You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arashi1

Arashi1

Dead
(OOC: To understand what happened to Arashi's foot.)
Thread:

Arashi slowly opened his eyes, as he awakened from sleep. Okay, several days have passed. I took all the pills, did everything as Mouse told me to; I think I might be ready today! The sun dimly light his room, trough Arashi's window. He got up, and, for the first time in the last 3 days; stood on his left foot! Awesome! I can hardly feel the pain at all! And I'm sure it will be completely gone after I warm up! That Mousa's a lifesaver. Arashi put some clothes on. He wore his normal grey shorts, of which he ha several copies, a net-shirt and his black and red short sleeved jacket. I'm not really in the mood for eating. And it's still very early; the sun just rose. I'll eat later. He got out of his house, and headed for the Koudo Sutaijamu, the village's arena.

As he walked about a 100 meters on the road, he was no longer in the Nekomotze district. And his foot didn't hurt, not one bit. The Koudo Sutaijamu is situated deep underground, and is sometimes used as shelter during attacks on the village. At least that's what the teachers told the kids at the academy. Arashi soon arrived at the entrance. It was a building, like any other in Iwa. It had a sign above it's door, saying "Koudo Sutaijamu Entrance". The door was opened, and Arashi went in. There was a large stone stairway, about 4 meters wide. It went down, in an very gentle angle. Step by step, Arashi arrived at the great Koudo Sutaijamu arena! It was a giant, obviously manually carved cave. In the center, there was a large rectangular arena, completely flat. The whole arena was dimly lit by light-green glowing gemstones at the top.

What most people did not know, is that there is a fully equipped training ground directly below the arena. Of course, it's closed to public. The door that led to it was on the far right side of the cave, and it was locked. Arashi went towards the left side, and started inspecting the wall. Okay, I know it has to be here somewhere. Arashi used to come here with his father, back in the day the village had a Kage. Arashi's father fought in the arena every once in a while, so he showed Arashi a secret entrance to the training room. After several more minutes of searching the enormous wall, Arashi found it; it was a crack in the wall, about 50 centimeters wide and 2 meters tall. It was completely dark inside, and nobody in the right mind would think of going in. But Arashi did. He knew what was on the other side. He entered the crack, and crawled on the cracks floor. It was like a tunnel. Soon, he saw a light. Finally, I'm here.

Arashi crawled out of the crack, jumping on the room's floor. The room was great. It had a full weapon supply; from kunai knifes and shuriken, to fine forged katana and great fumi shuriken. Even if Arashi had countless opportunities, he never stole one thing from the room. The room also had training dummies. They were wooden with some iron parts. There were about 10 of them, put into a circle. The dummies were sealed with a special seal, that would repair them if they broke. There were also several large seals and scrolls behind the dummies. On the largest seal was a pile of wooden planks and iron, which were used to repair the dummies. The seal was obviously made by a at least 5 Jounin. There were also several "training stations", which offered equipment for the body training; push-ups, sit-ups, etc. The room, as well as the cave above, was lit by glowing gemstones.

Arashi walked in the empty center of the room, and sat on the cold stone floor. Okay, I have a jutsu I wanted to try for some time. I think I'll try to extend my Sacred Bear Claw. It's a bit to short, and dull. Maybe if I try to enhance it with my Katon chakra... Not a bad idea! ARashi stood up, concentrated some chakra in his palms and yelled - "Hidden Jutsu - Sacred Bear Fist! The moment he closed his mouth, 4 shiny blue chakra claws appeared on each of his hands, above his fingers. They were about 6 cm long. Okay, that went well. Now to concentrate some of my Katon chakra in there...
Arashi closed his eyes, and started focusing his fire nature chakra in his claws. The claws color changed to orange, and they seemed like they were on fire. But they didn't get any larger. Hmm... Not really what I was expecting. I'm not sure, are they sharper now? Arashi quickly jumped towards a dummy, positioning himself directly behind it. He took one powerful and fast swing at the dummies head. As the claws touched the wood, they left a dent where they scratched the wood. The dents were about 3 cm deep. Hmm... The same sharpness as before. But they did torch the wood a bit. I think my biggest hope is to just concentrate more chakra! He closed his eyes again, now putting his hands in a Tiger handsign. He concentrated a lot more chakra into his claws, and tried his best to mold the chakra in a way to increase the claws size and sharpness. He hit the dummy again, but the claws were to large now; he couldn't really use them properly. He tried a few more times; but there was a flaw each time, either to dull, not hot enough, or to small. As time passed, he figured a perfect ratio! The claws went right trough the dummies head! Now THAT's what I'm talking about! I'll call it...Beastly Assassination Jutsu!
Arashi continued training and perfecting the jutsu until his chakra was depleted. I guess I should go home now. He quizzed back into the crack, climbing his way back to the arena. He walked up the giant stairway, and before he knew; he was home.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.