You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
ANBU Intel Assistant A-Rank:

Waking up early in the morning as he rolled around in his bed he looked up from beneath the sheets a bit annoyed. The maid was there busy placing his breakfast on the table as he looked around sleepily. He rubbed his eyes softly then sat up yawning a bit before saying, "hi, is that mine?" as she looked to him with a smile she nodded, "Yes, goshijisama , gosho ... Aura-sama" as he looked at her tilting his head, when did she hear his name if she was not even there. It bothered him, but he just sighed and then looked to the side and realised he was wearing some simple shirt. Just a shirt was all her was wearing with his scrolls all neatly inside a backpack as then someone opened the door.

"Did you sleep well my child?" as he looked to the beautiful lady who was known as the Empress as he nodded. He actually did sleep well, but he noticed something strange as the woman delivered a letter to him and then said. "I like that you are always honest with me, even though you are hiding something important from me. I will help you though", she grinned with a beautiful plotting smile as she turned around and headed out the door as the four assassin maids stood outside and then one whispered. "The Empress has chosen her path"

The maid began cleaning up the boy's room as he got up, he just had a shirt and he could not go out and do any missions in just that could he? He opened the letter and in it were the details for him to help another ANBU member gain information on the criminal activities within the market place. He started looking through the warddrobe which was full of clothing, he could not make a choice until he finally found something nice. He put on a large cloak which looked like something worn by Akatsuki long time ago. It suited him and he just put on a shorts and a soft set of sandals on his feet. He began hiding things inside the cloak before finally heading out, as he did so the Empress stood by the door and waved to him.

He did not take too long to get to where he needed to be as he ran along the side of the Naka river then went and took a short cut into the main village of Konoha, he finally stopped when he noticed the ANBU member he was meant to meet. The man was wearing a black mask, black scarf and a black ninja gi. The guy then appeared behind him only to have the boy holding a kunai to the shinobi's neck, the shinobi then spoke. "So you the assistant for this mission, i had to make sure you were. If you did not pick up my attack i would have had to silence you."

The boy glared at him before replying with, "I already know where it is, so can you give me some of the surveilance stuff so i can start placing some of it myself". The confidence in the small unbroken voice of the small broken little blonde boy was surprising to the ANBU shinobi, who had received orders that he had to make sure the boy was not a traitor. For this boy was no ordinary boy, he was a child genius that comes maybe once every ten generations, which was actually becoming annoying as hard working shinobi found that child geniuses were actually appearing like crazy. The world was changing from the Great Wars to the Underground Wars, the new generation were destined to surpass all that was set before them.

"Oh, and next time you try and kill me, you die". As the black ANBU shinobi nearly wet himself he realised he was not going to be able to deal with this kid like the deep underground had hoped. Someone was out to get this kid, while many people were gathering around him the other girl who was now dressed normally looked and recognised him. She smiled as the boy was okay after sleeping over by the bandits place, she wondered how the kid actually got out. The more she thought about it the more she could not understand. Finally she realised that the boy was not a boy and was a tool. When she realised how scared Shadow was, she knew things were not normal with him.

After a while the boy finally began preparing himself mentally for the mission at hand, not knowing that one of the assassin's was also following him.

Words = 779/2500

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
It took a while as he was walking finally reaching the market district's darker sections during the day time. He did not want to go at night just yet since he still needed to collect the new headset he purchased the other day, as he walked through the market place some people stared at him. He was sure he did not have anything suspicious on as he looked down only to keep wondering. A stranger met up with him and then said, "You should not wear those clothes during the day kid, they may think you the member of some cult or something." He had a confused look on his face as he then thought for a bit and started dropping the robe as the man urked and grabbed the cloak keeping it up. "Hey, do not just take that off here, you must be a new kid so come here after the moon is up there by the mountain okay. Why can we not get some better kids to please them, always has to be stupid kids who only know how to undress and have to be tought everything else." As he stood there not understanding what was going on other than that the man gave him the card with a number and told him to be ready for the sale. What were they selling at night, what were they doing and is this why he had this cloak made for him. Who knows as he began to scratch his head before heading off to the river to relax so long until nightfall.

Mission Words = 779 + 265 = 1044

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Laying there by the river he met with Shadow who then gave him a note as he began to read it, the note detailed that he was now to use the situation to infiltrate the auction. His duty now was to place surveilance in five specific locations that Shadow could not get to. The first location was to be on the pendant of the Head Auctioneer who goes by the name Gobbit, this man is responsible for many auctions and trades within the market district which are not only shady but have led to many missing children and women. Gobbit uses men he enslaves as his workers and therefor the young boy must also place surveilance on the crate that is used in the trade itself. The third location was somewhat more challenging since he had to place it on Madam Mari, the mistress of fallen men, she used to have competition in the form of the Mistress of Blades. She is not to be taken lightly as she is an A-Rank ex-shinobi and is more than capable of dealing with strong shinobi by herself, however her level of perception is low during auctions to prevent her from accidentally killing or hurting anyone unintentionally. The forth and fifth locations are more simple he is to tap the contact device used in the procedure as well as place one more piece of surveilance on the legendary black market sword, whose name can not be mentioned. The information of this blade states that it was used long ago by a legendary swordsman who went crazy and attempted to destroy the world, but was stopped by three powerful sannin after fighting for seven days. The location was so damaged that the exact place where it happened is no longer known, all that is known is the power of the sword itself which is something that must be followed and taken back to the rightful authorities.

Mission Words = 1044 + 324 = 1368

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
As he finished reading and understanding the mission he was given a small white blanket and some underwear. He got told to just wear that and nothing else for the mission. He decided to put some scrolls inside the white blanket just incase, since it might be a bad idea to wear too little. The ANBU Shadow realised this could be too dangerous as he then provided a loose white shirt and nice tight white hot pants. He could not understand why the clothing was so white, but he was told it would allow him easier access. As he got dressed in secret he began to think which order to do the mission in, he wanted to check out the sword first, but he had to get the ladies attention and the main auctioneer. The crates should probably be first before they unpack them or keep eyes on them, while the other location would be rather simple too in its own right. He took a deep breath and then exhaled preparing for his mission.

Mission Words = 1368 + 174 = 1542

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
The moon began to rise into the sky as the young blonde boy dressed in his white socks which he put on after, since his feet were getting really cold. As he made sure his white hot pants and loose white shirt were on correctly with a few minor weapons on him just in case. He proceeded to make sure his blanket was wrapped around him like he was told to and he made his way to the market place. The place looked the same, it did not seem to dangerous as he walked passed some of the decent shops open, when he got grabbed from the alley way. He yelped a bit as the person held him by the scruff of his neck, which hurt a lot making him nearly kill the guy until he realised it was his target.

"Hey kid, you late now get in the box like a good little boy!", as the man tossed him into a crate. Inside the crate were some other kids too as they all just looked lifeless, dead, unwanted, broken and just plain sad. He understood the feeling so well that he did not even need to try to blend in, as he took that chance to place one surveilance bug inside the crate. The smell of blood and claw marks against the edges of the crate showed these people were too lazy to get new crates for their merchandise. However they were not only selling people there were crates with stolen goods, gold and other valuables but for some reason the man still motioned for the other kids to move away from him. He got marked with some tattoo on his upper left arm which said Virgin. He did not understand what it meant and all he knew was that he was whatever this was. The crate began to move as they were being taken away to the main location.

Mission Words = 1542 + 321 = 1863/2500

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He sat quietly while the other kids glared at him, the one said. "His still clean, maybe we should welcome him a bit before we get there." The young boy looked at them approaching surrounding him in the crate when he decided to do something he did not like. He screamed like a little girl, the kids got a fright and the guy in charge opened the crate and saw two kids still standing and punched them hard in the gut. "You brats better sit down, or else i will break your ass in!! Got it you little maggot worms!"
The kids cried and nodded as Yuzu wiped the tears from his eyes, he was crying because he hates screaming like that. The crate finally stopped as he just heard a lot of strange noises and he sniffed slightly, there was smoke outside as he leaned against the edge to listen in through the crate.

"Okay, welcome one and all to the Konoha Survival Games, as you all know our winners get the special treatment of choosing their prizes as well as a guest appearance of Madam Mari, The one true Mistress and winner of the first ever survival games. She will be standing here to hand out the prizes while some may choose freedom others may choose money, fame and even special encounters of the inappropriate kind. So today we have a treat as well as a bunch of special's today. We have on display the four main prizes for tonights show and one secret fifth prize, now for our first choice who wants to see what it is?" The crowd cheered as these rotten people could care less about the evils of what they were doing. The first prize was unveiled and it was, 10000 ryo as some people new people dashed after the money only to be cut apart by Mari who then stood on the stage.

"Show some respect, we are all criminals here there is no need to bother stealing when you are weak. Now then continue..." As the auctioneer laughed having seen this all before he unveiled the second prize, a scroll as he then began to speak. "I will let Mari unveil this scrolls truth."

The great mistress held up the scroll then spoke, "This is the legendary Water Bending scroll stolen from Kirigakure during the Seven Bells War. It was believed to have been destroyed however i took it and have decided to hand it down to someone who would like to learn all its arts and skills" As she then placed it next to the ryo the man grinned and unveiled the third prize. The Gold Armor, a strong gladiator's armor made of pure gold, which was not only really strong but also worth a lot of ryo, but sometimes the 10000 ryo is worth more than a lump of gold you must struggle to sell.
Finally he coughed several times then knocked on the crate as the big man grabbed the young boy's arm and dragged him out. He did not fight or resist as he got placed center stage. "I present to you the Virgin you had all been waiting for, he or she, it could go either way at this point, is an untouched virgin that may be done with as you all please. I know we save our surprises for last but it was hard deciding what you guys wanted to see more."

The grin on Gobbit's face and the slight smile on Mari's face were enough to send chills in the spines of normal people. However these people drooled laughed and grinned with an evil that should be cleansed from these lands. As the young boy Ren just looked down his cute innocent face and plain white clothes making him appear like a little angel was a lot to take in. He was confused not saying a word as the mistress walked passed eyeing the kid carefully. "So she wanted you too" as the woman noticed some familiar mark on the side of his forehead that he never noticed before. She ruffled his hair and he tagged her hand as he held it for a bit. What was with these evil woman wanting him for their evil plans, he did not even know that they wanted him to begin with or if they knew who he was. He carefully stepped back and slipped on purpose placing a tag on Gobbits foot as he got mad. "Get off my foot kid, you may be a virgin but i will still beat that ass if i have to!"

He laid on the floor as he began to think carefully, he tagged the woman, he tagged the man, he tagged the crate and he looked and noticed a bird with a note in its leg which was behind Gobbit. It was the messenger bird and he needed to tag it so he carefully watched when the mistress looked away and tossed the tag on to the bird that did not even notice it. With four out of five his targets complete it was nearly time to make his escape, but then fire shot into the sky and the winners of the survival games appeared...

Mission Words = 1863 + 880 = 2743/2500 = 2500/2500
Training Excess = 243

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
There were only three winners as the one woman walked in front with her flat chest and large eye brows, the people did not laugh as she was carrying the head of the second and third place winner who apparently mistook her for prey and got killed off. The last two survivors were cowering behind her with their heads down low, as she then shouted on stage. "I have won the survival games, and these two retards who i let live wanted to taste true victory, but those who can not survive must die so that true survivors only survive in the survival of the survival games!!!". No one ever realised that there was a stealth field placed around the area and sound sealing tags surrounding the venue itself, As the boy looked down he noticed that the ground was disturbed as he realised this place was different and that the venue probably moved around on a regular basis. After a while of the crowd calming down the auctioneer then spoke.

"Now the moment you have all been waiting for, what could be greater than a beautiful young virgin, well not much but this definitely comes close to it"
He raised up something that was covered and revealed a long large box with strange engraved markings on it and careful intricate designed patterns woven on its sides. This stood out and was like him, something that seemed so pure in a location so unclean.

" Inside this box is the greatest sword that was ever made, you may be wondering why we would give something so dangerous and so powerful to just anyone. Well the truth will be revealed now by the mistress herself."

As he stepped one-side the lady known as Mari took to the box and opened it, she then raised in both hands the sword which made people look in awe. She then held it and began showing its design before beginning to speak. "This sword is a fine blade that was meant to cut through armor of thousands of shinobi, even after all this the blade is unharmed from its days in battle. Deep within the blade unique runes have been etched into the blade, one of the runes will only allow those worthy to wield it, another rune allows one to cut far greater than they would with any other sword. This is not some magical sword that breathes fire or summons lightning, this is the sword for a true swordsman."

It was risky as he became drawn to the blade in awe like a little child seeing a beautiful girl for the first time and falling in love. The blade seemed to speak to him as he reached out the woman looked at him as he became self aware and blushed pulling his hand away. "May i touch it please", the woman saw no harm in that letting him hold the blade as he managed to slip his final surveilance bug in the hilt. Things were looking good when finally it came to an end as he took a deep breathe. The woman then lifted him up as he held the sword. "Special on today winner gets the sword with the child"

The survivors knew that this meant another game and the woman said, "I win because i like to win, you can give that prize to whoever wants it. I will take the ryo and everything else since my friends over here are giving their prizes to me as a gift" The woman took her prizes and walked off with her two man slaves. The auction started as the first man shouted out, "ten thousand ryo" followed by the second man shouting "A real man pays one hundred thousand ryo!", another man raised his hand as the auction went on, the price kept rising until the mistress got tired as the one man reached one million three hundred thousand, she raised her hand and said. "Five million ryo!!" The crowd all shut their mouths as many people began to cry after roughly ten minutes of making sure no one else would bid she took her prize. As she was carrying him away with the sword she then spoke to him. "The next time we meet, we will be enemies. You lucky i do not care about them since i am not part of them. I only care about myself and i also liked the sword so wanted it to go to a real swordsman. What am i saying you just a little kid, anyways put this on and go stay at this address here, they will keep you safe. Give this sword to someone worthy or sell it and say you escaped whatever suits you. I want to retire from all this killing already, it just is not any fun anymore."

He nodded as he went off with the sword and the brown hoody she gave him. Things seemed a bit too much to handle but for now he completed his mission and made a new friend who happened to also be an enemy at the same time.

As he walked on he met with Shadow who then glared at him. "How did you escape? You were suppose to be sold off so i could get my payment" as he looked to the ANBU member who seemed to have betrayed him, he thought about it when finally the girl who was with him on his previous mission appeared behind him. "Shadow, what are you talking about, who gave you this mission to kill him?". The man known as Shadow kept quiet then just said two words, "Everyone dies" as he charged she was about to attack in self defence when the boy just yawned and before the guy even realised it he was falling to the ground. He then scratched his head while Shadow looked up to him then back down at his missing right leg. "When did you? how did you? what did you do to me you ANBU b..." Before he could utter another vulgarity he took a kick to the face as his teeth flew out. "Since you two know about my mission i have to kill both of you". The girl was confused, when all of a sudden she felt a liquid dripping down her stomach and over her leg. The man looked in fear as he said, "What kind of monster are you, she came to help you". He did not answer the man as he showed him a piece of paper and the man committed suicide vaporising his own body with an ANBU jutsu. He looked to the girl then finally said, "Sorry" as she fell down bleeding out, there was more here than he could let on. He shed a few tears for her as he knew they could have been friends, but they needed to die for the sake of the greater mission.

Mission words = 2500/2500
Training Excess = 243 + 1158 = 1401
Endurance A2 to A3 = 1300/1300

Mission Complete
Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.