to be off guard a lot but she seems to be genuinely interested him me...what is she up to...?
Kuja too a few steps forward to the girl, his hand now reaching out for her to shake it, a slightly dark smile growing on his face but his intentions unclear and shrouded within a mist of complete darkness.

"Pleasure's all mine dear." His voice light and angelic as his ice cold eyes flashed with excitement.

12Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Smiling innocently into his eyes she shakes his hand finishing with her assessment. Yuki lets go of his hand after a few seconds. Tilting her head to the side and dropping her eyes to the ground she tries to appear innocent and fragile.

"I'd assume since you know now one of my specializations i should know one of yours, maybe?" she says softly lacing her voice with innocence and curiosity. Lifting her eyes up slowly with a soft smile and her eyes radiating innocence and weakness.

13Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja stretched, the sandstorm still violent as before, he walked in circles before stopping in his tracks and turned to look at Yuki, his face blank.
"You want me to tell you?" He said quietly, the air buzzing with anticipation. He took a breath before dropping his arms to his sides, swinging slightly as he turned away to the scenery.

"Or how about I show you!?" He screamed, leaping into the air, his body angled for Yuki as he charged his left leg up with an electric charge before bringing it down hard into the ground, debris of sand and chunks of hardened sand flew into the air around them before he followed through with a kick to Yuki's abdomen, lightning surging through the air as his foot soared closer to her.

OOC; Love you XD

14Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
she growled in annoyance and moved slightly to the side so that his kick only barely hits its mark and stumbles backward wincing and grasping her side she lets out a gasp staring up at him shocked. "W-What was that for? We're teammates..."

15Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
His eyes flashed back round to the fallen girl, his face slightly psychotic as he smiled and laughed insanely at her.
"Oh we are but if you don't move WE WONT BE!" He bellowed before he leaped back a few feet before charging forward again, his foot stretched out in front of him, the sand kicking up as he slid across the desert floor. If Yuki didn't move, she was going to be launched into the air and propelled further from the village and into a sandstorm. Into the heart of it to be exact...damn thing was moving ever so quickly to them it was unbelievable.

16Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:57 am

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
She growled jumping up and away from him, damn it so innocent and weak won't work on him maybe acting like I'm going to hit his face will but if it enrages him more. Her mind whirled before choosing a attack pattern and she grinned at him fiercely showing the animal intent of her clan.

"Really you want to fight? Okay don't cry when your pretty face gets messed up" She says while trying not to show to much pain from the kick she took earlier.

Taking her hand from her side and ran towards him cocking her arm back and aiming it forward as if his face while sweeping out a leg for his feet.

17Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:31 am

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja snickered as the girl leaped away from his sliding kick. Impressive He thought to himself before using that same foot to kick himself into the air to dodge Yuki's oncoming punch. She's clearly no Taijutsu user. Look at her posture. Amateur, how does she even plan on winning a fight with her medical ninjutsu?
Clearly Kuja was already underestimating her, mainly because she looked weak and fragile...so fragile that she might break with one swift kick... This gave Kuja an idea whilst he was in the air.

After having landed back on his feet, sand now flying through the air around him as his wind element began to kick up a stiff wind. Perfect. He got down onto his hands and kicked himself up, now in a handstand position before splitting his legs apart. He jerked his head up at the girl and smiled.
"Enjoy!" He shouted to her before he began to twist his hands whilst moving his body starting off slow and now becoming faster and faster as he continued to twirl. Infusing his legs with his Raiton, Kuja was now a spiraling, blue crackling beast and was now charging at Yuki with his lightning legs flailing closer to her.
Spoiler:

18Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Glaring at him she attempted to jump back and away from him quickly.
Mentally she ran through her next several moves she quickly tried to catch his eye sight.

"Stop why are we fighting if we're on the same side?!" She said reasonably tries to keep his attention off of the fight and on to a conversation.

19Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
He smirked, this girl was trying to get him off course from fighting...Why would she try and do that...? It didn't make any sense...she was either weak or she was planning something and she kept trying to meet eye contact with him the whole time...did she have...Doujutsu up her sleeve?!
"Frankly my dear, I don't quite give a damn." He said, smiling and looking up to her...her eyes seemed to shift for some unknown reason. He looked away, turning his back for a moment to think things through...putting two and two together, he finally came to the conclusion that maybe she was a genjutsu user? That would explain as to why she wants to keep her distance...or maybe a ninjutsu user? Damn it...Kuja was never really good at these things.

"Tell me dear, what was your second spec again?"

20Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 am

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Smirking slightly she walked closer to him keeping her eyes on him.
Stopping only 10 feet away from him she smiled dangerously.
"Well you see I never told you that...Would you like to see though?" She said softly with dangerous intent lacing her voice.
She stopped behind him watching his every move and tilted her head to the side.

21Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 pm

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja heard her words. Was she challenging him even though she was on the defensive? She must have a trick up her sleeve to be so confident all of a sudden; his eyes slowly drifted to the left as he brought his right foot up and twirled round in a left, circular motion; aiming for her chest to knock the wind out her and make her think twice before challenging a Taijutsu user. At the very last moment however, Kuja concentrated a high voltage of lightning to his foot and applied even greater strength and speed.

"Good luck girl!"

22Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
She jumped back word hitting the ground on her back and started laughing at him happily and slowly sat up staring at him. "Are you done beating me up yet?" She said sobering up and staring at him. "I don't want to fight you, your my teammate there for I am supposed to work with you protect you if you need protecting not fight you or hurt you. She said passionately "But if you don't stop I will stop you. keeping her eyes on him she sighed softly figuring the only way he will stop is if she started to truly fight him.

23Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:01 am

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja smiled. This girl was both ignorant and stupid. Kuja wanted to see if this girl was even close to worthy of his respect a s a team mate, only because they were put in the same team did not mean he owed her any favors nor did he intend to be in debt to the girl. He walked over to her and stared her down, sheer evil began to loom over the two of them as lightning crackled around his body. His eyes pierced hers as a slightly purple aura began to shroud him.
"Listen you! Just because I am in your team it does not mean I owe you anything, does not mean I must treat you as an equal and certainly does not mean I should be nice to you in the slightest. If you do not prove to me that you are worthy of being allied to me, I will remove you from this planet! I have no time for those who wast my time!" He snarled, fur beginning to grow on his face and body as anger began to take over him...that and the fact that night was almost here and with his Kekkei Genkai not fully mastered yet, he may very well remove her from the planet.

His body began to distort as his tail was revealed, showing and waving behind him. The moon was not out yet but the changes were already taking place...if she didn't stop him or if he didn't leave...someone was going to be killed.
"FIGHT ME!" He screamed as he launched his fist down into the ground, breaking up and shattering within a 5 meter radius, granted to have a knock back effect if she wasn't able to move in time.

24Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:22 am

Yuki Namizake

Yuki Namizake

D-rank
Jumping back words she just barely made it out of his range, keeping her eyes on his she sighed disappointed with how this had turn out. She stepped back just a bit more but fell back realizing her foot was stuck in a crack caused by his punch. Her mind whirling she could only think of one thing that could protect her now she attempted to keep her calm nonchalant appearance to him she stood slowly making sure her eyes never left his. "What is your worst fear Kuja?" She asked coldly before starting the Hell-viewing technique, she watched for the signs that he saw the leaves as she bent down to pull her foot free.

Spoiler:

chakra level:

25Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Empty Re: Look who it is! [Yuki/Invite] Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:55 am

Kuja

Kuja

D-rank
Kuja's eyes began to turn red as the veins in his eyes began to shoot to the iris of his eyes, his once blue hair now turning into a dark shade of brown as the color seemed to just fade in and fade out with the brown taking over as more and more fur began to grow on his body, both his bones and and skin stretching and growing in double the size as Kuja began to flail before falling on his knees and hands, his panting heavy in the air as he flicked his head up, his red, bloodshot eyes; filled with rage and hate for the world and the people that inhabited it, now turning red before turning completely black.

The once beautiful Kuja was now transformed into a monstrous gorilla, towered over the Yuki. Kuja's body was now bulky, muscled and covered in hair as his tank like arms, veins popping out as he clenched his fists. His evil eyes now piercing into Yuki's very soul, He raised his fist before bringing it down fast to Yuki's body before stopping none than a few inches away. His world turned black before a memory flashback before his very eyes...

Kuja whined back in fear, his earth shattering roar pounding through the air as he frantically Punched the ground and the air around him, surely swiping a part of earth in Yuki's direction if not her. He was not sure as he was to busy destroying the earth around him and throwing earth boulders around him.

70/80:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.