You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aozame

Aozame

D-rank
Another day, another mission Aozame had to undertake so she could try and gain some money for the week. Everything that has happened with Sero has made Aozame sleep a bit less than usual. Going to take on a rather calm mission would help her relax. She left the island with a vigor and hop in her step, eager to get away for a while. She headed towards the mission office to see what they had in store. Reaching the office, trying to part through the crowd of others looking through the missions to see what they could take, she started to glance through them as well. "Cats, no.. Patrol, no.. More patrolling, ugh no.." she went through the list, and none of these missions even seemed remotely calming or fast. She was beginning to think to herself that maybe it was better to just leave it and head back to the island, train there or something. As Aozame was starting to lose hope, she heard someone in the crowd crying for someone. "Please, sir can you take this missi-" as she was abruptly cut off as the man pushed past her, several others ignoring her. Then another shinobi tells her to get lost, that's when Aozame took charge. Quicker than the man could lean down to her, Aozame pulled out Shakusukin and raised it in between the two, speaking to the man. "I've had a hell of a week, don't make me turn yours into hell also." as the man backed away, muttering under his breath going back to the mission boards. Aozame turned towards the little girl, who seemed to be in awe at her sword, she quickly sheathed him and bent down to the girl. "Hey, you don't look old enough to be here, you shou-" as the girl hurried and spoke "Please, I need someone. You're big and strong, my brother is running off and he said he's leaving the village. I don't want him to go. I can pay you." as she holds out an exceedingly large amount of Ryo for a child, Aozame pushes it back into her hands. "Where was he headed last?" she asked as the girl pointed towards the village border. Assuring the girl she'd bring him back, she set off to find him. She trekked through the outward forest by the village, hoping to reach the before he was set into the bingo books and someone like Sero had to go and retrieve him, because they would for sure not be as nice as she would be to him. She had thought about going rogue before, a slight thought that reached as far as it could, which wasn't far at all. She enjoyed Kirigakure, she loved the village she was born to, and was sworn to it. Especially the call to the swordsmen she felt, it was a growing intense desire that would never burn out, even after she becomes a swordsmen of the mist. Her urge to convince this ninja to stay grew the more she thought about it, going rogue was never the answer to anything. All it would do is cause a Jonin to come and pick you up and return you, or kill you on the spot. There was no in between. So, she chased after his location.

Aozame reached him fairly quickly, stopping just short of him. He noticed her, and he turned around. He looked depressed, lost almost. He looked as if he hadn't slept or eaten in days, and he was fairly defensive. Aozame quickly took the lead. "Are you Kiya Satoha?" she was firm, but there was an air of calm to her voice, opening her up to show she wasn't aggressive or unfriendly. "Yeah, what of it? I won't be here much longer, so if you needed a favor it's a no." he quickly spoke, covering his kunai holder, ready to pull one out if needed. "I heard you were going rogue. That's not a smart idea, you know. What makes you want to do that?" he seemed taken aback on how she knew this information "How do you- Nevermind, it doesn't matter how you know. If you really want to know, I'm tired of being a dissapointment. I'm a shinobi who hasn't accomplished anything, I wasn't born into a family that caters to me, and I'm tired of it all." Aozame replied, with a tad more assertiveness than before "You look like a powerful Shinobi, and I don't think you're the type to run away. So why are you running away?" he seemed hurt, as if she had the gall to say he was running away "How dare you. I'm not running from anything, I'm just not strong enough." she tried to reason with him "Then train. Become stronger." he slightly raised his voice as it cracked a little "I'm tired of disappointing everyone! So, I'm leaving so I can't disappoint anyone anymore." Aozame quickly remembered the face of the girl "Yet, you leaving will disappoint your little sister in more ways than just one. If you stay, and train, I'll help you. Train with you. Because leaving your sister to grow up without her big brother would be the biggest mistake you'll ever make if you walk out of that gate." he paused. Took a long look at the ground as he winced from the mention of his sister. A tear crept down his cheek as he agreed to stay, and Kiya and Aozame turned back around to head back into the village. As they walked, Aozame wiped his tear stain and told him to look strong as she took him back to his sister.

[EXITING THREAD]

WC: 975
Training:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.