You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Ah, it was such a nice day out. There was not a cloud in the sky, and it was pretty warm out. Daiko was wearing a hoodie and some jeans, just sitting out in a bench in the middle of the Village. He didn't really feel like doing anything right now, though he figured he could people watch to see if any interesting person were to come around. The boy had not met anyone yet, so the first person he would see he'd probably walk up and talk to them.

Around him wasn't really anything special. He was a little bit away from the shops of the village, just kind of sitting around where he assumed people would pass frequently. He didn't really know the layout of the village, so he would probably have to ask someone about that, if he ran into anyone. If not, he figured he would just be sitting here for a long time.

Daiko lays back in his seat, looking up at the sky. Nothing interesting ever seemed to happen around this village. Maybe he just wasn't paying attention to what was actually happening, because he would usually just sit around the village doing nothing.

[200]

Last edited by Daiko on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making private)

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
It was yet another wonderful day out and about within Kiri. The sun was shining brightly and there was not a cloud in the sky. The temperature was perfect, not too hot nor too cold. Genbu figured it would be a good day to get out of the house and explore. He decided he would check out the shops and see if they had anything of interest. He gathered himself in his apartment, grabbing his cloak on his way out the door. He draped the cloak over himself in the usual fashion, leaving only his head visible to the outside world. He set off towards the shops, walking slowly and taking in the day.

As he reached the shops he began to look into the various store windows, looking for anything interesting. He saw a wide variety of items in the windows such as weapons, toys, armor, food, toys, and anything one could imagine. They certainly had some selection. As he looked to the streets around him he realized they were relatively empty for how beautiful that day was. There were a few people here and there but for the most part it was seemingly a ghost town. Maybe he had just come at an off time. He didn't mind either way as he wasn't too fond of large crowds but it still struck him as a bit odd. He continued on his stroll, wondering what else he should do for the day. As he walked, he picked up on young shinobi like himself, sitting by his lonesome. He seemed a bit apprehensive as if he didn't know his way about. He wasn't wearing a Kiri headband but Genbu could generally spot a shinobi when he saw one. Perhaps he was new in town as he had never seen the young man before.

WC: 307

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Ah, the beautiful Kiri air. It was refreshing, but there was almost nobody around. Getting distracted, Daiko just kind of spaces out staring at a shop that was selling something that looked pretty good. Suddenly, he noticed someone else looking at him. It was just a man in a big black cloak. The man's face seemed fixated on Daiko, and so the boy began to walk over to the cloaked figure.

He himself was simply wearing his casual outfit, which was actually pretty noticeable in a crowd. He had on half white and half black trip pants, with a hoodie that was also split in colors, but it was blue and red rather than white and black. The colors of the jacket also had a little bit of white and a bit of black throughout, just kind of adding to the jacket. His hair was the usual blonde, just kind of chillin' in front of his face.

Finally approaching the man, he realizes that this mystery person might not be as old as Daiko had initially thought. He was only a few inches shorter than Daiko, but his face was very calm, his eyes putting off a strong feeling of maturity. Well, it looked like Daiko would have to treat this guy as a peer.

"I see ya noticed me over there" Daiko gives a small nod, "It looks like you and I are the only people in the whole village today..."

He waits a second for a response from the boy before continuing.

"I am sort of new here, would you mind showing me around a bit?"

[470]

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
As he looked toward the young man, it appeared as though he had taken notice of Genbu's gaze. He stood up from the bench he was sitting upon and began to walk towards Genbu. "He's going to talk to me isn't he...." Genbu thought to himself as he let out a sigh. As the young man walked toward him, Genbu analyzed his attire and tried to assess some information about him. The young man wore a half white half black pants of an odd cut he had never seen before, with a hooded sweatshirt that split into blue and red with hints of black and white as accent colors. His hair was the usual blonde and a bit unkempt as it slung over his face. From a closer inspection of his appearance it seemed that he truly was't from around here or at least was relatively new. As the young man reached him he spoke out, "I see ya noticed me over there. It looks like you and I are the only people in the whole village today...". He gave a slight nod while he talked.

"It seems you're correct..." Genbu spoke softly to the young man. "You seem a bit lost around here, you must be new?" "I am sort of new here, would you mind showing me around a bit?" Genbu wasn't opposed to the idea but he also wasn't thrilled with it either. He figured he could at least show the guy around until he had his bearings about him. He pondered for a few moments where he could take the young man and what he would show him along the way. "Sure. Let's go...." Genbu said in an apathetic tone. He began to walk off towards the remaining shops on the strip and towards the food as he was hungry and figured he could kill two birds with one stone. He assumed the young man would follow, but he wouldn't be upset if he didn't.

WC: 354

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Daiko smiled at the man as he began to lead the way, and he himself followed right next to the man. "I'm Daiko, by the way. Nice to meet you." He gives the man a slight bow, and continues at the same pace as they were going. Just then, Daiko noticed something. As they were walking down the strip, the random stores that the hungry ninja didn't care about turned into.. restaurants. Sighing, he rubs his stomach a little bit. He was pretty hungry at this point, as he had been sitting around in the village for what felt like hours before the man showed up. 

"Hey, let's stop at one of these restaurants... I'm not sure which ones are good, so choose a good one and I'll buy the food."

Daiko would follow the man into whichever restaurant that he decided to go in. The ninja didn't really know the food here that well, and he didn't want to pick a place with gross food. Or overpriced food. He hoped that the dining place wasn't anything cheap and gross or expensive. Hopefully there was a place around here that made food quickly. He hoped that the man he just met wouldn't order anything too expensive.

[676]

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
As he walked forward, it appeared as though the young man was going to follow him. "I'm Daiko, by the way. Nice to meet you", spoke the young man.  [color=#6600ff]. The two men walked towards the resteraunts as Genbu was starving. From the looks of it, his new company was quite hungry as well. He began to let out a sigh and rubbed his stomach in an manner that would imply he was hungry at least. "Hey, let's stop at one of these restaurants... I'm not sure which ones are good, so choose a good one and I'll buy the food." Genbu was intrigued by the man's kindness, and figured he should probably reciprocate as well. In his hunger he appeared that he had forgotten his manners and did not introduce himself. "I'm Genbu. Pleasure to meet you Daiko. Let's find some good food to eat. I know a good sushi spot nearby. " He set off towards the restaurant, motioning Daiko to follow. The restaurant he was thinking of was a fantastic little hole in the wall that made amazing rolls and cheap too. Genbu wasn't too fond of spending money on food but he was willing to part with it to have some of that delicious sushi from Sakura's. He continued to lead Daiko towards the restaurant, making sure to point out various spots on the way their way so that Daiko had a better understanding of the city around him. The two passed various shops ranging from weaponry, jewelry, armor, and finally the started hitting the areas with restaurants and food. The two men several resteraunts on their way to Sakura's sushi, their intended destination. Genbu was fond of several places along this route but he had a taste for some sushi this day, and hopefully he would get a free meal for his troubles.

As the two men reached the store front, Genbu nodded to Daiko and spoke "Here it is, Sakura's sushi. Its the best spot for good and cheap sushi in the city. I'm pretty sure you'll like it". He opened the door and walked inside motioning Daiko to follow him. Genbu took a seat towards the center of the restaurant, making sure to be seated facing towards the entrance, a minor habit of his to ensure he was aware of who was entering a building. He motioned Daiko to sit with him and picked up a menu to decide what he would eat.

WC: 436

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
The hunt for a resteraunt continued. The man was pointing out various locations around the city, and Daiko put it all to memory. The different kinds of shops and other establishments were all mapped out in his brain. He wanted to get this place down to memory, so he would have no problem finding anything in the future. Trying to find the lake was bad enough, but he wanted to be able to find things that weren't thousands of meters in diameter.

Following behind the ninja, Daiko realizes that his name is Genbu. "Nice to meet you Genbu." Daiko will make sure to remember this man, not only because he is about to buy him food, but also because he was kind enough to show Daiko around this interesting place. As they were walking along, Daiko's eyes began to get large and his mouth was watering a bit. It was a sushi restaurant. The ninja kept pace with Genbu, following the sushi shop with his eyes intently.

When they make it close, Genbu is sure to point out that this indeed is the place they were going to eat. It wasn't anything super fancy, but it looked like cheap, high quality sushi. He would have to remember this place. As soon as he walked inside, he smelled all of the fresh aromas dancing in the air. He could smell fish, but not in a rotted sense, but more as if a fresh salmon was right under his nose. The smell soon faded as they passed the sushi bar and into the restaurant. He sat down in front of Genbu, and smiled as he picked up one of the menus for sushi.

"Sushi is one of my favorite foods, actually" Daiko starts, "I am probably just going to order everything on this sushi menu, if you'd care to sample them with me." He puts little checks next to all the different kinds of sushi. He was eyeing up the dragon rolls, the eel rolls, and all the different kinds of sashimi. He smiled at the thought, and literally marked down everything on the sushi order thing. The total came to about 1000 ryo. Not too bad!

[1041]

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
"Sushi is one of my favorite foods, actually" Daiko announced excitedly, "I am probably just going to order everything on this sushi menu, if you'd care to sample them with me." Genbu was certainly hungry and wasn't one to turn down free food so he nodded his head in agreement with Daiko. He watched Daiko as he marked up the order sheets. Dragon rolls, eel rolls, sashimi, and more all had check marks next to them. "This guy must be loaded. He's literally ordering everything on the menu. I've never seen someone do such a thing before. He either must be rich or setting me up for falling on the bill. If he's trying to stick me with the bill, this won't end well for him..." Genbu thought to himself. As he looked over Daiko's order sheet, it was literally full of every single item on the menu. The total had come to 1000 ryo. "Wow..." Genbu said astonished. "That quite the order there Daiko. You must be quite the hungry fellow"

As the two waited for their food to arrive, Genbu figured he would try to learn more about Daiko, it seemed there was apparently more to him that meets the eye. "Soooo....where are you from Daiko? You said you were relatively new around here so where is home for you? What brought you out and about into the streets today?..." Genbu asked intently. Before Daiko could get a word out, the chef and several waiters brought out numerous plates of sushi and sashimi, a meal fit for the Daimyo themselves."Wow, that is quite literally the most sushi i have ever seen in my life. I have no clue how we are going to be able to eat all of this food. I don't think my stomach as that big..." Genbu said overwhelmed by the volume of food that had just been thrust in front of him. "Daiko, since you so generously offered to pay for this meal, have the first taste and tell me what you think." Genbu motioned to the plate of food between the two men and waited for Daiko to take his first bite. He separated out some pieces he wanted to eat and placed them on a side plate next to him, anxiously waiting for Daiko to begin so that he could finally enjoy his meal.

WC: 423

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
The waitress took his order, and Daiko began waiting patiently for the food to come. Looking over at Genbu, he decides he should probably have some kind of conversation with him. The man made a comment on how much sushi Daiko was ordering, and he just smiled at him. "Well, I haven't eaten in like two days, so as you can imagine I'm pretty hungry." He grinned at the man, showing off his sharp smile. "It's just been nothing but training for me the past few days really..." He trailed off after that. After sitting around waiting for food for a little while, he listens to see what his new friend has to say. He was asking all kinds of personal questions like what brought Daiko here and what he was doing out on the streets today. He didn't take it as prying, he just figured the man was interested and looking for a few stories to be told. Before he could even begin talking, the food arrived. There were plates on top of plates of just beautiful, handmade sushi. Daiko was getting more excited by the second. He looked at the massive spread of food in front of him, and tried to contain himself.

Rather than breaking off a small piece, Daiko stuffs one of the whole piles of wasabi in a small dish, pouring soy sauce on top of it. He uses his chopsticks to finely break apart the wasabi, and all that was left was some soy sauce with little bits of green floating in it. Daiko was excited. He also filled a small plate with just soy sauce for the less extreme to enjoy. Grabbing the first piece of shrimp sashimi he sees, he dips it in the wasabi sauce and brings it too his lips. His eyes immediately begin to water, and his nose begins to run ever so slightly. Rubbing all of that away with a napkin, Daiko chews and swallows the sushi. "This is some of the best sushi I have ever had. I hope you're enjoying it. And to awnser your question... To be honest, I'm not really from anywhere. I just kinda roamed into the village and I was looking around to see if it was worth staying around for a little while." He looks around, absorbing the atmosphere of the sushi restaurant that Genbu had taken them to. Smiling, Daiko continues to eat up the sushi piece by piece, making sure to save at least half of each generic kind for Genbu to try. He ate 1/4 of all of the sushi types there, and he was only getting started. His wasabi dish was empty, having been used up.

Daiko fills his wasabi dish again, and gets back to work on eating. He didn't really have time to say anything at this point, but he would take a momentary break from eating to listen and respond to anything Genbu had to say.

[1534]

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
Daiko picked up an entire pile of wasabi in a small dish and then proceeded to pour soy sauce on top of it. He used his chopsticks to break apart little pieces of the wasabi until all that was left was soy sauce with little chunks of wasabi floating in it. The look on his face was that of pure excitement like a child getting presents on Christmas. He also filled a small plate with just soy sauce, apparently as a courtesey to Genbu so that he wouldn't be forced to eat from the now blazing wasabi soy sauce concoction he had made. He quickly grabbed the first piece of shrimp sashimi and dipped it in the wasabi sauce. As he brought it to his mouth to eat, his eyes began to water, and his nose had a bit of run to it. "I guess he really loves spicy food..." Genbu thought to himself. Daiko politely wiped away the runny nose and began to eat his meal. After pausing for a moment to digest his food, Daiko began to speak once more."This is some of the best sushi I have ever had. I hope you're enjoying it. And to answer your question...To be honest, I'm not really from anywhere. I just kinda roamed into the village and I was looking around to see if it was worth staying around for a little while."

"I'm glad your enjoying the sushi. Its one of my favorite places around here." Genbu said politely. "I hope you find Kiri a place worth staying Daiko. It may have its rough edges, but its really a nice place when you get to know it." Genbu began to eat more an more sushi. It seemed Daiko was quite the quick eater as before he knew it, Daiko had eaten over 1/4 of the meal by himself already. Genbu quickly ate his favorite pieces of sushi, the dragon roll. The food was particularly exquisite that day. Every piece was a decandant morsel in Genbu's mouth. Maybe he would have to keep the place a bit more of a secret so as not to ruin his special place to eat. "I appreciate the meal Daiko, I hope that I was at least an adequate tour guide for you. I do apologzie, but after this I must leave you but you're welcome to come find me again sometime in the city. I have a quick errand I must run; I have to see a man about selling a sword of mine." It seemed as though by the time Genbu had finished his words, Daiko was already almost done with the meal.  "I'll be seeing you around..." Genbu spoke as he wiped his mouth of any remaining food particles. He stood up from his seat, gave Daiko a quick bow of respect, thanked the chef, and headed out the door.

~Exit Thread~

WC: 498
TWC: 2018

Daiko

Daiko

D-rank
Ah, that sushi sure hit the spot. He had eaten 1/4 of it pretty quickly before Genbu started to talk to him again. The man seemed to be enjoying his own food, and Daiko noticed how slow he ate. Well, there would be more for him then. Genbu was telling Daiko that this was his favorite place to eat around. He could see why. The sushi was high quality, and the wait time was very short. He ordered litterally everything on the menu and it only took them a few minutes to come out with the food. Pretty crazy. He would probably end up eating here more often. Perhaps this could be a regular spot that he could go to eat. After the man ate a couple pieces of sushi, he looked like he was going to leave.

Daiko listened to Genbu tell him about how he had to go sell a sword or something, and Daiko nodded. "Alright, I hope that all goes well. You were an excellent tour guide, I'm sure I can figure most other things out around here." Bidding the man farewell, Daiko returns to his food. About half of it was left, so he decided that he might as well eat the rest of it. Chewing every single bit up piece by piece, it takes him only about half an hour to eat all of the food that he had ordered. He left to pay the lady, and had dropped over half his ryo on a single meal. And to think, Genbu wasn't even that hungry.

Walking out of the shop, Daiko decides that he should do some exploring around the village. He looks around at the different shops and such that Genbu had shown him, remembering what they all were. He mostly just kept the shops committed to memory, since he would probably be going back there to buy supplies at some point anyway. There were shops for items that seemed to be weapons of some sort, a shop for medical supplies, shops for armors and clothes, and pretty much anything he would ever want. He wondered if Kiri had a unique style to their clothing that he hasn't seen before. That would be pretty interesting.

Walking around, he makes it past where the shops are. He needs to find where his home is so he doesn't have to sleep outside again. He looks for a good place to rest. Sitting down on a nice bench, he decides that it would be best if he were to just chill here and wait for another person to show up. Maybe someone as kind as the man he had just met, Genbu, would show up and give him some insight on the village and the workings around it. Daiko would never turn down some new information.

[EXIT]

[2005]

2005/2000 Words needed for All Stats from D-1 to D-2

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.