You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Now taking applications. P.M. with following.

Character Name: Name of character that will be fulfilling the role. Must be a current or apped as a Iwa nin. Rank not relevant
Activity level: Include how often you are available for both RP and OOC talk. You will be running the biggest University on the site. Both for Shinobi roles and general education.
Character Qualifications: How is your character qualified? This is preferred as an intellectual role however one can choose to focus more educated shinobi.
RP Example: Link your best thread here. I am looking for read ability, length and if I can visualize it or not.

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b] Name of character that will be fulfilling the role. Must be a current or apped as a Iwa nin. Rank not relevant
[b]Activity level:[/b] Include how often you are available for both RP and OOC talk. You will be running the biggest University on the site. Both for Shinobi roles and general education.
[b]Character Qualifications:[/b] How is your character qualified? This is preferred as an intellectual role however one can choose to focus more educated shinobi.
[b]RP Example:[/b] Link your best thread here. I am looking for read ability, length and if I can visualize it or not.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.