You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission: The Cat's out of the Box Empty Mission: The Cat's out of the Box Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:38 pm

Anshin

Anshin

D-rank
Standing at the bottom of the tower, Anshin looked up the tower at a small silhouette that he could barely see at the top of the building. This was going to be so troublesome, but that was what happened when you worked with animals. He looked at the young girl who was standing next to him, clearly worried. She had asked him to go get the cat down from there, which he could do easily, but what he wondered was exactly how it had gotten up there in the first place. He had heard of cats climbing curtains, but one actually climbing the tower? He could easily just go up there and ask to be let through by his sister, but right now he thought that it might make more sense not to have to disturb anyone else. Before he went up there, he just had to ask the client a question
"How'd she get up there in the first place?" The girl seemed embarrassed and flustered and almost hesitant to answer, but eventually she admitted it
"Well, I was walking my cat on her leash and..." He put his hand up to stop her.
"you put your cat on a leash? I'm sorry, don't you only do that for dogs?" She just looked at him for a few seconds like he was speaking a completely foreign language, blinking several times. He smiled at her and patted her head gently, smiling softly
"Don't worry my dear... I'll get her down for you... On one condition, other than being paid of course." She raised an eyebrow
"And what exactly would that be?"
"get the poor bastard off a leash. They're really cruel for cats, they don't have the neck for it." Yet again, the girl looked at him like he was crazy, but by this time he had started channeling his chakra to his feet to get ready to walk up the side of the building.

325/600

2Mission: The Cat's out of the Box Empty Re: Mission: The Cat's out of the Box Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:26 pm

Anshin

Anshin

D-rank
As his concentration built far enough, he started running forwards, his foot kicking up onto the wall, catching it as if it was some sort of sticky substance, and pulling his other foot up onto it, before starting to walk up the wall. It wasn't easy to keep it up for long enough to climb the whole tower, and there was no handholds or anything if he was to fall. Now he just had to trust in whatever god looked over the ninja world to keep it safe, as there was little to nothing else that he could actually do to get this done properly. He started walking quicker, almost making it before suddenly he heard a meowl at the top of the tower. He looked up and his concentration dropped far enough for his chakra to spread out, allowing him to come unstuck and start to fall. His hands flailed out, and in his panic he grabbed ahold of a windowsill outside his sister's office. Sighing quietly, he waited for a few seconds, before putting his feet on the wall again and continuing to move up. Finally he got to the roof and sitting there was a small grey cat. He smiled at her and crouched down, picking her up. He didn't, he had to admit, like cats, but then he didn't DISLIKE cats either so either way was fine he guessed. Holding her cradled in his arms, he moved up onto the railing, looking down over the side and sighed. Well.... here goes nothing. Moving one foot forward, he overbalanced and toppled into the abyss. Spinning several times in the air, he finally stuck his feet out and caught the wall with it, just before he would have hit the floor. The girl seemed to have had a heart-attack, but willingly took the cat into her arms and threw the money at Anshin before running off.

643/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.