You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discover the Pervert [D Rank mission] Empty Discover the Pervert [D Rank mission] Mon May 30, 2016 11:51 am

Genbu

Genbu

D-rank
Mission Details:

As Genbu searched the mission outpost for a mission to take, he stumbled upon an interesting mission, well, more interesting that chasing cats. He read the mission objective to himself, "Go undercover as a cashier in store and find out why so many employees have been quitting their jobs after a few days. Seems easy enough." As he prepared himself to take on the mission, he decided he needed slightly more Intel about the situation before he set forth. He went to speak with the store owner to gather as much information as he could to make his job that much easier.

Once inside of the stores, he found the store owner and asked him out back to have a conversation. "So what exactly is the problem here?," Genbu asked. "One of my stores is having a major problem with workers quitting. I've had 6 cashiers quit in 2 weeks!" the store owner exclaimed. "I’ll have to close that store if I can’t figure out what’s going on. Can you Help?!” Genbu graciously accepted the owner’s plea for help and offered to go undercover to find the root of his problems. The store owner gave Genbu the uniform for the store and a bit more information about the store in question. The owner told him he would be serving under the store manager, Joroku, a middle aged man with slicked back black hair and glasses. “Thank you for the information. I will return when I find the culprit,” Genbu assured the store owner. With the store owner at his side, the two set off to the store to begin his mission. As they approached the store, the owner spoke to Genbu, “Once I introduce you to Joroku, I will head off to manage the other stores. I may come back to check in and see how things are going, but for the most part, I will leave you to your own devices.” Once inside, the store owner introduced Genbu to Joroku. “Joroku, this is your new employee Genbu. His first day is today. Show him around the store and teach him how we do business” said the store owner. To Genbu, Joroku seemed overly eager to fulfill this task. Almost too eager it seemed. It looked like he idolized the store owner to the point of obsession. “That’s a bit creepy,” Genbu thought to himself.

As the store owner left, Joroku pulled Genbu to the side and began to speak to him. “Today is gonna be a good day Genbu!, I’m gonna teach you everything there is to know about the store. And maybe a little bit more than that if you’re lucky…” Joroku said as he winked at Genbu. “Well that was awkward” Genbu thought to himself. The two men walked throughout the store as Joroku showed Genbu the various ins and out of the facility. As they walked towards the store room Joroku whispered in Genbu’s ear “We can have some fun back here later…” as he grabbed Genbu’s ass. Genbu was both confused and annoyed by Joroku. “Soo this is why everyone keeps leaving…” Genbu thought to himself. “Do you treat all your employees this nicely?” Genbu asked Joroku. “I sure do. They take it as a compliment. Ain’t no one ever said anything bad about me. Just like you won’t either. If you ever want to work in the village ever again, Genbu,” Joroku said with a creepy smile on his face. Genbu knew Joroku was the culprit, so he turned away to go seek out the store owner and inform him of the events of that day. As he turned, he felt Joroku’s hand slap his ass.

Within the blink of an eye, Genbu dashed behind Joroku and placed his kunai on his neck. “If you ever touch me or any employee like that again, you won’t have to worry about anyone telling on you. You won’t be alive long enough to know” Genbu whispered into his ear. “Do you understand me, Joroku?” Joroku nodded silently and slinked his way back into the storeroom like a frightened little girl. As Genbu watched him walk away, he thought to himself “Well that was certainly interesting. Easy enough for a first mission”. Genbu left the store to seek out the store owner and tell him of the pervert amongst his ranks. As he approached the store owner, he smiled and waved as a sign of a successful mission. “I found out the source of your problem. Your store manager Joroku is a massive pervert. He is the reason why your employees have been leaving. He has been threatening them to not tell you which is why you probably kept getting different reasons as to why they left,” Genbu told the store owner. “I took care of it though. I don’t think he’ll be causing you anymore trouble sir”. The store owner graciously thanked Genbu for his efforts and promised him a discount should he ever wanted to shop in one of his stores. “Thank you,” Genbu replied. “Hope everything goes well for you. I’m off to turn this mission in. Have a good day!” Genbu exclaimed proudly as he walked away happy about completing his first mission ever.

~Exit Thread~

WC:889
Required Words: 600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.