You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
Roaring Bear:

It was morning. The sun shined trough Arashi's small window. Arashi's room was in the east part of his house, and the window was perfectly positioned so that when the sun rose it would directly shine in Arashi's face, working as an alarm clock. It was Arashi's idea, he didn't move the window but his bed.
He slowly opened his eyes, forgetting all about his dream. All he could remember was, burning fire. Arashi tried as hard as he could, but he couldn't remember one single detail, except the fire. Strange. I usually remember my dreams. Must have slept pretty hard. He woke up, and put on his clothes. Brown shorts, black t-shirt and his usual red sandals. He didn't really care about his hair, and wasn't hungry either. It was only around 6 AM, he would eat after he finished his training. He got out of his house, and headed for the Giesi Lake. Arashi wasn't there for some amount of time, and he thought it wouldn't be a bad idea to train there. Not many people would come there anymore, but oh well. At least nobody will bother him.

Arashi quickly climbed on top of his house, without even concentrating any chakra in his feet for wall walking. A grab with his hand here, a push with his hand there. A couple of swing and frontflips and he was at the top of his house. The Nekomotze district was in the north part of Iwagakure, and the Gisei lake far to the east. It was about a 30 minute walk, but only a 10 minute run. Arashi jumped on roofs of buildings, until he got there; to the beautiful Gisei Lake. It's beautiful, dark blue color never failed in impressing Arashi. He just stood there, on top of somebody's house, staring at the beautiful shades of blue. This place's really cool! I think I could train here... He jumped off the building, and walked towards the lake's shore. It was, like pretty much everything in Iwa, rock. Arashi didn't mind the rocks of Iwa, he actually liked them. Strong, massive, hard. Not like some soft sand in Suna or puny planks of Konoha. He reached the shore, and just stood there, thinking about how to train. I was thinking about the technique I was about to learn for some time already. But I don't really know how I could train it here... I don't have any puppets or anything else to train at. Rocks? Maybe, but a bit to heavy. I should head back home, and grab that training puppet I keep in my closet. He turned around, and ran back towards his house, just as he got here. Arashi jumped on the nearest building, and then on the next... He continued doing so until he reached his house. There was nothing to do on his way, he didn't even think about anything in particular. He fugured the jutsu a few day ago. It was a close combat move, an extremely aggressive taijutsu. First a kick with both of his legs in the opponent's chin, and then he would continue to punch his enemy while in air until he would brake at least several of his ribs and damage internal organs. It wasn't clean, but it will definitely be efficient. He got to his house, and opened his wooden doors.

Arashi got inside, and started digging trough his closet. Where the heck is it? I'm sure it has to be here somewhere! He dug trough the closet for full half an hour. There was a lot of stuff there. When he reached the bottom of it, and there was no sign of the training puppet, he was really confused. Wait, what? No, this can't be! It has to be here! Maybe in my other closet... But I'm sure I put it here when I used it last time, a few months ago. I always put it here. He closed his closet, and turned around, towards his other closet. He rarely used it, as it was mostly filled with his deceased parents's stuff. By the closet, on the wall, was Arashi's training doll, hanging on the wall. Arashi's face expression: priceless.
I'm so stupid! I dug trough my entire closet, for nothing. Fuck. I remember now, last week I moved the puppet out of my closet to make room for more clothes. I'm stupid.
He walked towards the doll, and took it of his wall. It was made of cloth, with straw filling. But it had sticks where a real human would have bones, so it was basically of the same weight as a human. He could easily carry it under his armpit, but it would be too big for him to run with. He must walk back to the Gisei Lake. Oh, jolly. Well, it had to be done. The training doll wasn't that hard, about 50 kg. Arashi could carry it easily. But, he would rather run, Arashi liked to run. He got out of his house, closed and locked the door, and took of.

He walked trough the crowded streets of Iwa, a bit suprised. I haven't seen Iwa this live for quite some time. The Tsuchikage must be really doing a good job, out of the battlefield of course. The sun was up a bit, and Arashi assumed it was about 8 AM. He was pretty much right. It took him about half an hour to reach the Gisei Lake. He released the doll, and positioned it in a straight upward position. Like it was a standing human. I guess I'll start with the beginning of the combo. I think I should get my enemy airborne, with a kick possibly. The chin? Seems good. I'll crouch under the opponent, and do a straight upwards kick in his chin. He stepped towards the doll, and tried his theory. He crouched, and tried to launch an upwards kick to the doll's chin. It didn't quite work out. This is impossible to do from a crouching position. I could try to do it from a standing position, but I think that would be a bit to obvious. I want this to be an early combat move, possibly the opening of the entire battle. Maybe if I'd... Arashi continued to think like that, until he got an idea that could work. He rushed towards to the dummy to try it out. He turned around, and performed a perfect Ushiro Mawashi Geri. He tried to do it in a way he would launch the dummy in the air. The kick was strong, and he launched the dummy in the air all right. But he launched it away from himself, not in the air above himself. Arahi picked up the dummy, and put it back in its stance. Nope, this won't work. I need to launch it in the air, as high as I can. He looked a the dummy, and walked towards it. Maybe this'll work... He grabbed the dummy, and toosed it in the air in the way it would still be in the vertical positing in the air. Then he jumped towards it, with his leg first. He kicked it in the chin, with a Yoko Geri. The dummy flew even higher in the air, and Arashi with it to. He started punching it, pretty weak. He could do a lot better, but he would push the dummy away from himself. After a few punches, they both landed back on the ground. This was okay... But I can't hit strong enough or I'll just push off the enemy. I want to deliver a full barrage of my strongest punches. And I can't even do the combo unless the enemy is in the air, off guard. No, this won't work.

Arashi fixed the dummy back in its standing position, and sat on the floor. What should I do? I can't seem to find a good way...YES! THAT'LL WORK! IT HAS TO! The idea he got was truly great. It was fast, efficient and damn strong. He quickly got on his feet, and stood just ahead of his raining dummy. Okay, here goes nothing!He jumped, and made a backflip. Half of a backflip, actually. He only turned for 180 degrees, and landed on his arms. He bent his elbows a bit, and pulled his legs back, so his knees were just a few inches from his face. He pushed strong with his hands and stretched his legs, launching himself in the air. Arashi hit the doll, right in its chin with both of his legs. The dummy flew in the air, and Arashi with it. Then he started punching the dummy in the area of its chest and stomach. The punches were as as Arashi could perform, they would surely break a rib if landed on a real enemy. He kept punching the doll.

Punch. Punch. PUNCH.

After about 15 punches, they both landed back on the ground. Yup. That's it. I'll just train it a few more times.

Backflip. Draw feet. Kick. Punch.

It was actually quite simple, and after repeating the combo about 10 times, he mastered it. Great! I already feel stronger! I can't wait until I get to use this in combat... A grin appeared on Arashi's face, and he headed back home.

1583/1500

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.