You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scorpio(Training/Closed/NK) Empty Scorpio(Training/Closed/NK) Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:22 pm

Hyuga Hiroyuki

Hyuga Hiroyuki

D-rank
Hiro walked closer to the tall red dummy.It was used for martial arts, it would attack once given momentum.But once the momentum was gained, it could only be broken by stopping it with your raw strength.She punched one of the higher targets and watched as the base of the dummy moved in 360 degrees and came back towards her.She countered it with her left arm and jumped into the air momentarily, before using all her energy into her fist and exchanging it into the dummy's next target point.She was loving the adrenaline it was giving her.The dummy came back and swung at her waist, knocking her to the floor.She grimaced at the pain momentarily before getting down on her knees just below the dummy's still swinging targets.She kicked her knew up before holding herself up on both hands and turning the attack into a spiraling attack towards the base of the target.It connected with the wooden material and moved the dummy by a bit.She pulled her right fist up and Hiro used her momentum to power her punch into the highest target.She felt it come back towards her and strike into her stomach faster than she could dodge.It knocked back much further than the first time.

Hiro shook it off before looking around and seeing the room full of more than one dummy.She hadn't noticed it at first.She was too fixated at the red one.Hiro smirked to herself.She could try taking them all at the same time if she tried.The young Hyuuga took in a breath before closing her eyes and easing her body into a fighting position that was world famous by her clan.Hyuuga Hiroyuki.The cousin of Hyuuga Reiko.A genin.A Hyuuga of strength and power.A Scorpio.She shifted her fist into the target of a dummy and elbowed another one behind her.She raised her foot and kicked another target before returning it towards another higher target.She now had three dummies heading in random directions towards her.She pulled herself towards the middle of all three before cocking back her fist and heading towards a target that was aimed for her.She had trained for months to get stronger.She trained for years to become an amazing ninja.Out of everything, she just wanted to be strong enough to become a role model for the Hyuuga's back in Konohagakure.

She wanted to be free.She wanted to make her cousin proud.She kicked into the lower target and used her knee on another heading towards her.She was working up a bit of a sweat from just fighting the three targets, blocking all of the moves coming back towards her.Hiro jumped onto her hands and kicked the only target she hadn't hit already.She fell back onto the flooring of the dojo tiredly.She had enough energy to go again, but she wanted to take a small break.She looked up at the still spinning dummies.It reminded her of.Home.Running away.Bullies.And Reiko.

Goal:
Strength
E ~> E-1, 75 words and 0 Ryo.Check 
E-1 ~> E-2, 150 words and 0 Ryo Check
E-2 ~> E-3, 225 words and 0 Ryo. Check
E-3 ~> D, 300 words and 0 Ryo. 
D ~> D-1, 325 words and 25 Ryo. 

Last edited by Hyuga Hiroyuki on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Scorpio(Training/Closed/NK) Empty Re: Scorpio(Training/Closed/NK) Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:01 pm

Hyuga Hiroyuki

Hyuga Hiroyuki

D-rank
"Hyuuga Hiroyuki, wake up!" the girl's sensei yelled at her."Shut up ya big jerk!" Hiroyuki shot at him."Ooo Hiroyuki talked back to sensei!" a few academy students teased."So what if I did?! Who the hell is gonna stop me?!" Hiroyuki shot back to the students behind her."You're the rudest female student I've ever had you little brat! You won't even take kunoichi classes! Those are mandatory for all the females!" her sensei argued back to her."I don't care what's mandatory and what isn't jackass!"The classroom grew quiet as Hiroyuki let the curse word sink in.She crossed her arms and sunk her nails into her sink.Temporarily regretting her personality.She got up on top of the desk and stomped on it while screaming random words of insults.She finally stopped and looked at her teacher.She pulled down one of her lower eyelids and blew a raspberry at the teacher.

The teacher ran towards her before Hiroyuki bolted off of the large desk and jumped out the window.She continued to run as fast as she could from her sensei.Before she turned the corner, however, a hand grabbed her T-shirt and lifted her mid-air.Hiroyuki hissed, kicked, and swore as much as she could while her sensei gave her a disappointing look.Compared to her, her sensei had much a longer experience being a ninja.So no matter what she did, she could never outrun a jounin at her size and age."You really are a major brat, be a decent student for once and you'll learn something!" her sensei yelled."Shut up! You don't know how it is to have a sick cousin and be considered a runt!" Hiroyuki shot back.

"Your right! I don't know! But you need to listen in my class more often!" He yelled right back at her."No you bloody dog! Let me go ya quid!" Hiroyuki screamed at him, punching towards him and cursing."I didn't even understand half of that.Hyuuga Hiroyuki.Detention.And I'm contacting your parents so this doesn't go unheard."Hiroyuki groaned to herself before biting his arm and not letting go."Weekend Detention!" Hiroyuki stopped and hung her head low.She was already imagining all the nagging she was going to get when she got back home.

"They were really relentless that day, but they really gave up when I broke some school property on the last week of Academy. . .'it's the village's problem now' they said,"Hiro sighed to herself from the floor."Well, now I am technically Konoha's problem.I'm a missing nin who'll probably find the village again and murder them all."Hiro held back laughter with failed attempts.She wouldn't murder a whole village for no reason.She needed to just get away, if she tried to return then that was future Hiro's problem and not her's at the moment.Hiro blew into free air.

She realized the dummies had stopped moving and she got up.She stood into the Hyuuga position once more and moved her fist full force into a low ranged target.As it came back for her, she used her elbow to send it back before watching it spin towards her again.She used her knee to send it flying backwards before turning instinctively and punching it again.She kept doing the same pattern repeatedly before high kicking a higher target and getting in the rhythm of both targets.Not letting her guard down too easily.She focused on one then on another.She was absentminded on the current damage her body could take with the all too common misses.Hiro did a quick handstand and followed it up with a kick to the dummy's base.She pulled back her fist and used her leftover momentum to hit the highest target.She fell onto her back and tried to catch her breath.

She sat with her legs crossed and panted.She was sweating like crazy, as she was not used to training with an advanced target dummy.She was more of an Intermediate when it came to this type of fighting.But Ninjutsu was more of a beginner thing with her.As common with the Hyuuga clan, she was mostly taught only Taijutsu.It only simply became her strong suit over the slowly passing years of pain and discipline.She hadn't thought there would be such a large gap between Intermediate and Advanced.She only hoped to get good enough to do it without too many mistakes."I missed more than 20 times. . .my sides feel kinda sore now," Hiro groaned."Next time I'll do better, though. . .I won't miss a single one. . .I hope? Nah.Not hope.I know I'll do way better."

820/1,346

EXIT POST/THREAD

Goal:
Strength
E ~> E-1, 75 words and 0 Ryo.Check 
E-1 ~> E-2, 150 words and 0 Ryo Check
E-2 ~> E-3, 225 words and 0 Ryo. Check
E-3 ~> D, 300 words and 0 Ryo. Check
D ~> D-1, 325 words and 25 Ryo.  Check

OOC: Realized too late the colors are eye burning....sorry whoever mods my stats for ruining your eyes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.