You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Idea's for events/Whole site plot Empty Idea's for events/Whole site plot Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Hyuga Hiroyuki

Hyuga Hiroyuki

D-rank
My idea is like something doing with winter.All ages and Ranks accepted.And have a team of at least 3(For Bobsledding Ice-skating)Who's next?

*Must have own equipment(Goggles,Jacket,Personal sled/Skis/Ice Skates/Snowboard)

2Idea's for events/Whole site plot Empty Re: Idea's for events/Whole site plot Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:24 pm

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
hmm.. nice

3Idea's for events/Whole site plot Empty Re: Idea's for events/Whole site plot Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:55 pm

Tsu-chan

Tsu-chan

D-rank
I'm totally seeing the winter thing as a winter Olympics type of thing with the whole events of bobsledding and iceskating. also... Shinobi Snowball! :D Would literally be lethal snowball war

Um, I haven't been on here long enough to see if there is one, but if there isn't a Halloween Event? Kinda like what it was for the Easter, but spooky and pumpkin Themed.

-Valentine's Day! Everyone gets chocolates~

-Summer Olympics! Like track + field, fencing, volleyball, weightlifting etc competitions

-Beach Themed Event - Because everyday is beach day

Don't know if any of these actually happened before, but would be cool if they do happen sometime in the future!

4Idea's for events/Whole site plot Empty Re: Idea's for events/Whole site plot Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:29 am

Aomine

Aomine

D-rank
I wasn't here but I believed a halloween event happened on saga's facebook page or so..

I'd recommend the next event be the christmas one since that's what everything iz going towards.
I hope a staff member ish seeing all this..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.