You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE Empty Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Dengen

Dengen

D-rank
Mission name: Black-Operation Clean Sweep
Mission rank: S-Rank
Objective: Take Out each member of the Akuyaku Organization {3000 words for each member}

Reward: 1000 Ryo for each of the fugitive (Can be done a total of 11 times)

Mission description: The Akuyaku organization is a brand new organization, still Martial Law states that one can’t be too careful. The Tsuchikage is asking for a swift elimination of each member in the organization as intelligence proved that they are attempting to revive the Akatsuki goal. The importance of the completion of the mission is self-explained since the Akatsuki prove to be a world threat and the leading antagonist to National Security.

The Akuyaku organization may have a different name to the Akatsuki but they sport a custom made Akatsuki cloak that fits the leaders liking and they kept the red cloud symbol on it. Each shinobi in the organization is considered an S-Rank criminal so to get them one must act with extreme caution. Carefully planned surgical strikes against each member of the organization is asked for in order to bring down the organization without letting them communicate to each other that we know where they are; so this is a ANBU ranked mission and the key to capturing is the element of surprise.

The members of the Akuyaku organization are shinobis from all over the shinobi world thus they could be found anywhere. Iwagakure is the village that is mostly focused on capturing these fugitives before they get to powerful and cause real destruction because the organization consists of 4 Iwagakure shinobis though one is the mole that got the information to the Tsuchikage in the first place. If the shinobi requesting the mission is accepted they will receive [TOP SECRET] information on the personal in the organization.

[TOP SECRET]
There are 11 members in the Akuyaku organization. Their exact goal is unknown but intelligence has confirmed that they wish to follow in the steps of the Akatsuki organization. 4 members of the organization are from Iwagakure so intel on their individual statistic is more than sufficient. All of the shinobis listed are considered S-Rank and thus they must each be handled with extreme caution. First I must show you the organization as a whole, we put each member together by digitally modifying the photo to make it look as if they are all standing side by side to each other.

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 2rw9izo

Each member of the organization has a unique set of skills and are all equally important but the most important would be its leader; the man standing in the center, a member of the Kaguya Clan. Now for an individual brake-down for each Akuyaku member in the organization beginning with the Iwagakure born shinobis.

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE Sb3k9d
Fire & Water

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 16gjtld
Fire & Lightning

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 2pydj6x
Fire & Earth (Molten Rock)

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 107me4l
Earth & Fire (Quicklime Glue)

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 2e3oisl
Fire, Earth & Lightning

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 2h657vl
Lightning & Wind

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 2wdde0m
Wind, Fire & Water

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 2lwxdt4
Earth & Lightning

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE Jfyqhc
Water & Lightning

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 20az9n7
Water & Wind

Spoiler:

Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE 5v1vq
Wind & Fire

Spoiler:

Where to Find the Fugitives:
Spoiler:

Mission details: The mission is completed (3000 W) and reward (1000 Ryo) is given after arresting or killing a member of the Akuyaku organization. There are only 11 members in the organization so the mission can only be completed 11 times. Shinobis must first defeat all the members of the organization before getting to the leader. More then one shinobi can go on the mission but the rules stay the same as if they were doing the mission alone. Because the fugitives are considered a national threat shinobis from other villages can go after these fugitives as well, as long as they bring the results to the mission to the Tsuchikage personally. It is possible to see two members of the organization together if you wish to go on a “two on two” match but again the rules stays the same.

Fighting the fugitives should be simple and fun. It should be one of the best experiences in Saga as you are taking down an S-Rank criminal with S-Rank capability in nearly all fields of battle. The techniques used by the fugitives and the puppets that the Chikamatsu uses will be up to the “OOC.” You will control their abilities but only use canon techniques for them and canon puppets for the Chikamatsu. Long story short, creativity is the goal and creativity is gold. To find the shinobis one must travel to the village of the fugitive’s birth. Making this mission a in easier mission for those of other villages to complete and in order to capture and/or kill the fugitives permission from the Tsuchikage will not be needed, just proof of the arrest/kill. Being in control, the “OOC” player going on the mission can accuse the fugitives of whatever crimes they wish, consider yourselves cops for a little while.

Last edited by Dengen on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE Empty Re: Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
So, I don't know if my moderation authority extends to S-Rank Missions, and I know for a fact that my experience doesn't, but I'll give this

Is this a multiple-part mission, as in it'd be done over time in multiple different topics? From what I can gather, the mission is stretching traditional mission rules/guidelines. I'm not sure if it's allowed or not, though. Most missions have a clear objective, a set amount of ryo you receive from succeeding, and requires a certain set amount of words. This kind of bends the rules.

Why not create an individual mission(if you do this, it'd be best to avoid thread spam by just making one topic) to eliminate each one rather than have it as one bulk mission? If it was one bulk mission, I think the maximum payment you could administer is 1000.

I apologize for the disorganization of my response as well, my mind is elsewhere at the moment. You'd be better off getting a more official review from Kenta.

3Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE Empty Re: Iwa Black Ops mission {S-Rank} -DONE Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:33 pm

Dengen

Dengen

D-rank
Kenta said she was going to give you an awareness to this mission so i believe your moderation authority is sufficient enough.

Takao
-"Is this a multiple-part mission, as in it'd be done over time in multiple different topics?"

It is my mistake because i have to make the details a lot clearer, but yes. This mission is made to be done at maximum 11 times as separate missions for each fugitive. I think this is a controversial mission in deed but i dont think it bends the rules much, its just saving room to not make 11 missions out of one. I know where you are coming from though that is why i wanted someone to check it, so i can now edit and clean up the app. The mission app is a lot more disorganized then your response so its ok, and i think you did pretty good at reviewing. Ill clean it up and ask Kenta after.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.