You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Spinning. Yup, that's exactly what Ai was currently doing. Arms held out at her sides she was spinning her way between the lightning rods, all while keeping a decent distance away from any in particular. Why was she doing this you might ask? She was bored, bored and batshit insane. They made a perfect combo at times, and an imperfect one at others. Which time was this was left to be seen.

The Lightning Grounds had to be one of her favorite places to be. She felt more then drawn here, and the fact that she lived so close only helped to enhance the comfortable feeling she had by being here.

She'd been visiting on and off for a while now, her boredom increased since the few people she actually cared to converse with were off at the exams. That left the loner unusually lonely. This loneliness had caused her behavior to be more erratic and unpredictable; even child-like despite her age of eighteen. Given the fact that she was currently talking or singing in a sing-song voice at the moment to no one in particular was surely proof.

Zabuuza

Zabuuza

D-rank
Kumo, was fucking boring. Everyone had gone to that shithole Konoha to either compete in the exams, watch them, or get laid by Konoha ladies. Fair enough the highest ranking officer going, and those who went to compete and watch; but those who went just for the sake of going? This majorly pissed Zabuuza off. What did they think of Kumogakure no Sato ,the great hidden village in the clouds! Was it not good enough for them? Was Konoha better? It was pretty hard to understand why somebody would just ditch their village like that. It didnt matter, what was done was done, and Zabuuza was fine with staying put. Besides, not everybody could have gone, could they? It was possible, Kumo seemed pretty empty right now. Surely though, somebody other than Zabuuza and that dishonorable fool Takahiro must be here. There was only one place to check, The Thunder Grounds.

The walk to the thunder grounds was a pretty boring one, nobody to stop and have a quick chat with, nobody to stop and have a quick fight with, NOBODY AT ALL!Well, there was that annoying dog that kept on running up to Zabuuza and smelling his ass, but that didnt really count. Oh dear, that set of houses. One of those houses had to be the home of the dog, this is the place where he always is. Yep, there he was, running out of nowhere to jump on Zabuuza and shove his nose as far up his butt as it could go. Wonderful. The dog was cute though, and Zabuuza really couldnt stay too mad at it. After it was done with its butt sniffing duties, Zabuuza gave him a quick pet, and a biscuit that he always kept in his pocket, and carried on walking to the grounds.

What the hell was she doing? That girl, maybe the same age as Zabuuza, maybe younger, possibly older. She was there just...spinning around next to the lightning rods. She wasnt insane, at least it didnt seem that way to Zabuuza. The expression on her face was one that Zabuuza instantly recognized. Boredom. Yep, thats what happens when everyone is out of Kumo for a while; boredom kicks in and people start spinning around next to lightning rods. Well at least she was someone that Zabuuza hadnt seen before; someone new to talk to. But if she was always like that, was it really worth it? Zabuuza contemplated talking to her, or even going to spin with her. No, that would be stupid. He drew his Tanto and swung it around before resheathing it. THen he opened his mouth and shouted.
"Hey, I'm Zabuuza. I can see your bored too! Kumo sucks right now, you know?"

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Ai stopped her spinning almost at once, the abrupt stop causing her slightly longer than knee length brown skirt to go swishing around her legs far after she'd stopped her movement. She simply stared for a moment at the one who had shouted a greeting, perhaps thinking to flee or not. Ai was awfully awkward socially, and that led to her extreme shyness.

However, given that for the moment the one who'd called himself Zabuuza was along she felt that perhaps it couldn't hurt for a little social interaction after all. 'They need to come home!', came her mental whining.

She moved her arms behind her back, interlocking her fingers much like someone would if they were trying to restrain themselves from touching anything. This of course was the point. Being a Tsukino was great... but the tendency to shock people came with the territory, and that, she knew from experience, tended to lead to unwanted fights.

"Hello..." She tilted her head a bit, hoping she had spoken loud enough to be heard above the almost constant rumble of thunder. She took a few steps forward, her eyes remaining on Zabuuza the entire time. "'m Ai, Ai Tsukino, and I would agree.", her words were slightly slow in speaking, in the sort of way of someone choosing their words carefully before speaking would talk.

Zabuuza

Zabuuza

D-rank
Zabuuza gave himself a mental smack on the head. He had this horrible habit on sneaking up on people he didnt know in a stupid attempt to talk to them. Samurai werent exactly born with amazing social skills; hell, it was a huge leap for Zabuuza just to be talking to someone. The way that the girl had jumped when Zabuuza spoke suggested that he had done it again, yet another sneak attack.

You seemed to be...what was the word....nervous? Yes, Nervous. The girl seemed to be nervous as she turned to Zabuuza, her arms locked behind her back. What was with this girl, was she even worse with people that Zabuuza? It certainly seemed that way at the moment.

She finally spoke, nothing much but at least words had escaped her mouth. Ai Tsukino huh? Zabuuza felt like he had heard that name before...That;s it! One of the Tsukino clan! THe ones who were born in the thunder and tempered by its fury! Yes, what an interesting girl. Zabuuza realised why the girl had her hands behind her back. HE had heard rumors that the Tsukino had a tendency to shock people.

"Dont worry about shocking me, I'm to quick for that; you wouldnt have a chance. I'm a Samurai, a Cazorlo. I cant use Ninjutsu or anything, but I am as fast as a normal Special Jonin. You wont have a chance at shocking me."

Zabuuza said his words in what he hoped was a playful tone, then again; he wasnt so good with people, he just hoped it didnt come out as mocking

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
Her head tilted to the side a bit, causing her strange mixture of white and black hair to intermix with each other for a moment. Curiosity peeked in her gaze, though she remained silent for a moment; processing the words he'd said as it were, and the way he had said them.

After a few seconds she straightened her head up again and gave a light shrug of her shoulders. "I don't want to shock anyone, not on purpose." Her head tilted again, this time in the other direction. "Not unless they give me a reason to, and you have not done so." A sudden smile popped up on her face, friendly looking. Yeeeaaaah... she was definitely batshit insane, and she was beginning to care less and less about hiding it.

Her body swayed from side to side, almost as if she wished to begin spinning again. However, she held herself back for the moment as to not come across as rude.

Zabuuza

Zabuuza

D-rank
Awkward. That was pretty much what Zabuuza was feeling. The girl seemed to have a screw or two loose, she didnt seem right in the head. The crooked smiles, the head tilts; it creeped Zabuuza out, just a litttle bit. Then again, Zabuuza wasnt exactly the most sane of people, so he had nothing to complain about, nothing at all.

The girl seemed to be awfully nervous as she spoke, picking her words carefully and saying them slowly, as if to make sure she was saying them right. She was nice enough though, Kind of heart too. It couldnt hurt too much to make friends with her.

Zabuuza spoke again
"Tell you what then? Why dont we spin together, to get rid of the boredom? It seemed to work for you!"

Ai Tsukino

Ai Tsukino

D-rank
'He wants to spin with me?', the thought caused her to pause. Her face expressions cleared up momentarily, her eyes even lost a bit of that almost glazed look; she looked rather sane at that moment. It didn't last long, of course. Another grin quickly spread across her features, this one even more insane then the last. "I never thought to spin with someone before! Most people think I'm a bit crazy spinning around here like I do, dangerous even." And yup, there she went opening on up. Her careful way of speaking wasn't such now, and her words took on a slightly off accent, along with increasing in the speed in which she said them.

The more comfortable she became with someone the more like her self she acted. She finally released her hands from behind her back, both swaying at her side. "Long as you're not worried about being electrocuted, or struck by lightning for that matter!~"

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Sanosuke walked around the metal rods in awe. This was the first he has ever ventured to the Thundergrounds. The clouds were abnormally dark over there, it was quite mysterious indeed. Just as he was wondering why the clouds were so dark, lightning erupted from the sky and struck the lightning rod that was inches away from Sanosuke. The blast from the rod sent him flying back. He rolled on the ground to sturdy himself properly on the ground.

"Ouch" He mumbled as he struggled to his feet, scratching his head where he hit a rock pretty solid as he was rolling away from the blast. It was then that he noticed two of genin from Kumo on Thunder Grounds. They looked like they were traininf but yet Sanosuke found no point in spinning in order to strengthen a ninja's core.

"What are you guys doing?" he asked in confusion as he watched the shinobi spin carelessly in the lightning mine field of their village.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.