You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Into the Arms of Fate [Invite Only] Empty Into the Arms of Fate [Invite Only] Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:59 pm

Nana

Nana

D-rank
'Can life get any better than this?'

It was early in the evening, roughly nine o'clock, and Nana had been busy all day long between missions, training, and squad business - none of which sapped her of her good mood and all which just made it better.

Nana inserted the key into the lock of the front door of her shop and turned it. When she heard the familiar click of the lock disengaging she smiled and turned the handle, stepping inside. No sooner had she shut the door behind herself did she get a vibe that something wasn't right. For one thing the lights were shut off which was very strange since her and her younger brother always left at least one on so they weren't stumbling their way through the shop and to the hallway stairs that led upstairs to their apartment. For two there was no music playing which again was odd since it was on nearly twenty four seven because thankfully her and her younger brother had agreeing tastes in tunes. Finally, there was just something in her gut that told her danger.

Nana reached out to the left, to where she knew the main light switch of her tattoo shop to be, but before her fingers moving along the smooth wall could find it the light flicked on and a terrifying sight appeared before her eyes. There was her brother, bound and gagged, standing surrounded by seven thugs. Four of the thugs were unarmed, two had switch blades out, and the third was carrying a bat. At her left was the scariest of the men in the room, a person she knew well, someone who she thought she had loved but who had got her hooked on drugs and then pimped her out for money. Nana could hear her heart beating in her ear, rapid and fast, and it took all the control she had to keep her breathing from following the same pattern. Nana pulled her hand back, wanting as little contact between herself and this man as possible. A grin spread across his face and he took several steps closer while Nana took several steps back - that is until her back hit the door of the shop and she could go no further.

"Why are you here?! Get out!", Nana demanded, trying hard to keep her voice from shaking with all of her might.

"Now dear, that's not very nice. Think of all we meant to each other.", Tomi cooed as he kept moving closer until his body was pressed up against Nana's. Nana got a front and center smell of leather, booze, and body oder: so much so that it felt like it was smothering her. In response to his words she spit in his face. Several of the thug chuckled while others looked at each other scared. Tomi wiped his cheek as anger burned through him, where the spit had landed, with the back of the right sleeve of his leather jacket. He glanced back to his men and then took a step away from Nana before back handing her across her face which sent her sprawling to the floor feeling dazed - he was strong and toned beneath that jacket, so his hits packed a punch as they always had.

From across the room Nana could hear muffled yelling and cursing, as well as laughing. The thugs thought this situation funny, while her brother was lividly mad. Before Nana could register anything else she found herself being grabbed and dragged over to her younger sibling. "... You seem to have forgotten your manners Nana. You know better than to disrespect me especially in front of my boys. So I'm going to have to teach you a lesson." With that said Tomi snatched up her brother and dragged him over toward the other side of the room. Tomi pulled out a knife, but before Nana could utter a word, before he could plead for her brother's life that she was sure was about to be taken Tomi simply cut his bindings and then removed his gag. "Apparently all my lessons before never stuck.. so instead of beating it out of you I'm going to beat it out of him. That's all you care about right? Your little brother?"

Beat. Beat. Beat.

Nana's heartbeat grew louder in her ears as her adrenaline and fear began to kick in. Her little brother wouldn't last more than a hit or two against this big bastard no matter how hard he tried. She couldn't just watch Tomi kill him before her eyes without doing anything - even if it meant she was likely to die in his place. Tomi turned his back on her, and the thugs seemed more interested in watching what they thought was going to be a good show than actually making sure she stayed in place. So, in a flash, Nana attacked. She launched herself across the difference, wrapping her arms around Tomi's neck and squeezing. "RUN! GO GET HELP! GO! GET OUT OF HERE! I'LL BE ALRIGHT, JUST GO!" Her brother took off out the door like a shot while the thugs began to pull her off of Tomi who was getting red in the face fairly quickly from the lack of oxygen.

Her brother moved through the night as fast as he could, heading for one place in particular: the Inuzuka compound. "HELP! Please someone help! HELP! My sister! My sister Nana is in trouble! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!" Were anyone to come running, her brother, hysterical but still smart, would utter out the location to the tattoo shop/apartment that they called home.

Meanwhile, back in the shop, Nana found herself being held down spread eagle by the thugs; each one pinning an arm or a leg while the others stood back and kept guard. Tomi was pissed - and apparently had dug a new toy out: a sledgehammer. "You fucking bitch. You stupid fucking bitch. I was going to let you live. I was going to have you at my side, all you had to do was learn your place. Now though? Now you're going to suffer." The sledgehammer was brought up, raised up above his head so that maximum impact could be had. Even as Nana struggled to get free she knew the thugs overpowered her easily. So, it was as if in slow motion, she watched the sledgehammer get brought down with all of Tomi's might. It was as if she were someone else watching the scene as the sledgehammer smashed right into the upper portion of Nana's right arm crushing it to dust. An agonizing scream ripped out of the female, deafening her in a way, before the shock took over and she blacked out from the traumatizing pain.

Wordies: 1,143

2Into the Arms of Fate [Invite Only] Empty Re: Into the Arms of Fate [Invite Only] Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:56 pm

Ryoka

Ryoka

D-rank
A night out walking. He had not planned on it, but insomnia was a bitch. Not that he minded as of lately. No sleep was better than the nightmares that he was having lately; gun fire, screams and smoke. Dark corridors, and something strange, like the living dead coming back to life to haunt him. It was the last thing he rememebed before waking up in a cold sweat.

It wasnt hard to find his way back to the lab. The signs were clear -- especially if one knew where to look. It was a code, hidden in plain vew. A small symbol here, an arrow pointed there. But of course, the endless ranks of the undead did not help at all. They were, well, endless. It wasnt like he couldnt take care of himself, a few zombies were easy enough to handle. He had learned by watching others. Avoid the mouth; avoid being scratched. Aim for the head, and it will die in one blow.

But when it was more than a few, like now? It was more of a problem. He had to constantly watch his back to make sure nothing walked -- er, shuffled up behind him. But that would not be a problem right now; his back was against a wall. But the problem was the dozen or so walkers between him and where he needed to be. If he snuck up on them, he'd be able to take a few down before the rest noticed. Or so, he would have done had the door behind him not slammed shut. Like a fart let loose in a silent church, the sound boomed throughout the expanse. All heads instantly swiveled in his direction; mouths hanging open as bodies turned and lurched in his direction. Arms were lifted, fingers flexing in expectation of a meal.

"Not today, my friends." A stance was taken up, fingers curled into fists as the male focused his mind and body for the coming exchange. As soon as the first body was within his range, the male dipped down, twisting his body and bringing a leg to bear, sweeping the creature off its feet. But this would not be all, no. As he rose, a limb was extended, reaching out and grabbing the creature's leg. With a hard tug and twirl, the corpse was smashed face first into the wall behind him, crushing the skull and destroying the brain. Gold eyes turned to face the rest of the horde, whom were still advancing towards the male, craving the taste of flesh. Poor creatures. For a moment, Ryoka wondered if they remembered anything of thier former lives. The thought was quickly dismissed as another hand reached for him. Stepping backwards, Ryoka would swing the body he still clutched into the horde, bowling over several to clear a path for him to run down.

When the male awoke, he did not even bother to attempt to find a way to go back to sleep. He knew what would await him if he did; another trip back into that same strange, zombie infested nightmare. He had no clue why he was having these dreams; perhaps it was a sign? Old issues, thought long buried and forgotten, rising up and rearing thier rotting corpses to prey upon the living.

Or, perhaps he was vastly over thinking this situation? Either way, the male found himself needing fresh air and set out on his walk to clear his head. The male took care to grab up a few weapons to take with him; the skull shaped backpack with the extra limbs, as well as the kunai that was given to him. The young man was still 'new' in the village, and did not know his way around it well enough. In the event that he ended up in one of the less than reputable sections of the village, he wanted to be very well able to defend himself...

The young male had been walking for over an hour, and was just about to begin heading back to the inn he was staying at when he heard the screaming.

"HELP! Please someone help! HELP! My sister! My sister Nana is in trouble! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!"

Nana? No, it could not be..

The Village Hidden in the Leaves was a big place; surely, there was a mistake. Unfortunately, the truth was revealed as he came upon the screaming person, none of than the younger brother Nanalie Snow. Upon hearing what happened, ryoka took off into a run in the direction of the shop, telling the academy student to go get some help. As he ran, the memory of his dreams came back to him.

"Zombies. Did it have to be fucking zombies...?"

3Into the Arms of Fate [Invite Only] Empty Re: Into the Arms of Fate [Invite Only] Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Screaming. Panicked screaming. Terrified, horrified, panicked screaming. Joysex. He wasn't even supposed to be there that late in the evening; he had his own house a few miles up the road; he hadn't lived in the clan compound in nearly fifteen years, so why was he there? Simple, feeding the dogs. With the new litters being moved to solid food, there was a call for extra hands to help out while the adjustment was made. He wasn't above doing this kind of work; it was soothing and natural for an Inuzuka to be around dogs, even more so puppies, so he was happy to lend a hand. Plus, it was good for the younglings to be around the pack alphas, and he was the Alpha of the alphas. Him being there was a great boost to their learning.

So yes, a screaming child racing into his clan compound was going to break the chaotic zen of the moment. Why did he know this child? Wait. What was he screaming? Who was hurting his sister?

Wait.

Nana?

frick.

Well, he was now invested in this. In a flash he was to the boy, lugging him onto his shoulders and flashing back into the compound. The alarm was sounding, but that was fine; it meant the old dogs would be awake and gathering, so he could set the boy down somewhere safe with people he trusted to get information. He had enough, he knew where the tattoo parlor was by now; so he could get there without help. Into one of the larger communal buildings he raced, setting the boy down on a large cushion that was technically a dog bed, but who the frick cared, because Inuzuka. "You stay. Talk to the dogs." He lingered just long enough to meet the eyes of one of the grizzled old pack alphas, an ancient old dog that went simply by Kaname; the look exchanged between them enough to for the old beast to understand that the child was to be protected, and that his story was to be believed.

Another flash of golden and he was gone, racing across the streets so fast that nothing but a burst of wind and maybe a hint of golden color followed him. Only a highly trained eye could follow him, to everyone else he was just a random gust of chilled wind. This suited him perfectly, as it meant that he wouldn't be stopped, questioned, or followed. Too few yet knew of his return, and he meant to keep it that way until he was ready to reveal his return. His arrival at the parlor confirmed two things to him; there would be bloodshed, and there had already been some. Just... wonderful. Never one to go anywhere without at least some sort of gear; he had his hammer appearing from seemingly nowhere in his right hand, the garish monstrosity seeming so ungodly out of place in the quiet of the night.

Bodies.

Targets.

And then he was swinging. Like a baseball bat, his hammer swung, sending the thugs flying across the room and into each other, walls, windows, equipment; it was happening so fast that bodies where piling up before the first one thought to scream. He could smell blood and bone and injury. Nana was hurt. This made him very, very unhappy.

Oh, so he wasn't the only one with a hammer.

"Mine's bigger, bitch." He didn't give anyone a chance to react, really; he was swinging again and this time it was personal. Remaining thugs charged him, and he just laughed. His hammer was makeshift, it was ugly, but it was effective. It might be slow to move, comparatively; but that meant shit when one was as fast as he was. Heads exploded like ripe melons, guts ripped apart and bowels spilled across the tiles. He wasn't letting anyone leave unscathed. Or alive. Mostly the latter, at this point. However... his hammer was too easy for the one that needed to really pay. He could smell the drugs and bastard wafting off the one with the other hammer, he could smell the arrogance and pride and stupidity. Right. This one needed to pay.

His Violence Hammer was dropped to the ground, the hollow pipe acting as the handle ringing loudly in the now silent night air. Stunned silence, really. How often did a blonde Inuzuka with a warhammer literally materialize out of nothingness and start decimating people for no reason. "I take it that you are the human vomit that ruined her life, then. Come to do it once more, at that." Oh, he recognized the damage done to her arm. He also knew that she was unconscious, so a few seconds wouldn't be spent suffering. "It's fuckwads like you that are why my village needs cleansing." Ah, the habits of the Hokage, and the Inuzuka. This was and would forever be his village.

Someone was coming, someone that... smelled familiar. But not in that, I've met you kind of way. No, this was... I've smelled you, but only in passing. Someone that was around Amaya. If he was right... it was the new guy with the crazy technological abilities that had come to her asking for help with having prosthetic arms attached. Strange. Maybe he heard the commotion Nana's brother made? He seemed to be coming directly to the shop, anyway. It'd have to be seen what he was doing before Kenta gave much more thought to him.

"The frick are you, then? Some dog man that pissed on the side of the building once?"

Oh, how cute. It could speak. The slight shiver to the words gave him away though, he was posturing, and failing miserably. Kenta didn't even have to alpha dog this meat sack, his normal 'i am dog, hear me ROAR' stance worked just fine. "See, it's cumstains like you that never should have graced the world with your filth. I mean really, have you ever done a damn thing worth mention with your life, beyond make some poor woman's life a living hell and poison a bunch of kids?

"Bitch please, I own these streets."

"Wrong answer.~" With the hammer cropped, he was able to draw one of his massive kunai blades, his brand new babies, the blades he called Wolf Fangs; in particular the one he normally wielded in his left hand. His right hand was almost instantly filled with the throat of the male that had signed his own death warrant that day by being the idiot to attack his student. The other male was lifted clean and easy off the ground by his throat, pinprick of blood appearing beneath his claws and beginning to drip the ruby substance as the Inuzuka's claws ripped into his skin until there was nothing but a sliver of flesh between the razor sharp tips and his jugulars. It was just enough to keep him from dying, not that it mattered much. "Now, let me just explain to you why you're wrong. See, types like you have only had a couple of years of good times; basically since I left office for various reasons. Before that? Shit bro, you wouldn't have made your first purchase before you'd have ended up busted. Now, I'm not saying that I sat there and denied people the right to do whatever they wanted, within the realms of reason and consent. Bitches like you that pimp out girls and keep them hooked on fucked up substances that just ruin their lives? Nah; that's not the kind of shit that anyone can justify allowing to continue. Nope, you're the exact kind of douchdick that I snuff out." With that said, the tip of the blade was pressed to the struggling male's gut just below the tip of his breastbone and pressure was applied, allowing for the blade to pierce into flesh until it clipped bone. From that moment, with the pained wails accenting what he was doing, Kenta dragged the blade down from point to point, the bottom of the incision marked at the top of the public bone, when he hit bone once more. This cut was juuuust deep enough to split through the abdominal wall, allowing for everything to slowly begin to fall free with the force of gravity. Vivisection, disembowelment, whatever you want to call it... it was fun times. Kenta wiped the blood from his blade on the male's face before slipping it back into the hidden place it had came from; a hidden catch across his back concealed by his robes. At this point, he tossed the dripping meat sack across the room so that he'd impact the far wall well above the ground, allowing him to crumple to the floor in a growing pool of his own blood. In an instant Kenta was there, reaching into the pile of guts that was still leaking from the inside of the man's body and using them to fashion a garrote of guts, which a couple of kunai was used to tack to the wall so that the fucker was hanging by his own guts. The blood and gore made everything slick and impossible to grab, so that while the idiot was slowly bleeding out and suffocating under the force of his own weight, he couldn't do anything but watch and think about just how bad he dun goofed.

Now then.

Nana.

He had a first aid kit. It wasn't much, but he could get her stabilized enough to be moved. Or enough to survive until a medic got there. Either way, she wasn't dying on his watch. He was at her side immediately, kneeling down beside her with his rather large kit flicking open; his first though to go for the pain medication encase she woke up before he was done.

WC: 1680

4Into the Arms of Fate [Invite Only] Empty Re: Into the Arms of Fate [Invite Only] Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:06 am

Ryoka

Ryoka

D-rank
-Thread Exit -

Total WC: 789

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.