You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The 'dead' rises. Empty The 'dead' rises. Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:40 pm

An unknown figure was moving swiftly out of the shadows after having spent several times there, wanting to convince the Shinobi World that he had passed away through some unknown disease. That unknown figure belonged to Hao. Uchiha Hao. Once the strongest Uchiha alive through all the hardships that he has been through. The sun was shining through the many clouds that were covering the sky. He’s moving towards the highest building that’s located within Konohagakure; the Hokage’s building. To keep his cover secured, he moved from rooftop to rooftop, the clouds slowly merged into bigger clouds, turning grey and filled with rain to be unleashed from the heavens. His black hair moved up and down with every step that he took. The civilians of the village didn’t seem to be expecting a thing.

He had kept his observation over Konohagakure, although he deemed it no longer his concern. The hokage building moved closer and closer, his speed picking up rapidly as he dashed over the various of houses and shops. As soon as he reached the Hokage building, he focused his chakra within his feet and ran up the wall. With the right timing, he jumped off the wall and landed right on top of the Hokage building. Together with the light ‘thud’ that was heard as soon as he hit the surface of the rooftop, the rain dropped from the heavens. It started out with just one or two drops, but quickly it expanded much like a rain storm. The rain fell on top of his head, making his hair and clothes soaking wet.

His Sharingan swirled into his eyes, looking down upon the village that was his origin; once loving it, but slowly that love converted into hatred towards all. His figure was completely concealed by the shadows that were created by the rainy clouds. The only trait seen from him were his blood, red Sharingan eyes and a slight, evil smile plastered upon his lips. “A village that was once the biggest importance in my life…” He began, talking quite loud, though not loud enough for the other villagers to hear him. “Had overtime developed to become my biggest target in life.” He stated. It seemed that although he thought Konohagakure was no longer his concern, somewhere deep within his conscious, he was still emitting his waves of hatred towards the civilians, Shinobi and leaders of this specific village. His Sharingan eyes narrowed as he clenched his fists.

2The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:48 am

Maito

Maito

D-rank
Maito was simply wandering around the village running a few errands and stocking up on supplies before he was sent on his next assignment, it started to pour the rain, so instead of continuing his shopping he headed towards his home, which since becoming a Special Jounin had moved towards the Hokage's building. As he got to his door and opened it he picked up a sense of chakra that he hadn't felt before, he looked towards the Hokage's building and saw a man standing at the top of it. He set his stuff inside and closed the door as he stepped back out into the rain, this time equipped with his ninja tools. He started casually walking towards the building not to alarm anyone because who knows who the person on the rooftop could be? But as he approached the building he focused chakra into his feet and proceeded running up the backside of the building, there he stared at the back of the man who he saw earlier still staring down at the village. Maito stared for a few moments but then opened his mouth. "This is an odd place for someone to stand at during a rain storm, may I ask your name?"

3The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:17 am

The faint noises of footsteps running up the building was the only thing that Hao focused on right now. The sound of the rain dropping on top of him and on top of the surface of the Earth had been ignored by him completely at this time. The sound of the footsteps had faded away as the figure that was approaching him appeared behind him on the rooftop of the Hokage building. His somewhat twisted smile was still plastered upon his lips as he moved his head in order to look over his right shoulder. His eyes stared deep down into the unknown man’s eyes, revealing his Sharingan.

Uchiha… Hao.” He stated, the twisted smile that was once on his lips had now faded away as someone that he had never met before had appeared in front, or rather, behind him. “I could ask the same question.”. Of course, the reason why Hao was standing on top of this rooftop was something only him knew and he didn’t plan on just telling everyone, either. He did have a plan in mind for this village, but for now, he would be planning behind the scenes. The thunder was heard roaring through the sky as lightning struck down around both of them, into the forest, hitting the highest points. Now, Hao fully turned around to face this man, the rain dropping down his cheeks and his clothes being soaking wet.

4The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
"Maito Uchiha," Maito stated he wanted to be sarcastic with this man but he knew that, for some reason it'd wouldn't do much but get him in trouble, "I'm a Special Jounin of this village, and just noticed someone atop this building and came to check it out." The rain continued to pound on to the head of both men as Maito stared at the man who was flaunting his Sharingan. Maito knew all about the eye's power and that of the eye that followed it, unfortunately he wasn't prepared at the moment to take them on head on.

5The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:36 pm

His somewhat twisted smile appeared right on his lips once again as soon as he heard the last name ‘Uchiha’. His hatred towards the Uchiha was still somewhere deep within his conscious. His family members never really approved him of being an Uchiha; well, if they could only see the power that he had achieved now, what some or maybe even most couldn’t achieve. His crimson Sharingan eyes emitted a red glow that pierced even through the shadows themselves. He didn’t plan anything to do with this Uchiha, however. He had different plans for the Uchiha members.

Uchiha, eh?” He said, repeating the last name that the guy, who called himself Maito, had just pronounced. “What about it. Already achieved the eyes that I currently have in my possession?” He stated, asking a very blunt question, referring to the Sharingan power. He wanted to create an army of Uchiha; under his command. Of course, he’d have to keep them in check, so that their power couldn’t grow above his. In that case, he’d just had to keep honing his skills, so that none of them could even surpass him. He waited for his response, curious if he achieved the Uchiha’s power, frankly, he looked pretty aged.

6The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:14 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
Maito stared down the man named Hao, he appeased the man and activated his own Sharingan, "You mean these old things? There not anything special." Maito decided to give up on holding back his sarcasm, "Now my question is why are you standing up here in this weather?"

7The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:31 am

Hao closed his eyes. The lightning around them retreated into the clouds and moved into the distance, though leaving the rain behind. While closing his eyes, he had a twisted smile on his face, Maito’s next question echoing through his ears. The rain continued to pour down on top of his head and clothes, but he didn’t seem to be bothered by it. As soon as he was ready to answer Maito’s ‘curiosity’ question, he opened his eyes. “I’ve played dead long enough.” He began, creating a suspension by taking a small break in between of his sentences. “That’s all I can say.” He placed behind it after the brief break he took. He didn’t reveal much about his intentions and he wanted to keep it that way for a while. He first wanted to gain information on this Uchiha.

Had the Uchiha gone soft? He wondered. Why do the Uchiha still reside within this small, weak and pathetic village. Maybe the Uchiha were still the same as they were in the past. Hao shook that thought off him as it would cloud his judgement and possibly already bring an end to his future ideals. “Why do the Uchiha still reside within this village.” He began. “Knowing the history of the Uchiha, the remaining members should have drowned in hatred long ago.” He added almost directly to it.

8The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
"You've played dead long enough? What do you mean by that?" Maito tried to pry into the information revealed by Hao, despite him saying that's all he can say. He was somewhat baffled by the question about the Uchiha's residence in Konoha, why must the cycle of Uchiha's hatred continue "We remain in this village because we want too. And despite the known hatred among Uchiha's not every Uchiha harbors resentment and hate, including myself." Maito, as he said, knew about the hate of the Uchiha but he didn't believe it had to continue.

9The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:45 pm

Hao still kept an expressionless face, even when the one that called himself Maito and called himself an ‘Uchiha’, still tried to get information out of him. He despised people who kept pushing for answers, even though they might be aware that it’s futile. And in this case; it was. He was an Uchiha that believed in justice and righteousness, not in hatred. Perhaps that’s his view of the world, but Hao’s view of the world is significantly different. What he went through is incomparable to the miserable lives the Uchiha currently live. The rain finally quit pouring down from the heavens, though the remains of the rain dripped off Hao’s hair and off his clothes and skin.

His eyes narrowed, completely ignoring the question as to what he meant by playing dead, but rather focusing on the explanation he gave him, as to why the Uchiha still reside within this village. Although he is fully aware that every person is different, he didn’t enjoy hearing this guy’s opinion. “The Uchiha’s cycle, the cycle of hatred, is inevitable. Sooner or later, your life will turn around as hatred clouds your mind.” He began, though not completely finished. “In order to gain power, one must have an objective. The hatred in my heart has made me stronger and made me have one particular goal.”. This time, he was finished. His eyes, however, were still as narrow as ever. The clouds above them slowly dispersed as the sun was shining down upon them, though at a very bad timing, considering the atmosphere in their conversation wasn’t very bright. As soon as the sun began shining, birds chirped all around the area.

10The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:27 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
"Well that's one thing we agree on, everyone has to have a goal to become stronger, but it's your misconception that it has to be hate since I'm an Uchiha." Maito had taken a more serious stance than his usual joking and playful demeanor, he was so concentrated on the stranger he had almost failed to notice the rain had stopped and the sun was shining. Many thoughts were running through Maito's head like Who is he? What's he mean by the playing dead remark? And now because of his last remark, what was his goal?

11The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Hao closed his eyes and chuckled lightly, before opening his eyes back up and looking the Uchiha into his Sharingan. It seemed that he believed he could slip away from the hatred that’s lurking in the shadows, just waiting for a moment to strike. “Do you even precisely know the history of the Uchiha? He stated, asking him a question specifically about personal information of the clan. “Hatred has always been in our lineage. From the day the clan was created.. From the day we were born, we had hatred flowing through our veins. You can’t deny your fate.”. He finished his lecture, but still, his body didn’t move an inch. It’s as if he turned into a statue.

Some of the birds that were chirping around in the area sat down on the rooftop, near them. They probably weren’t afraid due to the lack of movement the two, both Hao and Maito, made. Wind was blowing through the village once again, only now, the sight of pure white clouds were seen floating around in the sky. Hao didn’t really have anything else to say to the person, he only needed to lecture him and teach him what’s true.

12The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:52 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
Maito noticed the chuckle and let on a grin himself "Of course I do, and that's why I intentionally deny the hatred. I see no point in allowing one's self become absorbed in hate and revenge, it's an endless cycle when someone hates something then 9 out of 10 times that something will return the hate back but I just don't see the point in it." Maito scanned to person's face for his reaction and maybe tell what he was pondering, he also continued his thought "I'm not saying that the Uchiha aren't born with hatred in their hearts, I'm saying I killed that hatred long ago." It wasn't in a life affirming event or a defining moment in his life but it was extinguished by his forged friendships with Mie and Semmei Sarutobi, his personal rival, and the urge to secretly watch over their son whenever danger may be near, not just their son but all of Konoha.

13The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Hao sighed. This man certainly tried to deny the truth. Even though he tries to deny it, the history of the Uchiha cannot be changed. The history of the Uchiha made the hatred a fact. “Just wait until you see what I’ve seen with this eyes.” He began, referring to his Sharingan eyes. “The hatred cannot be completely dispersed from one’s body. Not from an Uchiha’s body. Every Uchiha is the same. My past shows that as well.. He looked over his shoulder, towards the village Konohagakure. Behind the village, there was a long forest with a path in the middle.

His eyes kept focusing on just the village and nothing else. He didn’t say a word for a moment. “This village is probably the cause of all that hatred.” He said while narrowing his eyes in anger. Afterwards, he just turned his vision back to the Uchiha, his face went back to having no expression. “Long story short; stop denying your future. Be aware of your future and survive. Deny your future and perish.”.

14The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
"I've seen plenty with my own eyes, I've seen 2 of my best friends lose their lively hood for the village because it's what was right and I plan on continuing down that path." Maito was getting slightly irritated at this man's mind set, which is hard to do to Maito, and even though what he preached was somewhat true Maito is the exception to the truth. Maito listened as he talked about the village causing the hatred of the Uchiha's and that again prodded his annoyance and noticed the sense of hate and anger around him as he turned it all seemed to disappear. "I'm not denying my future, I saw my future had 2 paths long ago and I decided to take the one I'm on now rather than the one you took.

15The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:36 pm

Hao´s face was still expressionless, giving off a cold and careless vibe, which could be told by the weakened light in his eyes. This was, however, not a sign that he was almost on the brink of death, but it was a sign that the Will of Fire of the Leaf village had significantly reached its end. There is no turning back for Hao now, nor was he able to turn back a few years ago. He chose this path and he will leave this world walking this path. His opinion of others were almost ignored by him, going in one ear and exiting through the other.

As some time passed and Hao continued to think why this Uchiha had chosen the path of righteousness, he finally opened his mouth in order to utter the next words. “I think there is a flaw in your opinion. He stated. “ You believe it’s the right choice, what they chose. There might even exist a truth about Konohagakure, as the elders of this village itself might’ve been telling lies, using their Shinobi for the wrong cause.” He stated, with a manipulative mindset. He tried to confuse his mind with those words. Before continuing any further, he took a break in order to let his words sink into the Uchiha’s brain. “What if my path is the right choice.”.

16The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
"It's all about faith in your decision and it seems we both have absolute faith in our choices. So there's no put in preaching to each other. And my faith resides in protecting my friends, the young children. I have no interest in the past that doesn't directly involve me. Each of our paths are the right choice." Maito stared down the stranger, he knew his name but he only barely knew this man, thus why he was thought of as a stranger. Maito met the stranger in a deadlock stare and de-activated his Sharingan. "No need to have that out when were just talking." Maito chuckled as saying this.

17The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:00 pm

His manipulative speech had apparently failed in turning his thoughts around. He sighed because of this and replied with a brief answer. “If that’s what you believe, then go ahead.” He said and noticed the man de-activating his Sharingan. Although he de-activated his Sharingan, Hao didn’t de-activate his own. He got kind of used to having the Sharingan in his eyes at every single occasion. No matter if it’s a hostile situation or not. Maybe it’s because he had gotten used to his Sharingan over the past years.

One of these days, Konohagakure will crumble. If not by my hand, then it will create it’s own downfall.” He told him, almost saying that Konohagakure will crumble in the near future as if it was a fact. The birds continued chirping in the area and finally some of the birds that had landed near them on the rooftop had flown away. Multiple voices were heard coming from below the Hokage building.

18The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
(Sorry I havent got to posting it's been busy around here.)

Maito glared at the man, if it weren't for the fact they were on the Hokage's building and he didn't want to start a panic in the village. Maito heard the voices picking up below the building but both men fixated on each other Maito activated his Sharingan at the mention of a threat towards Konoha. "Normally I'd make sure you were apprehended but I figure if we clashed it'd cause a panic and it's not worth the hassle. I guess I'll just have to wait till you try and crumble this place before killing you." Maito abandoned his joking approach for the level of seriousness he takes on missions. He wasn't going to let the situation escalate to that level but he was going to be prepared. The sun was glistening down but did not reflect near the atmosphere of the conversation.

19The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:56 pm

(It’s fine.)

Hao wasn’t frightened by the man’s threat to kill him when the time comes at all. The voices below were echoing through the area and the birds were swirling around the Hokage’s building. The clouds were still pure white, combining once they collided with each other, creating one whole cloud, which stretched over the village Konohagakure. It was a dead silence between the two for just a second, before Hao had a smile plastered upon his lips, as if he was satisfied with his comment just now. Now, he realized what he had to do to get the man to give himself over to his hatred.

He inhaled before exhaling slowly, closing his eyes in the process. It seemed like nothing would get to him now; as if the voices were entering through one ear and exiting his head through the other in that same moment. Suddenly, without warning, he opened his eyes, widening them slightly. The tomoe in his eyes combined with his main pupil, forming one shape within his crimson eyes. This shape represented Hao’s Eternal Mangekyou, but that person probably knew what kind of ability Hao had just revealed. “I see.” Hao uttered, one of his eyes narrowed and the other completely open, to give off an ‘evil’ vibe.

20The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
Silence fell between them and they continued to stare each other down, the man across from him started to have a sinister smile and exhaled slowly and just as he saw this the man activated his Mangekyou Sharingan, Maito immediately looked away from direct eye contact. Maito knew the some of the secrets of the MS but not all of them. "So you have that eye do you?" Maito's Sharingan stood no chance against it but hopefully his intellect and battle strategies could manage to keep up the fight. "This just got a lot more interesting."

21The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:11 pm

He was interested as to see how this Uchiha would keep up with his Mangekyou Sharingan. However, it appears the man had no knowledge about his Mangekyou Sharingan. He avoided eye contact, even though Hao is completely incapable of casting Genjutsu. But this would, however, give him the advantage. Obviously, Hao wouldn’t tell him the truth. Without hesitation, Hao would just run into the opponent’s direction.

As soon as he got closer to the opponent’s location, he pulled his fist back and launched it towards him, attempting a hit right in his stomach, followed by an attempted, simple uppercut by pulling his other fist down and launching that one upwards, hoping to land a clean hit, or at least giving him some damage.

22The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
Maito wasn't sure about his opponent's Sharingan so he wasn't going to take any chances. Maito braced for the man charging at him and caught his right fist, Maito caught the fist and pushed it away from him, Maito then flipped back avoiding the uppercut. Maito charged in and leaped into the air and dropped down his leg attempting to drop an ax kick on his adversary, and then took his other leg and kicked it up attempting to kick him in the jaw and as a result flipping Maito backwards.

23The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:40 pm

Hao noticed directly how cleanly the Uchiha dodged all of his attacks. He couldn’t more on guard. His fist got pushed away and his second attack, the upper cut, got dodged by making a backflip. As soon as he noticed the landing he made, he noticed him charging right at him and make a jump into the air. He watched his movements closely and had his mind set on a counterattack. There shouldn’t be any hesitation in his movements, or he could mess up.

The first attack was an axe kick, aimed right at him. He took the kick head on, but by blocking it when it was about to hit. In order to keep the opponent from moving, he attempted to grab his leg firmly with one hand, noticing the other incoming attack, which would be a kick attempted to hit his jaw. With his other, free hand, he grabbed it instantly to keep it from moving any further, resulting in the opponent hanging in mid-air if successful. As a counterattack, he widened his eyes. “Amaterasu.” He calmly uttered, attempting to let the black flames instantly appearing on the opponent’s body, slowly burning through his clothes, making it’s way over to the skin.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Amaterasu":

24The 'dead' rises. Empty Re: The 'dead' rises. Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:50 pm

Maito

Maito

D-rank
As soon as his opponent grabbed his leg from the first attack he knew he'd be in trouble if he didn't act fast. He performed a few hand seals and focused his lightning chakra into his hand and smacked the ground "Lightning Style: Pulse Field Jutsu." He released the electrical field and stunned his opponent long enough for the grip to released and gave Maito enough time to get away from the close quarters of Hao. "Looks like this is gonna be a lot harder than I thought..."

Lightning Style: Pulse Field Jutsu Level 2:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.