You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Combat Practice(C-Rank Mission/Closed) Empty Combat Practice(C-Rank Mission/Closed) Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Hyuga Hiroyuki

Hyuga Hiroyuki

D-rank
NPC sparing partner

Name: Renma Ryuzoji
General Appearance: This particular genin looks quite girly with her giant pink T-shirt and black pants.Her hair is the everyday dark brown and is long with curls, not a suggested hair style for a ninja of either gender.
Personality: Renma is a bit foolhardy, but her short temper isn't any better to be honest.She is a good sport about ties and winning.She isn't a fan of males or females and is actually Asexual much to many people's surprises.She knows what happens when it happens and is alway first to know quite a few people's tactics.She won't say anything until after, though.She just finds it sweet to piss them off like that.
Motivations: To acquire great power.No matter how hard she's been pushed down she knows she'll be a great ninja no matter the costs.
Fears: Death.Overall this kunoichi fears getting killed in battles or simple spars.She thinks her life has a few more good years in it before she even considers quitting her dangerous job.
Abilities: The genin specializes in ninjutsu and taijutsu, with suiton and raiton, and knows the entire library for each of them. They can also can also sense anyone inside of the hidden mist technique, as well as can create a pool of water in a 10 meter diameter, as well as has lightning fists that will deal second degree burns upon contact and has D-3 stats all around. They use a boxing style of taijutsu, and with strength (so C-rank strength).
Other: Her lightning fists.

Mission Acceptance

It took all of Hiro's energy not to jump on the walls in excitement.A mission in Kumogakure no Sato was going to be amazing!The door opened slowly and Hiro found herself stuck in a room with several other older and younger ninja.And worst of all the C-Ranked missions had an entire line dedicated to them and them only."This line will take forever to get through!"Hiro yelled in frustration."No s*** sherlock,"A male ninja groaned as he left the C-Rank line and transferred to the B-Ranked line.

Several minutes passed and Hiro was already dying of pure boredom."This cake is delicious,"A female voice said chomping down on a slice of the small creamy desert.Hiro ran out the line and stared at the girl with a happy smile.She gave a smile before handing Hiro the rest of her plate and waving bye to her.When Hiro finished and walked back to her spot the person who was once behind her pushed her aside.

"What the hell!?"Hiro shouted receiving a few shushes."Tough luck kid now start moving the line goes down the stairs,"The woman replied.Hiro growled loudly before taking in a deep breath and trying to act cool about it.After a few hours Hiro finally made it to the front of the line and she put on a tired but happy smile.

"Spar with a young genin...shes paying 200 and its the only mission left...warning I don't think she's human,"The receptionist said handing her a map and a picture of her partner.Hiro realized it was the girl that had given her cake just a few hours before.She had gotten a simple weak girl...how was everyone so afraid of her?This was going to be too easy.

She had been walking for several minutes and it was getting tiring.She had one question for Kumogakure."Where the bloody 'ell is the Thunder Grounds damn it!?"Hiro shouted in confusion until she saw the girl she was assigned to fight.The two waved for a minute and the younger girl smiled in the glee of her partner finally arriving.She pulled out her hand and tilted her head slightly.Hiro set down her backpack before taking her hand and shaking it.

Hiro took her hand away and spat on it before offering it back to girly ninja.She shook her head and rubbed her neck with embarrassment before walking back around 10 meters and bowing.Hiro took that signal and did something similar to the kunoichi."I will not hold back...but I won't kill you either,"The girl said before doing a few hand signals and turning into four clones of herself.
Jutsu used by Renma:
Sparing Partner's Clone One

The brown haired clone ran at Hiro with incredible speeds before lightning shot throughout her body and the clone disappeared from her line of sight.The second-degree burns pained her as a leg swept under her legs and Hiro found herself onto the ground below the taller clone.Hiro fought through the pain as well as she could and weakly kicked the clone just a few inches away from her into the leg.Instantly it turned into a puddle of water and Hiro got back up for another attack.The one clone by itself had done incredible damage to her body.A hand went to her partner and she signaled for another attack.

Jutsu used by Renma:
Sparing Partner's Clone Two and Three

Two more girls stepped up to the plate and Hiro smiled.Her hand fakely went to her pouch before she looked back at her backpack,pre-fused with chakra on her way over here, and the two clones did a few hand signals before opening their mouths and releasing a thick matter of mist from it.Hiro quickly lost them in the fog and felt several punches line against her body.Any kick or punch was met with another fist or a counter kick to her body.They suddenly stopped and Hiro realized they had stopped attacking her for a small break.

"Byakugaun!"Hiro yelled as the mist stopped blurring her naturally weak vision.This is when Renma realized Hiro didn't only have naturally lavender eyes but also the world famed Byakugaun.She was fighting a Hyuga and this would make things harder if she was extremely gifted within her rank like she herself was.Renma grinned as she readied her clones and threw four kunai at the tomboyish female.

All four effortlessly hit her and Hiro looked up at where Renma currently was.She couldn't give her position away.Even Renma couldn't see through the mist and only Hiro herself could see it, with the aid of her blessed eyes.She had to stay quiet while getting pelted with dozens of kunai.Another weapon, this time shuriken, hit Hiro's back and she screamed in horrible pain.Her hands wrapped around her mouth and Hiro looked up to see two clones searching for her.Hiro stuffed her hands into her pouches and stabbed both just behind the ankle.The mist disappeared and only three people stood.Hiro the Hyuga, Renma the trickster, and Renma's last clone.
Jutsu used by Renma:

Jutsu used by Hiro:
Renma's final Clone

Renma and her clone ran side by side each casually swapping positions and doing one hand signal.Hiro quickly deactivated her Byakugaun and waited for impact.Soon after closing a 10 feet gap between each other Renma and her clone shot a torrent of dual matching water shots at Hiro's body.Her clothing quickly became soaked and the Hyuga growled before doing a few hand signals and focusing on her backpack way behind them both.She disappeared as Renma punched her body.Suddenly replaced by her useless backpack.

Renma was caught by surprise at this and turned to look at two other clones of herself.This was bad.Hiro had gotten down every bit of information out of her tall feminine appearance and had turned into a clone of her.She had two decisions.Turn the real clone into mist again and risk Hiro attacking her from her new form.Or randomly just punch one and pray it's her.
Jutsu used by Renma:

Jutsu used by Hiro:
Hiro's comeback

Renma took a deep breath before punching one of the two clones of herself in the face.It flew backward for a moment before turning into a pile of dust?!Renma paused and deleted her real clone.Hiro had run away like a complete and utter coward!?A kunai sharply hit her back and Hiro appeared leaning on a tree, another kunai more than ready to throw at her opponent.Renma was taken a bit aback and shakily got up."How?!"Renma growled angrily.

"Your biggest mistake was thinking I'm nothing but a simple coward...your second is not getting rid of your real clone...your third is taking advantage of my limited skills,"Hiro said as Renma looked at the ground with shame.Without warning, Hiro walked up to her and put a weak hand on the younger genin's shoulder.Renma smiled a bit before Hiro did the thinkable and punched her into the stomach roughly.Renma paused before falling over and holding her stomach.

A winner and loser stand tall together

"Let's get something to eat...by the way I never caught your name,," Hiro said helping the younger girl up."Its Renma...and thanks for helping me train today,"Renma groaned as Hiro lifted her up."Race you to that ramen place I saw!"Hiro was surprised as Renma ran off at full speed.She wasn't hurt at all.

When Hiro finally reached the ramen shop Renma had already ordered for the both of them.She took a seat next to and smiled happily.Renma spat onto her hand like Hiro had done earlier and smirked as she offered it to her new sparing partner.Hiro was a bit stunned when she saw that but smiled happily and did the same action before joining their hand together and smiling.

"Your a loser Hiro Hyuga,"Renma teased playfully."You too forfeiter!"Hiro yelled back before both broke into laughter and side hugged each other."I have a feeling I'll be asking for you personally during my sparing,"Hiro smiled.She had not only had an official fight but had tied it and earned a friend.And she was cool.Not like other girls."By the way I did know your plan and where you were...just didn't say s*** cause I believe in your abilities,"Renma giggled as Hiro gave her the F you face.

Total Chakra left after mission: 125 chakra

Not again...

Hiro ran up the stairs with excitement filling her heart.She flung open the doors and looked for mission awards.She felt her jaw hit the floor as she saw the long line.And this time it didn't to down the stairs.Oh no, it leads to the damn outdoors of the building."F***!"Hiro growled as she slid down the banister angrily.A lot more waiting for 200 damn ryo after getting burned and punched everywhere.Great~.

OOC Note: If you feel this needs a bit more touch up tell me where and I'll fix it.

1000/1000
507 left for Training:

Words: 1507

Exit Post

Last edited by Hyuga Hiroyuki on Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ....wrong a lot of things)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.