You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Taeru

Taeru

D-rank
Scardey cat.:

She would draw her hand up grazing her knuckles against the missions office door to gently rasp her knuckles against the door. She would wait patiently before hearing "Enter" come from behind the door, the simple command honed by a sweet yet stern voice. She would reach for the handle before wrapping her fingers around it, taking a grip before stepping inside the room carefully closing the door behind herself. She would step further into the room before dipping into a bow. The women behind the desk would peer over her half rimmed glasses before leaning against the palm of her hand with her elbow placed against the desk as she signed and began to speak "you were sent your mission and I received word that you have received it. All information you need for your mission is on the scroll as informed. If you read through it properly then you should be able to complete your mission.. It's quite simple.." Taeru would slowly raise from the bow remaining quiet as she waited for the women to finish before stepping over placing the scroll on to the woman's desk as she spoke making sure to keep her dull toned voice loud enough and clear " Mission complete, everything went smoothly." She would step back before remaining still as she spoke before watching the woman retrieve the scroll speaking as she opened it "hn, it hasn't even reached midday yet and the scroll was only sent to you last ni..." She would pause midway through her word as she looked over the scroll raising a brow before looking over the rim of her glasses as Taeru. Taeru's head would tilt a touch to one side causing the long pastel violet locks to fan away from her face as she offered the woman a soft smile "I do hope everything is in order...?" The woman would lean back against her seat nodding once "Yes it is,"  before pushing back as the chair rolled from  under the desk "Everything is in order, this was your first mission?" Taeru would nod "Yes." The women would stand before moving to a filing cabinet to file away the complete mission as she spoke "well, you are free to continue with your day since your mission has been completed so early." Taeru would nod briefly before pausing for a moment, resisting the urge to place her hands into her pockets as she spoke "Thank you, but.. Would I be able to take on another mission please?" The woman would pause raising her brow once more before giving a little shrug "Well, yes.. I suppose so, I don’t see why not... if you don’t want to spend the rest of your day relaxing.." Speaking as she filed away the completed mission before stepping to the pile of missions on her desk flicking through them "Let me see now..." She would mumble to herself before plucking a file out "This should do.." She would turn holding out the scroll for Taeru to take as she continued to speak "A dog has scared a cat into a tree and as of yet it has not been able to free itself nor has anyone been able to retrieve it from the tree. You must retrieve the cat safely and return it to its owner." Taeru would reach taking the scroll before inclining her head as she thanked the woman before leaving the office.  

A soft smile would grace along her lips as she stepped through the corridors and out of the building and back into the streets of Iwagakure. She would pause just outside of the building to check through the instructions of the mission, before deciding to take a detour on her way as the map had guided figuring she would have to time to do so. She would head first for the marketplace seeking out a fish stall. She would pause by a tea shop biting down lightly against her lip before lightly shaking her head thinking to herself  'only once the mission is complete.'  she would almost glide past the stalls until stopping in-front of the fish stand trying not to grims at the smell, instead forcing a smile to curl up along her lips as she spoke "Excuse me Dono.." She would pause as she waited for the stall attendant to turn to face her, a tad shocked by his appearance and bright smile her head would tilt a touch to one side as he spoke "Hello, what can I do for you today young man?" Her eyes would quickly scan along the contents of the stalls as she spoke almost absentmindedly, "I have a cat stuck in a tree so, I'm in need of something to coax the little guy out.." The young attendant would nod before crouching down behind the stall raising with a small package "This should do, small cuts without bone." She would nod before paying and collecting the little package as she thanked him. She would set off as she headed for the living quarters. She would repeat over the old woman's address again and again in her head as she searched only to hear the distressing sound of a cat. She would pause mid stride raising a brow before following the sound walking in on the scene of a few neighborhood children stood around the tree as adults and elderly stood off to one side looking up at the tree chattering away. She would bite down on her bottom lip, inhaling before stepping over making sure to keep her dull voice clear and even as she spoke "Excuse me, I have been sent to retrieve a cat from a tree.. May I speak with the owner?" She would pause as both the adults and children paused to look at her, a subtle dusty rose hue would briefly raise along the bridge of her nose before watching an elderly, yet almost regal looking woman step from the crowd of adults. "That would be me Young lady, I can see that you are a shinobi of our village." Taeru would dip into a soft yet somewhat elegant bow before raising "I am, Dono First I must verify you are the correct individual before being able to assist.. " She would step over to the regal looking woman producing the scroll before asking the woman to confirm her name and address. Upon the conformation Taeru would smile giving a soft nod before tucking the scroll and small package into the pouch that rested against the left but cheek. She would step over to the tree as she spoke "Right then, please give us some room." With that the adults would usher the children to stand beside them. Taeru would remove her jacket before tying it around herself forming an over the shoulder pouch before concentrating on building up the chakra into her feet before raising a leg to press her foot against the trunk of the tree, once confident she were correct in her movement she would push softly from the ground stepping up the tree, she would take it slowly before reaching the branch that the cat clung to at the other end. She would crouch concentrating on sending the flow of her chakra into her hands as well as her feet as she grasped the branch slowly shifting her position as to not jolt the branch and further scare the cat. She would settle her bottom against the branch placing her back against the trunk before allowing her legs to dangle either side of the branch. She would settle there opening out her makeshift pouch before leaning forwards slightly to retrieve the small package from her pouch before sitting up once again. She would open the packet before wafting her hand above the package allowing the scent of the fish to waft into the air before drawing a piece of fish from the package, reaching out to place it on the trunk as far from her form as possible before trailing the fish along the branch right the way towards her lap before placing the open packet right in-front of her. Not too soon after she became still had the scent enticed the cat to crawl towards it.   She would watch the cat lap up the fish before continuing down the trail right into Taeru's lap. She would softly stroke her fingers through the cats furr before petting softly under its chin only to carefully place the cat into the safety of the pouch. She would cup her arm around the bundle before shifting slowly the chakra back into her hands and feet as she rose to stand on the branch before pressing her feet against the trunk placing her free hand against it before slowly crawling down the tree. She would place her feet flat on the ground with a smile as she rose to her unusual height as she stopped the flow of chakra. She would Step over to the regal woman before opening the makeshift pouch with her free hand to reveal the cat safe and sound. The woman would reach in retrieving the cat before cuddling it against her chest. The woman would look up at Taeru with a grin as she thanked her taking the cat inside before returning to sign the scroll to say the mission were complete.  She would stride past the children as they watched her whispering in awe of how she had climbed the tree, there faces beaming with bright smiles as she headed back to hand in the completed mission scroll.

((Mission:600/600))
((Word count left:999))

((Training Reaction time from D1 to D3: 850/850))
((Word count left:149))

[ Exit Thread ]

Last edited by Taeru on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Using the left over word count for training stats.)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.