You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Elin

Elin

D-rank
C-rank Mission City Brawl:

The boy was feeling bored and a bit hungry as he looked for a mission to get some extra pocket money, as he got given the mission to break up a fight that has been causing problems lately and had to be ended as soon as possible as the boy sighed. It was not a time of peace, but a time of foolish fights between ordinary people in a not so ordinary world. As he put on his gear and proceeded to head towards the general location of the disturbance he knew that this was what a mission was. Doing what you had to do in order to survive in this world, a world ruled by the power of shinobi and the strength of its economy. This would be the day that he would let them know, the war is over so get over it.

Words 145/1000

Elin

Elin

D-rank
He was walking around as he heard people talking, with more people talking as girls began walking.
Wandering around as he wondered why, no one could understand him as he looked and watched a girl cry. These people make a noise like we owe them this, as my mind looks to them as the dreams of this world begin to twist. I walk closer to this sound, as my feet step upon the ground. I know what I have to do, I know that I will always miss you. The commotion is loud and the sound is painful, as all I see before me is a world ungrateful.

I cried for a girl, you cry over a war. I fed you a full course, you still want more. When will it end, this never-ending war is my friend. I watch as the sky falls, as I find new walls. Break through the light, break through darkness. Make it through the night, and find my happiness. I can never understand, why you so glad. in a world where its too bad, where everyone is happy to be sad. Let us break away from the war, away from the hate. Find the love and the hope, before its too late. Save us from the darkness within ourselves as I beg you. Turn from the lies and find what is true.

He finally stood before them and knew not what to do, all the sounds all voices inside is head driven to the colors so blue. I told you, to keep quiet. Why do you have to start a riot. He listened as the noise began to drown him as he began to wonder why it came to this moment, as the noise of the sounds of endless voices potent. He raised his hand while no one could see, what was wrong with them did they not care about being free. This was not the time as he took a deep breathe and shouted as loud as he could, to break through the darkness of this raging mood.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
As a high pitched roar of a voice from a small boy echoed into the commotion as everyone stopped as if trapped in the trance of a love potion. This was the boy's time to shine, the time to get everyone in line. The pause was not destined to last and he had to make it so, that was all he ever needed to know. The crowd was still and this was his will for the mission he had to fulfil.

~Words 145 + 429 = 574~

Elin

Elin

D-rank
He took a deep breathe and began to lecture all of these grown ups as they looked to him he began his speech. As he was about to speak he sighed as the crowds were a bit big and these five men seemed a bit tough as well, he wanted to make them stop, he wanted to make them go away. As he meditated as the tension built knowing that this moment would not come again he checked his distance from the people and then said.

"please stop fighting, I want to take a nap"

He yawned a bit rubbing his two eyes, he in fact was actually sleepy. The men grinned before shouting.

"Hey kid, go home to your mommy and let the real men fight you little brat"

At that moment Elin looked to them again as his eyes became all watery as a few women gathered as he began to cry. The glares of the women baring down on these men who were feeling a bit out of place and awkward. He was not acting though he was crying because he hated this mission.

Words 574 + 187 = 761/1000

Elin

Elin

D-rank
The tension was building as the men were glaring at each other then at the kid and then squinting and some of them had this jerking movement to their face. Even some strange and irregular eye twitching as they began to sweat as more and more women began gathering to the area to see what was going on as the whispers began.

"That poor little boy, he just wants to take a nap but these men just keep making a noise", as another one also whispered. "Yeah, but that boy is so cute too makes me just want to jump in and take him away.", as some random guy trying to get in good with the ladies spoke a bit. "Yeah, I do not get why these guys are always like that, a real man respects women and loves kids. These jerks must really be out for a fight today." the guy was sweating a bit as he attracted some glares from the men who felt the situation crumbling around them.

Words 761 + 171 = 932/1000

Elin

Elin

D-rank
As he was finally about to end all of this the guys started to sigh as the one just said. "I will deal with you guys later, let's go Takashi.." as he was walking away the other guy was still glaring at the other two when those two just shrugged and went. "Meet you outside, you know the usual place. No fun with all these women and children in the way." as the last guy just glared at the kid and then also gave out a light sigh as they all dispersed and with this the boy's mission was now accomplished. The fight in the city came to an end, if only they knew the trouble they caused him as he just walked away.

Words 932 + 126 = 1058/1000

MISSION COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!

EXIT THREAD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.