You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:11 pm

Yagatoma

Yagatoma

D-rank
The air was calm and the sky devoid of a single cloud. A picture perfect day to most only broken by the very slight occasional breeze. Yagatoma had come out to the konoha monument like he often did in the morning. It was always just so peaceful here, something that the daily drudge of a populated village takes for granted at times. The names on the stone before them were of the heroes that have their lives up for their village, the very definition of honor. Honor was something the Yatame clan believed in very deeply so Yagatoma had a large amount of envy for the heroes of the village.

You want your name to be on the stone to, don't you? Well Yagatoma, you have it in you to become something great. I day that as a friend and not just as your guardian. The voice of Agamake rang through his head, the words he spoke so very true.

"Thanks Agamake, but I'm not going to be doing it alone. A Yatame is nothing without his guardian by his side." The two were always very close and if Agamake was a physical being they would be inseparable just as much as they already are. After he finished his little mental talk with his companion he reached into his coat pocket and promptly retrieved his nice little rolled tobacco plant.

Sparking a match on the under side of his boot his lit the end of the cigarette and exhaled a nice thin cloud of smoke. The slight burn in his throat relaxed him, he was not a heavy smoker but once every now and then doesn't hurt. Continuing to smoke the cigarette he had previously lit, it didn't take long for him to finish it off before putting it out and shoving the waste into his pocket. "Well, at least you don't just toss that crap I'm the ground when your done." Yagatoma simply nodded in agreement as Agamake's voice once again rang in his head.

2True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty Re: True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:02 pm

Neci

Neci

D-rank
Neci was meandering hius way through town one day and he fancied himself a visit t the konoha momentum.
As he was walking he patted his pocket and growled to himself, for he had forgot his smokes at his brothers place, his fingers were already twitching at the notion of no smokes for the day, his day wasn't starting all that well.

He was wearing more relaxed attire then he normally did, instead of his vest and button up shirt, he was wearing a soft red long sleeved turtle neck, with red and black velvet pants, his shoes were a soft brown leather. Though no matter how casusal he dressed he never left he house without his blade Akakuroi, the long slender arced blade never left his side, his hand resting on the heavy pommel, his fingers bearing rings of personal meaning, one with the symbol of the uchiha, another with the symbol of the Sand Village, and his largest one, with the symbol for Kurushimu to represent his struggles.

As he walked towards the momument he winked at a few of the leafs women, they either giggled or shied away, highly depended on whether or not the saw his eyes well enough, the off putting colors made him look like somewhat of a monster, though he was wearing red glassed sunglasses with black trim to cover them up as much as possible.

Once he got close to the monument he heard someone talk, he slowed himself down and kept as quiet as possible, eventually coming to see a teenager apparently talking to himself, his eyebrows peaked the moment that he saw the cigarette in his mouth, he walked up behind the teen and the moment he grew close he asked quietly,

Mind if i bum a smoke bud? Ill make it up to you i left mine at home
He smiled at he looked the teen up and down, he was something six inches taller then the teen, though he wasnt short by any means, neci was taller then most. He had stark white hair, he guessed him to be a hatake if his studies were right, though they might as easily be wrong. He was a lean one as well, he guessed that he was near 40 pounds heavier then him, but that didnt mean much, all in all this teen was still a mystery to him.
WC400

3True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty Re: True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:26 am

Yagatoma

Yagatoma

D-rank
As he gazed upon the monument, he could hear the approaching man behind him. He raised his guard mentally but showed no physical signs of doing so. When the man approached him and asked him for a smoke, he used the opportunity to get a look at the person that had joined him.

The person was male, obviously, he was also taller than Yagatoma himself. Yagatoma isn't a giant but he is on the taller side so this person was even taller. He also looked slightly heavier than Yagatoma himself. Reaching into his pocket and retrieving the respectfully requested cigarette, he handed it to the man as he now sized up his attire and other features. His eyes held something mysterious and his clothes were black and deep red. Quite the choice of color indeed. Something then caught Yagatoma's eye as he saw the mans hand. Agamake must have saw it to as his voice shattered the silence in Yagatoma's head.

"Yagatoma that ring.. I hope you realize what that symbol is on it. I don't believe it, that's the symbol of the uchiha." And he was right. The signature staple of the famed clan that helped found the village hidden in the leaves long ago. No one who knows anything about history could miss or confuse that symbol. This peaked both of the pair's interested and Yagatoma now became determined to learn more, breaking his usually quiet demeanor in the process.

"The symbol, on your ring, I would know that symbol anywhere. So your an uchiha huh? That explains why your eyes seem so mysterious. They hold a great power, don't they?" He hopes he was not bring intrusive but the scrolls he read in the warrior training program only carried generic information and nothing specific enough to satisfy Yagatoma's and even Agamake's curiosity.

WC: 314 (just realized i forgot it in the first post)

4True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty Re: True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:46 am

Neci

Neci

D-rank
"The symbol, on your ring, I would know that symbol anywhere. So your an uchiha huh? That explains why your eyes seem so mysterious. They hold a great power, don't they?" The teen said in a questioning voice, his voice slightly more high pitched then necis, whoes voice was a very low register for his size.
Before he answered anything he withdrew a match, the black tipped match stick igniting his new cigarette with a flash of flame, as he drew on it and let the smoke fill his lungs. With a sigh of relif he let the smoke go into the air as he exhaled.
He left the smoke in his mouth as he answered the konoha teen,
Nice eye! Yeah this rings my fathers, got it when i was only a pup...Uchiha mean something to you? Since you were so kind to give me a smoke ill show you that power that's in my eyes   He stepped a few feet back, and a few meters to the right of the monument, into a small area where the field was clear and grassy, Neci withdrew his large slender curved sword, the red blade shining in the light of the mid day.
Dont be shy lad! Lets go a round or two, lets see the power of the uchiha against you! He twirled the blade around in a circle in a flashy show of swordsmanship, the blade going around and around in a blood red blur, the smoke filling his lungs as he took small breaths of the fine smoke, the leaf village had much better smokes then the sand village, the moist environment made much better tobacco.
WC680

5True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty Re: True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Yagatoma

Yagatoma

D-rank
It appeared as though the not was challenging him to a sparring match. Yagatoma was not one to turn such a thing down, however, he knew nothing about the person who stood before him. It would take him time and throughout the battle he hopes he would be able to discover the weaknesses and strengths of his opponent. "Okay Yagatoma be careful, we don't know anything about the Uchiha lad. That also means he knows nothing about us as well so use that. I'll prepare my chakra to be transfered to you when you need it." Agamake's voice rang out in Yagatoma's hwad, as it did he drew two kunai from his pouch to be used as melee weapons rather than ranged one's.

"Sure I'll have a match with you, I'm kind of excited to see those all seeing eyes of yours." He had never seen the Sharingan in person and he didn't know every ability granted by it. The stories were told of eyes that could see through what the opponent is about to do sometimes before he knows himself. That kind of power is dangerous and if those eyes came out Yagatoma would definitely need to release his seal on the back of his right hand.

As the two shinobi stood still for a few moments, Yagatoma decided he would make the first move. He dashes in Necis direction, keeping low to the ground and ready to evade if an attack should come his way. Once he closed the gap he decided to start the battle off with basic hand to hand combat. Slashing at midsection of Neci with the kunai in his right hand, he kept the force behind it low so that if it hit he wouldn't majorly injure the newcomer.

He followed through his original attack by swing his opposite back foot around in a reverse kick motion. As his attacks landed or didnt, he prepared himself for the very real possibility of a counter attack. "Good Yagatoma conserve your energy and start out easy.

WC: 664

6True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty Re: True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:16 am

Neci

Neci

D-rank
"Sure I'll have a match with you, I'm kind of excited to see those all seeing eyes of yours." He made a loud hooting noise, mostly a noise of excitment for the coming battle, he kept twirling his blade in a dazzling flourish, seeing his opponant draw his two blades, both of them normal standarad leaf village kunai, though by the way that he was holding them he noticed the style and movement of a swordsmen.
It made neci wonder why he didnt have a better sword or weapon, any bukijutsu user worth his scrap had their own weapon, and most of the time it was even named.
So no sword yet i see, you are obviously skilled in the art He said this just as he was coming in for an attack, one of necis favorite hobbies was talking while fighting, he loved to use it as a defense tactic, people were sometimes dstracted by a talking sparring opponant, even in the thick of combat.

The moment Katsushiot close he activated it, his eyes suddenly flashed into his sharningan, the two tomoe causing the battle field to come into a better view, he saw the chakra of his opponent and saw his body movements in a much more unique way...then he saw something different, off behind the teen there was a humanoid shape of chakra, almost like there was an invisible thing channeling chakra.

The teen then came in with an attack, slicing hard with his kunai knife, Neci swung the slender arakh blade into the area where the teen would be holding it, either parrying it or knocking the kunai out of his hand if he was lucky. The second attack came in fast as well, but his natural speed due to his training and his sharingan saw it coming, the teen swung around backwards in a standard style heel kick, Neci leaned back and slid on his heels, aiming his arced hooked blade to catch the boys heel with the hook of the blade, pulling back hard as he slid on his heel, aiming to send the boy tumbling to his ass, he hoped that it was a success to to his higher speed then the genin and his training, after the move whether a hit or a miss he would call out to the teen in a happy tone,
So boy whats that weird form of chakra near you? is that what you were talking to you, and come on now, either way you need to amp the game up sonny He smiled and started spinning the long handled blade in a red blur as he waited for his enemy.
WC1100
Chakra 190
*used two tomoe sharingna*

7True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty Re: True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:41 pm

Yagatoma

Yagatoma

D-rank
His first attack had been parried, the counter move nearly disarming him but he maintained his grip. Next his kick was easily avoided and once again countered. This causes him to be tripped into his back however he sprang back to his feet almost immediately. Once he was back on his feet he noticed something as he returned his gaze to his opponent. His eyes had turned red with two black swirls. That must be it, the Sharingan. "There it is Yagatoma, those eyes give even me the chills to look at sometimes." the voice of Agamake once again speaking.

What Neci said next however would come as a great surprise to both of them however. He could see Agamake? Well Agamake's spirit energy maybe but there's no way he could know what he was looking at. "Damn those eyes, I cant believe he can see me even if it is just my energy. He wants to know what I am Yagatoma, show him, I've already prepped the seal."

"Well I'm from the Yatame clan, and long ago the first of my clan for whom I've been named after, discovered long lost beings of spiritual power. The guardians, they deemed him worthy and granted him and his descendants their eternal power. But, you look more like the showing rather than telling kind of person so I'll do that to." Clenching his fists tightly as a few extruding veins became visible, the seal on his right hand would begin to glow brightly with a blue light. Then his eyes, much like his opponents, would turn red and the blue aura of Agamake's power would envelope him.

"This technique is called the Yatame seal activation technique. I can call upon Agamake's power anytime I need it, and with training, those of us with the will power have been able to achieve almost godly powers." As he spoke he would kneel down and assume a fighting stance, however this time he was going to wait and have his opponent make the first move. As he waited he began thinking a couple moved ahead planning out as many possibilities as he could.

Activated Yatame seal: 160 - 5 = 155 chakra

WC: 1050

8True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty Re: True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Neci

Neci

D-rank
Neci laughed to himself , answering to the teen in front of him,
So you got a nice fancy kekkei genkei as well, with some history to match, the funny thing is i dont even know my own history that well, i didnt grow up here after all but im very glad that i picked out a sparring partner with a nce fancy ability He smiled as he looked into the eyes of his sparring partner, giving a sign of joy just before he activated the chakra in his eyes again, aiming to put the kid into a his genjutsu using simple eye contact, from which he hoped the kid was looking at him while he talked and if he did he would suddenly see everything in front of him go blurry and he would start to lose his balance, feeling as if he was more then a few drinks in, dizziness would then follow as well.

He wuld then run at the target, going in a zig zag formation, aiming to make him more and more dizzy, swinging the outward curve of his sword at the right wrist, aiming to try and get the blade out of his hands again, then spinning on his heel, and shooting the handle through his armpit, aiming to smack the ninja in the face with the hilt of the sword, aiming right for his chin, then spinning back onto his heel and all the while chatting causally,

So is the weather always this nice around here

Chakra 185/200:

9True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty Re: True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Yagatoma

Yagatoma

D-rank
Yagatoma closed his eyes for a few moments just before his opponents reactivated his Sharingan. With his eyes closed and his focus set towards one goal he could feel the chakra of his opponent. The feel of chakra that came to him while in this form was something else. It felt like an ocean of warm water washing over you. He could almost feel the energy sinking into him. He noticed the chakra move and this mean that Neci must be coming in for the attack. The chakra sensing ability granted by this form is very minute, Yagatoma can only sense where the chakra is but not who it belongs to or anything of that nature. He can tell, however, that this chakra was Necis since, as far as he was aware, they were alone out here. 

Reopening his eyes, he noticed Neci coming in fast. Unaware of the genjutsu that Neci had attempted to place he had also dodged it without noticing as well. He leaped backwards via backflip an in mid air pointed his hand in a gun like motion at his target. A small light would glow from his finger tips as five "bullets" of ration chakra would be launched towards Neci.

The aim of the jutsu was to knock Necis attack pattern off course or possibly stagger him. It was highly unliley to cause any damage. Whether the bullets hit or not would not matter as when Yagatoma landed he would be near a large tree. Slamming his fist into the side of the tree, he managed to knock some bark off. As the bark fell to the ground, Yagatoma used the tile shuriken jutsu to levitate them and shape them into sharp projectiles. Five in total would be launched and this jutsu when paired with the other, distraction, should increase the chance of at least one hit.

Chakra: 130:

WC: 1362

10True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Empty Re: True Honor [no kill/Invite only] Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:26 am

Neci

Neci

D-rank
Neci was slightly chagrined hat his genjutsu had missed, but it wasn't the end of the world.
Neci recognized the lightning bullet technique as he was fast approaching, it was nearly identical to the one that he had been attacked with a while back. Neci ran his chakra through his sword, causing it to alight with sparks of blue, the lightening blade giving his sword power.
Neci dodged the first attack, nimbly jumping to the left with a somersault, and he sliced the second one in half, his two tomoe sharnigan giving him a slightly better tell to where the shot was being aimed. The next three were easy enough, he sliced two of them and strafed left out of the way of the last. He then saw his sparring partner collect his chakra once again, seeing him infuse it into the tree bark and suddenly shoot at him, five slices of tree bark.  His red eyes copied the entire ordeal into his brain, now he knew the jutsu as good as the kid that was using it.
But now came the hard part, avoiding major damage from it, he saw that the kid was holding his chakra where he was, so he threw his arakh with maximum force, in a large spinning arc, if this hit he would catch the blade in the shoulder, the blade now being augmented to cut through 4 inches of flesh.
He would then charge, catching two of the shuriken to the face, cutting his left and his right cheek up pretty bad.
He would grab his arakh from either the kids shoulder or the trees side and then continue an assault. First Slashing right at his throat and then a hook for his heel, this time a trip would cause 2 inch lacerations though.
As he went on his attack he also asked the kid in a friendly manner,
Not very talkative are you?
Chakra 165:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.