You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thief [C-Rank Mission] Empty Thief [C-Rank Mission] Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
"Oh thank goodness you are here I thought that nobody would respond to my calls.  I have been on high alert to the point where it has made me paranoid.  I can not begin to imagine the possibility of my priceless family heirloom being stolen.  It has been our family for centuries and has been passed down to the head of our family.  Tomorrow is the coronation of my daughter as the new head of our family, but I fear it will not make it through the night due to the recent rumors of a thief in our midst."

Suutei stretched as the old man nearly told him the story of his life and obsession with a mere trinket.  Though this wasn't the first time he'd had a dilemma with lost or stolen heirlooms.  Which makes led him to believe things were a bit suspicious, and the memory of the ice user with the robotic type helmet burned into the back of his cortex.   He grabbed his fuma shuriken and collapsed it back into a simple blade, and began to explain his plan on how to deal with the thief.  To catch a thief they would need to think like thieves, and they would have to bait their thief into believing they could steal the heirloom.  It was a long shot as the thief would notice that the heirloom was heavier than it appeared, but doubted he would be in such a hurry.

"Okay here is the plan and to apprehend this thief we will need to be as cunning as one.  This trick is rather simple I will become the trinket...

"HEIRLOOM!"

"WHATEVER!  Ahem now I will take the shape of the heirloom and bait our thief as he snatches me.  It is more than likely that he has some sort of hideout.  Once there is where I will engage him and attempt to retrieve the other items he or she has stolen.  Now this is where you come in I want you to react to him, and need your full cooperation for this to be a success.

The two of them rehearsed more than 6 possible scenarios and the old gentleman did terrible in all of them.  It was as if he could whine the loudest about the stupid heirloom and he constantly complained about his transformation.  Telling him he was defective compared to the precious family heirloom, but that meant nothing to Suutei as he only cared about stopping this thief.  During their bickering they heard a loud crash of the father clock located in the bedroom at the end of the corridor.  Suutei rushed to the door bursting through as he caught a glimpse of the theif diving out of the window.

"Hey you get back here!  Damn!"

464/1000

2Thief [C-Rank Mission] Empty Re: Thief [C-Rank Mission] Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Suutei

Suutei

B-rank
Ducking and dodging through the bushes and trees Suutei was on the thief's coattails.  It wasn't like him to be distracted and nearly fail a mission, but he wouldn't give up now.  Pursuing his target was rough especially when unfamiliar with the terrain, and for all he knew he was going right into a trap.  If only he had not wasted time bickering with the old man their original plan could have went as followed, but oh well nothing he could do now.  Suutei was beginning to lose his way as they made sharp turns and such, but Suutei could not help to think that they were going in circles.  Removing a senbon from his back pouch he injected one into the trunk of a tree as a mental note, and more than likely he would be the only one to notice it.  Suutei began to pick up his pace catching up closer to the thief, and started tracking their turns.  Beginning to get hungry Suutei would not stand for someone who intervened into his meal time.

Right.
Right.
Left.
Right.
Right.
Right.
Left.
Right.
SON OF A...

Suutei flew out of the tree into the open and dropped into the lake making a big splash.  Holding his breath he swam to the surface and the water was freezing cold.  Reaching land he crawled and his clothes were soaked, and looked around the thief was no where to be found.  This was an opportunity to use the eye technique for the very first time, but Suutei was never a fan of it's appearance.  He channeled his chakra and closed his eyes, and took a deep breath as he tried to locate this thief.  He couldn't have gotten to far, and if so it still wouldn't take long.  Opening his pupils became more reptile-like; his irises went from sparkling blue as the open ocean and turned a fiery mixture of red, orange, and yellow.  Channeling his chakra he located a nearby cave that he could see one lone heat signature within and he darted inside.  Just as he thought there were small mountains of treasures: gold, jewelry, and other items.

Suutei confronted the thief who was covered in all black from head to toe, and the only thing capable of being seen was his eyes.  Until he removed his mask and revealed his face as he willfully seemed to turn himself over, but he remained on guard should he try anything funny.  He had soft features and shared very distinct features of his father, but lacked his fathers eyes or hair.  Approaching closer and closer he stayed on guard, and the man got within arms length.  Suutei froze at the smile he put on his face, it was so innocent yet it caught him in a trance.  The man got closer to him and ran his fingers through his hair as he whispered into Suutei's ear.

"That was a fun game of cat and mouse...meow."

Instantly the rooms went up in smokes, literally.  Unable to understand why he allowed himself to be distracted by the thief.  He quickly located his signature and rushed forward and he was shocked which was shown by his facial expression.  Suutei performed a backwards spin kick into the man's stomach sending him flying back into the cave.  It wasn't much to break bones but just enough to wind him, and contact the local police via the beacon on his device.  Entering the cave to ensure the thief didn't attempt to escape again, and he could hear him groan but make little movement.

1072/1000 Mission Complete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.