You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Empty Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Wed May 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Karumo stood changing slowly at the locker, placing his clothes and equipment neatly into the box and grabbing the towel to drape it over his shoulder. In his right hand he carried a few cigars and a metal flint lighter, in his left hand he carried a bottle of whiskey and a few glass shot glasses. Walking quietly down the wooden corridor and past a red curtain to enter into the male only hot spring area. Finding it empty and a table near the pool with a  few chairs, it was a nice feeling, the sound of rushing water and steam rising up from the water itself. Karumo set his towel on the side and set the whiskey and glasses down next to it, the pool he had chosen was indoors and about twice the size of a hot tub.

He slunk into the water, his grey boxers the only thing covering him and sliding into it up to his chest. The water bounced around slightly as his body displaced it, the heat of it not affecting him in the slightest due to his numbness. No, the true reason he came to these springs was to clear up his sinuses and things, the heavy humidity and steam in its own right was very relaxing, but those were things most people didn't care to notice or just accepted. He was more of one to take note of everything and to enjoy the finer details that others would brush over like it was nothing.

He took a moment, once the water was settled he ducked his head in and ran his fingers through his hair. Soaking wet he emerged and shook his head, then pushed his hair back out of his face, sleaking it back as if it were gelled. Then leaning back up against the wall, he grabbed the whiskey bottle and poured to drinks, one for himself and another for his soon to be arriving compadre, and then more after that. Lining them up for whomever to take if they wanted it. That was if they all got his messing telling him to join him at the hot springs later on to hang out. He also invited a few of the ANBU members he worked with in the Oracles and a few others from the village, having reserved out a private room for them to hang out at. A few had already declined their attendance but the spring could easily hold ten people and he doubted that many would show up. Still, he was the host so he had to be the first one there, whether his ANBU squad members showed up first or even Harichimo. There would be plenty to drink to go around.

So, with several drinks poured in a row for whomever to take, he cut the end of one of the cigars and brought it up to his lips. Lighting the end of it, burning it away as it briefly caught fire, he began to puff away at it heavily. Then sinking back into the water he took a shot of his whiskey and refilled it, preparing for a great night. Soon everyone would begin piling in and relaxing as well, whether it be deserved or undeserved, it mattered not. He was here to quickly waste time, and what better way than to drink the time away?

Whomever arrived first and anyone after that, he would either point them to the changing room to place their stuff and get changed, or he would invite them in and hand them a shot glass full of drink. Part of him wouldn't be taking no for an answer tonight, so he sat there and puffed away as he awaited his guests and friends to join him in a myriad of relaxing. Lots of stories to be told and jokes to be made at each others expense, but still that wouldn't matter at the end of the night because all the toxicity would be washed away by the forgetfulness of their drunken stupor! At least, Karumo planned to let loose as best he could, so back to waiting, puffing on the cigar in heavy inhales and even thicker exhales of smoke.

[704 words]

2Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Empty Re: Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Tue May 24, 2016 4:03 am

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Almost a week now after his return and life seemed to continue on as though he had not left at all. But today was finally a day for relaxation. Harichimo had snooped around and found out his sensei, the tsuchikage, was away in Kirigakure on a business trip. This meant Harichimo would have to wait to see his sensei again but it was alos a chance for him to have a day to unwinding. He had gotten in invite from his friend Karumo to join him in celebrating his recent promotion into The Oracles. Apparently some group of very smart ninjas who were mostly logistics and special tactics. All to fancy for Harichimo's liking. His sight was set on claiming a spot on the Monolith roster. But that was all worries for future Harichimo, right now present Harcihimo was out to enjoy himself. He was making his way to the hot springs with his coat unbuttoned revealing his undershirt and red trunks he was going to wear in the warm pools.

He reached the building that housed the hot springs and walked by the front desk which didn't seem to mind as he entered the locker room. He looked to find the first empty locker and opened it to hang up his coat and fold his undershirt over the bottom of the hanger. He reached back to undo his pony tail and let his black locks fall to their natural resting state. Feels good to finally let all this down. Maybe should think to let it just hang more. Harichimo reached for an inside pocket on his coat to pull out an old cigar bearing the Fantomusado mark. The same cigar Karumo had given him so long ago when they first met. He was never one to smoke but what the heck, one day to let loose since he was already probably going to end up drunk off his ass with how Karumo's meetings usually go. He would chuckle to himself as he closed the locker and looked at himself in the mirror. Not used to being able to let loose like this made his almost question if it was his own reflection in the mirror. He just laughed to himself and made for the exit.

He exited the locker room and made his way to the men's pools where he saw Karumo already starting the party by himself. He waved to his friend. "Chirst party hasn't even started yet and already hitting the sauce huh?" Harichimo just smiled and walked over to the edge where Karumo had already poured him a drink. He reached down to grab the drink and grabbed a near by ash tray before he walked around to the opposite side of the pool. He set down the ash tray where he planned to take a seat and stuck the cigar in the tray to sit as he held the drink close to him. He slowly stepped into the pool ready to finally relax. The feeling of the water lifting all the weight off his legs and relaxing all of his muscles. A hint of enjoyment ran through his system as his body grew accustomed to the water as he sat down. "Man this almost beats my preying mantis technique. It feels like weight of the world literally melting off of my shoulders. So how long you been waiting for me and whoever else you plan to invite? Harichimo would down his shot as it left a slight sting going down his throat. With a little cough he would set his glass down and listen to his friend. He was becoming used to the presence of alcohol in his system whenever he is Karumo. But that doesn't mean he can handle it well or out drink the man. While Karumo talked, Harichimo would cup his hands and scoop water onto his head to try and soak his now draping hair.

660/660

3Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Empty Re: Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Thu May 26, 2016 2:34 am

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
The water rose high up his chest as he sunk into the pool, his arms buried underneath with the rest of his body. Combined with the cigar that he held in his lips, his pores would begin to open up and his sinuses begin to clear up as well. He let his head fall back and his eyes close for a brief moment as he could 'feel' the weight begin to lift from himself. His head then rose as he brought his arm up out of the water and grabbed the glass, taking the whiskey down with a gulp. Setting the glass down with a thud, the sound of glass against stone, he then took another heavy puff of the cigar, tasting the smoke on his tongue. This moment of silence before everyone arrived was nice, he began to pour more whiskey into the glass, the cigar between his fingers as he poured, he laughed to himself. He definitely should have brought more, a bottle for him and a bottle for the rest, he would chuckle to himself and exhale.

He was interrupted though, by the sight of Harichimo arriving and waving to him. He waved back as he poured, his elbow and such leaving the water and dripping back into the pool, he would no doubt, look awfully weird chuckling to himself and pouring his drink. He would return his own wave and set the bottle back down, "Christ party hasn't even started yet and already hitting the sauce huh?" Karumo laughed. He spoke up as he returned the cigar to his lips, "Hell, the party started as soon as I got here, I don't know what you're talking about..." he then turned his attention back to himself and slouched back into the water, drink at the edge of the pool as Harichimo made his way around. Karumo let his head fall back again, puffing away at the cigar, listening into what Harichimo had to say.

"Not long..." Karumo would respond, keeping his head back and eyes on the roof, "A few minutes maybe? And I just invited a few guys I've been on missions with recently, some of the ANBU guys and what not..." he spoke again with his head trained up again. He brought his head back up and lifted his arm from the water, and grabbed hold of the whiskey in his hand. Waiting for Harichimo to take notice, he would raise it up slightly over the water, speaking out, "But anyways, here's to being the first to arrive!" he would say and knock it down with Harichimo, making sure that he took his drinks in stride.

A loud voice came in as he set the drink back down, two guys entered and each of them carrying two bottles of their own alcohol with them. Both of them part of Karumo's ANBU squad, Atsutshi was the brown haired man and the blonde was Hisoka. Hisoka was the one that called out, "I hope we're not too late! I'd hate to keep you waiting to take those shots!" he yelled, pretending to be angry. But only a moment would pass before he would laugh, Karumo following suit with a laugh of his own. They made their way in, each of them grabbed a glass and downed the drink like it had no affect on them as they made their way in. Setting the bottles around and getting in the water, "Atsushi, Hisoka, this is Harichimo. A good friend though not in the ANBU or anything, he's a bit of a lightweight so go easy on him..." he motioned towards him and nodded with a bit of a chuckle.

The night would certainly be coming together soon, hopefully they would have enough drink to keep them going though.

[639 words, 1343 words total]

4Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Empty Re: Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:06 am

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
Harichimo just relaxed as Karumo gave his little remarks. Normally he was to busy training or running mission to enjoy a simple luxury besides sleep. Then two more men would soon enter the hot springs which Karumo seemed to recognize as people from his ANBU division. And when Harichimo heard Karumo's little remark he couldn't help but chuckle. "Well sorry not all of us are alcoholics. Besides my body is a very pristine temple as well as a sharp sword. But sometimes a sword has to get bloody and a temple has to be ravaged by idiots trying to mess with the priceless antiques. But anyway it is good to meet the both of you and know that I will have more hands watching to make sure Karumo doesn't hurt himself. Which is almost a job title in on itself" 

Proud of his little comment, Harichimo just smiled and grabbed the cigar from its resting place.He then looked around the tray and even lifted it to see he had forgotten the lighter he bought from a cheap road stand. A nice silver flip lights to even look more official even though it was a cheap pace of garbage. Now please tell me I didn't leave it somewhere mom could find it. Or God help me if dad where to have randomly found it. Just more things to have to deal with. But hey man you are here to relax just let it go I'm sure I put it somewhere so good I just forgot about it as well. He sighed and looked to the group. "Anyone got a lighter in their locker or on their persons? I've been holding on to this little puppy since the day I first Karumo and have been waiting for the perfect day to light it up. And well since this might be my last chance before Lord Tsuchikage sensei get back and I have to get back to training." Harichimo put the cigar back into the ash tray as he waited to see if anyone had theirs on them. He was sure any friend of Karumo or associate of him was sure to have something on them.

Harichimo would just smile for the mean time and slowly dunk his head under the water to the get last bit of his hair wet. He would part it all back and just sit his arms on the edge of the hot tub and look to Karumo. "So now Mr. Fantomusado, instructor at the university and now captain of the Oracles ANBU Division. Seeming to take a lot on your plate there. Holding all these important titles in your life and you are still not a single bit different from the first day we met. So now what is this new position all about? I haven't paid much attention to any of the details on the new divisions the Tsuchikage posted except the Medical Division or the Six Monoliths."

500/1160

5Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Empty Re: Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:10 am

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
The set of them all relaxed into the water, Karumo puffing away at his cigar as he listened into Harichimo. Alcoholic? Does he really think that I'm an alcoholic? he thought to himself, Probably not a good mantra to carry around, even if he is trying to justify it but a little. He laughed along at the idea of babysitting being a full time job, they all smiled along with him, knowing it was probably true. Karumo puffed away at the cigar, with a bit of a laugh he spoke up, "You should be sorry! But I don't think we're alcoholics, I think you just have a very low tolerance." he said with a bit of a laugh and ashed his cigar into the tray. The other two laughed along as well, each of them taking a shot of their own alcohol.

Karumo leaned back as Harichimo asked for a lighter, grabbing the small metal flint lighter next to his towel and tossing it across the room to Harichimo. He would continue relaxing for a moment, letting Harichimo wet his hair and would give him a chance to light his cigar if he so chose. "So now Mr. Fantomusado, instructor at the university and now captain of the Oracles ANBU Division. Seeming to take a lot on your plate there. Holding all these important titles in your life and you are still not a single bit different from the first day we met. So now what is this new position all about? I haven't paid much attention to any of the details on the new divisions the Tsuchikage posted except the Medical Division or the Six Monoliths." It was an interesting question that came from him, what exactly was their division used for?

He thought about it for a moment, a quick glance over to his comrades, and a short hum as he gathered his thoughts. "Well..." he paused for a moment, "We're more of a unique ANBU squad than anything. You see... we're more of an advanced tactics unit." he said a bit snidly. "You see, if a group of terrorists take over a town or perhaps a school and you have no intel, then we're the jolly giants you send in to solve the problem. Experts in espionage and intelligence. Consider us the active mind of the ANBU and the brains of the village!" Karumo spoke calmly with a bit of a look in his eye, taking a small shot glass in his hand.

He turned to the two and held it up while proposing a small toast, "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici" he said, but before he drank he looked towards Hari, motioning to him to lift his drink as well. "It says... By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe" letting the other two join in along with him for the last bit too. Then with another quick gulp he downed the drink and set his glass down again, "But that is who we are. The Oracles. Visionaries in some sense. As for titles and such, those are all a bit hyped up, these two are far more clever than I'll ever be. I just play the game of diplomacy and politics better than they do..." he said with a bit of a smile, Hisoka laughed. "That's for damn sure! You can't even beat me in a game of chess..." Karumo rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Don't pretend like you even know how to play the game! Last time we did it you used an earth jutsu to create pieces and put them back on the board, and that's definitely cheating! Right?" he pointed towards Harichimo to drag him in on it.

All in all, he was having a bit of fun, a few more would wander in throughout, each of them taking their drink and Karumo not taking long to finish his cigar. Their conversation would be all over the place, but it would all be in fun, hopefully so, they were a rather rambunctious and wild group.

[689 words, 2032 words total]

6Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Empty Re: Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:04 am

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
After he had asked his question Karumo was nice enough to throw his own lighter over to Harichimo. Harichimo would grab it out of the air and look over the nicer look of this one compared to the cheap lighter he had bought. Harichimo would put take the cigar to his mouth and flick the lighter to emit its flame. He would puff in to make the cigar take its light and let the rich smoke fill his lungs. He would hold it in a sec to let his lungs adjust before letting forth a small stream of the smoke. It was a new sensation for him and the smoke from this cigar was very fine and rich since only Karumo would know how long that cigar had been aging for before Harichimo finally lit it up. He would take one huge puff as Karumo thought of his answer. Harichimo would lay the cigar back into the tray and let the tip of ashes fall into it as his friend explained his new position.

Turns out his suspicions were right. The Oracles just seemed to be the tactical division of Iwagakure's ANBU. The medical division being self explanatory. The Crimson Elite proving to be the more flare driven division. And then the Six Monoliths giving titles to the top six Taijutsu users of the village and proving Iwagakure's taijutsu roots. That would be enough for Harichimo to just get the recognition for his skills and still lend his hand medically to the village like his family group have been doing since he was a young lad. Karumo would continue to to talk about hos the Oracles were more for playing the intelligence and diplomatic game. Harichimo would just smile and shake his head as they definitely didn't suit his style but seemed the perfect fit for Karumo. The man could finally get back into his leader position after falling from the graces of his clan and become a pivotal part of the village.

As Karumo went on, one of his friends made the joke of the two at chess. Karumo would just shake it off and joke with the accusation of doton creation to cheat pieces which just made Harichimo chuckle as he was dragged into the conversation. "Well hey you guys are the brainiac elite of the village. I saw use it if you got it. It's not your friends fault you aren't aligned to the same elements like me and him." Harichimo laughed off with Hisoka seeming to have enjoyed the remark as well. "Besides I am sure if you could get away with it and not give him a splitting headache you would probably have used your fancy eyes to dumb him down. Sound about right?"

Harichimo would pick his cigar back up and enjoy another long puff and let the rich flavor take him away to relaxation. He would then get up and step out of the hotter water letting himself drip for a bit and look over the cooler pool that the hot springs had installed for people to enjoy also. Since no one was around Harichimo lined up a jump in his brain. "Well excuse me for a second while I give my system a little shock to keep it on its own toes." With that Harichimo started a brisk jog towards the deeper colder pool and with his leg strength, launched himself a considerable distance into the air before diving into the water below. With his body accustomed to the hot water the cold would feel amplified and give his system a small shock to let it know it wasn't on total break. He would resurface and give a small hoot as the cold washed away the warmth he had gathered up.

Harichimo would then swim back to the edge lifting himself up and out before walking over to his towel to wash off the cold water. He would pick up another drink Karumo had lined up for him and sent it down the hatch with a small wince. "Definitely feels good to be free from the bonds of responsibility doesn't it?" With that comment more of Karumo's division mates seemed to turn up and Harichimo would take his seat on the edge of the hot spring to dangle his legs into the water and let himself get readjusted to the warm waters as Karumo would greet the new comers.

745/1905

7Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Empty Re: Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:03 pm

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
Karumo and them joked around, Harichimo joined in about the chess piece arguing that because he had the ability he should use it... what a waste in his mind. The rules were there for a reason! Why should he get to break them? But his next bit was the one that got a chuckle out of him, "Besides I am sure if you could get away with it and not give him a splitting headache you would probably have used your fancy eyes to dumb him down. Sound about right?" he laughed and puffed the smoke from his cigar briefly, it had already dwindled down well over halfway. "That's not how that works..." he commented as the smoke would begin to float up.

Harichimo excused himself briefly to do some weird jumping out and into the water, going for the cold water, something about shocking his system. Karumo simply kept puffing away and took another drink in the meantime, while Harichimo did whatever it was that he needed to do. The other two laughing amongst themselves as Karumo leaned back a bit, letting another layer of himself melt away briefly.

"Definitely feels good to be free from the bonds of responsibility doesn't it?" Harichimo added in as he returned to the hot water. Karumo smiled a bit as others began to roll in, letting the other two tend to their greeting and starting their drinking, "Yeah, it's nice to get away from it every once in a while, although it is only temporary..." he then turned his attention to everyone just arriving and greeted them. Introducing them all to Harichimo and anyone else who might not be acquainted.

Time would pass on and everyone would break off into their own conversations and events, taking drinks and Karumo burning through his cigar rather quickly. Not long would pass, maybe another hour or two before Karumo would sloppily make his way from the water, taking his leave of the group. Tipsy from the drink he'd had, he made his way from the water waving to everyone despite a few objections, "No no, I can't stay. I have a hot date or some other excuse to attend to..." he said laughing a bit at his own joke as he wrapped his towel around himself and began to head to the door. "I'll catch you all at some point later on, don't get too drunk now!" he would say smiling and waving as he headed for the door to the locker room to get changed and make his way back home.

It was all a nice distraction while it lasted, but the night couldn't last forever and there was only so much he could drink before he became truly drunk and did something embarrassing. It was probably best for him not to do anything like that in front of the guys he's supposed to work with, the whole respecting your leader bit was a bit important. But all in all it was a good night and a great distraction, wasting time was a bit of Karumo's favorite past time.

[525 words, 2557 words total]
[Exit Thread]

Training:

8Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Empty Re: Wasting Time [Harichimo/No-kill] Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:21 am

Harichimo

Harichimo

D-rank
The night continued on as more and more of the new Oracle ANBU Division trickled into the hot springs room. Most were of the more intellectual sort much like Harichimo and Karumo. There were still a few knuckle heads but they seemed to need some sort of brawn for when the situations called fore them. After a couple hours of drinking and talking with the group, Harichimo eventually found a couple of the nins standing on the side of the room who were more of a medical background. Harichimo spent hours talking with them about the workings of the Oracles and they all swapped stories of their different practices. Harichimo absorbed as he does almost all knowledge. He appreciated the lessons that these veterans and younger ninja offered to him but he could feel the drinks of the night grinding him down. Only having worked at his families clinic didn't give him much opportunity to work with much more then simple ailments or small breaks of bone. A few of the them were from the hospital itself but wanted to put more of their brains and ninja skills to work. The younger ones were fresh spec jounin who didn't want to work with the medical division only or were invited to join after scoring high marks on their exams.

After the occasion started to dwindle he felt as if he had reached his limit. The amounts of drink that everyone had brought would have been enough to make even the great armies of hold hunch over with pains and hangovers galore. He watched as Karumo was working his way out of the building, waving goodbye to everyone and wishing them well before making his exit. And soon after getting his head back together Harichimo would decide to make his way out as well and let everyone else enjoy their company. Harichimo got up and made his way off to the locker room with some stumbling and having to prop himself up on the wall to keep walking straight. He stumbled over to the locker and dried off whatever water had remained on him from the springs. His long hair having seemed to benefit the most from the long exposure as it draped. He decided not to mess with it or tie it back as usual. He reached inside to put his undershirt back on and with a groan of future regret he swung his jacket on top. He knew he was going to feel all of this in the morning when he would do his chores at the clinic. Raking the rock garden or working the herb garden wouldn't be to bad but having to move around furniture or patients might prove to be a bit of a challenge to hide a hangover.

He made his way out of the building and the cold air would give him a waking slap in the face. He would snap back into a full awareness to look up to the moon which would be as full as it had ever been. He would half dazingly reflect on this little excursion of the day and think of how great it had been. It had been a fun night to relax he knew that soon his sensei would return and Harichimo was expecting to either get put right back to work or receive his promotion and further training. Either way it was probably one of his last chances to let loose and enjoy a day of no responsibilities. More training to become a more distinguished member of the Iwagakure ninja corps.He was more glad for the long awaited reunion with his sensei with whom it had been months since he had last spoken with. There may be some sort of punishment with his desertion of the mission but it didn't seem to weigh on his half dazed mind as he started to drag his feet along the way back home to the clinic.

663/2568
Training:

Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.