You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Karumo

Karumo

D-rank
The hot sand at his feet, his jacket and items weighing him down, he hated the heat and it treated him as he treated it. With contempt. The heat was visible and the sweat from his forehead beat down, he wished for all he had to be back in the cool mountain breezes and where the land was hospitable. His katana by his side and his bags hoisted across his shoulder and his backpack secured tightly. Each step burned and he could feel the heat through his sandals and slowly burning through the plastic and leather of it. The sand crunched beneath him as he followed the road out of Sunagakure and headed home towards Iwagakure. The team he had come with had already headed back and went their own separate ways, it was time for him to hurry back to the village and begin preparing himself for the future and what awaited him. His first priority would be to expand his knowledge of jutsu and skills, he had a lot to learn and very little time to learn it as far as he was concerned. And then next, he would make his bid to join and become captain of the Oracles, in anticipation that becoming the intellect of the ANBU would provide a bit of a challenge to him and his own intellectual prowess. A character trait that would often times get him in more trouble than he would like to, but not one without reason, as far as he was concerned.

It was a few days journey through the land, he caught what he could and would camp out at night to rest himself, most of the day spent walking, the heat too unbearable for him to want to deal with tiring himself and running his life away. Once he broke free of the desert though, he would pick up his pace and make a more real effort for it all. To tell the truth, he enjoyed his relaxing walk back, it gave him plenty of time to clear his head and make note of everything going on, almost like an extended meditation of the current state of affairs. But, what he would make of his introspection would not flesh out for some time, perhaps he would go from condescending and a show off to more ideological about the world. At the very least, the introspection itself would be good for changing his attitude if only a little, and change his view on the decisions he was about to make.

After several days venture, walking the roads and sweating himself apart at day and sleeping heavily through the nights, he finally began to leave the desert and entered some hills and forest region from the land of rock, bordering the two major countries. He crossed into the region in the afternoon and picked up the pace, heading into full sprint and jumping through the trees where he could. It would take him less than a full day to re-enter Iwagakure and to feel the familiar terrain under his feet. It would be another day at his full sprint before he reached the village again, this time staying up through the night to cross into the country. Upon his arrival he checked in at the village gate to familiar faces and asked for word be sent to the Tsuchikage to let him know of his arrival. He'd of course check in officially soon, but for the time, if he was needed they could call him to it. For now though, he headed back to the clan compound up in the mountain and arrived at his place, intent on getting a good nights sleep and then to begin his journey and adventure tomorrow and to see what he could make of his situation.

[635 words]
[Travel Complete]

Ty Chikamatsu

D-rank
Ty laid outside underneath a tree, which hid his body from the glaring sun. He noticed the Male's taller, slightly muscular frame, the katana which rested on his waist, the bag who hugged onto his back, and sandles which were getting beaten by the sand underneath them. He didn't seem as someone he would see in this village quite often, he moved as if he were trying to escape someone, or something. Ty couldn't help but feed his curiosity, he keep a 20ft distance between him and the stranger; which he choose to tail. Leaving all his belonging inside of the house. "This man is different, he's not the shinobi; I've come to see on a daily basis." he thought, following behind him; he figure that the man would probably ignore him, and assume him to be just a child following in amusement.

"Father, if I uped and lefted for another village would you disown me?" He asked, watching out of the eyes of a much younger self. "Did you leave to pursue your goal, or did you leave to take revenge for your parents?" His father answered him back with a question, leaving him to contemplate on the answer; which lead to the of his question. For several minutes he sat at the table in front of a bowl of cereal, while sizing up the question his father had asked. He stuffed several spoons of the cereal into his mouth, then finally swallowed the cereal. "Wouldn't those be the same thing?" The young seven year old finally respond, after halfway finishing his bowl of cereal. Heis father only smiled and nodded for a few seconds before finally revealing "yes they are, a goal can be anything you make it. So live your life to complete that goal, and I could never disclaim you; even if you're an enemy of the village and the clan!" He blandly explained. The young shinobi smile, quickly finishing his cereal. He wanted to ask his mother the same question. he jumped down from the chair, then playfully made his way to the back door "don't forget to take your bowl to the sin-" he was interrupted by a loud crashing noise, followed by the shaking of bells "damnit, is he every going to learn to clean up behind himself!" He complained.

Ty found his mother in the outside shack, sitting on top of a stool; which wasn't yet that much taller than him. He watched as his mother took apart peices of the puppet, then replaced them with something more destrucfive: in this case it was a razor, being replaced with a chainsaw. "Mommy!" He called out to her gaining her attention immediately after the word left his mouth. "Yes, Ty!" She responded putting the puppet peices onto a table, then stare at him. "Would you disown me if I left the sand village, and went somewhere else?" He questioned, he could only stare at her waiting to hear her response. "Yes!" she responded, then began to explain in a much calmer voice "As a shonobi of this village I'd disown, since it be the only way to keep the house that will always welcome you to visit!" She smiled then continued "but that'll never stop me from loving you, my son!" She claimed, patting him on the head.

"Mother, father... I'm leaving to accomplish... Something!"  He decided swiftly without a second to think about it, or the repercussions of his actions.

He followed behind the man for several days, Ty body was at its limit: low on both food and energy. He had arrived at a much cooler location, yet the ground was unsymmetrical, causing him to nearly fall a couple time; he quickly caught his balance as he found himself at the man doors.

WC: 644/600
[travel complete]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.