You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Food issues [private solo] Empty Food issues [private solo] Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:33 am

Ty Chikamatsu

D-rank
Mission:

Ty walked the streets of iwa, after recently following after his instructor: who has been too busy to even talk. Ty wanted stood in the center of the street, with his suma headband in his pocket. "Change isn't best for everyone!" the words of his father echo through head "but being the best only means you'll have to quickly adjust to any circumstance!" Ty sighed, placing his hand into his pocket; he continued to walk along the busy streets of iwa. He found himself standing in front of a food stand, with a medical symbol on it "what do you mean, you won't do it!" An average height man with a slender frame, yelled into a communicator; from behind a stand. The man sighed, while placing the communicator onto the table "this always seems to happen. We take two steps forward, then end up taking three steps back!" The man complained, with his hands on the top of his head. Ty could only watch the man complain about his line of work, but what exactly did he do "excuse me, sir. What exactly do you do?" Ty questioned "if I going to offer assistance, I might as well know who I'm helping."

The man only stared at Ty, noticing Ty had been watching him; but for how long, how much of his conversation did Ty actually hear. "I work under the tsuchikage, like everyone else in this village; but my job is special. I'm in charge of hospital food of the lower class, or in use for a better word the poor people." he paused, then took a deep breath and released harshly. "But as of late, there is a local group who brings fear to all of my delivers, only if I had enough to pay for a ninja who'd be willing to give me a lower price." The man aledged. "I could use this to show sensei, that I'll willing to assist" he thought as a malicious grin grow on his face, think of what sensei would say if he'd do something to help the village, his sensei grew up in. "That's so very kind of you, for that I'll teach you a jutsu that no one could defend against!" He imagined being said to him, while being patted on the head. "I'll do it for you!" Ty claimed, the man grew a joyous smile "it's a lot to carry, I'll go make them right now." The man said rushing into the kitchen to beginning to make the meal. Once the man began to cook, Ty yelled "I'll return in a few moments!" Rushing towards the area of local trouble makers!

Ty returned to the food shop with the medical sign on, with his head towards the ground. The man looked towards the stand seeing Ty had returned "the food is ready, are you?" He asked as he brought out a thick piece of wood and twenty plates of food. Ty held the wood with both hand, letting the man stack the bowls on top of the wood "come back when you're done I have something for you!" The man yelled as Ty walked towards the hospital, it seem pretty quick, as if no one stood in his way while he walked with the group of bowls that partial blocked his vision. He arrived to the hospital he had passed several times earlier in the day. "Thank you, it's been a long time since we seen anyone from your company!" The lady at the front desk thanked him "just leave them, over on that table!" Ty placed them on the table, then made his way out of the door. The walk back to the medical food stood seem longer, than the walk the walk from there. Maybe because he was still a bit down, about finding there was no real group of thugs robbing the food. "How'd it go!" The man from earlier said as he placed a plate of food onto the stand, with 75 ryo next to the plate of food "I'm very graceful for your assaistance!" He thank as he went to the back and fix himself a plate. Ty sat on the stool and slowly began to nibble the food on the food in front of him, it had excellent taste but the things Ty had to share with him; made him feel a bit uneasy.

"When I left earlier today-" he paused as he took a sigh and nibbled on the spoon of food "I went into the area of the hospital, in search of the group who has been stealing the food..." The man looked at ty with his eyes wide, he waited to see if Ty would announce what happened; but he only nibble on the food a bit more "well what happen?" He asked placing, his spoon in the bowl. "There is no one, taking the food the delivers are distributing the food to orphans." Ty announced after doing solid investigation on it "when I left the hospital they mentioned not receiving the food, but a local group of thugs would come here and basically make you feed them or take it themselves. They goals would be money or revenge, meaning they are only being framed." He announced as he left the half empty bowl on the table and began to walk back towards the place he'd been staying for the past month. After arriving he walked inside and jumped on top of the bed, which he left unmade this morning and every other morning.

WC:952/600
Training: 300 (will be disturbed later, extra will be trashed)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.