You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"2,948.....2,949......2,950..." Sanosuke said between reps as he was focusing on his exercises in the middle of his office. He was currently doing what he would call a light-medium work out regimine while balancing his training and Raikage duties. He was doing one handed vertical pushups on one of the wooden pillars that was original put in his office for Sanosuke to summon from the ground in case he had a guest that would like to take a seat in one of the chairs; but now it was being used for his training regimine. Normally one handed pushups would be hard to complete, but the silver haired Raikage was taking it a step further by not using his hand but instead using his pointer finger to keep himself up. What's more was that his finger wasn't even making contact with the pillar, but a small ball of blue condensed chakra was what Sanosuke's finger was propped on. To make the training even more difficult, he was keeping pillar itself levitating off the ground so that nothing of his was touching the ground. Resting on the soles of his feet was a barbell that had an extraordinary amount of weights on each of them. There looked to be about 300lbs on each side for a combined weight of above 600lbs holding himself down. In front of him, Sanosuke was using his chakra to levitate the many scrolls that he was signing for his village duties. The scrolls that he didn't need were orbiting around the yong kage as he did his duties while keeping up with his training.

Most people wouldn't even think about training while signing documents like these, but Sanosuke was someone that always wanted to test out of limits and break the barriers that he made on himself. The exercise was taxing on him as it was putting a strain on his body from how many pushups he was doing on just one finger and while maintaing his chakra control to keep himself and the many other things he was controlling from falling on the ground. Sweat dripped on the ground as he was using his only free hand to sign the documents that needed his immediate attention. The reason why he was doing this was he got a request from the Tsuchikage himself, he believed his name was Akira Kazako, that before the final portion of the Chuunin Exams were carried out that the two kages should spar one another as an opening ceremony. Also to show good faith between the two nations as well. Of course Sanosuke agreed. He could never back down from a good fight. So it would seem that the Tsuchikage wanted to test his strength out as well? This was the kind of exchanges Sanosuke could wrap his head around. He always wanted to test out Iwagakure's strength anyhow, so this was essentially killing two birds with one stone.

"Raikage-sama. The Sunagakure representative has arrived and is heading towards your office." Aelita chimed into the intercom on his desk. That caused the man of the village hidden in the clouds to curse under his breath. He believed that the representative wouldn't be coming for another 30 minutes or so. Summoning the clock into his chakra gravitational pull, he looked at it as it levitated before him. It was 3pm on the dot. That was the time that Aelita gave him for this representative to show up. So it wasn't her fault, he just lost track of time. He cursed himself as he let the clock continue orbiting around his levitating form. There was a wild assortment of things circling around him at the very moment. There were large books of records of his current shinobi, multiple scrolls, a clock, an extra ink well that he was managing not to spill everywhere, and finally his puzzle that he's been working on this entire time without himself looking at it but using his sensations of his chakra to feel out for the puzzle's secrets; but to no avail he was getting no where with it. His chakra control was perfect as always as the Raikage continued his exercise.

No doubt the representative will walk in and be rather confused to what they would be seeing. Personally he didn't care if they would be looking at his work out regimine, but he had no idea how they would feel about the half naked Raikage working out before him. His chiseled body exposed for a foreigner to see. On his chest and back were multiple scars he had recieved from many fights he had encountered throughout his training as a shinobi. Sweat was sliding off his body as he let his body come down and pushed himself up back up once more. Sanosuke had on only his dark colored pants on, and that was it at the moment. His other pieces of clothing(Raikage robes, shirt, hat and gloves) were all neatly folded on his desk for him to wear once he finished his workout. He would be on his 2,990th rep once he would hear the knocking on the door the signal the representative was here. "Come in!" Sanosuke called out for the person to enter his office. Sanosuke was kind of curious to see what kind of person this Sunagakure representative was.

2Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:56 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui had been informed she was to meet with the Raikage as she sighed a bit. She hated the fact that the current Kazekage was even lazier than she had been in office. She at least made four diplomatic trips in her time she was sure Shizume had done one or less and it was to that stupid Konoha. She wondered what to say, she knew he was a man and he had been in office a good long while there was a chance he would even know who Yui was. Many of the other nations elites knew of her name at least, she felt maybe her name had been bolstered a little to much but it was what it was.

She walked into the office area as she was guided to the room he was in she heard him say come in as she would open the door and be a little surprised before her was the Raikage drenched in sweat as it beaded down his finely tuned body. He had several scars like herself but he was in excellent shape and she did not mind getting such a nice view as she looked around the office. It was certainly not the most well kept office but one thing was sure he was strong and he had a commanding presence even in this situation.

"My name is Inuzuka Yui and I am here to discuss some diplomatic things. IO must say I was not expecting the Raikage to be such a attractive man, you are in pretty good shape and I can tell you work out your obliques quite nicely."

She would wait for him to stand up as before the man stood Inuzuka Yui or as known by other elite shinobi the Blood Fang of Suna. She had gained this name due to her actions during the rebellion and how she stained her village in blood to save her land. She had heard many things about the Raikage one thing she had no heard however is how handsome he was as Sekkiea stepped next to her side looking over at the man and at Yui she knew Yui was going to be a massive flirt seeing a man like this.

"I am sorry in advance if Yui gets a little... flirtatious if it is bothering you I will make her stop it."

WC:392

3Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:16 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
As soon as the door swung open, Sanosuke had to adjust his chakra control and center of balance slightly to recover from the shock of what his eyes were feasting on. When he heard about a Suna representative coming to meet with him about diplomatic reasons concerning both of their villages, Sanosuke had thought he would be meeting some decryptic old man who smelled like nothing but sand and cactus juice. But before him was woman in tight leather to the point where he could see just about every knook and crany of her body. Her curves were out there for the Raikage to indulge his eyes in. How tight her skin tight leather clothing almost rivaled that of Mizuru's. Sanosuke knew first hand that there was no one out there that could match how tight she was; both body wise and clothing wise. He had to adjust his position slightly as he was finishing up his reps. Sanosuke sent the paperwork he had been working on previously in the back of his orbit of miscellanios nicnacs he had floating around him so he could get a better look at the woman and her animal companion.

An Inuzuka huh, Sanosuke had his own experiences with those kind of women. They were rather rough on the edges, very primal about what they want and won't take no for an answer. Sending a representative like that was something that Sanosuke was curious about. He wasn't at all complaining because of the treat to his eyes he was receiving. "Well while you're feasting your eyes, how about you grab that towel on the bookshelf right beside you.....3,000" Sanosuke asked teasingly while going down on one of his reps. As Sanosuke finished his set, he allowed the multiple objects that he was levitating with his mind to return to his desk neatly. A testament to his control of his chakra, not a single object was put out of place; even the inkwell made it on the desk without anything being spilled. The pillar he was on slowly went back into the ground until his finger was now touching the ground of his office. With one push, the Raikage pushed his legs outward so the 600 lb barbell would be lifted into the air. He was glad that his office had such a high ceiling or that might've broken through the roof.

Stretching his shoulders out briefly, Sanosuke took a better look at the woman named Yui before him. His clear blue eyes containing a playful glint in them as they made no effort to hide that he was oogling her body. They carried the message 'yes I'm cureently undressing you with ny eyes' as he looked her up and down. Yes quite the specimen indeed. Short cropped hair, her body was trained and muscular from the tight leather clothing she was wearing that much was obvious. Of course the markings on her face added just more to the beastly look she had going on. The barbell came plummeting down, which Sanosuke caught easily in his left arm. The weight leaning on his left shoulder without his body faltering at all with the weight crashing down on his body. Sanosuke put down the weight on the ground and made a hand seal for it to sink into the ground and be sealed. "It's fine really, some would say I actually like the attention." Sanosuke mused as he approached the two.

Walking over to them, Sanosuke believed it was time to have some fun with this flirty Inuzuka kunoichi that was enjoying watching him work out. Transforming himself into his signature black cat henge, Sanosuke slowly approached the Inuzuka woman with his paws. His red eyes, unlike his blue ones, were more piercing and predator like. Despite his cute appearance, Sanosuke had the aura of this creature was much more dangerous than it let on. Sanosuke paid the rather large Inuzuka dog no mind. From his travels he learned that dogs had a rather acute sense of danger than normal humans possessed; even Inuzuka members. She would know that barking at Sanosuke would be a grave mistake.  Walking around Yui, Sanosuke curled himself against her leg as he let his body feel up against her own. "Ah the Blood Fang of the Sands. I've heard about you. I must say, it is quite the honor of having you in my village." Sanosuke purred. Of course he heard of the woman's name when he spent time investigating a few years ago about senjutsu clans. Quite the courageous woman. Sanosuke's tail began to lightly caress her thighs and working itself up to her finely toned buttocks. It was so tight and firm. His tail stroked it with each passing as he was sizing up his guest.

Once he had his fun, Sanosuke would release his technique so he would appear before Yui. His form towered the woman's height as he was well above 6 feet tall. Sanosuke appeared rather close to her personal space to the point that he was looking straight down at her. His bare chest still glistening with sweat just barely touching her leather cladded body. His enlarged and passively flexed pecks only a hair length away from touching her own breasts. The Inuzuka clan members were best known for the sharp sense of smell. He wondered if Yui could pick up on his manly musk that stuck to his body. It was the same musk that he noticed attracted some woman that would be close enough to pick it up. The sweat coming from his body would only strengthen his natural musk to the point it might be overwhelming for the Inuzuka kunoichi. With the two of them being this close, and Yui being an Inuzuka, it wouldn't be long before the smell penetrated her virgin nose of Sanosuke's scent. Sanosuke would stand there in Yui's presence. Should she allow him, the Raikage would gently caress her neck and have his fingertups gently lead up to her cheeks. "I'm glad you liked the show I put on for you. Perhaps after we're done with diplomacy, you can return the favor." Sanosuke's voice whispered to the woman.

Very gently, Sanosuke would put his hands into her own to pull away the towel she was still holding. With a wink, Sanosuke would walk away to leave the Inuzuka woman to her own thoughts while he began wiping himself dry with of the towel. It didn't take him long to do so. Putting the towel on the sofa on the left side of his office, Sanosuke began to pull his clothing on; one piece at a time. Once he was dressed, the Raikage sat down at his seat with his robes on but his hat on the table before him. Running his fingers through his silver hair, Sanosuke smiled and gestured for Yui to sit down in the raising seat he was summoning from the ground. "Let's get down to business shall we. My sources inform me that Suna isn't in the most comfortable position due to the inactivity from your Kazekage Suzume Kōga. Think you can confirm this for me?" Sanosuke said getting down to business. Despite himself being quite the flirt, he knew when to start acing like the Raikage and not like a bachelor who's driven with lust. There would be time for that later, perhaps tonight.

4Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:49 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui watched the man as he began to dry himself off taking the towel from her hand he was a fine looking man indeed as she looked at every muscle moving and stretching quite the specimen of a man. He then turned into the form of a cat as she felt it rub against her leg its tail playing quite curiously moving up and touching her ass as she glared at the cat. She made it quite clear she hated cats as she pushed him away slightly with her leg. He then got out of the cat form and stood directly in front of her nearly touching her body, she was surprised as she ran one of her fingers slowly down his chest and down his abs. He got to feel her up some so she felt it was only fair before he walked off and sat down at his desk offering her a seat at the chair in front of it.

She moved to sit down as she began to try to calm herself down seeing him like that had got her quite excited and his smell also was not helping she could smell certain odors from him and it only made her want to jump on him and have her way with him. He began to talk about the kage not being seen lately as she sighed, he knew she could not answer that question but she would answer it with a diplomatic answer.

"Shizume... has been occupied with self improvement so that is the reason she has been turning away any diplomats and foreigners. I am simply here to try to get a alliance that has been in the works for a long time in motion, I understand I am not the kage but I can speak on behalf of my village. As allies of course we will offer support should war with any nations happens with you and them, naturally if Konoha is one we will be twice as eager to help."

She smiled mentioning that, this would simply be small talk to get a feel of what each side wanted, Suna was doing this to make people think twice about attacking as for what Kumo would get it would make them have one nation to not worry about if they go on the war path. It also gives them a ally against Konoha if they ever chose to do something about that nation. She would listen to his demands as well, she was sure he knew he had the advantage at these negotiations Suna was in far more need to have this than his country was after all.

WC:446

5Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:01 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Smirking at the answer her was given, Sanosuke wasn't surprised at the answer he was given. Smart girl. Should he have gotten a straightforward answer about the information about the Kazekage's business, then Sanosuke wouldn't have much to think about this Yui's skills as a diplomat. Even as a former kage, Sanosuke would have questioned her authority. Giving that information to an allied nation like Kumo, who's constantly growing stronger with each day passing, it would give Sanosuke an advantage over Suna that he would intend to use. Should Yui need confirmation of if Sanosuke would be the kind of leader to exploit a weaker nation for the benefit of his own, all she would have to do is look into his eyes and see the eyes of a predator gazing down on his prey as he was looking at Yui. His smile welcomed the Inuzuka kunoichi to continue discussing these matters; but his eyes were hungry for power and showed he would trample on the weak should they no longer be of service for his own village. "Ah I see. I am happy that Suna has come to me in hopes of an alliance. It certainly saves me the trouble of crossing the hot desert to meet with your leaders. Of which I'm appreciative that you made this journey in my steed. For that I do thank you." Sanosuke nodded his thanks. He had crossed the deserts of the Kaze no Kuni several times, and knew first hand how hot and unkind it was to outsiders who had never crossed those deserts before.

Getting up from his chair, Sanosuke turned his back to Yui and walked over to his bay window that was shut for the time being with the exception of a few cracks to let in natural light in the room. Signaling Yui to come around the table to join him, Sanosuke would then activate one hand seal to raise the blinds of his giant bay window so light would shine into his office. It would reveal a breathtaking sight of his village from the highest point that one could get while staying in the village. From there you could see the many shops, houses, and people going about their business. Civilians going into their houses and talking to their neighbors about their day, children play with others without any discrimination of race of heritage, and shinobi going about their business of either training or reporting in missions to turn into his office. Once Yui was close enough, he would gently guide her so she was in front of her so that she could get a better look of the view. "Before I took up office, Kumo wasn't as prosperous as it is now. Back then, it was a former shell of its glory 400 years ago. I've restored my village to the former glory it is used to be thanks to the years of traveling I've done before becoming Raikage. The lessons I learned from my travels are what shaped my ideology. Nobody would pay attention to Kumo or give my village the credit it deserved as a shinobi village due to it's state of isolation it was in, but now one cannot go anywhere without hearing about Kumo's growing strength." Sanosuke said proudly of his achievements, like a proud parent bragging to others about the accomplishments their child has done. Anybody in Sanosuke's shoes would boast about how they changed Kumo for the good. It was only natural he would feel this way, and to an outsider wanting Kumo's alliance it was a good time to brag about his work.

Placing his right hand on Yui's right shoulder while stepping in closer from behind her so that his chest was close to her back but not as close as he was earlier when he was shirtless. It was close enough however for Yui to once more take in his natural musk that Sanosuke knew she was enjoying very much. "I'm looking to expand my work, my peace I have to other villages so they can experience this golden age I've created for Kumo. At my core, I am but a man who is only as strong as the number of people who would lend me their strength. It would be an honor for Suna to be one of the many nations that would help me bring about this peace in the shinobi world that I've gave birth to in my own village. And in return, I'll guarantee that the children Suna will be just as joyous as the children of Kumo." Sanosuke continued his speech. When he was finished, Sanosuke would stand there, looking out of his beautiful view he had of his village. When he would feel the world crushing down on him, Sanosuke would open up these bay windows to remind him that all of his troubles and trials he is currently facing is for this ideal world that he crafted in Kumo.

Last edited by Sanosuke on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

6Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:25 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She saw him stand up and motion for her to follow as he began to explain how he had risen the village up, it was like her dream but he had actually finished the job. After she had quelled the rebellion her willpower had been lost for a long time but in order to make her village dream in a reality she had to step up and do what must be done. She watched as the people walked and traded goods this was a good village though she felt something was still off here. It was a strong village but she also felt people were scared here, it might just be a oppressive village.

"This is a dream I once had to make my village strong like this, but after I had to quell the rebellion and take many... many lives I lost all my willpower. I began to binge drink and fight with others all the time, I refused to listen to advisers and eventually chose to go on a walk about. When I came back we had a new kage but she had no good plans for my village, no she had wicked and evil things planned I am glad she was removed from office. Now we have Shizume while she is kind and gentle... this is not what Suna needs... we need a firm hand that also can offer kindness, I must make my village strong again and a nation feared."

She could feel his hand on her shoulder as she would move her head to nuzzle against his hand. He said he planned to accept the alliance which did make her glad but she would still have to remain cautious. She would never fully trust any other nation it is not up to what the kage wants its up the the damiyo and if they chose to attack the kage must obey the orders.

"I am glad you agreed to the alliance as I am sure my kage will be happy as well. So what should we talk about now that the important part is over, you are awfully close to my body and I can smell certain scents coming from you as I am a Inuzuka you know."

WC:371

7Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:20 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
An evil kage that had nothing planned for the village of Suna but destruction? No doubt Yui was referring to Gin. Sanosuke knew that she couldn't have known that Sanosuke knew of Gin, so he kept his silence. There was no need to tell her about his knowledge of the former Kazekage that he knew the location of; let alone tell Yui about his encounters with her. Besides it wasn't gentleman like to talk about other women in the company of another woman. Yui began to nuzzle her face against his hand as he let her enjoy the view of his village. Sanosuke would take the time to take in his village's sight as well. True the daimyo of Kaminari no Kuni was who he reported to, the daimyo was an old woman whom she owed Sanosuke's life to after he saved her during his time off as a shinobi on his travels. For that she was indebt to and that was probably another factor that led to him being Raikage in the first place. At the moment, she had the power but when she needs to step down Sanosuke would make moves to increase Kumo's increase on the country. Maybe allow one of his own shinobi to marry the next of kin the daimyo. That way to cement the ties between his village and the daimyo's authority.

But that would be for another time. Yui was getting restless from how she was squirming under her touch. She was like a bottle of shaken soda that was close to bursting. Should he indulge her now, or let that pressure between her legs build up more as he played with her? Sanosuke chose the later as he gently licked her neck. His body moved closer to Yui's so her back was right up against his front. The tip of his wet tongue tracing from the bottom of her neck to her earlobe. "Well with the diplomacy done, I'm sure you can report to your elders about our alliance tomorrow." Sanosuke cooed in the Inuzuka kunoichi's ear. Sanosuke took a quick nibble on it and gently pulled before walking away. He took off his robes so that he was wearing a simple long sleeved white shirt with a dark blue opened button up short sleeved shirt over top. It was his casual wear that he would wear whenever he wasn't necessarily about to go on missions but for another day at the office.

"In the meantime, allow me to treat you lunch. There will be time for us to play tonight. That I promise you." Sanosuke offered her arm for Yui to take in his. It was a free meal, and the Raikage knew that very few women couldn't pass up a free meal. Judging that it's a free meal offered by the Raikage, it would be well worth the wait. Sanosuke's eyes tinkled with a playful light as he would wait for Yui to take him up on his offer. "Are you coming or not?" Winking at Yui, Sanosuke could tell tonight was going to be the most fun he's had in a while. Something about the woman's form ensured that it wouldn't be a night the silver haired man would forget very soon.

8Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:19 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui felt the mans tongue slide along her neck as she moved her head to the side to make it easier with it stopping at her ear before he would nibble it. He had stopped as he offered her food, she smiled as he must have never heard of Yui's legendary appetite. The amount of food she ate was about twenty times what a normal person her size would eat, but she was glad he offered. This was going to give her much needed protein before the night of fun would begin. He put his arm around hers and offered to lead the way as she would smile and accept.

"I love to eat so sure let us eat, plus I will need lots of protein for the night we plan to have. I mean if you were planning for any fun with me tonight of course, lad the way I do not know your village or what shops have the best food."

Sekkiea looked at the two and shook her head Yui was doing her usually things, but at the same time she knew Yui was using this as a tactic. If he remembered how fun Suna was he would feel less inclined to attack, it was in its own way a good way to seal the deal and she knew Yui was smart enough to not get pregnant. She was a medical shinobi she could make sure it did not happen, he just happened to be the type Yui liked strong and powerful.

"I cannot wait to see where you take us, after that we can go back to your place and see where things go from there. I can tell you I would not mind spending the night with someone like yourself, you happen to fit the type I like."

9Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Taking her arm into his own, Sanosuke guided the two towards the door. He would open it for her to follow through before he closed it. "Don't worry, my partner Navi will come by soon to take care of your companion. She'll be sure that she's well treated for should she stay." Sanosuke informed Yui in case she was worried about her partner being stuck in his office for too long. Pinging his partner mentally, Sanosuke conveyed that his meeting with the Suna representative went better than expect. That earned him a mental screaming at how irresponsible he was as a leader allowing himself to put pleasure over the concern of the village. Also she was screaming something about Gin as well, which prompted him to shut off the mental link knowing that Navi got the jist of the message he originally pinged her regarding Yui's dog. Looking over to Yui, Sanosuke smiled at her as they walked out of his administrative building. "Your type? I take it I should be honored that I was to your liking?" Sanosuke teased as he guided the Inuzuka through his village.

They weren't too far from Yoshita's as the two walked through the village arm and arm. As they passed through the streets, the villagers who were out took notice of Sanosuke walking and received the typical short head bow of their leader passing by. How else would they respond to their village head coming through their end of town? Before long they would reach the establishment named Yoshita's. The name elegantly inscribed on the sign outside of the establishment in hiragana. As they approached the door, the greeter noticed the Raikage approaching and let the two inside. "Raikage-sama! Please right this way, we're so happy that you've returned once more." The greeter said while directing the two shinobi towards the waiter who guided them towards a private table for the two of them to sit. "Tell the chef to cook the biggest spread they can offer for us. The lady's request." Sanosuke told the waitress who was guiding them. Once their table was found, the Raikage would pull the chair up for Yui to sit in before sitting down in his own. Looking upon the waitress, Sanosuke noticed that she was the same red head whom Sanosuke allowed to spend the night over at his estate the first time he came in with his student.

His speculation was proven correct when that same waitress made eye contact with Sanosuke and began to blush so much that she had to avert her eyes from the gaze of the silver haired man. She was the one all right. Moving quickly to not intrude on them for much longer, the girl skirted off to get their food. As shy as always, Sanosuke smiled to himself as he poured himself a bottle of sake of his favorite sake that the waitress left on his table knowing that he was what he was going to order the second he walked in. As diligent as always. One sip and he let out a sigh as the fruity and slightly "ricey" taste parched his throat. No matter how many times he drank this sake, he could never get board of the taste of it. "My personal favorite that Yoshita's offers. A little bit stronger than usual, but you'll like it." Sanosuke offered to pour her some before putting the bottle in between the two of them. They would have a while until the food was prepared, so why he might as well get to know this sexual driven woman he was in the company of tonight.

"So tell me Yui, what makes you tick? I'm interested to know more about the Bloody Fang of Suna. I wouldn't have guessed you to be this captivating of a woman." Sanosuke asked. Moving his leg closer to hers under the table, he allowed his right leg to gently brush up against the inside of her leather clad thigh before resting his entire leg between her legs. Just from having his leg between hers, from under the table Sanosuke could feel the heat between them. He found it amusing how easy it was to get a reaction from her body. She would definitely not fail to disappoint later tonight where he would shed through that leather like tissue paper and ravish her for hours upon hours. It was just a matter of if Yui could keep up with the young kage.

10Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:38 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
He continued to walk with her inside the place they would eat at as he sat down she saw the waitress blush plus the scent she released he had sex with her at some point making her smile some. He seemed to like getting around as he ordered basically everything on the menu making her laugh a little maybe he had heard of the amount she could eat. His leg pressed between her legs and began to rub the front of her pants making her squirm and moan a little. She grinned at him mas she moved her foot to begin to rub the front of his pants grabbing a certain part between her toes and move them back and forth across it before the food arrived.

She smiled as it did and moved her foot down and began to look at all the dishes taking the one with a bunch of meat on it and moving it in front of it she began to devour her food in a not so lady like way as she began to scarf it down it was quite tasty as she continued to eat before hearing his question. She swallowed her food and began to think what more is there to her.

"Well let me see one I don't like killing for one, despite the rebellion and what happened I do not enjoy it. I do enjoy being free spirited and adventurous as a shinobi we never know when we will die so we might as well try everything at least once and enjoy life while we are alive. I do have a short temper as has been rumored I am sure but I also love being pampered despite me appearing to be tough I enjoy being treated as a woman. I guess that's the main things you don't know about me."

She would not mention Bokuden she was unsure how he felt about him and he may try to figure out where he is from her and she would never give him up even if it meant her life. She would just avoid any conversation about him as she went back and began to devour her food once more.

WC:373

11Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:32 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
He was glad that he wasn't the only person enjoying the footplay between the two of them. Yui was moaning and squirming in her seat as his feet rubbed her down gently but discretely not to warn anybody of what the Raikage was doing in public. She took it upon herself to show himself the same courtesy once he finished and began sliding her toes up and down the middle of his pants until the food arrived. It was a long time of him controlling his breathing and letting a few pants of pleasure out to show how good it felt. Finally the food came and it was trays upon trays of dishes. Yui stopped and that was the signal for them to eat. He didn't expect her to have such a large stomach as she was quickly wolfing down her food with each bite. It was a sight definitely to see her take down so much food in one sitting. She wasn't lying when she said she needed a lot of food. He was thankful that he was the Raikage so money really wasn't an object for him. Enjoying the food himself, he took the time to sate his hunger as well. His light work out took more out of him than he thought as his stomach growled for more food. Although his pace wasn't as fast as Yui's, it was pretty unnatural for him as well.

Playfully, Sanosuke swiftly used his superior speed to snatch up one piece of sesame chicken that was in her bowl before she had the chance to eat it. In that same motion, he placed the chicken in his mouth and consumed it. He winked at her before laughing as he poured themselves more sake to drink. That was when she started to describe herself more as a person. While he ate, Sanosuke listened. So behind that rough exterior of hers, she like being treated like a lady and being pampered; just like any other woman. "Who'd have thought you had a soft side, behind that rough exterior of yours. It's kind of sexy if you ask me." Sanosuke smiled at Yui. He slid his leg between her legs once more to rub between her spot once more but with more pressure than before. This time the warming sensation was more plump with flesh and hotter with body heat. He would continue to use his feet to play with the Inuzuka's crotch area while listening to whatever she had to say, giving Yui a playful smirk while relishing at her body's reaction to the stimuli. He'd stop eventually once she finished speaking, but in the meantime he would play with his "food."

12Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:49 am

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She watched as he began to eat his eating was quite different from her own as she was quite a sight to see when she was eating. He really seemed to enjoy her actions as he was quite ready it seemed as they ate however he would begin to rub his leg hard between hers as he began to rub hard against the middle of her pants as she blushed trying to not make to much noise while continuing to eat. Her chest however was showing how much she liked it as certain things were beginning to poke on her chest, she looked at him as he took a piece of the chicken.

"Hey... you have plenty of food why did you take that one... I really wanted to eat that...So are we going to your place after this, I am sure you would not mind a guest for the night."

She continued to eat for about thirty minutes as she also drank quite a bit of the sake her face flushed red as it was clear she was a little tipsy now. She was laughing a bit as she stood from the table trying to keep her balance as she barely managed to accomplish that. She walked toward the door attempting to go through it before stumbling outside and laughing as she did. She was quite tipsy as she had no idea where she was walking and just began to walk forward not even sure this was the direction of the mans house or not.

"Youshh... need to show me the way to yous hase... house... I am so ready for youh are you ready forh meee."

WC:279

13Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:26 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"Of course. I wouldn't mind having an overnight guest, especially if said guest was you." Sanosuke mused as he played with her. Yui's body turning into a warm furnace as he toyed with the ex Kazekage's leather cladded body from under the table some more. Seeing her chest showing obvious signs of pleasure only encouraged Sanosuke to continue his foreplay. He would continue his discrete acts of seduction and teasing from under the table throughout random moments of their lunch for the next 30 minutes as they ate and drank. He was caught off guard at how much sake it took for Yui to show obvious signs of being intoxicated. Her body became that much more sensative to his touch, making her face redder and her panting moans more louder. Her drunken brain not processing that they were in public so she was beginning to slowly not care that people would soon be able to hear her in their immediate area. Fortunately even while drunk, Yui knew that it was about time for them to go as she finished her food. The both of them had cleared out their enormous tray of food rather quickly and went though 2 bottles of sake that were rather big for the two of them

As they got up to leave, Sanosuke noticed how Yui was slurring her speech while failing completely to walk in a straight line. Despite her just being tipsy, it seemed that she was having trouble holding her alcohol as well. The sake they drank may tasted like there wasn't much alcohol content in it, but there's more in it than it lets on. A smile came across the young kage's face as he watched Yui try to navigate her way to the door to get out while he paid for their lunch. However she stumbled on the ground. Before she had the chance to hit the ground Sanosuke acted. His rather extrme speed and reaction time being essential to catch the woman  in his arms. Chucking, Sanosuke took out his free hand and lifted her chin up gently. "My, my. Aren't we the clumsy one." Sanosuke would tease her as he would position her so that Yui would be riding on his back. His arms tucked under her thighs while giving room for him to occasionally feel her assests as Sanosuke would proceed to carry the Inuzuka kunoichi back to his estate. Sanosuke would walk slowly as to give Yui some time to sober up. From how she was carrying him, Sanosuke was in the prime position for Yui to have a turn at playing with him like he had been doing since the two had first met. It would be about a 15 minute walk towards his place, and Sanosuke was taking the scenic route through his village where not many people would be there to intrude on their prologue of the fun they will have once they reach his home.

14Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
Yui felt the man pick her up as she continued to laugh with him carrying her in his arms. Her chest pushing forward against his allowing him to feel her breasts pressed hard against his chest. He chose to take the long way as he seemed to want her to sober up. She would playfully move one of her hands to slide along his pants lightly rubbing and teasing him as she would giggle away. After about twenty minutes Yui seemed to be sober some as she would blush a bit, she had drank far to much of the sake but he seemed to have been a gentlemen regardless of what happened.

"Thank you for not taking advantage of the situation even if I hinted at having fun with you.. I am sober now so we can go to your place. I mean unless you are more adventurous and would rather have some public hidden fun."

She laughed a bit still in his arms, they were quite strong she could feel his muscles holding her light frame up. He was good looking and a kage not that she was impressed with that title she had once been a kage as well. She wondered if he would accept her offer of having some public fun but he might chose his place he was kage so he did have to be careful as well.

WC:235

15Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
"Well there is this one little place we can make a short stop to." Sanosuke giving Yui a toothy smirk before he playfully took a playful chomp close to her face to show how adventurous he was ready to get with her. "A little teaser of what to expect when we get to my place." Seeing that Yui was much more sober than she was when they left Yoshida's, Sanosuke was relieved. No matter how many women he slept with(once more, losing count at 32) none of them were ever taken advantage of with alcohol. It was a men's code. Breaking it would have one lose all respect for that individual being a man. So Sanosuke was appreciative that she noticed his chivalry. Her breast being so close to his, Sanosuke could feel a prickly sensation coming from the thin layer of leather that covered the Inuzuka woman's clothing. Her hands glided up and down her pants smoothly causing him to moan and slightly increase his pace of walking. It was only 5, he guess they could spend an hour enjoying nature and the public atmosphere a little while longer before Sanosuke made Yui his captive for the rest of the night.

The spot Sanosuke was referring to was through the woods that would lead to the main road taking them to his estate in less than 10 minutes. A perfect pit stop indeed. Closing his eyes for a split second, Sanosuke allowed his body to be more sensitive to the outside stimuli in the nature as he would sense anyone nearby thanks to his senjutsu sensory. Yui being this close to him would most likely feel some sort of body high from being indirectly close to raw senjutsu chakra that it would be like her levels of pleasure suddenly spiking like an aphrodisiac. When he finished, Sanosuke would put her down on the ground. There was nobody in the immediate area, so the two of them were free to have their 'public fun' so long as no noises they would make would attract unwanted onlookers. With the space already close enough between them already nonexistent,

Sanosuke backed Yui against her tree to give her the feeling of there being no escape from the lustful eyes of the Raikage;almost like an animal trapped with her back to the wall, literally. Sapphire orbs would dance as Yui was being currently undressed by Sanosuke's eyes. Pinning his one hand over Yui's head, Sanosuke used the other to very slowly and enticingly trail his pointer finger from the bottom of her leather clad crotch area to the bottom of her abdominal, to her bellybutton, through her cleavage, the center of her collarbone, gently crossing her throat, and finally the base of her chin. Once more his musk was finding its way into Yui's nostrils, Sanosuke knew that the senjutsu chakra would only work to excite Yui's hormones to make her that more hornier than she currently was. The distance between her light, plump lips was shortened as Sanosuke moved himself closer to Yui's lips. Now just a breath away, the silver hair man closed the gap between the two. His tongue gradually working the innards of the beastly woman's mouth. He began speaking between kisses as well as he closed the gap between their hips so there would be nothing but heat between his and hers.

"I suppose...you wouldn't...be opposed...to a light warmup...would you?" Sanosuke said quietly between kisses as he would begin to use his hands to rub the woman's silky sides. His fingers caressing her trained and tantalizing curves like a composer guiding an ensemble in their creation of music. He would create music himself with Yui Inuzuka being the instrument to an audience of none. He would be sure his instrument not sound off to loudly or else their short interlude would be cut short.

WC: 5955

Last edited by Sanosuke on Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total

16Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:47 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
He would carry her to a small forest and set her down as she would continue to rub lightly on her body. She did however feel him use something as she would begin to breathe a little harder her body felt so hot as it seemed. She would feel his fingers slide along her crotch, as he seemed to want to fuck her right then and there she was more the happy to oblige as he was probably wondering how he could do that without removing all her clothes. She she would show him a little secret to her outfit as she would pull one of the edges on the lower part and peel it back allowing for very easy access to her now.

"There now I made it easier... so lets go big boy let us see if you can possibly keep up with me but I promise you have never had anyone quite like me before."

She eagerly awaited him as she moved to bend over exposing her backside, she wanted to be taken from behind by this big and strong man. She could see he was quite ready as she turned her face back to look at him eagerly shaking her backside a bit. He would move closer as the two would prepare for the fun ahead.

-Fade to black-

WC:223

17Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:36 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
After their "quick moment," which ranged from Sanosuke's estimation about 30 minutes, Sanosuke thought it was about time for him to take Yui back into his estate. Sanosuke pulled himself off her so that he could have time to pull up her pants. Before Yui could do the same, she turned around and kissed him passionately and he did the same. Their kissing led Sanosuke to push his body against her and into the same tree they had been on for 30 minutes. Breaking away from the kiss, Sanosuke smirked. "Careful, you might make me want to take you here again." Sanosuke teased as he would let her put on her clothing again so they can be on their way. Whenever she was done putting back her clothing that she exposed for him, he began to lead the way towards his place but at slightly faster pace. Not for him being too excited for the rest of the night, but the sounds of people approaching the woods. It seems as though his warning he gave to Yui before they started held little weight as she was moaning loudly(and in some instances it was on his own accord) they were gathering too much attention as Sanosuke could hear the sound of the nearby civilians walking closer into the woods. If they stayed any longer, then no doubt there would be talk of their Raikage hooking up with foreigners in the woods.

Once they were on the trail once more to his estate, Sanosuke was sure that no one else was following the two of them to investigate the sounds of grunting and shouting that came from the forest. It didn't take long for them to reach his front door. Yui would see how large his estate was as he opened the door to allow Yui to come in. "Welcome to my home, my dear." Sanosuke said to her as she would let her come inside first. The door would be closed behind him once Yui was inside. Walking past her, Sanosuke would guide Yui into the living room. "Make yourself at home. I think we both could use a drink to hydrate ourselves after the fun we had in the woods." Sanosuke went into his draws to pull out a bottle of wine and two glasses. The wine didn't have much alcohol content so it was more of a pleasant taste to it. Sitting on the couch, Sanosuke patted a spot for Yui to sit on beside him and wrapped one around her. Using his once more perfect chakra control, he manipulated the bottle in the air to fill up both glasses before he put the bottle down. Sanosuke grabbed one of the glasses and waited for Yui to grab her own before clanking his own into hers.

"Cheers for all the fun we'll be having tonight." Sanosuke said before taking a sip from his own glass. They could stand to relax a bit before tonight, after all they had all night long to sate their lust.

18Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:05 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
She laughed as he said what he did the two could hear several people heading toward them as they would quickly head off before reaching his mansion. it was a very nice place as she smiled stepping inside and looking around, he sure seemed to live in luxury as a kage she basically slept in her office and that was her house.

"This is a very nice house for a man who is kage, I basically lived in poverty as a kage. I do have to wonder how you have so much money, but whatever each to their own and yes a drink would be very good I am quite thirsty."

She saw him pull down two wine glasses as she sat on his couch looking at him and smiling, she held her glass up as he would fill it for her. He was rather polite considering the situation but she knew what they had planned this night and it would be quite wild for sure. Still she felt as if she could not get over a certain man and she wondered if at some point she should tell him the truth about her and Bokuden. He likely had no clue how close and in love Yui and him had been. He would probably even get mad so many innocents died to his hands but how much better was she. She slaughtered a entire clan in her village including babies, because of the potential for a rebellion later if left alive.

"Yes let us relax tonight... in the morning there is other things I must discuss with you. This is not village related but it is something you should know, something that is important and related to your village. That can wait until morning however, let us enjoy this fun and let us just lose ourselves in passion."

WC:308

19Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:12 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
[exit thread]
6,466/6,000 (Perception S---->S-3)

Last edited by Sanosuke on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total

20Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Empty Re: Playful Diplomacy(Yui/Private) Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Inuzuka Yui

Inuzuka Yui

D-rank
-exit thread total word count 2930-

training perception D-3 to C-3 2350 words and 375 Ryo

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.