You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kings Death Match {Iwa-A} Empty Kings Death Match {Iwa-A} Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:46 pm

Dengen

Dengen

D-rank
Mission name: Kings Death Match aka Gladiator Death Match
Mission rank: A-Rank
Objective: Legal Method to kill {Player vs Player}

Reward: 500 Ryo {and enemies weapon/item}

Mission description: The Rokudaime Tsuchikage’s mission to keep peace in Iwagakure led him to the creation of the “Kings Death Match.” The Kings Death Match is like the “Gladiator” showcase in that it is a show for the citizens of Iwagakure to watch. The difference of the two games in the KDM is a match that is expected to have two men enter and one man get out.

Mission details: The fight can take place whenever but it must be in the Koudo Sutajiamu stadium. This is a match to the death in the most legal way possible. Both shinobis must agree to the term of entering the match expecting to die. A shinobi will die if the winner wishes, rarely and I mean rarely can there be a loser that survives and if necessary it will be up to the Tsuchikage to decide like Roman times. The winner will get 500 Ryo and by the rules of saga “steal” a weapon from the loser. If you do not wish to kill the shinobi you MUST take something of his/her in order to symbolize your victory and his/her loose.

This mission was created especially for shinobis from other villages to attend in order to be able to kill by legal means without it being a means to war. So any shinobi from any village can attend, handicaps do exist but their is no rules; the only rules to the fight is that both fighters must agree to the fight and its conditions, the conditions will be created by the participants.

Last edited by Dengen on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Kings Death Match {Iwa-A} Empty Re: Kings Death Match {Iwa-A} Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:50 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
I'm not sure if the item theft rules apply to an NPC, so I'll leave the final decision to Naota or Kenta.

What exactly is the item that they can steal though? What rank, and if it's of high enough rank, what abilities?

3Kings Death Match {Iwa-A} Empty Re: Kings Death Match {Iwa-A} Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Takao

Takao

S-rank
Looks good to me now that the player v. player has been sorted.

1/2 Approved

4Kings Death Match {Iwa-A} Empty Re: Kings Death Match {Iwa-A} Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:37 pm

Raijin

Raijin

D-rank
Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.